Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Postess with the Mostest
Apr 4, 2007

Arabian nights
'neath Arabian moons
A fool off his guard
could fall and fall hard
out there on the dunes

PT6A posted:

Yeah, you can eat lovely food, play lovely midway games, fight and vomit.

Frankly, remove everything except the rodeo.

Are outdoor broad daylight threesomes not a thing this year?

e; so appropriate two dudes did that joke at the same time

Postess with the Mostest fucked around with this message at 21:01 on Jul 10, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
Don't forget about the public orgies

EFB;

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
If there is no rodeo then it's just a loving fair. Who gets excited about a fair?

namaste friends
Sep 18, 2004

by Smythe
remember when rodeo clown wanted to defund the cbc because they pre-empting his tender horse riding with world cup soccer

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

apatheticman posted:

If there is no rodeo then it's just a loving fair. Who gets excited about a fair?

I love a good country fair where you can pet some animals and look at prize winning weird chickens and play some stupid fair games for charity or what ever.

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

My uncle raises and trains horses for the barrel races and the little two wheel buggy races (his kids were actually semi famous competitors for a while). There's nothing cast off about them, they're born and raised for that purpose. Not sure if that applies to the chuckwagon horses or not.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

Scaramouche posted:

My uncle raises and trains horses for the barrel races and the little two wheel buggy races (his kids were actually semi famous competitors for a while). There's nothing cast off about them, they're born and raised for that purpose. Not sure if that applies to the chuckwagon horses or not.

Chuckwagon horses are usually racehorses that would have otherwise had no career remaining, unlike barrel racing horses or trotters.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

namaste faggots posted:

remember when rodeo clown wanted to defund the cbc because they pre-empting his tender horse riding with world cup soccer

The issue, if you'll recall, was that no live coverage was available on the final day. It happens every year and is not related to other sports being shown. That's why now I always buy tickets for the final day of the rodeo.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

All this horse-talk has me pining to go get some IKEA meatballs

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

apatheticman posted:

My brother have you heard about the Ex?

*Offer not valid in Ottawa because Horn Chen is a fuckhead

namaste friends
Sep 18, 2004

by Smythe
i'm going to start a gofundme to get north korea to nuke calgary and kelowna

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Hope you enjoy getting your citizenship revoked :byewhore:

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

namaste faggots posted:

i'm going to start a gofundme to get north korea to nuke calgary and kelowna

Oh come on, their existence sustains you, where would you be without them to hate?

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
lmfao there is a lifetime's worth of hatred in Vancouver alone to sustain a million CIs

namaste friends
Sep 18, 2004

by Smythe

Reality Winner posted:

It's ok I have two.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Postess with the Mostest posted:

Are outdoor broad daylight threesomes not a thing this year?

e; so appropriate two dudes did that joke at the same time

DariusLikewise posted:

Don't forget about the public orgies

EFB;

And then a third dude did the joke again.

apatheticman posted:

If there is no rodeo then it's just a loving fair.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

There's no hope for this country

https://twitter.com/davidakin/status/884543837108129793

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005

Reality Winner posted:

Nope, government passed bill C-6, can't revoke citizenship for dual nationals anymore because of "national security"

Suck on that Harper, all your poo poo laws are disappearing.

Postess with the Mostest
Apr 4, 2007

Arabian nights
'neath Arabian moons
A fool off his guard
could fall and fall hard
out there on the dunes

On the progressive side, the government shouldn't have settled because the supreme court certainly would have ruled in Khadrs favor and he deserved the full 20m and it would have created a strong precedent.

Agnosticnixie
Jan 6, 2015
Yeah it seems like a leading question. As much as the settlement is a good thing, having the supreme court slap down some of the absurd war on terror stuff might have been better.

Blood Boils
Dec 27, 2006

Its not an S, on my planet it means QUIPS
I'm down with that but I dunno if that's the sentiment the poll is reflecting . .

Agnosticnixie
Jan 6, 2015

Black Bones posted:

I'm down with that but I dunno if that's the sentiment the poll is reflecting . .

I'm pretty sure it's mostly true for all three except maybe more of the NDP and lib section might think it should have gone to the supreme court, probably still not enough.

I still feel like not having both options reflects poorly on the poll.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

THC posted:

Lol remember when people itt were praising this guy

Fyi if you didn't correctly identify Peterson as a promoter of toxic bigotry last year before he openly embraced kek pepes and pseudoironic nazism then you are a supreme dumbass and your opinions are to be disregarded

He variously rejects and pities those things, but that's easy to miss when your worldview is filtered through Twitter.

AegisP
Oct 5, 2008
I thought the Courts had already ruled on at least three loving separate occasions, that yes, his treatment was horrible and he was tortured and that we hosed up.

namaste friends
Sep 18, 2004

by Smythe
Hey sjws I am on the skytrain at rush hour and I seem to have been able to swipe past the faregates and not killed any poors? How's this possible?

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

namaste faggots posted:

Hey sjws I am on the skytrain at rush hour and I seem to have been able to swipe past the faregates and not killed any poors? How's this possible?

Are you the drunk dude in a jean jacket and a bag of cans and bottles on my train yelling at the skytrain map for lying to him?

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Lobok posted:

And then a third dude did the joke again.

3 men can absolutely have sex in public and have no issues, Canada does not discriminate with its public and park fuckings.

Postess with the Mostest posted:

On the progressive side, the government shouldn't have settled because the supreme court certainly would have ruled in Khadrs favor and he deserved the full 20m and it would have created a strong precedent.

I for one am surprised that the Liberals made both the right and unpopular move in regards to Khadr, considering that so far they've pretty much just been just governing with what helps them in the polls.

namaste friends
Sep 18, 2004

by Smythe

CLAM DOWN posted:

Are you the drunk dude in a jean jacket and a bag of cans and bottles on my train yelling at the skytrain map for lying to him?

I'm the big carton of Luke warm vanilla soy

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

I'm the cell phone the back pocket that is for sure getting stolen

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
That dude is gonna end up with bigger tits than my wife drinking that garbage in those quantities.

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
im the lint on the poorly laundered low quality sweater made by slave labour overseas

namaste friends
Sep 18, 2004

by Smythe
loving rolleyes at the Vancouver ATHLEISURE cartel

mashed
Jul 27, 2004

Everytime I think of the skytrain at rush hour it makes me love the West Coast Express even more as it takes me back to the burbs.

namaste friends
Sep 18, 2004

by Smythe
Enjoy enduring your miserable existence in the company of worthless fundamentalist Christian know northings

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

mashed_penguin posted:

Everytime I think of the skytrain at rush hour it makes me love the West Coast Express even more as it takes me back to the burbs.

Everywhere the WCE travels is a worthless poo poo hole

mashed
Jul 27, 2004

CLAM DOWN posted:

Everywhere the WCE travels is a worthless poo poo hole

Yes but I get to sit down on the way there. Totally worth it.

Postess with the Mostest
Apr 4, 2007

Arabian nights
'neath Arabian moons
A fool off his guard
could fall and fall hard
out there on the dunes

DariusLikewise posted:

I for one am surprised that the Liberals made both the right and unpopular move in regards to Khadr, considering that so far they've pretty much just been just governing with what helps them in the polls.

I still disagree, this is the best way they could have handled it, Liberals excel at capitalizing on inconsequential wedge issues like this (and weed and gender parity) that put them on the left. They're getting so much free publicity that makes them out to be the opposites of the right wing which is appealing to 70% of voters.

Look at the angus reid poll, http://angusreid.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/2017.07.10-KhadrReleaseTables.pdf

32% just recogonize the name or have never heard of him and 42% can't say whether he was treated fairly or unfairly so I'm guessing Trudeau paying him isn't going to affect their votes at all. 34% say he was treated fairly over the last 15 years which is a venn diagram circle around the 32% that voted conservative in the last election.

namaste friends
Sep 18, 2004

by Smythe
Lol gently caress off I'm not reading that chart

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Jesus, Williams Lake is being evacuated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
My mom drove to Kelowna today to go biking and swimming for a few days, and it's so smokey she's heading back home tomorrow morning instead.