Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

GobiasIndustries posted:

Is lottery poker the same as regular poker? Like, the hand strengths & whatever?

because after that fun drunk driver experience I picked up a bottle of bourbon at my local liquor store and the regular clerk asked me to examine his lotto ticket which was just poker hands, with the dealer having 3 jacks. I told him I was def. not an expert but none of the hands he'd scratched were winners so..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

triple sulk posted:

idk part of me would hope an actually good prez could just be like "gently caress trump lmao pls take us back" and other countries would understand how bad he was

you have to find everyone involved

you have to find what they did

you have to figure out how to limit or counter the effects of above

or you need time for it to hecome irrelevant because of evolving technology or the half life of intel or w/e

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

MariusLecter posted:

This one is the one sinking into the ground and may tip over right?

Wikipedia posted:

Structural problems

In 2009, reports said the statue was leaning due to changes in groundwater level causing movement of the foundations. The statue is not fixed to its foundations and is held in place only by its weight. An anonymous official claimed that it had shifted 20 centimetres and was not expected to move much farther without collapsing. A program of monument restoration was developed in 2008–2009, and conservation and restoration work started in 2010.

In spring 2017, a comprehensive restoration program of the monument in the cost of two billion rubles began; for a year and a half the statue is closed by a scaffolding. The Motherland Calls will also be covered with a protective mesh, the sculpture will be painted over the protective grid. All formed cracks must be repaired and more than 6,000 m2 of concrete surfaces must be restored.

I'm not entirely sure what that hot mess of a paragraph means but I assume that they're totally fixing it.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

AIDS-related deaths did not affect the GOP's primary voting base. Crack incarceration and disenfranchisement did not affect the GOP's primary voting base. Opioid overdoses are affecting the GOP's primary voting base. I know you're sadistic enough to enjoy the latter. I know you're compassionate enough to not enjoy the first two so much. You clearly get the difference; you'd rather just be willfully dense instead of admitting that Hayes has a point.

yeah, those rural poor addicts are the most dependable voters. "Vote early, vote often," they will say as they do some heroin cut with fentanyl in the bedroom of the house their granfather bought during the brief period their family could dream of home ownership, and now they can never move out because they have no prospects or hope.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Salt Fish posted:

If the media is piecing this together so quickly what is taking Mueller so long? I mean, I get he has to be official about it, but maybe this is the surface, or maybe they're struggling to figure out the legal ramifications of what happened.

cuz information isnt the same as evidence

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Salt Fish posted:

If the media is piecing this together so quickly what is taking Mueller so long? I mean, I get he has to be official about it, but maybe this is the surface, or maybe they're struggling to figure out the legal ramifications of what happened.

trump keeps digging himself deeper & deeper why stop until you have evidence a dog would understand when that evidence is guaranteed to show up if you keep carefully poking him with leaks??

Squizzle posted:

friendos they keep pouring me whisku as long as i keep talking, other peoples intellectual curiosity owns

i had no idea being a power rangers expert was so lucrative

or is it the gnosticism???

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

haha he's aged like 20 years in the last few months

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Squizzle posted:

you have to find everyone involved

you have to find what they did

you have to figure out how to limit or counter the effects of above

or you need time for it to hecome irrelevant because of evolving technology or the half life of intel or w/e

get this:

trump

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Squizzle posted:

https://twitter.com/TheEconomist/status/883523381391482880

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Turdfuzz posted:

Turdfuzz posted:

Turdfuzz posted:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

squiz gimme a rly sexy power ranger gif

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

J. P. Beagley
Apr 11, 2008

Salt Fish posted:

he's finishing up the indictments for those involved in aiding & abetting BENGHAZI

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

http://i.imgur.com/irUNcyG.gifv

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Salt Fish posted:

He needs to get enough of a slam dunk case to convince congress to impeach. He has taken down the mob, and you don't do that by biting on every lead you find, you put together an entire narrative of what happened with absolute proof of every step

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Well anyway nobody gives a poo poo so TRUMP

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Jazerus posted:

trump keeps digging himself deeper & deeper why stop until you have evidence a dog would understand when that evidence is guaranteed to show up if you keep carefully poking him with leaks??

i had no idea being a power rangers expert was so lucrative

or is it the gnosticism???

if anyone tells you to watch kungle fury theyre a fuckin liar it is boring af for most of the first half tho the back half is p ok for trash garbage

great cpatunes tho even if the lighting makes them look plasticky andbbad most of the tine

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

Epic High Five posted:

Can Trump just straight up fire Pence?

i don't think so, but pence can kick off a procedure that would fire trump via the 25th amendment, section 4. if donnie were dumb enough (he is) to try firing pence it'd be an interesting time to be alive while waiting to see which way congress went.

quote:

Section 4 addresses the dramatic case of a President who may be unable to fulfill his constitutional role but who cannot or will not step aside. It provides both a decision-maker and a procedure. The initial deciding group is the Vice President and a majority of either the Cabinet or some other body that Congress may designate (though Congress has never done so). If this group declares a President “unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office,” the Vice President immediately becomes Acting President. If and when the President pronounces himself able, the deciding group has four days to disagree. If it does not, the President retakes his powers. But if it does, the Vice President keeps control while Congress quickly meets and makes a decision. The voting rule in these contested cases favors the President; the Vice President continues acting as President only if two-thirds majorities of both chambers agree that the President is unable to serve.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

nopants
May 29, 2004
If everything can be faked how will society be tricked into not believing everything is fake?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

trump is like 900x more popular than pence, if pence tried to coup trump I'm fairly (but not completely) sure that congress would favor trump

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Salt Fish posted:

the media is tripping over themselves to get the first scoop whereas mueller is creating an airtight legal case to take down the president of the united states of america, dorbild j trampst

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Turdfuzz posted:

I disagree that a written confession by Don Jr sent to the Times isn't evidence.

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
BALOOGAN!

You're a despicable deletorious indefensible deplorable racist half-American cuck!!!!

Throw yourself in front of a bus, much like America has thrown itself in front of a tank convoy involved in a weird military exercise

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Salt Fish posted:

mueller doesntneed evidence he needa undeniable fuckin proof that even the most hardened partisan canr deny

also hes gonna destroy as much of the truml admin as possible not just done grounds for imoeacjefnt

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

Doomtalker posted:

BALOOGAN!

You're a despicable deletorious indefensible deplorable racist half-American cuck!!!!

Throw yourself in front of a bus, much like America has thrown itself in front of a tank convoy involved in a weird military exercise

LOL the nitecru cult gonna call me the bad guy and continue to venerate the racist white canadian baloogan

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Doomtalker posted:

BALOOGAN!

wow, mods???????

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Doomtalker posted:

BALOOGAN!

kinda harsh dude dont ya think? 🦆🚽🥃

nopants
May 29, 2004

Doomtalker posted:

LOL the nitecru cult gonna call me the bad guy and continue to venerate the racist white canadian baloogan

Do u even post in al the tp hreads?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

PDP-1 posted:

i don't think so, but pence can kick off a procedure that would fire trump via the 25th amendment, section 4. if donnie were dumb enough (he is) to try firing pence it'd be an interesting time to be alive while waiting to see which way congress went.

pence and trump are both teal rela dumv in more or less absolutely diff ways so lmebo

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

SKULL.GIF posted:

trump is like 900x more popular than pence, if pence tried to coup trump I'm fairly (but not completely) sure that congress would favor trump

Selling Pence might be easier than selling keeping Trump in like, 6-8 months honestly. At least to Congress who don't even openly give a gently caress about their constituents anymore so...there's a lining.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf
Also, if Don Jr is Jr, why isn't Pres Trump called Trump Sr?

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

there's also the idea that republican leadership either knew about trump/putin and did nothing or swept it under the rug

if that's the case, mueller's probably gonna decapitate the whole party lmao

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Doomtalker posted:

BALOOGAN!

llol !

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

ty for quoting me and even acknowledging my presence, sulk.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Doomtalker posted:

i'm not sure you "get" nite crew

yinlock says poo poo like what you said every day

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Doomtalker posted:

BALOOGAN!

are you suggesting suicie or desteuction of publox property?????? unless you mean a provate bus

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
van halen's jump but they say trump instead every time

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

Business Gorillas posted:

there's also the idea that republican leadership either knew about trump/putin and did nothing or swept it under the rug

if that's the case, mueller's probably gonna decapitate the whole party lmao

You mean something like a tape where the majority leader accuses Trump of a Russian plant and then the Speaker swears everyone in the room to secrecy? Would that work?

Or the discussions where McConnell prevented Obama from going public about all of the obvious Russian interference?

They knew

Mods too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Seriously though I still have no clue what it would take for congress Republicans to cut Trump loose. I assume any and all evidence of Russian collusion is meaningless on its own since their voters only care about Mexicans and stuff.

• Locked thread