Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

etalian posted:

lmao

Looks like Mueller has been busy hiring people for his investigation

http://www.npr.org/2017/07/08/535813901/special-counsel-mueller-lets-his-actions-do-the-talking-15-hires-more-to-come

Here are some of the attorneys Mueller has hired:

I'm sure Mueller has a plan to fight the dangers of late stage capitalism and climate change and isn't just looking to get a cut of all this money for the US government

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

shiksa posted:

did don jr do an oopsie

He will never suffer consequences...but considering that can't we at least see him punched in the face?

nobody taped his father doing it :(

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Thoatse posted:

something tells me he's heard something dumber

well he does post here so yeah

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
A preview of life under ZUCK!

Do not fear worker units, this technology will only be used for good!

ZUCK!

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

GobiasIndustries posted:

He will never suffer consequences...but considering that can't we at least see him punched in the face?

nobody taped his father doing it :(

oh hell i'd let djt have the pleasure if i could watch it.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

you do not come to cspam and talk about a man like ed balls like that

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Rocks posted:

no puppet

You see your honor, i definitely do not have strings attached to me. And i am clearly not made out out of wood. I am not a puppet, case closed! :smugdon:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/SimonMaloy/status/884158113829593089

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

MaxxBot posted:

ZUCK!

lol

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

shiksa posted:

oh hell i'd let djt have the pleasure if i could watch it.

maybe i wasnt clear I want to see don jr punched in the face (pref. from a professional boxer)

because he's a shithead and I am sad that we don't have video of his dad punching him in the face for not wearing a suit to a yankees game.

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

MaxxBot posted:

ZUCK!

idk why people even want to buy these things do they even work well for doing anything?

it's kinda funny that this guy accidently called the cops on himself by yelling about (not) calling the cops

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

something occurred to me

you know how trump projects literally everything onto other people, every single flaw

now he's referring to himself as a "civilian", after eight years of accusing obama of not being an american citizen

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008

I was always of the opinion Santino was dumber than Fredo

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
I've been traveling and I've just heard about don jr. Russian meeting. I almost posted "wha happen" but then I looked it up. LMAO

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

SKULL.GIF posted:

something occurred to me

you know how trump projects literally everything onto other people, every single flaw

now he's referring to himself as a "civilian", after eight years of accusing obama of not being an american citizen

trump is a kenyan muslim confirmed

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

GobiasIndustries posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPLSPIWeH-s
Just listen to that man and try to tell me his balls haven't dropped.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TU9MqT9ZZYA

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

have we seen trump's birth certificate

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

Ya but I just assume there's some mechanic in place so that, in case of a crash, it will somehow only be the poor people who get hosed like what happened here in 2008

problem is that china's economy is built on fake statistics forced into reality by a police state so if they hit crash things will interesting in ways the us economy cant.

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Rocks posted:

I am extremely happy to see noted shithead Don Jr get entangled in this Russia stuff finally

it makes all his "see theres totes nothing there investigation done forever lets all move on please move on" insistence after the comey hearing a lot funnier

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

I've been traveling and I've just heard about don jr. Russian meeting. I almost posted "wha happen" but then I looked it up. LMAO

don jr is, truly, dumb as hell

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

slouch posted:

idk why people even want to buy these things do they even work well for doing anything?

it's kinda funny that this guy accidently called the cops on himself by yelling about (not) calling the cops

Some people like being able to talk to their electronics. I have a coworker who will use Siri to send all of his texts. It's depressing to me that he passed the bar exam.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Agean90 posted:

problem is that china's economy is built on fake statistics forced into reality by a police state so if they hit crash things will interesting in ways the us economy cant.

Also Keynesian spending on overdrive to prop up state industries and also artificially create demand through massive projects, currently China is at 300% debt ratio against it's GNP.

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

shiksa posted:

don jr is, truly, dumb as hell

I thought he was supposed to be the smart sociopathic one and Eric was the idiot?

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

slouch posted:

I have a Google Home and it's actually pretty good for TV. It ties to my chromecast and now I just tell it to put on different TV shows, skip to various episodes, turn the volume up and down, etc. I basically don't use a TV remote, so that's cool.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
How soon till SheHuck tries to spin that being the President is literally being a part of the military but also a civilian? Tomorrow's briefing, or...

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

etalian posted:

Also Keynesian spending on overdrive to prop up state industries and also artificially create demand through massive projects, currently China is at 300% debt ratio against it's GNP.

true. Those massive empty cities represent a lot of bad poo poo on the horizon.

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/saletan/status/884050465608130561

:thunk:

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Drastic Actions posted:

https://twitter.com/drasticactionSA/status/884098485976539137

Video Support is coming along, but I need to add deltas between missing frames and smooth out how the emotion stuff is generated.

leave it like this imo

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Youth Decay posted:

I thought he was supposed to be the smart sociopathic one and Eric was the idiot?

nah Eric got the all the teeth in the family

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

fuckin' lol

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Wrap it up folks we are done here

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Youth Decay posted:

Nah Eric looks like hell incarnate but (for a billionaire) isn't a total shithead. He tries to stay out of the way and hides his reddit accounts well and basically just retweets stuff. Donnie Jr is a turd stuffed inside a turd wrapping. Who is also spiteful and arrogant and cruel.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

https://twitter.com/PreetBharara/status/884029594252316672

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Yinlock posted:

have we seen trump's birth certificate

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Youth Decay posted:

on a relative scale this is true

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Gringostar posted:

he doesn't give a gently caress about who is in power so long as he can get credit for "fixing" the problems the black man that mocked him in front of the world made

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Corey, Kayleigh, Boris & Jeffrey were the Mt. Rushmore of shithead CNN commenters during the election.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Preet owns especially his investigation into NYC corruption.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Youth Decay posted:

none of them are smart except 4 the hacker wiz kid barron

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange sky
May 7, 2007

zen death robot posted:

lmao I hope Jr is the one that hosed up and gets his dad in trouble

Trump will have him killed for treason before admitting he's in on it

Or not, I don't even known anymore.

• Locked thread