Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

logikv9 posted:

If they just stayed on NoFap long enough, their superpowers would attract a mate

Their superpowers would create a mate, just like Eve was created from Adam's rib.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

*cum oozing from every single pore*

watch out, ladies

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

again it blows my mind that dudes who are having trouble loving seek advice almost exclusively from other dudes who aren't loving

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

it's looks going to Golden Corral for dieting tips

"now uh buddy" *wheeze* "y'all only wanna hit up the chocolate fountain three times if you wanna still fit in the booth and not have to bring your own chair like I do"

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

theflyingexecutive posted:

again it blows my mind that dudes who are having trouble loving seek advice almost exclusively from other dudes who aren't loving

The paradox of the Game Grift is that their gurus are getting laid, they just hate women and sex. In fact, the guy who originally wrote The Game denounced it and turned over a new leaf when he was tired of never having a meaningful romantic relationship.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The paradox of the Game Grift is that their gurus are getting laid, they just hate women and sex. In fact, the guy who originally wrote The Game denounced it and turned over a new leaf when he was tired of never having a meaningful romantic relationship.

The Game was pretty good for showing how hosed up those guys were and are. One of the best passages in it was about recognizing that they were shells of themselves striving for human connection but only managing to treat connection as a checklist. Even knowing that, he stayed in it for years and years more.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
If you read The Game and think "hey, this pick up artist thing is for me!" then you completely missed the message.

Then again the people who picked up The Game and wanted to be PUA's are the same folks who watched Fight Club and want to be a white terrorist...

RedSpider
May 12, 2017

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
hahahaha

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

I'd like to point out the irony of an Alt-Right group, who makes fun of trigger/content warnings, posting a trigger/content warning. Though they might be doing this for a lulz.

They're trying to troll this White Privilege Seminar, but whenever they try to ask a question, they're getting ignored, so thanks, The Red Elephants, for presenting this valuable work to your audience practically uninterrupted. Maybe some of them will actually learn something.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Qu Appelle has issued a correction as of 04:29 on Jul 10, 2017

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

Qu Appelle posted:

I'd like to point out the irony of an Alt-Right group, who makes fun of trigger/content warnings, posting a trigger/content warning. Though they might be doing this for a lulz.

They're trying to troll this White Privilege Seminar, but whenever they try to ask a question, they're getting ignored, so thanks, The Red Elephants, for presenting this valuable work to your audience practically uninterrupted. Maybe some of them will actually learn something.

Quoted for snowflake trauma

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
ok these red elephants guys have to be a false flag antifa op right

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

Al! posted:

ok these red elephants guys have to be a false flag antifa op right

I have no idea what their deal is. I'd love it if it was.

They seem to be big on crashing local leftist events in California, filming themselves crashing said events, and then making a hugeass scene when the crashees complain. Or even making a hugeass scene when the crashees *don't* complain and just ignore them instead, because they get bored.

Qu Appelle has issued a correction as of 06:32 on Jul 10, 2017

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

https://twitter.com/medievai_react/status/878117275827445762

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
today on nazi discord, the nazis are discussing whether to avoid gendered terms like "hey guys" so potential women recruits don't feel excluded

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
lol now the nazis are sjws

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
weird.

at this rate they might become truly progressive before lefties stop slapfighting over the proper way to left

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

today on nazi discord, the nazis are discussing whether to avoid gendered terms like "hey guys" so potential women recruits don't feel excluded

the nazis are a real sausage fest

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

seeing them learn about the tool of political correctness in real time is interesting though

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

oh weird women dont seem super egar to fight for a program which includes returning them to a condition of domestic servatude???

"wow these guys spent hours on twitter arguing that its impossible to rape your wife, theyre so dedicated. they didnt even use one gendered slur i have to find out more" - a female recruit, probably

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

plenty of women in antifa :smuggo:

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators
I feel like the inevitable end of any postmodern adventure through endless irony is..... actual sincerity.

Maybe the pepes will come around to it sooner or later.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
the pepes are sincere in their hatred of normies

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

ah so that's how they're going to get more women in the movement

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
just the coolest people with the coolest cultural signifiers

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
as someone who has Brian-From-FamilyGuy Problems with the opposite sex, I can tell you from personal experience that most Alt--Right/PUA think all women are attracted to whatever dumb poo poo they see on Television and media, and as such feel that they're not meeting that unrealistic standard :v:

its very much like Matt from Chapo said, they hate themselves

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

those kids are gonna feel some serious embarrassment in like 10 years when they see this picture trotted out at every family gathering.

coathat
May 21, 2007

Darkman Fanpage posted:

We must kill the normies

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Race Realists posted:

as someone who has Brian-From-FamilyGuy Problems with the opposite sex, I can tell you from personal experience that most Alt--Right/PUA think all women are attracted to whatever dumb poo poo they see on Television and media, and as such feel that they're not meeting that unrealistic standard :v:

its very much like Matt from Chapo said, they hate themselves

you're a talking dog and they're human?

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Darkman Fanpage posted:

i don't think even this is true. their only genuine emotional content is self-loathing that they then assume they feel for everyone because they feel it all the time since they haven't figured out that they hate themselves.

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
I just love that the internet has poisoned the brains of the all young people anyways inclined to becoming nazis, such that they're incapable of being anything other than sad sacks of poo poo

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Jose posted:

you're a talking dog and they're human?

Comically bad luck with women

:qq:ARGH HOW COME :females: DONT LIKE ME WHY DO THEY ALWAYS CALL ME BORING I BET IF I LOOKED LIKE FABIO AND HAD A MILLION DOLLARS THEYD BE ALL OVER ME:qq:

DEFINTEILY LOOKS AND NOTHING ELSE

BornAPoorBlkChild has issued a correction as of 17:43 on Jul 10, 2017

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.reddit.com/user/justforlulzandkeks

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Very cool dudes

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

https://www.reddit.com/r/Incels/comments/5idzz8/list_of_advice/

quote:

Don't think you are entitled to sex.
i don't

Be interested in women for reasons other than sex.
i rarely even think of sex i've just blocked it out of my mind cause i know it's not going to happen

Christ its like I'm seeing my own dark private thoughts :stare:

okay its kinda scary that one dude sounds borderline suicidal

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I use a chad Instagram account with good amount of followers to bully and harass femoids

https://www.reddit.com/r/Incels/comments/6mc69i/i_use_a_chad_instagram_account_with_good_amount/

quote:

I'll DM them with the alt and get a convo going. Then at one point, I'll ask for a selfie without make up, or looking natural. Once that pic comes in, ill act all repulsed, call them ugly hembeasts. Call them liars, deceivers, and catfishes.

After the verbal abuse is done, I block them. It feels good to let them get a taste of their own medicine for once.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf49sdKFEdM

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Those dudes should check out a little self help org called ISIS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Those dudes should check out a little self help org called ISIS

Fight Club ->PUA->MRA->Pepe->ISIS seems like a pretty natural progression.