Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Baloogan posted:

lol if someone honked at me to wake me up id be really loving pissed off

I mean I'd be fine with pissing ya off loogs, but this dude was clearly coming out of the Sonic drivethrough and parked his car. I gave him a gentle tap, not blaring on the horn or anything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

brazil gov envious of maduro getting all the attention

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Agean90 posted:

Reminder to everyone that trump is mostly under investigation for obstruction of justice, hes doesnt even need to have done anything just worked to cover it up at some point lol

lmebo noooo trumo is under investigation for being an obv cprrupt poo poo w an entite russian proxy apparatus in his executive, w/e hes actually nailed for is nigh immaterial

if he isnt nailed to a proverbial wall btw itll take like a generation to fix poo poo if we start cleaning up in earnest in 2020

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

friendos they keep pouring me whisku as long as i keep talking, other peoples intellectual curiosity owns

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

hell yeah

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
point dexter sounding kinda tone deaf here

https://twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/884251400074604545

https://twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/884251699774468096

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Good Citizen posted:

it's pence, yo

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

america is unequipped to handle a crisis at the nexus of medical care mental health and pharma?????? *hat flies off head w whoop whoop noises, eyes bug out*

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

fat, dumb, and seditious is no way to go thru life~

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Trump's Razor

The biggest leaker and the one who just now stabbed Donald's son and son in law in the back in an obvious power grab is gonna be Pence. He'll get exposed in this and all the fury of Trumpendom will come down on him and further devastate this already insanely nonfunctional administration

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/884252241930137600

something something cnn is poo

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
So the funniest drunk driving story was when I was in college, I was the DD for that night and I was grabbin' food at McDonalds with a full car of drunk assholes. We sat behind some dude who was waggling his arms out the car at the guy taking orders for several minutes, and yelling to the point where my drunk friends started yelling out at the dude to finish his loving order. Finally he pulled to the delivery counter so we could pull up and order. The first words out of the teller's mouth were "Ahhhhahaha, im sorry, that nigga was druuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunk!, he thinks up is down, hahahahahhahahhsa.

oh poo poo, what can i get ya?"

So I laughed and we ordered. Obviously it took forever for drunkie to get his food, but as soon as he did, he peeled out and took a hard right into the cement fence that fenced in the restaurant. I'm pretty sure the police showed up because when I drove by it a couple days later it had the crime scene tape on it.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Squizzle posted:

lmebo noooo trumo is under investigation for being an obv cprrupt poo poo w an entite russian proxy apparatus in his executive, w/e hes actually nailed for is nigh immaterial

if he isnt nailed to a proverbial wall btw itll take like a generation to fix poo poo if we start cleaning up in earnest in 2020

idk part of me would hope an actually good prez could just be like "gently caress trump lmao pls take us back" and other countries would understand how bad he was

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Can Trump just straight up fire Pence?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Epic High Five posted:

i think he can't but if he asks for pence's regisnation it would likely come

i know literally nothing tho

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Epic High Five posted:

there's only one way 2 find out

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I should rephrase that

What will happen when Trump just straight up fires Pence even if he isn't able to, considering you cannot make the man believe or understand a single thing that would inconvenience him even slightly

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Baloogan posted:

i think he can't but if he asks for pence's regisnation it would likely come

i know literally nothing tho

Yeah that's about how it'd need to happen

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Baloogan posted:

trump is so great at golf that he can get holes in one any shot any course (which is how he has so many golf courses)

he only avoids getting holes in one because he doesn't want to show off how great he is

Dear Leader. I hope he starts touring factories giving advice to the serfs.

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?

Welp

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

nopants
May 29, 2004

MariusLecter posted:

[Simpsons UN Russia to Soviet Union scene except its America to Soviet Union]

This would all be worth it if we got the payoff of the ussr was faking it this whole time.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Epic High Five posted:

I should rephrase that

What will happen when Trump just straight up fires Pence even if he isn't able to, considering you cannot make the man believe or understand a single thing that would inconvenience him even slightly
Yeah I dunno what comes after this conversation when it comes to Trump

anyone at all: you can't do that!
Trump: wrong.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
trump can do it and trump has done it
trump exists at all places in all moments of time in all possible ways

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

TRUMP

nopants
May 29, 2004

Lmao

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

bump_fn posted:

trump can do it and trump has done it
trump exists at all places in all moments of time in all possible ways

we are all but fragments of the ur-Trump

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
If the media is piecing this together so quickly what is taking Mueller so long? I mean, I get he has to be official about it, but maybe this is the surface, or maybe they're struggling to figure out the legal ramifications of what happened.

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

AIDS-related deaths did not affect the GOP's primary voting base. Crack incarceration and disenfranchisement did not affect the GOP's primary voting base. Opioid overdoses are affecting the GOP's primary voting base. I know you're sadistic enough to enjoy the latter. I know you're compassionate enough to not enjoy the first two so much. You clearly get the difference; you'd rather just be willfully dense instead of admitting that Hayes has a point.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Salt Fish posted:

If the media is piecing this together so quickly what is taking Mueller so long? I mean, I get he has to be official about it, but maybe this is the surface, or maybe they're struggling to figure out the legal ramifications of what happened.

hes too busy playing ck2

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Is lottery poker the same as regular poker? Like, the hand strengths & whatever?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

trump can literally do one of those all-networks-interrupt-programming speeches just to say pence is a turd and must resign and it wouldnt force pence to do sweet gently caress all

the vp is a peivlegd role from back when it was the runner up to the elction

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Epic High Five posted:

His aides will just tell him "yessir, Pence is gone, Ivanka is VP now, great job!" and go back to drinking their scotch in straight gulps

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

:c00l:

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

still doubt anything will happen

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

AIDS-related deaths did not affect the GOP's primary voting base. Crack incarceration and disenfranchisement did not affect the GOP's primary voting base. Opioid overdoses are affecting the GOP's primary voting base. I know you're sadistic enough to enjoy the latter. I know you're compassionate enough to not enjoy the first two so much. You clearly get the difference; you'd rather just be willfully dense instead of admitting that Hayes has a point.

https://twitter.com/joeprince___/status/883613087282188289

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Squizzle posted:

trump can literally do one of those all-networks-interrupt-programming speeches just to say pence is a turd and must resign and it wouldnt force pence to do sweet gently caress all

the vp is a peivlegd role from back when it was the runner up to the elction

lemme tell u about a prez named donald j TRUMP who don't gaf

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Epic High Five posted:

we are all but fragments of the ur-Trump

Heh. Butt fragments.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Salt Fish posted:

soft v. hard evidence

• Locked thread