Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

if she keeps trolling me this hard i wont know how to feel anymore!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
"Victim of stinging but justified attacks" is a worthwhile role

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

i'm sure rose emoji twitter is right to be concerned, after all who can forget the strong ideological stamp mitt romney put on the republican party during the 2014 midterm campaign

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
Soiled Meat
lol

https://twitter.com/The_Smirker/status/883870322570608641

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief
:suspense:

guess whose back
back again
guess whose back
guess whose back
na na na
na na na
na na na
na na na

i really didn't think she had that much appetite for abuse, boy howdy

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
it was her turn

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

hillary please

i know you really want to be president but it's not going to happen man

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

just run as a republican, you owned slaves youll fit right in

(as an aside that fact that republicans thought "emails" was more damaging than "literal slave-owner" is unsurprising but hilarious)

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

She is welcome to play the role of "voter" if she likes.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Yinlock posted:

just run as a republican, you owned slaves youll fit right in

(as an aside that fact that republicans thought "emails" was more damaging than "literal slave-owner" is unsurprising but hilarious)

I briefly thought "they couldn't call her out without exposing the dozens of Republican officials who almost certainly exploited and benefited from the same system", but then I remembered that Republicans actually gain power from hypocrisy.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

:suspense:

guess whose back
back again
guess whose back
guess whose back
na na na
na na na
na na na
na na na

i really didn't think she had that much appetite for abuse, boy howdy

just lose it

Agnosticnixie
Jan 6, 2015
The gently caress is even left-wing narrativism supposed to be besides Prester Jane's new obsession?

I swear if centrist liberals had their way any sort of opposition would just be turned into a pathology as they grind the rest of the world under the power of megacorporations.

Actually that would be a great cyberpunk setting if we weren't living in it.

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
"Hillary is The AntiChrist, Bernie is The Champion of The Elect, Social Democracy is the God-Force, POC are sheep that have been misled, and Wall St. is The Enemy"

where's the lie

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
bernie is a nobody and the important thing is that the people have swung left and are demanding a government that represents their interests

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
we find these truths to be self evident:

Bernie Woulda Won

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

docbeard posted:

She is welcome to play the role of "voter" if she likes.

Not so fast, she's gonna make bank on Trumps tax cuts and whatever moderate New York republican runs i her district I'm sure will be filled with "decorum"

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

deadgoon posted:

"Hillary is The AntiChrist, Bernie is The Champion of The Elect, Social Democracy is the God-Force, POC are sheep that have been misled, and Wall St. is The Enemy"

where's the lie

Trying the new #McDonalds chicken sandwich and sending this message from my new #Verizon account. What up?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

docbeard posted:

I briefly thought "they couldn't call her out without exposing the dozens of Republican officials who almost certainly exploited and benefited from the same system", but then I remembered that Republicans actually gain power from hypocrisy.

i just picture some sweating boomer leaning over this new intel report and cursing

"gently caress, if news gets out that she owned slaves then she'll win in a landslide, because everyone knows that slavery is cool and good. poo poo."

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
If that slave owning poo poo had come out during the election you know the Clinton Crew would be shrugging their shoulders and saying it's not as a bad as it seems

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

If that slave owning poo poo had come out during the election you know the Clinton Crew would be shrugging their shoulders and saying it's not as a bad as it seems

i dunno, "literal slave-owner" is fairly strong line to cross

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
ugh for the last time she didn't "own" the "slaves"... they were loaned to her by the arkansas department of corrections :rolleyes:

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
you know who the real slaves are? doctors under single payer

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Yinlock posted:

Yea right you'd still carry water for her

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Darkman Fanpage posted:

ugh for the last time she didn't "own" the "slaves"... they were loaned to her by the arkansas department of corrections :rolleyes:

When Bill and Hillary left the White House they stole some furniture to take with them so whose to say they didn't take a few slaves for the road.

AstheWorldWorlds
May 4, 2011
Prester stumbled into normal rear end group dynamics as it relates to escalation and thinks they cracked the matrix.

It's pure fart huffing.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

It is kind of astonishing that the prison labor stuff was just sitting there out in the open in a book she wrote* 20 years ago and no one ever made a thing of it until recently. (Unless I'm misremembering and it wasn't in It Takes A Village?)

___
*Well, "wrote"

NewForumSoftware
Oct 8, 2016

by Lowtax
it's not really that surprising, she had race issues out the wazoo it was just easy to forget with the army of Hillbots hell bent on proving that anyone who doesn't vocally support Clinton is actually a sexist and racist

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

get the stakes and garlic

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

NewForumSoftware posted:

it's not really that surprising, she had race issues out the wazoo it was just easy to forget with the army of Hillbots hell bent on proving that anyone who doesn't vocally support Clinton is actually a sexist and racist

how dare u talk poo poo about my Abuela

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

docbeard posted:

It is kind of astonishing that the prison labor stuff was just sitting there out in the open in a book she wrote* 20 years ago and no one ever made a thing of it until recently. (Unless I'm misremembering and it wasn't in It Takes A Village?)

___
*Well, "wrote"

Yup it came from It's Take a Village.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

*extremely suck zone voice*
elections are won on turnout and enthusiasm

and your a fuckin idiot you moran, a goddamn fool for having expressed and encouraged enthusiasm for the leftmost viable candidate during the general election

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

like im not saying those are irreconcilable positions but you gotta do the work to reconcile them for yr audience or yr rhetoric just looks dumbo as h*cko

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Pneumonia 2018 pls

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Squizzle posted:

*extremely suck zone voice*
elections are won on turnout and enthusiasm

and your a fuckin idiot you moran, a goddamn fool for having expressed and encouraged enthusiasm for the leftmost viable candidate during the general election

Squizzle posted:

like im not saying those are irreconcilable positions but you gotta do the work to reconcile them for yr audience or yr rhetoric just looks dumbo as h*cko

I'm not even sure what your point is, because Hillary definitively sapped turnout & enthusiasm.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Yinlock posted:

hill twitter is currently supporting an anti-semite solely because he filed to run against bernie

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

Yinlock posted:

Were you not paying any attention when the Hillbots were arguing that it wasn't really slavery because they "volunteered" and also the program was actually good?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I'm not even sure what your point is, because Hillary definitively sapped turnout & enthusiasm.

He's saying that the people who weren't happy with Hillary also made it worse

IDK I can see his point but it feels like voter-blaming

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

if bernie had gotten the nom, would the hill fanatics who smeared bernie as racist have voted for mike stop and frisk bloomberg?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

if bernie had gotten the nom, would the hill fanatics who smeared bernie as racist have voted for mike stop and frisk bloomberg?

You have to ask?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

SKULL.GIF posted:

You have to ask?

(rhetorical)

• Locked thread