Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Caitlin
Aug 18, 2006

When I die, if there is a heaven, I will spend eternity rolling around with a pile of kittens.
How did this mobile game get so good at taking :retrogames:? The first mobile game I have given more than $5 to. :sigh:

But I got a SSR Satyr and Siegfried! :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drakes
Jul 18, 2007

Why my bullets no hit?
Well they've got more reasonable options for dolphins! I like that the R/SR characters feel like theres some effort put into their design/gimmick even if they're not the ideal ones for blowing through content.

Stelas
Sep 6, 2010

GBF is pretty soft on players, yeah. The gacha's got a decent rate and if you want to pay a bit of money you can get a mini-spark every month with a suptix.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Where's my Dark Kat.

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

My many CoX, always poised, always ready, always willing to thrust.

Hate-Senpai posted:

Where's my Dark Kat.

trapped in a dvd/bluray box

go free her

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Tsurupettan posted:

trapped in a dvd/bluray box

go free her

The BR doesn't even come out till late April!!!

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

That's actually a lot sooner than I expected.

Unless you mean 2018 then :rip:

Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

My many CoX, always poised, always ready, always willing to thrust.

Hate-Senpai posted:

The BR doesn't even come out till late April!!!

hopefully they included some air holes in the box so she can survive until then

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

I kind of like this trend of making variants of characters in the same elements as their buddies, even though some of them like popsicle Beatrix and dark Katalina are limited releases. But now you can run most of the Society crew or Katalina and her admirers on element which is great stuff.

But what I really want are earth SSR Jin and Volenna to go with Sara so I can run the full Priestess of the Dunes crew

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map
Fire gets the most fun characters, followed by dark

1v1 me if you disagree

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy
This game is a bunch of fun with a starter account :) Thank you very much again for the head start!

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k
You've heard of Christmas in July well now it's Halloween in April. It's pretty nice of them to keep on bringing out the seasonal characters again half a year out from the actual season.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
It'd be nicer if more of the halloween characters weren't trash

Sidesaddle Cavalry
Mar 15, 2013

Oh Boy Desert Map
You take that back about Beatrix :(

MohShuvuu
Aug 26, 2010

I eat ass.
halloween beato meet summer beato

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Cagliostro event, two Cagliostro stickers (Famitsu point and CCG point shops though), and there's a new Cagliostro SSR coming out. Now is a pretty good time to be a fan of the strongest, smartest, and cutest girl in the world

https://twitter.com/HAL_nico2/status/856814487218909184/photo/1

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

WindmillSlayer
Oct 16, 2013

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

This event is everything I ever wanted

I also like how SR event Cagliostro is so pissed off and done with all this poo poo

NJ Deac
Apr 6, 2006
Daily free ten draws are back for five days, starting this afternoon at 4:00pm eastern. The first two are during the current legfest!

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
I got curious and tried playing the game, but i'm having a weird issue during battles. When I click on an enemy to switch targets, my browser opens a blank new tab. It doesn't crashes the game and i can just switch back, but having to do it every time i want to target something is obnoxious. Has anyone heard of/had this issue before? I'm using Chrome.

Quirkk
Sep 1, 2012

RottenK posted:

I got curious and tried playing the game, but i'm having a weird issue during battles. When I click on an enemy to switch targets, my browser opens a blank new tab. It doesn't crashes the game and i can just switch back, but having to do it every time i want to target something is obnoxious. Has anyone heard of/had this issue before? I'm using Chrome.

Never heard of that before. Have you tried running incognito?

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
Gave it a short try. Clicking on enemies wasn't opening any new tabs this time, though i feel like sometimes the targeting didn't work, because my characters were attacking other enemies instead. Weird.

Targeting by clicking on enemy names doesn't have the same issue for me so I'll just use that.

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

As a Drum Master you can still reskin your "harp" and pick whatever charge attack animation you want

Quirkk
Sep 1, 2012

BattleMaster posted:

As a Drum Master you can still reskin your "harp" and pick whatever charge attack animation you want

That's exactly what I did straight away.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

The anime is alright.

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Glad they added a Lumiel event, kind of weird a large faction of the crew hadn't had a dedicated story yet.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
gently caress you Stop!

Much thanks to my friend, the parsley.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

SoSD
Sep 30, 2003

beautiful story~
It's a good thing this whole Discord suddenly explodes thing didn't happen during Guild Wars.

Irisize
Sep 30, 2014

Imagine using crew chat for things other than spamming stickers.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
imagine using crew chat at all ever

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Irisize posted:

Imagine using crew chat for things other than spamming stickers.

Blhue posted:

imagine using crew chat at all ever

:thunk:

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Don't spam emojis.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

Hate-Senpai posted:

Don't spam emojis.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Katstare is a sticker, not an emoji.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Hate-Senpai posted:

Don't spam emojis.