Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.

Pvt.Scott posted:

So, should I just give in and play TOME 4 on something other than roguelike? I've never beaten the drat game despite playing it forever, but it feels dirty having multiple lives (other than ones you might get lucky enough to get as a boss drop) in a roguelike game. Also, what difficulty do you guys suggest. I remember reading somewhere in the murky past that playing on a difficulty or two up from normal was actually easier because you could get decent loot before halfway through the game. Confirm/deny?

Play on the highest difficulty you haven't beaten at least twice, play on roguelike.

Also Nightmare is not easier than Normal. I remember a guy saying that Insane was in some ways easier than Nightmare because on Insane you always have to be "on" while Nightmare lulls you into a false sense of security and then kills you, but I don't think he was right either. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Sodomy Non Sapiens posted:

Got my first Deathstate clear last night :toot:

I think the sound design is my favourite thing in that game, it does a good job of creating a very unsettling atmosphere.
Every single sound in the game is perfect. I genuinely mean that. Even the individual noises for each pickup dropping from an enemy and the little stings for finding a champion/big chest/shop are perfect.

Too Shy Guy
Jun 14, 2003

I have destroyed more of your kind than I can count.

Whoever did the soundtrack for Deathstate did a pretty amazing job of making it sound like OG DOOM while still doing its own thing.

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee
So I've been wondering about this rogue-lite that's called Meganoid, and out on PC/Android since around March, but I've heard absolutely nothing about it. It's apparently a reboot of some earlier version (4 years old or so), and takes after Spelunky (but I kind of get a mario vibe with all the stomping). No hits on the forum, and barely any reviews on the steam/android store pages. I was wondering if anyone has tried it and can offer their opinion?

I found out about it while diving through my own steam backlog circa 2016 and Space Grunts, by the same devs. Space Grunts is a decent little roguelike with gunplay, nothing quite up to the level of the thread favorites, but worth checking out on a sale, or if you're desperately seeking a new mobile timewaster that isn't an idler/incremental game. The PC price is currently $10, while the android version is $4. Turn-based, random dungeons, permadeath. You start the game with just three weapons that will be with you the entire game, with upgrades (damage, range, splash, etc) and occasional consumable variants along the way. You've got your short-ranged standard projectile, a grenade launcher, and a piercing long-ranged railgun that is -usually- on the weak side, though with the right upgrades that fixes itself, and a limited supply of ammo. You've got a smallish but easy to use inventory of consumables doing such things as shot-doubling, shielding, regeneration, mines, time warps, sonic screwdrivers, and remote controlled explosive drones. You have three characters varied by their damage output, item find rate, and item power, but no skill development, experience, or truly unique traits. It starts off a bit on the easy side, but I do find myself quickly advancing to and dying in later levels (and yes, I do tend to die with a full inventory, thank you very much). I would of course recommend Goon specialties of Caves of Qud and Dungeonmans first, but Space Grunts is worth a shake if you want some straightforward shooting action at a quick turn-based pace with an easy to pickup control scheme that lets you dive right in. I might still have hit DoomRL first, but I've pretty much played that into the ground. Unlike SotS: the Pit, it doesn't have item destruction, abominable crafting or too much inventory but it's lacking a bit of the variety. I kind of appreciate the lack of any exp/leveling/skill system as a change of pace.

vudan
Dec 11, 2010
Finally got a win in dcss. Ive played this stupid loving game for years on and off so even though it's only a 3 runer i am quite happy about it.

Inadequately
Oct 9, 2012
Meganoid came out a little while on iOS and was mildly popular for a bit, I recall. Haven't tried it myself,
but here's the Toucharcade review, though the game's been updated since then, and you can probably ignore the points about the slippery controls if you're playing on PC.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
That Dynamic Elysium mod is an interesting way to cut out the tedium of generating 50 different maps just to find the academy of higher magic. Normal places semi-randomly upgrade to higher-tier versions of themselves. Like a farm could eventually become a city, spawning levies along the way.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.

vudan posted:

Finally got a win in dcss. Ive played this stupid loving game for years on and off so even though it's only a 3 runer i am quite happy about it.

if it makes you feel better I probably played ADOM off and on for 8 or 9 years before I got a win.

I even documented my win in an adom lp somewhere in archives. I showed off an archmage build I set up post-win.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
3 runing is just a better experience in dcss anyways, don't bother going for 15. I say this as someone who has gotten somewhere in the realm of 23 15 rune wins.

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

I've found myself happily settling for five runes nowadays: all three lair subbranches (slime is just another excuse to use immolation), abyss, and vaults.

Slime's okay ever since the changes to corrosion and slime eating habits, abyss lets you go as fast as you want nowadays, and vaults is simply tradition.

Angry Diplomat
Nov 7, 2009

Winner of the TSR Memorial Award for Excellence In Grogging

habituallyred posted:

That Dynamic Elysium mod is an interesting way to cut out the tedium of generating 50 different maps just to find the academy of higher magic. Normal places semi-randomly upgrade to higher-tier versions of themselves. Like a farm could eventually become a city, spawning levies along the way.

I decided to try this mod out and it's making AI and independent turns take like... 10+ times as long to resolve. Is that normal?

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
Does playing Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor as Czechoslovakia and going Democratic count as rougelike? It feels like it.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015

Angry Diplomat posted:

I decided to try this mod out and it's making AI and independent turns take like... 10+ times as long to resolve. Is that normal?

Happens to me too, probably because every podunk farm is checking to see if it is growing up this turn. Seemed to even out on later turns, but that may be because I started browsing the internet at the end of turns.

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Not really worth doing anything about a new CoE4 thread unless a big update comes out. It survived for a while off of the last one, but for now I'll just keep it down to a third post or so.

CoE4 beginners guide, part 2 (dryad queen, dark ages)

The first thing to know about CoE4 is that getting new territory is only second to not dying. Sounds like obvious and stupid advice, but more meaningful than most (and a third the reason this game gets brought up in this thread). A hamlet that brings in two gold a turn isn't much use if costs you 20-30 gold worth of troops to take it, especially considering that wandering independents are likely to claim it two turns later. You've been giving some leeway thanks to freespawn, but you still need to focus on preserving your forces.

The second thing you need to do is analyze your resource needs, and whether any locations are particularly crucial to your faction. As the Dryad Queen, you're not spending nearly as much gold on troops but you need more commanders sitting around doing nothing than most other factions, so you should still grab it when it is easy pickings. The second resource is iron - for this faction it's pretty unimportant. At the start you'll want enough to get some of the rarer commanders, but one or two a turn is sufficient to meet that demand until have enough gold/iron to support upgrading at a castle. Trade is a pretty rare resource in this era, but it's quite nice to have, turning your excess iron into gold, or your excess gold into herbs. Your final and faction-specific resource is herbs. If there isn't an indie spawner nearby, it's worth venturing into forests, jungles, and swamps. With an income of around 25 herbs a turn, you can easily supplement your starting army enough to take down a few of the moderately tougher indies, bringing in crucial gold.

If you can collect a resource, you can take control of a tile. If you cannot collect that resource, the most you can do is remove another player's control, or wipe out spawns. Unlike other factions, you can seize ancient forests preventing indie spawns, while getting a larger than usual herb income and a recruitment/upgrade/ritual site that can be promoted into a glade for freespawn. You can also convert generic forest tiles into Sacred Glades if there's not another Glade or Ancient Forest within a certain radius.

Since we're relying on the homeland security mod, we're not going to worry about defending your citadel/sacred grove and focus on exploration. As the Dryad Queen, you're going to see the most benefit from exploring plains, forests, and jungle. Plains are easily explored sources of gold - and in this age, usually very lightly defended. Forests are going to be your main source of herbs, 1/turn most months, 2/turn in summer, and I believe... half in winter. REVIEW AND CORRECT. However, in this era, they're generally dangerous to enter without freespawn on account of all the ancient forests spawning homicidal deer and potato-addicted bears. Fortunately, between freespawn and some particularly weak summons you can barge in there without much loss of momentum. A lot of forest indies have stealth, so be especially wary of seemingly unguarded ancient forests if you haven't brought along a harpy scout. Jungles are particularly slow, but provide more herbs in an eternally warm climate, as well as a few tribal villages for gold. When it comes to Forests and Jungles, you're pushing through in exploration, but you're generally not fighting over it long term until you've got a glade nearby providing freespawn. You're just passing through while looking for targets of opportunity. Swamps are the worst herb location, providing only one herb and having a large movement cost, but sometimes are worth visiting if you're in the frozen north and a bit desperate. Some are iron bogs which at least can be traded away if you find a port town. Hills are a good source of mines, gold, and iron, but not especially useful to the Dryad Queen. In the Dark Ages in particular, they have a nasty tendency to be guarded by well-armored dwarves that laugh off naked satyrs. Ones guarded by less armored indies are worth coming back to later with a ridiculously large army of naked satyrs with a small core of solid troops.

For my initial expedition, I like to bring my dryad with all my satyr warriors and javelinists. Her magic gives her a solid advantage and minimizes casualties. With a small stack size, she's a bit in danger of slingers and archers, but a few won't provide any particularly large risk. The satyr will hang back to increase freespawn. Aside from taking territory, you should keep particular note of wandering independent animals, undead, dwarves and bandits in this era. If you see a particularly large amount of them in an area, then you may have an ancient grove, graveyard, dwarven queen, or bandit lair in the area. This will affect where you can easily hold taken territory, where you'll mostly surrender ground, and where you can clear a spawning site or seize an ancient forest for your own.

Bandits in particular will ambush you, disorganizing your line and putting your Dryad Queen in danger. If those are nearby, it may make sense to send out your Satyr Commander instead until you get the opportunity to recruit a harpy scout for ~20 gold. Along those same lines, forests will often contain stealthy creatures - but usually not anything especially dangerous except for those mushrooms. Bringing along a scout is particularly handy if you're unsure about risking your queen. Once you have a scout, however, the almost universal lack of armor makes satyr freespawn quite effective. In general beware of tramplers, stealthed units with poison, and the special rare monsters guarding ancient forests that are more likely to show up in the Dark Era.

If you're good at maintaining your force levels and picking easy targets, than your biggest short term decisions are where to spend your herbs. Do you spend them on the lesser ritual of mastery, go for the more expensive rituals unlocked by the ritual of mastery, or aim for promotion by grand mastery? What factors should you consider?

1). How likely am I to get another mage, and how far will I be able to promote them? As a Dryad Queen, you'll run across centaur sages (permanently level 1, no rituals), hierophant(ides) who can reach level 2, while only dryads and pans can promote to level three (the earth mother is native level 3). Hierophants will be somewhat common without temples while new dryads will be quite rare. If you've got the gold income to pretty confidently grab your lower tier mages, it may be worthwhile to not diversify the rituals of your starting mage, focusing on promoting to new levels and relying on the random rituals to flesh you out once you're past the early game.
2). How crucial are my rituals? If you're starting as the Necromancer, your rituals are pretty essential, but you don't particularly care which ones you get initially as long as you can grab enough territory to pass the initial hump. If your starting ritual directly helps you expand, it might not be worth diversifying much initially. On the other hand, Dryad rituals don't help very much with expansion, but are crucial to your growth as a faction. Filling out your rituals can be quite handy for the first commander or two. In particular, you need the ability to create sacred groves right away, while the ability to create a wall of brambles won't help you much before you get centaur archers. In tier two, the call of gaia is quite a gamechanger letting you get some particularly tough recuperating troops to tackle tougher locations well before you luck into recruiting a minotaur commander. Hamadryads and Create Grove of Gaia are quite nice, but not a priority. Your tier three rituals would be a waste if it wasn't for the huge herb income that comes later on. Grand Mastery is most useful for promoting your Dryad Queen into a more powerful tier 3 battle mage for the first half of the game. In comparison, the Necromancer is especially dependent on special sites to best make use of their crucially important rituals to turn into a vampire or lich, as well as reducing insanity.

Your goals, in general, are to get more gold, iron, and special resources, while a second recruitment site is of low importance other than preventing a game over. As a Dryad Queen however, additional recruitment/spawn sites are of crucial importance. Once you've created and secured a couple sacred groves (from plain forests or ancient forests) and stationed some satyr commanders in them you've passed the first phase. Your primary goal for stage two is recruiting special commanders either for the spawn boost or the mage rituals. Your secondary goal is to send out armies of twenty-forty satyrs led by a common satyr commander to explore new lands and clear your homelands. The gold and herbs from these minor armies is quite helpful for recruiting or summoning (from call of gaia) special commanders/troops. The third stage of the Dryad game kicks in once you have the gold you're no longer worrying saving every gold for commanders/scouts. Once you have a good amount of money pouring in, you're looking for a ruined castle or any 'civilized' recruitment site to turn that gold and iron into hoplites or better. In the dark ages, you're more likely to be relying on Call of Gaia early on, but later in the game or in other Eras, you'll need armored troops to give you a fighting chance against the other players. Only in the final stages of the game are you really caring about your tier three rituals.

All throughout the game, any faction with good combat spells you should consider the value of rituals of mastery simply to make them more effective in combat.

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Warms my heart to see new Deathstate players embracing the Eye. I love that little dude. Have any of you pulled off a no damage run yet? Someday...

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Lets start a new run... GODDAMN YOU RNG YOU KNOW I CANT AFFORD THAT poo poo.

Angry Diplomat
Nov 7, 2009

I just had a CoE4 game where I started within spitting distance of an Academy of Higher Magic and the Capitoleum as Demonologists.

The Voice of El ran roughshod over half the map and were breaking seals and calling crusades by the time I had a double-digit sacrifice income, and then some rear end in a top hat created a floating cube smack in the middle of the map, and then some other rear end in a top hat opened a portal to Inferno right next to it. :negative:

I don't think I've ever seen Elysium so hosed. Entire cities were being reduced to named plains. Half the Capitoleum was reduced to barren desert. Horrors, Demons, and Horsemen of the Apocalypse took turns razing everything to the ground. My starting citadel only survived for any length of time by virtue of being wayyyy over in frosty bullshit snow hell, shielded by the insanely well fortified academy and capitol.

I think I just witnessed the transition from Empire to Fallen Empire.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Angry Diplomat posted:

I just had a CoE4 game where I started within spitting distance of an Academy of Higher Magic and the Capitoleum as Demonologists.

The Voice of El ran roughshod over half the map and were breaking seals and calling crusades by the time I had a double-digit sacrifice income, and then some rear end in a top hat created a floating cube smack in the middle of the map, and then some other rear end in a top hat opened a portal to Inferno right next to it. :negative:

I don't think I've ever seen Elysium so hosed. Entire cities were being reduced to named plains. Half the Capitoleum was reduced to barren desert. Horrors, Demons, and Horsemen of the Apocalypse took turns razing everything to the ground. My starting citadel only survived for any length of time by virtue of being wayyyy over in frosty bullshit snow hell, shielded by the insanely well fortified academy and capitol.

Nah, you skipped fallen empire and went straight to the end of existence. Fallen empire involves a bunch of undead, doesn't it?

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
fallen capital is usually a horror spawner

Tollymain fucked around with this message at 17:28 on Jul 9, 2017

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!
Is Fallen Empire akin to Late Age DomIV?

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Artificer posted:

Is Fallen Empire akin to Late Age DomIV?

Late Age, with the barbarian NPCs playing the role of Ermor.

A Bad Place
May 25, 2008

Angry Diplomat posted:

I don't know what any of this means but it's a very good advertisement for whatever game this is

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!

A Bad Place posted:

I don't know what any of this means but it's a very good advertisement for whatever game this is

Illwinter Games games' after action reports in a nutshell.

Angry Diplomat
Nov 7, 2009

Pvt.Scott posted:

Nah, you skipped fallen empire and went straight to the end of existence. Fallen empire involves a bunch of undead, doesn't it?

It's more often Horrors everywhere in my experience, but there is an "everything is undead and a Lich rules the Capitoleum" variant, which is much, much less terrifying since most of the independent assholes are annoying ghosts and skeletons as opposed to Horrors that will eat your entire army for breakfast.

A Bad Place posted:

Conquest of Elysium 4.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

A Bad Place posted:

All I know is that one of the factions you can play has the goal of breaking the seven seals that keep their god out of Elysium, and those seven seals are a very biblical "and the third seal broke, causing flaming, undead marmots with chainsaws for eyes to plague the lands," kind of deal. That, and converting the world.

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

Pvt.Scott posted:

All I know is that one of the factions you can play has the goal of breaking the seven seals that keep their god out of Elysium, and those seven seals are a very biblical "and the third seal broke, causing flaming, undead marmots with chainsaws for eyes to plague the lands," kind of deal. That, and converting the world.

I've been watching DasTactic's LP on Youtube to get a bit of an idea how a person might play (although he is a bit inexperienced which makes it better for a newbie to watch) the Voice of El, and it's pretty funny watching his flagellants and saints rising up and running around on their own, taking towns, and throwing themselves at ancient forest horrors.

Also, I figured breaking all the seals would be semi-safe, at least until the 7th one, but he just broke the fourth seal, and on the next turn "War, Horseman of the Apocalypse" started marching around and slaughtering everyone. First to go was a group of very zealous allied flagellants, if I recall correctly.

Chinook fucked around with this message at 02:39 on Jul 10, 2017

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

Breaking the 7th seal unleashes a devastating plague of tedium onto the world as small stacks of demons shuffle around randomly claiming every podunk farm and mine.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Dungeonmans has controller support.

?!?!?!!!

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Angry Diplomat posted:

It's more often Horrors everywhere in my experience, but there is an "everything is undead and a Lich rules the Capitoleum" variant, which is much, much less terrifying since most of the independent assholes are annoying ghosts and skeletons as opposed to Horrors that will eat your entire army for breakfast.

Conquest of Elysium 4.

How far did you wind up getting with the Horrorburg mod, anyway? :v: Loved the concept stuff.

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

Been playing a bit more Everspace

It's definitely neat, but you need to gently caress with the controls a bit to get something comfortable put together. Do that and realize that you want to be playing peek and poke around asteroids and ice chunks and using your space consumables and it gets a lot more manageable.

Very pretty. I don't know how much staying power it will have, depends on how interesting the later sectors get.

e: Interesting :v:

Also gdi, hit sector 6 and had my run ended because a loving corvette warped in near me as I was literally feet from entering a service bay :mad:

victrix fucked around with this message at 11:52 on Jul 10, 2017

Zeerust
May 1, 2008

They must have guessed, once or twice - guessed and refused to believe - that everything, always, collectively, had been moving toward that purified shape latent in the sky, that shape of no surprise, no second chance, no return.
I'm getting extremely super into Monolith, it's taken over from Nuclear Throne as my 'Time for a quick break!' game. I was wondering, though: is there any way to know where the secret rooms are on a level? I've never seen a difference in the walls or anything.

Angry Diplomat
Nov 7, 2009

GreyjoyBastard posted:

How far did you wind up getting with the Horrorburg mod, anyway? :v: Loved the concept stuff.

I... ended up forgetting about it entirely :stare: life got a bit crazy and I guess it just got left by the wayside. poo poo, I should start tinkering with that again. Time to refamiliarize myself with the modding stuff again, I guess!

e: drat, I really made some thorough preliminary notes about the ritual structure and modding terminology when I was planning this out. This might be easier to get back into than I thought.

Angry Diplomat fucked around with this message at 15:17 on Jul 10, 2017

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Dead Cells is truly an excellent game. Addictive as hell and really fun.

My only complaint is that you can't freely travel between the zones. So if you find a shop and don't have enough money for a scroll, you basically miss out on that upgrade. Aside from that, I'm a completionist by nature, and the way going from Prison Cells to Promenade to Ramparts makes you miss out on Toxic Sewers makes my eye twitch.

drink_bleach
Dec 13, 2004

Praise the Sun!

enraged_camel posted:

Dead Cells is truly an excellent game. Addictive as hell and really fun.

My only complaint is that you can't freely travel between the zones. So if you find a shop and don't have enough money for a scroll, you basically miss out on that upgrade. Aside from that, I'm a completionist by nature, and the way going from Prison Cells to Promenade to Ramparts makes you miss out on Toxic Sewers makes my eye twitch.

Wait until you unlock the ossuary shortcut then it gets worse.

I'm just trying to get the last few drops I need then resign myself to never getting all the achievements because it requires you beat the last boss without getting hit once which I don't even see as possible without just magically one shotting him and the phases with a cursed blade.

megane
Jun 20, 2008

Zeerust posted:

I'm getting extremely super into Monolith, it's taken over from Nuclear Throne as my 'Time for a quick break!' game. I was wondering, though: is there any way to know where the secret rooms are on a level? I've never seen a difference in the walls or anything.

There's no dead giveaway, but they tend to spawn in positions adjacent to 3 or 4 other rooms, and I don't think I've ever seen one that has only one adjacency. Also, like all rooms, they always have a door to each adjacent room, which means they can't be next to a room which has a thick wall on the relevant side (and thus can't have a door). So you can narrow it down to a few likely spots, and then check using bombs.

e: Oh, and if you don't know, there's always exactly one secret room on each floor.

megane fucked around with this message at 18:28 on Jul 10, 2017

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

I spent four years making
Waves of Steel
Hell yes I'm going to turn my avatar into an ad for it.
Fun Shoe

megane posted:

There's no dead giveaway, but they tend to spawn in positions adjacent to 3 or 4 other rooms, and I don't think I've ever seen one that has only one adjacency. Also, like all rooms, they always have a door to each adjacent room, which means they can't be next to a room which has a thick wall on the relevant side (and thus can't have a door). So you can narrow it down to a few likely spots, and then check using bombs.

This sounds identical to how Binding of Isaac works.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
I think it is except it doesn't have the rule where they can't be bordered on all sides, and also since your bombs affect a whole room you can check multiple walls at once.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
Sproggiwood is on sale on Steam for 70% off right now, and there's a 10% discount on Caves of Qud.

golden bubble
Jun 3, 2011

yospos

Besides unlocking the true final boss, what is the difference between the three difficulty levels in Dream Quest? Maybe I'm just too much of a noob who rarely beats the floor 2 boss, but easy, medium, and hard mode feel equally difficult to me. Hard mode might have one more elite enemy per floor (maybe?), but it feels like it is countered out extra treasure chest and shop spawns (also not sure this is actually a thing).

golden bubble fucked around with this message at 22:24 on Jul 10, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hito
Feb 13, 2012

Thank you, kids. By giving us this lift you're giving a lift to every law-abiding citizen in the world.
Anecdotally, it feels to me like the monster decks have a slightly higher proportion of special cards on harder difficulties. It's hard to pin down exactly, but I definitely feel like I can almost always hit floor 3 on normal but less so on hard.

Harpies are one enemy where I notice it especially - seems like they draw their disruption a lot more on Hard.