Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

cash crab posted:

:nws:ダイアナは肌を必要とする:nws:

"Hopefully" you can see this, as Imgur removed it once already.

And people compare this to owning a vibrator. Last I checked, no woman sincerely had one as a replacement for an actual human being in their life, they just want to get off fast by themselves. That up there is something entirely different. That's mental illness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
It's so much worse than I imagined!

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
I literally went "Oh for gently caress's sake" out loud. For gently caress's sake. :suicide:

EDIT: At least they're not going outside and harming real women, I guess? I'm trying to think up a bright side to this, and that's the best I've got, and it's not a good one.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
At least they didn't use fake bones or garbage bags this time.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Twitch posted:

At least they didn't use "fake" bones

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Twitch posted:

The balloons holding the vagina in place, but blocking the butthole was my favorite part of that travesty.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

cash crab posted:

:nws:ダイアナは肌を必要とする:nws:

"Hopefully" you can see this, as Imgur removed it once already.

Wow, imgur has some pretty hard limits as to what constitutes a removal.

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

CommissarMega posted:

I'm trying to think up a bright side to this

She looks vaguely reproachful?

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Twitch posted:

Didn't that guy try to get girls by "Bell Airing" them?

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

twistedmentat posted:

Didn't that guy try to get girls by "Bell Airing" them?

I don't know what that means, and I am hoping against hope that it means that he tells them a story all about how his life got flip turned upside down.

Broshevik
Mar 25, 2011

No Pain
reminder that more than a few amish communities are just as degenerate as furries

moreso in some cases

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu0SXDFymwE

like 80% AUG

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Well, yeah. I mean, how could it not be?

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

BrigadierSensible posted:

I don't know what that means, and I am hoping against hope that it means that he tells them a story all about how his life got flip turned upside down.

You'll be happy that yea, that's pretty much it. He went up to women and started to sing the theme song. It was one of those Attempted Memes that 4chan was always trying to do that never went anywhere.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb3jtZaiuRI

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

PCOS Bill posted:

Well, yeah. I mean, how could it not be?

Well there's uhh... ummm *shuffles papers around* wait a minute...

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

MageMage posted:

Wow, imgur has some pretty hard limits as to what constitutes a removal.

It took them six seconds.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

I would REALLY like to discuss opera guy

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

There are a lot of these types of images

Croisquessein
Feb 25, 2005

invisible or nonexistent, and should be treated as such

cash crab posted:

...Is it possible they just don't know? Unlikely but I prefer to think they aren't aware of dog gimp suits.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Croisquessein posted:

...Is it possible they just don't know? Unlikely but I prefer to think they aren't aware of dog gimp suits.

I prefer to think the officers are taking the "dogs" to be humanely destroyed.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Sunswipe posted:

I prefer to think the officers are taking the "dogs" to be humanely destroyed.

Your tone is antagonistic and you're making me very angry.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

cash crab posted:

Why the Adidas stripes?

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Still makes me laugh that Sinn Fein representatives had to have their voices dubbed by law on the news. As if hearing Gerry Adams real voice would have converted the whole of the UK to his point of view. Good times, good times.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Sunswipe posted:

Still makes me laugh that Sinn Fein representatives had to have their voices dubbed by law on the news. As if hearing Gerry Adams real voice would have converted the whole of the UK to his point of view. Good times, good times.

The idea was to keep them from sending coded messages with pauses, throat-clearings, and the like, I thought?

I was very disappointed when I finally heard Gerry Adams's actual voice. It was like the end of a childhood era.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

AlbieQuirky posted:

The idea was to keep them from sending coded messages with pauses, throat-clearings, and the like, I thought?

Couldn't they do that with word choice?

curufinor
Apr 4, 2016

by Smythe
it was cuz thatcher was cray

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Subjunctive posted:

Couldn't they do that with word choice?

Apparently, the U.K. Government was just being cocks and the actor thing was rules-lawyering by the broadcasters. Silly me for thinking there was an actual reason for it.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Sure, the Irish government did it as well. The Irish government actually had a broadcast ban on the IRA before the UK government did.

Anyway, here's ugly and gross relevant to the conversation: :v:

You could tell he was British from the teeth.

Wheat Loaf has a new favorite as of 22:16 on Jul 10, 2017

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Wheat Loaf posted:

Sure, the Irish government did it as well. The Irish government actually had a broadcast ban on the IRA before the UK government did.

Anyway, here's ugly and gross relevant to the conversation: :v:

You could tell he was British from the teeth.

Are you sure this isnt one of those fetish pictures where people transform and this is one of the middle pictures in between man and horse.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Sunswipe posted:

Hahaha for real? Gerry is living proof that you can turn from terrorist leader to lovable goof via the magic of twitter *

*He was of course not in the IRA

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fyCMffCj5c

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

EmmyOk posted:

Hahaha for real? Gerry is living proof that you can turn from terrorist leader to lovable goof via the magic of twitter *

*He was of course not in the IRA

You know what they say...

:cripes:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

The lows are low but the highs are high

https://twitter.com/GerryAdamsSF/status/688861112369082368

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.
This sounds like a great excuse to post the greatest Gerry Adams Twitter thing

efb

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

Regarding the Mennonites and the furries: having worked multiple comic conventions there always seems to be a polar opposite convention going on in the center simultaneously. The more "conservative" group gawks bemused at the weirdos and we get these weird group pics.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Spent my tea watching the Peter O'Hanrahanrahan clips, thanks, boys.

content:

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Why the Adidas stripes?

Chav furries

curufinor
Apr 4, 2016

by Smythe

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

Regarding the Mennonites and the furries: having worked multiple comic conventions there always seems to be a polar opposite convention going on in the center simultaneously. The more "conservative" group gawks bemused at the weirdos and we get these weird group pics.

Had the national high school quiz tournament with the shibaricon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

A couple summers ago, Bronycon in my city shared the convention center with a Pi Kappa Alpha reunion. Then there was the anime convention at the same time as Southern Baptists. I swear these places do it on purpose.

• Locked thread