Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

https://twitter.com/RealPaigeWWE/status/884496020008251392

https://twitter.com/RealPaigeWWE/status/884496145673850880

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The cops wouldn't call that domestic violence battery.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
She calls that the Paige turner.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I hope that's all it was but I don't believe it at all.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the top news guy on this subforum, you know the one, claims alberto went apeshit at a fan for trying to take a pic of paige while she was upset about something. the fan retaliated by throwing her drink on alberto, which enraged him to the point of screaming, “I am smacktalker skywalker, spectacular vernacular. the Michael jordan of jargon. the big bambino. last name drat, first name don’t give a!"

Sotar
Dec 1, 2009

Midnightghoul posted:

Where have you been the other times where ADR was suspected of abuse against Paige?

Playing FFXIV. I don't read wrestling news that often.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I get angry because I'm a taking a pic all the time

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

The excuses, unlike the woman herself, cannot be beaten

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

That joke wasn't good sorry

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Rovert post the Knight family bad news

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

what kind of fuckin airport are you at where people throw drinks?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
an airport in florida, obviously

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Del Rio is a scumbag and i hope they beat the crap out of him. Paige needs someone outside the carny world of wrestling to tell her that this is not healty or normal.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

who is that loving loser idiot, i only get my scoops from rovert

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

The drink-throwing lady was obviously in cahoots with the San Antonio Stabber

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup

Super No Vacancy posted:

hot take but domestic violence is bad and not super funny

This is true my friend

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Sotar posted:

Playing FFXIV. I don't read wrestling news that often.

Think of it as a Yotsuyu and Grynewaht situation then, with the roles reversed

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I thought ADR was gonna be waiting all lonely like at his restaurant to fight HHH or whoever.

DukeofCA
Aug 18, 2011

I am shocked and appalled.
Oh good, Paige is in the covering up and making excuses for her abuser stage. Fantastic.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

It's been said before but yeah, it was funny when it was just two carnies doing stupid poo poo together but this is just sad :(

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

Endless Mike posted:

One of them is in a relationship with ADR

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Endless Mike posted:

He's probated for a remaining 25 hours

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Jerusalem posted:

It's been said before but yeah, it was funny when it was just two carnies doing stupid poo poo together but this is just sad :(

I do not get how you could ever see this from the start and not know this is where it ends

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Bill Goldberg posted:

i guess the OP was right after all

we all owe AMReese a collective apology

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Soothing Vapors posted:

i refuse

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I'm not sure how you could be following this saga and not spend the entire time thinking that Alberto hits Paige. Dudes with anger issues who fight people at the drop of a hat have no problem hitting their girlfriends and wives. Being in a relationship isn't some magic shield against their lovely hosed up anger problems.

I'd you are willing to hit a ninja turtle then you are willing to hit your girl.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Soothing Vapors posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lITBGjNEp08

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 15 days!
I for one am shocked* that the relationship between an impressionable young woman from a troubled background, and her cokehead boyfriend with a violent temper who once beat up his own brother AND a Ninja Turtle, has taken a tumble headlong into the realm of domestic abuse.

(*ok not really)

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Sydney Bottocks posted:

I for one am shocked* that the relationship between an impressionable young woman from a troubled background, and her cokehead boyfriend with a violent temper who once beat up his own brother AND a Ninja Turtle, has taken a tumble headlong into the realm of domestic abuse.

(*ok not really)

drat!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

http://www.tmz.com/2017/07/10/alberto-del-rio-paige-fight-audio-domestic-investigation/

TMZ posted:

TMZ Sports has obtained an audio recording of the alleged domestic dispute involving Alberto Del Rio and Paige -- in which an emotional Paige screams out, "Stay out of my life. Leave me the f*ck alone."
The person who recorded the audio -- a huge wrestling fan -- says she recognized the couple while they were arguing Sunday in the middle of Orlando International Airport in Florida.
The witness says she recorded the incident as evidence.
You can hear Alberto and Paige yelling -- clearly upset -- with Alberto saying, "Call the cops. Let's do it. Get the cops."
It sounds like he's talking to Paige ... who yells back, "Just stay out of my life. Leave me the f*ck alone. I’m trying to get away from you."
Moments later, Alberto says, "I'm pressing charges against you."
Witnesses tell TMZ Sports it was clear Alberto and Paige were arguing with each other and Paige stormed off at the end of the exchange.
We're told a police officer responded to the scene and spoke with Alberto -- though he was not arrested.
The twist ... Paige issued a statement on Twitter insisting both she and ADR called police on a 3rd party, a female fan, who she claims threw a drink on Alberto when he refused to take a picture with her.
We spoke with law enforcement -- but they made no reference to a 3rd party and told us they were investigating the matter as a domestic violence issue.
We made calls to reps for Alberto and Paige -- so far, no word back.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

The bad news is that apparently her Uncle is in hospital in a bad state. Now maybe the other woman started it but El Cokehead del Knife Fight escalated the situation with violence/threats of violence like he always does.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

So there is no other woman, no drink, and it's Alberto and Paige arguing while Alberto demands Paige be arrested for assaulting him?

Sotar
Dec 1, 2009

Midnightghoul posted:

Think of it as a Yotsuyu and Grynewaht situation then, with the roles reversed

Well that is pretty awful then!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

jeez. the top wrestling newsboy of this site really had it completely wrong in just about every way, from what he'd said earlier, which i posted. bad form, but it happens. can't bat 1.000

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

Luigi Thirty posted:

So there is no other woman, no drink, and it's Alberto and Paige arguing while Alberto demands Paige be arrested for assaulting him?

Maybe he shouldn't have taught her all his sick mma fighting moves if he didn't want this to happen. Idiot.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I mean there's lots of other women and drinks. Just not at the airport.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Jesus so Alberto taunts her, as she's saying she's trying to get away. Then later posts that t was someone else to else and she's fine? Christ she needs good friends or family to get her out of that because she obviously cannot get away on her own.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Jiro posted:

friends or family

Bad news about that

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Midnightghoul posted:

Bad news about that

Yeah that's usually the first to get cut when an abuser tries to isolate someone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Luigi Thirty posted:

I said that before listening to the audio but I was expecting that Paige was crying in the airport while Alberto was being Alberto, a woman confronted him and Alberto threatened her. Typical Alberto poo poo was all I expected.

Of course after listening to the audio, I just feel gross. The fact that Paige made up a story and very clearly wanted out of the relationship in the audio is certainly something.

• Locked thread