Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Was Elena not aware of the cameras? Because she just pulled her shirt off like R-rated movie style at one point. I was on a purely scientific expedition to see if Jody had actually boned back when the pregnancy stuff came up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Every season there's some HGs who really have a hard time internalizing the concept of "recorded 24/7". Elena's definitely one of them this season. Cody and Jessica appear to be others what with the repeated banging and stuff they say.

You have to sympathize at least with the Elena type. Its gotta be easy to forget for one instance when you're getting out of the shower or getting changed. Once you get comfortable and feel like its your home I'm sure you have your moments when you forget it isn't.

But Mark and Elena seemed genuinely unaware of the night vision cameras when Paul told them.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

The ants have finally arrived.

No gifs sadly, but Mark was just traumatized when his hand was swarmed after going for some syrup.

I look forward to documenting the incoming invasion.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
The ants arrived, but unlike previous house guests they did attempt to clean....it failed.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...
It sounded like yesterday Cody was talking to Alex about targeting the girls in the Cool Kids alliance. Alex later said she saw it as him trying to make the battle back easier.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC
I look forward to the eventual (not necessarily this season) ultimate show of trust play where someone not just agrees to be a pawn, but rather agrees to be evicted just to act as a gatekeeper for Battle Back (on the assumption that they would win.)

MisterZimbu
Mar 13, 2006

ToastyPotato posted:

I look forward to the eventual (not necessarily this season) ultimate show of trust play where someone not just agrees to be a pawn, but rather agrees to be evicted just to act as a gatekeeper for Battle Back (on the assumption that they would win.)

You forget Lawon - the guy a few seasons ago who volunteered to be evicted because he thought that the evictee that week would come back with super powers.

He did not.

metavisual
Sep 6, 2007

I always think of Marcellas from S3...so many times I say "what a Marcellas move!" when someone offers to do something idiotic with the veto/eviction/block...

Big Brother S3 posted:

Marcellas Reynolds is infamously known for winning the Golden Power of Veto (which had first come into play during the Final five), and refusing to use it on himself since his friend Amy Crews was also a nominee. Ultimately, HoH Jason Guy evicted him in a tiebreaker. Marcellas's move would come to be recognized as one of the worst moves in Big Brother History.

MisterZimbu posted:

You forget Lawon - the guy a few seasons ago who volunteered to be evicted because he thought that the evictee that week would come back with super powers.

He did not.

That guy too! ^^ When he did that I was like oh no it's Marcellas 2.0!

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

ToastyPotato posted:

I don't know if you watch Survivor but a few seasons ago this exact thing happened.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

That was with the actual known quantity of redemption island, and was a really good idea in that one instance.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC
I remembered Lawon, but that was different since there was no real precedent for his stupidity. He just had an insane out of no where assumption.

SalTheBard posted:

I don't know if you watch Survivor but a few seasons ago this exact thing happened.

I haven't watched Survivor for about 3 years or so. Maybe more. But I guess it makes sense with Redemption Island being a thing. Did it actually work?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Ozzy realized that the person that was on a Redemption Island tear would have put their tribe in the minority if they made it back to the game, so they intentionally tanked the challenge and sent Ozzy (the god of challenges) to RI in order to beat her and put them in the majority.

This was predicated on Cochran not then flipping but that's a different story. In a vacuum, it was a good idea and worked initially.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

BB feeds kind of ruined Survivor for me. I see how much the narrative is edited for BB network shows and assume the same amount goes on for Survivor.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
Just checking in to say that today, in casual conversation with my wife, I called a PB&J a Choke-and-Slide.

Thanks Kevin you're a true bro. :moonrio:

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
The planned Redemption Island thing was an interesting idea and it ended up going as planned, but calling it a good idea is a bridge too far, I think. If there's, say, a trivia challenge and Ozzy had lost it wouldn't be remembered fondly at all.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I mean, yeah, there was some luck involved but RI challenges did tend to be things that Ozzy was good at, so there was a good chance the final challenge wasn't going to suddenly be a trivia challenge, especially since one of the contestants had been stuck there for a while with little knowledge of what was happening at camp by then. It was at least a good instance of someone looking at the setup and realizing there was a way to game it in their tribe's favor. It ultimately didn't work because of something else after.

CancerStick
Jun 3, 2011
Cams back. Josh and Jess talking poo poo to each other.

Jess telling Josh how he is a pawn on both sides and he doesn't even realize it. Josh saying he doesn't care when he goes home as long as it is after her and he will be happy with that.

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat

MisterZimbu posted:

He did not.

Wait, what? How do you make that logical leap?

Dingleberry2
Jul 23, 2001

Sexual Aluminum posted:

Wait, what? How do you make that logical leap?

I could be wrong, but I believe that was the first year they had the battle back option. So the houseguests had some inkling of what was going on, but he assumed it was simply the last guy voted out would come back. Instead it ended up being an endurance comp he didn't win.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

As said, Josh and Jess had a blow up when the feeds came back on after POV. We came in at the tail end and it was basically just Jess calling Josh a fool and better than him. Its unclear what happened. There's a lot of unreliable narrators but it sounds like Jess went at Christmas and Josh came to her defense and went on a bit of a rant, so then Cody started ranting back. The content of Josh seemed to be the usual "you lied and backstabbed and I'm a good person" and the content of Cody's seemed to be the usual "You're a baby and you peed your pants."

One assessment is that Josh went at Cody during the POV plea speech. Another assessment is that Jess went after Christmas, Josh came to her defense, and Cody yelled at people. This is probably one of those situations where we have to wait until Wednesday since there's a lot of unreliable narrators in this house. Everyone (Mark, Kevin, Christmas) encouraged Josh that he "said what he needed to say" and he looks like the better man but he needs to let it go and not let Jody get under his skin or they'll drag him down. Again, who knows if that's a fair accounting or a little coddling of Josh? Wednesday.

Paul wants Kevin to throw a hinky vote on Thursday. My guess is he absolutely wants to use it to frame Jason to make sure he moves ahead of Jessica on the targets list. Kevin later told someone that he thinks someone will probably throw a hinky vote so Kevin might be considering it. If he does that I don't see how he doesn't shine a light on himself after the Ramses/Jillian thing.

Jess is doing the whole "its so funny" thing and says she's going to ask him if his diaper's been changed every day. Cody says he's going to tell Julie and everyone that Josh is a sexual predator.

Christmas' surgery got pushed back to Wednesday. There's all kinds of fan tizzy that somehow that signifies that she's getting pulled from the house. I'd advise you to ignore it since it seems nonsensical to me and just driven by the people hoping to save Cody/get rid of Christmas.

Jessica notices that someone left the coffee pot on but she and Cody both agree that its not their problem if the house burns down and walk away.

So basically just another day of Cody and Jess making friends and influencing people.

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe
So did Josh pee his pants?

Forgot about this thread until just now... glad I remembered!

I haven't been following feeds but Cody, in the show edit at least, is seriously the most unlikable douche in a long time of BB's. He's the guy that puffs his chest and acts all alpha, but the second you stand up to him he just stammers, mumbles and yells.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

He's actually worse on the feeds. Like, the show skips the part where he rants about "trannies" or calls everyone "pussies" constantly or dresses as a terrorist for laughs. And then, yes, never has the nerve to say anything to anyone except Josh. And even then the height of his and Jessica's burns are "change your diaper."

I'll be watching the HR Derby tonight so hopefully they don't work up the nerve to start something.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Do you really think Cody is worse than, say, Arryn and Paulie?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I kind of get it. Paulie got a really nice tv edit for a long time and they only started airing his poo poo the week his game blew up. And everyone knew Aaryn was a racist out the gate but she wasn't as direct as Cody and a lot of people probably on some level give her a pass for how she was raised or something. She also had a circle of friends who went down with her and she actually survived long enough that a lot of fans thought she had "rehabilitated" herself.

Cody's just been presented as a malcontent and weirdo since Day 1, right out the gate broke the house up into hot people and not, nominated someone by saying "I don't like you", betrayed everyone and then looked pathetic defending it to Christmas, and then had to be literally held back from going after Josh.

There have been worse people than Cody and people who have racked up more sins, but I don't think any BB villain has ever burned so hard, so fast and burned out just as hard and fast. And all at his own hands.

The guy I keep thinking of to compare him to his John Carroll in Survivor.
http://funny115.com/v1/23.htm

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

Propaganda Machine posted:

Do you really think Cody is worse than, say, Arryn and Paulie?

Well before STACG's post I was just talking about Cody in terms of "general douche bag" Cody. Didn't know he did all the racist poo poo (but should have known).

Arryn and Paulie.. man.... gah. I mean those people. I hope they got some help.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I find Paulie worse than Cody.

Cody is a weirdo more than anything and I think Jess eggs on a lot of the crap he does. He also seems like he's mentally hosed up from serving.

Paulie seems totally aware but thinks it's cool or funny to be a humongous piece of poo poo human being and that's always worse to me.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

In Cody's slight defense I don't think he's "done racist poo poo". Well, the terrorist shroud could have been. And there's "trannies" and "dykes". But I haven't heard any explicit racism.

Although Paul keeps alluding to some Trump/"political agenda" thing he thinks Cody will get in trouble for but it must have happened before feeds came on.

I don't really take the "he's messed up from the military" or "Jess eggs him on" excuses. Cody's a loving prick and he's a deliberate loving prick and he takes joy in being a loving prick. He's a bully which is why he goes after Josh and just calls the rest pussies and cowards behind their backs. And every time someone tells him he's coming off bad he makes it plainly clear he doesn't care and people are just "left wing pussies."

And hell, Jess seems more aware and concerned than him. She loses that in her anger and ego most of the time but you see flashes where she's clearly very concerned about how she's coming off in all this. Case in point, Cody thinks its the funniest thing in the world that they ran Megan out of the game and whenever he brings it up Jess says she's not proud of that.

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

STAC Goat posted:

In Cody's slight defense I don't think he's "done racist poo poo". Well, the terrorist shroud could have been. And there's "trannies" and "dykes". But I haven't heard any explicit racism.

Although Paul keeps alluding to some Trump/"political agenda" thing he thinks Cody will get in trouble for but it must have happened before feeds came on.

I don't really take the "he's messed up from the military" or "Jess eggs him on" excuses. Cody's a loving prick and he's a deliberate loving prick and he takes joy in being a loving prick. He's a bully which is why he goes after Josh and just calls the rest pussies and cowards behind their backs. And every time someone tells him he's coming off bad he makes it plainly clear he doesn't care and people are just "left wing pussies."

And hell, Jess seems more aware and concerned than him. She loses that in her anger and ego most of the time but you see flashes where she's clearly very concerned about how she's coming off in all this. Case in point, Cody thinks its the funniest thing in the world that they ran Megan out of the game and whenever he brings it up Jess says she's not proud of that.

Sorry when I usually say "racist poo poo," I also mean "bigoted poo poo." Kinda lump them together.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, I just didn't want to be giving the impression tat Cody had said poo poo he didn't.

I don't actually think there's a moral difference between being bigoted to LGBT or races, though. I just didn't want to make it seem like there was something there wasn't.

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

STAC Goat posted:

Yeah, I just didn't want to be giving the impression tat Cody had said poo poo he didn't.

I don't actually think there's a moral difference between being bigoted to LGBT or races, though. I just didn't want to make it seem like there was something there wasn't.

Yeah I gotcha.

So has Kevin done any stupid poo poo? I like him and want to hope he's not stupid. "That's a nice sweatah."

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

BonoMan posted:

Yeah I gotcha.

So has Kevin done any stupid poo poo? I like him and want to hope he's not stupid. "That's a nice sweatah."

He's from Boston.

So.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

STAC Goat posted:

He's a bully which is why he goes after Josh and just calls the rest pussies and cowards behind their backs.
See, but on the show after Jillian went out, we saw Cody approach Mark and say did you flip your vote, and Mark says we didn't have the numbers, and Cody kind of nods and moves on.

Then later he goes to Josh and asks the exact same question, "Did you flip your vote?" And Josh says, "Why are you confronting me?" and Cody says, "That's what I thought," and walks off. That was it. But Josh then starts yammering how "nobody grills me" and "did you just grill me" and "stop grilling me" and "I'm not a bitch, don't grill me!" over and over like an irritating moron before Cody finally turns and storms back toward him. Then, after all that went down, Josh comes into the Have-Not room and Cody makes it very clear, get whatever you need to get, do what you need to do, but don't try to talk to us right now. Josh tries to talk to him like 10 times in a row instead of letting them be. In conclusion I'm fully aware Cody is an rear end in a top hat but maybe Josh gets it the worst because he's an obnoxious buffoon who pushes Cody's buttons.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Fast Luck posted:

See, but on the show after Jillian went out, we saw Cody approach Mark and say did you flip your vote, and Mark says we didn't have the numbers, and Cody kind of nods and moves on.

Then later he goes to Josh and asks the exact same question, "Did you flip your vote?" And Josh says, "Why are you confronting me?" and Cody says, "That's what I thought," and walks off. That was it. But Josh then starts yammering how "nobody grills me" and "did you just grill me" and "stop grilling me" and "I'm not a bitch, don't grill me!" over and over like an irritating moron before Cody finally turns and storms back toward him. Then, after all that went down, Josh comes into the Have-Not room and Cody makes it very clear, get whatever you need to get, do what you need to do, but don't try to talk to us right now. Josh tries to talk to him like 10 times in a row instead of letting them be. In conclusion I'm fully aware Cody is an rear end in a top hat but maybe Josh gets it the worst because he's an obnoxious buffoon who pushes Cody's buttons.

Okay I'm gonna can it with the Survivor talk, but at one point they'd run a season full of dummies offensive enough that they set a cut-off on the IQ test they administer to potential contestants.

Big Brother has not taken this page from the CBS reality rulebook.

That said, I'm surprised by how much I don't hate/might actually like Josh given how...aggressively dumb he is :psyduck:

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I'm really growing to like Josh because even though he's kind of an idiot he's obviously a big kid who just needs some positive emotional support and when Christmas and Dom started giving that to him he immediately started internalizing it and getting better. And now that the house is all giving him positive support he's doing even better and just laughing off Cody and Jess' poo poo today.

In a social game I can really get behind the guy who is genuinely improving and changing socially. Especially when contrasted with people like Cody and Jess doing the exact opposite.

Plus, despite the weird Megan poo poo at the start he actually seems to have a solid game sense and I'd argue he's playing one of the better game strategies right now.

Fast Luck posted:

I see how you reached that conclusion, and I'm not really disputing it in that situation. But I don't agree with it because of the bigger picture. Its not just once instance of Cody treating Mark and Josh the same and Josh just riling him up by extending it (although Josh certainly does rile him up). Cody doesn't trash Mark. He doesn't even question the fact that Dom kept Christmas and walked away from him. He calls Matt a "piece of poo poo" and "pussy" but never once says a thing to his face. But he happily insults Josh at any opportunity. And way more people than Josh came into that Have Not room that night and Josh is the only person Cody treated that way.

And honestly, Cody and Jess are pretty clear about it when alone. They think Josh is weak and they can break him. Cody is proud that they broke Megan. He tells Jess that she made one of the best moves of the game in chasing her out of the house. And Cody keeps yelling this "victim noises" poo poo at Josh. Jess spent days laughing about the idea that Raven and Elena would cry when Christmas was evicted. He and Jess are bullies. I feel comfortable saying that. But you are free to disagree.

Propaganda Machine posted:

He's from Boston.

So.

Pretty much.

He's said some stuff. I vaguely recall something about "black kids being on drugs" and him saying that if Christmas was evicted her photo would be "Christmas in the ghetto." He's getting a pass because of his age and the fact that he never seems to mean it as an attack.

Context matters a lot with these things. Jason's said a number of things, but every time he does he immediately reacts with shame and apologizes. I have a problem with the fact that those slurs are in his vocabulary and what that says about him, but the fact that he's at least aware they're wrong and apologizes for them helps defuse them.

The reason Cody's "trannies" thing got some steam is because when Jess reacted to it he went on a long rant about how he didn't give a poo poo if "trannies" didn't like him and they can mutilate themselves and advance their mental problems and blah blah blah. And then he brought it back up a couple of times to laugh about it. That's when you get in trouble, the same as Aaryn's crew.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 01:59 on Jul 11, 2017

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Given that Jason is a rodeo clown and thus spends his entire daily life steeped in cowboy culture, I can give him a pass if lovely terms and thoughts pass through his vernacular if he does as you say and immediately recognizes that it's not cool poo poo in a wider context. I guess I just hope he's genuine when he apologizes.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, it goes into the "you can't read people's minds and see their intention" thing. If they say something and then apologize, maybe they're just confirming to social norms. But gently caress, isn't that how progress is made? Racist Tree and all?

With Aaryn's racism or Paulie's misogyny or Cody's transphobia the thing that they all have in common is that those people didn't apologize, didn't feel ashamed or at least conform to social norms, and instead doubled down and made their intentions clear.

CancerStick
Jun 3, 2011
Christmas is kind of a annoying.

Jess is legit trying to be real with her but christmas is just... Condescending as gently caress.

e: but then again maybe Jess had it coming.

Christmas is leaving the house until Thursday for her surgery.

CancerStick fucked around with this message at 02:39 on Jul 11, 2017

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

____Aaron Judge______ is a baseball god.

Ok.

From what I can figure Christmas' surgery is Wednesday at 3:30 and will be 4+ hours, so she'll stay in the hospital overnight and be back in Thursday, barring complications. Knock on wood. She's got a couple of breaks, dislocations, and a ligament tear so its a big rear end surgery.

She announced this to the whole house off the feeds. Apparently Cody walked out of the room while she was doing it. So you can imagine how that went over with the house.

Cody: You guys eating it up?

Jess remained the slightly more aware of the duo and took the opportunity to pull Jessica aside and try to clear the air. And by clear the air I mean Jess told Christmas that she's a mean girl and has treated her badly and Jess has never done anything wrong. Christmas gave her account of things that she was just trying to advise Jess to know she was linked to Cody and didn't mean Jess to "misconstrue" that as her telling her to separate from Cody. Christmas says that when she heard from people that Jess was saying she had threatened her (game wise) that's when she took it personally and when Jess never showed concern for her foot. This gets nowhere as you can imagine. Jessica tries to draw a line between being down there for the first time Christmas came back from the hospital and staying in HOH the second time. Christmas is her usual straight forward, combative self and Jessica clearly takes that as an attack. Christmas says they've both had awful weeks in different ways. Christmas says that whatever misinterpretations, miscommunications, or deceits they had she'd like to put them behind them and just be civil to each other. Jess says there were no miscommunications and Christmas was clearly trying to hint that she should dump Cody. Christmas says she didn't mean it that way and Jess can always come to her for clarification if she isn't clear enough. They get hostile again over whether Jess' "interpretation" was delivered as "the truth" or not and if that constitutes a lie. Christmas keeps calling Jess a liar, Jess keeps calling Christmas catty. Christmas promises to try and get past her hard feelings and do better. Jess says she's not trying to be a villain. They part on some real not promising cease fire standards having not really accomplished much.

Raven's emotional about Christmas because it reminds her of her own health history. She says she's died twice on the surgery table. And about Cody lacking any human compassion. Matt and Elena saying how they were starting to feel bad about things with Cody and what they've said in DR and he just ended that today. Mark is emotional. Paul thinks he's going to get booed.

Matt: Dude, you're just a dickhead.
Paul: What a dickhead. I'm glad I'm sending his rear end home.
Mark: I feel like an rear end in a top hat for loving sticking my neck out for him.

Christmas recounts the Jessica conversation to a HOH crew. Alex points out that she avoids Jess because she's a mean girl and talks poo poo and Elena says Jess says the same stuff about Alex. They all compare notes about Jess' similar behavior and treatment of them. Dom chimes in about how she's tried to offer her advice and she dismissed it and they all say its the same kind of wording their advice was dismissed with. Its a general airing of grievances, with an element of them all wishing Jess would grow, and a noticeable but restrained amount of anger and meanness because they've all been wronged by Jess. They also talked about how Jess' hair is falling out.

Jess: When you're on top, its a high. But when you're where we are...
Cody: Its a high. I love being underdog status.

And since we brought her up earlier this seems like a nice tweet to see like someone might be growing as a person since we last saw her.
https://twitter.com/Aaryn_Williams/status/884180127726411779

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Christmas bouncing because of her surgery and Cody hitting the bricks would be the most lovely poetic justice this week can provide.

Jessica would be unable to process it but in pure Jess fashion she will deal with it in the most immature method available.

This is like Thanksgiving... because it gives and gives.

I need punkin' pie!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

CURVEBALL!

Jessica asks Cody if he's planning to campaign to stay. Cody says he's opening up the lines of communications and talking to people again (for the first time in a week) to move towards it. Jessica says that explains why she's been getting asked if he's campaigning. Jessica says that she's already come to terms with losing him and can't take another week of false hope and crashing eviction let down. She's very much not not saying she wants him to give up and accept defeat. She keeps saying she isn't giving up on him but "these people are so illogical." Me thinks Jessica has started the road SHE thinks towards reclaiming her game without Cody and realizing she still has to deal with 3 more days of being attached to him is a problem. She's very mopey and he eventually cheers her up by making fun of Josh.

HILARIOUSLY while they're having this conversation the rest of the house is very loudly wishing Dom a Happy Birthday and they're not participating in it at all. Its actually genuinely funny that Cody has zero concept of social actions and how to get in better with people. As if walking out on the BB Mandated, show segment, Christmas surgery announcement wasn't a bad enough social move. '

I HAD to transcribe this whole thing.

Cody: Me and you? We ain't the bow to these fuckers types. We ain't gonna bend down on one knee and loving beg for our lives. We're loving gonna go out in a blaze or glory. Let them loving kick me out in Week 2. I promise you, they need me more than I need them. They will miss my personality gone. Hell, they already felt it this week. When I wasn't talking to anybody there's a loving flavor that's gone. There's a spice that's just loving out of the room and the house is dead. The same way when Christmas is around there's just poison in the air, same concept. Each person has their own loving flavor. And unfortunately for them they're keeping around the loving poo poo talk pervert whatever the gently caress piss all over the floor flavor Josh is. Make girls feel uncomfortable. Toxic loving Christmas. And then they're going to ditch [unintelligible] Cody and Jess. Which would have been a good, good time. You gotta remember too, as much as we think that there's people who don't like us I guarantee you there's a ton of people who don't want to see us leave. And they're like "What the gently caress? Why the gently caress are they kicking this guy out this early? He was so fun to watch." More people in my life like me than not like me, so I can't imagine its too much different in this situation. Then again I don't know about this house. Hell, who the gently caress knows? Maybe I'm just talking out of my rear end. Lets just hope when I kick down that door the crowd is so loud that it causes the whole house to shake. And they literally say "Ohhhh, gently caress. We made a mistake." So lets just pray for that. Because then you can smirk just a little bit and say "yeah, that's my dude." Because the same amount of love I get is the same amount of love you get. We're definitely a team. gently caress this individual game. Teamwork. I only ask that you burn that Friendship Bracelet now.

Also, I think Mark may has some kind of body dysphoria because this is like the 4th time I've seen him sincerely question if he was fat (and I believe he's formerly a fat kid). And I think Dom is loving with him and making him think he is fat to try and control him more.

Paul: Oh yeah, bro. You're going to be a fat piece of poo poo when you get out of here.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 01:24 on Jul 12, 2017

• Locked thread