Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

hong kong divorce lunch posted:

he gave me his pen I didn't try this, christ

i just do it whenever i get an all out attack and dont need the personas mask, cos you still get exp after the battle. maybe less of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

you can take out all the enemies and then hold the last one up too and youll get the kill XP for the others im pretty sure

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
My team is starting to get the high level elemental skills and it's genuinely kinda bumming me out because I don't want this game to be over.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
do a second playthrough for plat.

it is sad when it ends, but you could experience it all over

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
only chievo left is to fill in the compendium / make sataniel

any tips to grind gold on 12/22? I can do all the combining at night, but I need like a mil and a half

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
this was the most fun i have had getting a plat, and i really enjoyed this game.

i liked it better than p3 and p4, but its because it just came out at the perfect time to resonate with me

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

hubris.height posted:

this was the most fun i have had getting a plat, and i really enjoyed this game.

i liked it better than p3 and p4, but its because it just came out at the perfect time to resonate with me

grats

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
Scotty z and tha 7 waifus is complete : - )

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
a fidget spinner with every arcana on it would be p bad rear end

e: wolfwood saying "the arcana composes each edge of the fidget spinner"

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
someone said "fidget spinner" to me tonight

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

My Wife

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Bonafied Monafied

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Hizke posted:

Bonafied Monafied

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

this game is flippin aweseom!

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

mysterious loyall X posted:

this game is flippin aweseom!

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Only registered members can see post attachments!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

My wife heard me laughing at this and said "what's so funny" and I said "it would take me like twenty minutes to explain" then she said "I hate when you do that" so I tried to explain Sonic fandom and the Makoto at the laptop meme and she said "I guess that's really funny to someone" very flatly

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Fumaofthelake posted:

My wife heard me laughing at this and said "what's so funny" and I said "it would take me like twenty minutes to explain" then she said "I hate when you do that" so I tried to explain Sonic fandom and the Makoto at the laptop meme and she said "I guess that's really funny to someone" very flatly

lmao fuckincrazy my man. reminds me of King of Queens

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

HORMELCHILI posted:

lmao fuckincrazy my man. reminds me of King of Queens

Stay mad, permavirgin.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Shido's boss fight is so long and boring and I died on the last loving turn and I wanna smash my monitor fffuuuu

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

In Training posted:

Shido's boss fight is so long and boring and I died on the last loving turn and I wanna smash my monitor fffuuuu

I didn't come close to losing that entire fight but it still took 20 minutes. It's the only boss in this game I don't like, but it's still cool cause of how jacked he gets

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

fail. ultra fail! mega noob! FAIL!

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
shido's fight isn't that long at least compared to the final boss

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Didn't have Dekaja -_- mega fail for sure

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

That fight is awesome my man

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I had full health the entire time and he has a million health and then I died

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

mycophobia posted:

shido's fight isn't that long at least compared to the final boss

Huh, I thought that fight was a lot quicker, actually. Maybe I was just so excited with shooting God in the face while the Phansite meter went up to 100% that I wasn't paying attention

In Training posted:

I had full health the entire time and he has a million health and then I died

Could just swap in Ann for Dekaja, unless you didn't do Star. It's cool that the social links give you a lot of interesting poo poo in this game rather than just being a fusing boost, I only ended up maxing five or six SLs in my first playthrough and I'm finding a lot of interesting stuff in my second as a result.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i thought the 1st phase took awhile cuz i think it was magic only and i was heavily skewed toward phys attacks fortunatealy i had a phys immune and mostly magic resistant raphael on my mc so i could go as slow as i wanted :cool:

• Locked thread