Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Guy Goodbody posted:

I've been to a shopping mall sword store before, I know there's skull-adorned wolverine claws and double katanas and a truly unnecessary variety of push daggers. But those were marketed to D&D nerds. I didn't realize the target market had changed. I didn't know that there are tactical bat'leths for the serious race war prepper

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2315708.m570.l1313.TR4.TRC1.A0.H0.Xzombie+machete.TRS0&_nkw=zombie+machete&_sacat=0

For chopping off zombies' Ed Balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

If you want something that is intended for lighter breaching – say, for those times when you are in a battle in the suburbs – the Downrange will give you a lighter tool that goes through wood, drywall, and glass like a champ. It is lighter to reduce muscle and carry fatigue and chews up most urban and residential materials. The blunt poll is handy for knocking out hinges or locks. This is much better used for those that work enforcement or policing rather than full-blown combat. Though you still wouldn’t want to be on the business end of it.

PURCHASE: $180

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

a bit of light breaching

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

once i've assembled my spear these muggers won't know what hit them

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
i love that someone designed that with the intent of people purchasing it intentionally.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Guy Goodbody posted:

I've been to a shopping mall sword store before, I know there's skull-adorned wolverine claws and double katanas and a truly unnecessary variety of push daggers. But those were marketed to D&D nerds. I didn't realize the target market had changed. I didn't know that there are tactical bat'leths for the serious race war prepper

cold steel my good man

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

lorn Wayne posted:

so a quick google search confirms that yes it does

thx sry im out rn and the nets dickn me around

gonna wishlist a tactical spear tho

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Yinlock posted:

nah its for when youre trapped on a desert island and need to catch fish

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

lmao

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Yinlock posted:

The scene where the cool suit-wearing assassin assembles his sniper rifle, but it's that spear and then he just throws the spear at his target

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
the budk catalog is primo bathroom reading material

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

The pic of tbe guy wielding it holy poo poo

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Guy Goodbody posted:

buddy you've stumbled upon a magical new world, i envy you

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

King of the Beach posted:

thx sry im out rn and the nets dickn me around

gonna wishlist a tactical spear tho

yeah do it now and keep ur powder dry

or wet w/e

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

you can tell its tactical because of all the grips

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Guy Goodbody posted:

The scene where the cool suit-wearing assassin assembles his sniper rifle, but it's that spear and then he just throws the spear at his target

Day of the Jackoff

This would be a p good post your fav thread, there's so much of it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/12-Zombie-B...ekAAOSw9~5ZSTfy

petit choux has issued a correction as of 15:03 on Jul 9, 2017

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Guy Goodbody posted:

this is a tactical sword marketed to byobsters

lorn Wayne posted:

yeah do it now and keep ur powder dry

or wet w/e

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Please baby jesus tell me that Amazon has user-submitted photos on the product page.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
oh my god

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

alnilam posted:

I love when the word "tactical" is thrown in front of consumer goods it is the most gimmicky poo poo

has anyone said tacticulture yet?

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

gonna be awesome when these dudes start purging the cities of all the libs

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

extremely tactical

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
There is an entire industry that makes weapons to be used in Gamestop workplace violence

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
one mind

any weapon

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

Tacticlol.

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?

What's he mad about? It's basically the same thing.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

*sits down*

*knives fall all over the floor*

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Gimme a glazed donut, anything in a bottle, and a set of tactical throwing knives

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

MaxxBot posted:

I'm a cuckold for the Zuckold!

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

i watched 3 episodes of naruto um heh i think im 'qualified' sir

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Guy Goodbody posted:

There is an entire industry that makes weapons to be used in Gamestop workplace violence

I'm glad we found something dumber than suburbanites buying huge 4x4's

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Ballistic knives and throwing stars are illegal in a lot of US states, but curiously in most of those same states you can purchase an assault rifle like it's a bag of doritos.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9e2xzy4mxjs

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Guy Goodbody posted:

what makes the strike sure

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

Bethamphetamine posted:

Ballistic knives and throwing stars are illegal in a lot of US states, but curiously in most of those same states you can purchase an assault rifle like it's a bag of doritos.

havent you seen those things where the throwing stars gum up the assault rifle after theyre thrown, im glad theyre banned

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

or is it "that sure is a strike" as your opponent embeds his ninja star into his own rear end

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
it's a play on words you dummies

shuriken

sure-strike

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Bethamphetamine posted:

well yeah, a single katana wound render an entire army's worth of guns useless

• Locked thread