Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us
I thought it was "snitchin' is bitchin'"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!
The sanctioned action is to snitch.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

PMush Perfect posted:

Wait, really?

Bye, Av 2.0. :saddowns:
I'm sure she will be back, just look for the new poster talking about birds and cat dicks and threatening the president in D&D.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

People like that literally keep the forum afloat. Reach liquidity through crazy.

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Dead Reckoning posted:

I'm sure she will be back, just look for the new poster talking about birds and cat dicks and threatening the president in D&D.

im sure the secret service take avs's circus acrobats and horse themed """threat""" incredibly seriously you joyless shmuck

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Sorry, but what is you beef with me? I seriously have no idea.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Dead Reckoning posted:

Threatening to unbirth him. You need to be specific.

Malpais Legate
Oct 1, 2014

I still can't get over that threatening to unbirth the president is the reason. I think that's really indicative of Avshalom's absurdity.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I just realized the pale ones never said "aye" during the pact, just "..."

Can they not talk?

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
One has the face and mouthparts of a monstrous fly, and the other has no apparent mouth at all, so I'm guessing no, not in the conventional sense. The pale bartender didn't talk either.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Malpais Legate posted:

I still can't get over that threatening to unbirth the president is the reason. I think that's really indicative of Avshalom's absurdity.

That wasn't the reason. She was sincerely arguing that someone ought to shoot Trump, which is bannable even if you are Australian.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Dead Reckoning posted:

One has the face and mouthparts of a monstrous fly, and the other has no apparent mouth at all, so I'm guessing no, not in the conventional sense. The pale bartender didn't talk either.

I guess for some reason I never correlated "the ability to speak" with "has a mouth"

E: did book head ever talk?

Malpais Legate
Oct 1, 2014

VanSandman posted:

That wasn't the reason. She was sincerely arguing that someone ought to shoot Trump, which is bannable even if you are Australian.

Oh. Well that makes more sense but is decidedly less funny.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

VanSandman posted:

Her permaban links to a post where she said, and I quote, "I will consume the president with my mighty womb and absorb his strength over a nine month reverse-gestation."

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Who What Now posted:

Her permaban links to a post where she said, and I quote, "I will consume the president with my mighty womb and absorb his strength over a nine month reverse-gestation."

No one ever said she wasn't funny.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Who What Now posted:

It's called a POWER CLAMP.

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!
Look, folks, I know you love your white knighting, but in the hopes of shortening this derail, I bring you the following link:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3797481&userid=184584&perpage=40&pagenumber=4#post472462226

Click on it and scroll gradually down the page.

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

Reach POTUS through violence

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Can we please end the Avs derail? Thank you.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
Someone should shoot trump though. Like is that even a controversial statement?

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Mile'ionaha
Nov 2, 2004

While it's fine for Trump to advocate for stochastic terrorism, if you advocate for stochastic terrorism against the president don't be surprised if the Secret Service knock on your door and tell you to knock it off. I would delete that post.

RiotGearEpsilon
Jun 26, 2005
SHAVE ME FROM MY SHELF
At this point you might as well leave it up and see if you get to meet a secret service agent.

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS
The problem's not whether you meet a Secret Service agent, it's whether Lowtax has to deal with yet-a-Goddamn-nother visit from the men with earwigs, and IIRC he would really rather not. It won't be up to you whether that post stays.

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

darthbob88 posted:

The problem's not whether you meet a Secret Service agent, it's whether Lowtax has to deal with yet-a-Goddamn-nother visit from the men with earwigs, and IIRC he would really rather not. It won't be up to you whether that post stays.

im certain the secret service felt that the idea of avs swallowing up donald trump with her mighty uterus was a credible threat and have sent agents to investigate thoroughly

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

stone cold posted:

im certain the secret service felt that the idea of avs swallowing up donald trump with her mighty uterus was a credible threat and have sent agents to investigate thoroughly

One time forums poster Twisty made a post about killing presidential candidate McCain, and later edited the post to gaotse. The FBI then visited Twisty with the printed out goatse post, as well as a post quoting Twisty's original comment with the reply "You're gay" and had twisty explain goatse to them. It's not exactly a logical bunch

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

I've long been fascinated with how the alt-right develops elaborate and obscure dog whistles to try to communicate their meaning without having to say it out loud
Stepan Andreyevich Bandera being the most prominent example of that
I feel like "Don't make the Secret Service contact Lowtax" is going to need to be an official forum rule soon. Trump presidency is probably going to make it come up more.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

El Burbo posted:

One time forums poster Twisty made a post about killing presidential candidate McCain, and later edited the post to gaotse. The FBI then visited Twisty with the printed out goatse post, as well as a post quoting Twisty's original comment with the reply "You're gay" and had twisty explain goatse to them. It's not exactly a logical bunch

so much more effective at getting the point across than just showing up with the death threat

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Pavlov posted:

I feel like "Don't make the Secret Service contact Lowtax" is going to need to be an official forum rule soon. Trump presidency is probably going to make it come up more.

I think you mean "Don't make the Secret Service contact Lowtax, again"

Poltergrift
Feb 16, 2014

"When I grow up, I'm gonna be a proper swordsman. One with clothes."
Something else to talk about!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Man, I hate Mimicks

farraday
Jan 10, 2007

Lower those eyebrows, young man. And the other one.
Well, now we know what happened to that family of chair thieves.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

a kitten posted:

Just take all those free chairs mimics and start a second-hand furniture thief equipment emporium.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Master thieves don't go in and randomly start picking up poo poo.

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

:justpost:

it's like these nerds have never played dark souls

SoupyTwist
Feb 20, 2008

Reene posted:

it's like these nerds have never played dark souls

it's like these nerds have never even played mario 64

Mile'ionaha
Nov 2, 2004

Or read Dungeon Meshi.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

Mile'ionaha posted:

While it's fine for Trump to advocate for stochastic terrorism, if you advocate for stochastic terrorism against the president don't be surprised if the Secret Service knock on your door and tell you to knock it off. I would delete that post.

holy moley

Mile'ionaha
Nov 2, 2004

I shouldn't assume anything, so please be certain to read my first sentence of that post with an incredibly acerbic and snarky tone.

Like, obviously, it shouldn't be okay to advocate for stochastic terrorism, but I'm pretty sure that's exactly what his second amendment people comment was, regarding Hillary. And apparently everyone was fine with that.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
I enjoy how Charon is never not doing a gopniki squat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Oxxidation posted:

I enjoy how Charon is never not doing a gopniki squat.

terrible form, the heels need to be touching the ground