Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Incoherence posted:

He could just pop it out from the front, I think. He had a couple of them for different occasions.

Did he get a career playing movie villains?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Find someone with a fetish for your disability

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Unless the disability is Kuato sticking out of your chest I think you're safe just mentioning it at dinner or something instead of posting a pic of it on a dating site.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Solice Kirsk posted:

Unless the disability is Kuato sticking out of your chest I think you're safe just mentioning it at dinner or something instead of posting a pic of it on a dating site.

i dunno have your little kuato holding up a wine glass with a lil tophat itll be rad.

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
To the anti-trans (sort of) guy I'm in complete agreement. My red text is because of a D&D discussion where I was annoyed by all the new supposed requirements re pronouns and stuff.

I think some are doing this for attention and to just be different/feel important for being different, gently caress em.

In law school I had an incredibly flamboyant teacher. I mocked the way he acted. Some thought I was rude.

My main response was, if the same teacher was an over the top guys guy and came in making sure everybody had the right opinion on the super bowl and acted like a drill sergeant, people would make fun of it and nobody gives a poo poo, most laugh. This is no different.

It's not anti-gay, just anti-attention whore imho.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

sneakyfrog posted:

i dunno have your little kuato holding up a wine glass with a lil tophat itll be rad.

Can't argue with that. I'd date a girl with a Kuato if it drank and wore funny holiday themed hats. Like a bowler hat. You know what, I think I'm picturing it like the Cheers guy.

edit:
This guy

Solice Kirsk fucked around with this message at 21:17 on Jul 9, 2017

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Are you actually pulling a "why is it okay to mock STRAIGHT people" right now my dude

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012
Buglord

Danaru posted:

Are you actually pulling a "why is it okay to mock STRAIGHT people" right now my dude

Reverse homophobia, the worst kind of homophobia

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

help im being oppressed, faggots think they're people #MAGA #Trump #USA #godscunttree

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

how am i supposed to learn about the constituition when the professor is an obvious gay

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Runaktla posted:

I think some are doing this for attention and to just be different/feel important for being different, gently caress em.

I kinda started seeing it this way when they person i know who is most into this decided to go vegan, and listed as the number one reason for the decision as "elitism points" unironically.

I rarely use pronouns when addressing people anyway so it's not an issue.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

your redtext is because you are a komodowagon tier retard hth

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Solice Kirsk posted:

Can't argue with that. I'd date a girl with a Kuato if it drank and wore funny holiday themed hats. Like a bowler hat. You know what, I think I'm picturing it like the Cheers guy.

edit:
This guy

:frog::respek::haw:

you are pretty cool yourself friend.

friend is a great pronoun.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I've always been pro-noun. They're the best words. Things are cool.

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit

Viva Miriya posted:

how am i supposed to learn about the constituition when the professor is an obvious gay

Viva Miriya posted:

help im being oppressed, faggots think they're people #MAGA #Trump #USA #godscunttree
Yeah neither of these are remotely close to who I am or what I said. He was a good teacher. Keep up your "call me xe instead of he" you special little snowflake.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Runaktla posted:

Yeah neither of these are remotely close to who I am or what I said. He was a good teacher. Keep up your "call me xe instead of he" you special little snowflake.

heh i know what I'll do I'll call him a snowflake, that'll show xim

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

you just whined about some professor being openly gay around you for like three paragraphs, maybe you should harden up bitch

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit

Viva Miriya posted:

heh i know what I'll do I'll call him a snowflake, that'll show xim
I'm glad that you feel confident that your internet persona is flawless. You must have put a lot of hard work in figuring out the proper responses to all these important internet posts.

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know

Runaktla posted:

Maybe you could just try reading your own posts in this thread sequentially? That might give you a better idea of why everyone thinks you're a loving idiot.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Runaktla posted:

I'm glad that you feel confident that your internet persona is flawless. You must have put a lot of hard work in figuring out the proper responses to all these important internet posts.

shut up bitch

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.
Red text is accurate? Who knew?

Viva Miriya posted:

you just whined about some professor being openly gay around you for like three paragraphs, maybe you should harden up bitch
get real beefy

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
you do sound obnoxious and confrontational as gently caress friend. maybe try a different tact as opposed the charge up the middle one?

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

vortmax posted:

Red text is accurate? Who knew?

get real beefy

Your forum avatar is soothing af. Please, never change it vortmax.

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit

Taima posted:

Maybe you could just try reading your own posts in this thread sequentially? That might give you a better idea of why everyone thinks you're a loving idiot.
Why don't you explain it to me? I apparently can't figure it out. I just figure I'm triggering a ton of hyper sensitive people.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
If Runaktla calls someone an SJW, or says "so much for the tolerant left", I'll get bingo on my "garbage internet person" bingo card

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Runaktla posted:

To the anti-trans (sort of) guy I'm in complete agreement. My red text is because of a D&D discussion where I was annoyed by all the new supposed requirements re pronouns and stuff.

not required, its a courtesy. ey if you dont feel like that well...

Runaktla posted:

some people do that, and gently caress you.

Runaktla posted:

In law school I had an incredibly flamboyant teacher. I mocked the way he acted. Some thought I was rude.

see my last comment

Runaktla posted:

My main response was, if the same teacher was an over the top guys guy and came in making sure everybody had the right opinion on the super bowl and acted like a drill sergeant, people would make fun of it and nobody gives a poo poo, most laugh. This is no different.

the over the top guys guy never got dragged behind a loving truck into meatpaste dick.

Runaktla posted:

It's not anti-gay, just anti-attention whore imho.

you are a gross attention seeking oval office.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Danaru posted:

If Runaktla calls someone an SJW, or says "so much for the tolerant left", I'll get bingo on my "garbage internet person" bingo card

diamond doggo

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

sneakyfrog posted:

actually good :words:

You do realize he's never gonna get it right?

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Viva Miriya posted:

eh was for me friendo. some times you just gotta get catharsis.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

sneakyfrog posted:

eh was for me friendo. some times you just gotta get catharsis.

fair enough friend, i respect it

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

Danaru posted:

I'm already half potted on my "poo poo lord" drinking game!

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Show off your disability in your dating photos, exude confidence in the status of your body, and people will dig it, some even enough to want to make sweet sweet love with you

As disfigured as you may be, you (hopefully) aren't as internally hosed up as a person who goes out of his way to make fun of and belittle lgbtq folks

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

There's only one way to know for sure what you should do deformity goon. Post your deformity.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Solice Kirsk posted:

There's only one way to know for sure what you should do deformity goon. Post your deformity.

show us your kuato

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

sneakyfrog posted:

show us your kuato

Wanto your Kuato.

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit

sneakyfrog posted:

not required, its a courtesy. ey if you dont feel like that well...

some people do that, and gently caress you.

see my last comment

the over the top guys guy never got dragged behind a loving truck into meatpaste dick.

you are a gross attention seeking oval office.
I suppose thanks for at least giving some sort of response.

Viva Miriya posted:

Yes I am reasonable and I can understand English, and have pretty decent reading comprehension, but most of the time people resort to insults.

All that said yes I'm a little insensitive compared to some. I'm not sure that the fact that certain groups were treated harshly means I can't mock them if they act over the top. No I don't dislike gay people, I've even represented some people (I'm a lawyer) related to gay rights, e.g. emancipation of a gay minor born to an extreme orthodox Jewish dad who demanded he just pray the gay away.

Danaru posted:

I'm against any side turning to insults and avoiding discussion. I'm far more liberal than conservative, and those terms are starting to become outdated anyways.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Runaktla posted:

I suppose thanks for at least giving some sort of response.

Yes I am reasonable and I can understand English, and have pretty decent reading comprehension, but most of the time people resort to insults.

All that said yes I'm a little insensitive compared to some. I'm not sure that the fact that certain groups were treated harshly means I can't mock them if they act over the top. No I don't dislike gay people, I've even represented some people (I'm a lawyer) related to gay rights, e.g. emancipation of a gay minor born to an extreme orthodox Jewish dad who demanded he just pray the gay away.

I'm against any side turning to insults and avoiding discussion. I'm far more liberal than conservative, and those terms are starting to become outdated anyways.

maybe try to play to the goonjury then friend, I'm normally not even slightly aggressive except in a more fun jibing way but man, you got a rise out of me quick with that flippancy.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

sneakyfrog posted:

What does this mean?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

monkeytennis posted:

What does this mean?

no one gets murdered for liking the NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE too much, but they do if they like dick too much