Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Hmyo! I just updated the fantasy football stuff and set the draft date. Log into fantasy just to make sure your team is active (it is). 8/26 at 12:30 ET for the draft. Should take 24 minutes just like last year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Just downloaded this for XBOX One. Is there some weird trick to playing couch co op? Do you just have to get through the introduction?

e:. Nevermind! Turns out you just have to get through the introduction.

10 Beers fucked around with this message at 19:58 on Jul 5, 2017

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

TC patch notes posted:

Marvel Heroes 2016 is now Marvel Heroes Omega!

With this update, Marvel Heroes across all platforms will be united under the Marvel Heroes Omega banner as we continue to make Marvel Heroes the best experience it can be!
Carnage is on TC as well. :geno:

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

I can't believe Don Carnage finally got added, Talespin was one of my favorite cartoons as a kid. Darkwing is next right

mutantmanifesto
Nov 6, 2004

Wilson: Why don't you buy your canes at a medical supply store like a normal cripple?
House: Fewer bitchin' choices.
So, like, what's everyone playing these days? I'm about to FINALLY HIT YELLOW 60 and the SG is dead :(

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

It's been Steam sale, so I just finished Rise of the Tomb Raider, Cryptark and Pre-Dynastic Egypt.

HandsomeBen
Nov 23, 2006

There is no greater calling than to serve your fellow men. There is no greater contribution than to help the weak. There is no greater satisfaction than to have done it well
Mostly Grim Dawn with some Path of Exile and D3 sprinkled in. I would love to have a reason to play this game again but I don't know if that's going to happen this year.

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.
I'm down for whenever they add Carnage and Kamala in, but until then I'm on Secret Worlds Legends.

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

:gaz:

:cosmic2day:

:gaz:
Game of life. Apparently I am pretty bad and not making enough money to cover next 50 years

sgbyou
Feb 3, 2005

I'm just a shadow in the light you leave behind.

jujojoh posted:

Game of life. Apparently I am pretty bad and not making enough money to cover next 50 years

reload your save.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
I spend my free time now buying old copies of F4 comics from shops and then burning them all to create a scarcity so that in 50 years my copies will be priceless.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Saint Freak posted:

I spend my free time now buying old copies of F4 comics from shops and then burning them all to create a scarcity so that in 50 years my copies will be priceless.

You're doing it backwards!

https://twitter.com/taykuy/status/882998814549921793

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!
If you build it, they will come. Truer words have never been spoken.

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
Apparently work is being done at Gaz to squeeze in Spider-Woman as an additional playable hero this year. I'm sure that's going to turn out just fine!

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!
Pregnant Jessica Drew or bust

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow
Finally!

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

'or bust' then

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
idk a new hero and terminal within a month or so seems like they're trying imo

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68
Game good again??

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

attn: its time to log in

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68

punchymcpunch posted:

attn: its time to log in

To the secret discord server :thingburger69:

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」

MMAgCh posted:

Apparently work is being done at Gaz to squeeze in Spider-Woman as an additional playable hero this year. I'm sure that's going to turn out just fine!

Not sure three heroes in six months is wildly unreasonable, even for Gaz. Or, from the other side, I'm not sure Carnage/Odinson would be less bad if Spider-Woman wasn't also in the pipeline.

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill
Now that it's called Omega is end game content worth doing? Can I finally stop my endless cycle of leveling for costumes?

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Martha Stewart Undying posted:

Now that it's called Omega is end game content worth doing? Can I finally stop my endless cycle of leveling for costumes?

Run bugle until you get the cosmic big one

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」

Martha Stewart Undying posted:

What does one have to do with the other? The name is one of the very few things that changed in this patch.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Fantasy football friends, Just FYI in case you didn't receive the email, our fantasy football draft is August 26th at 12:30PM ET.

Get your team up and running. Same guys as last year minus GHB and Tunklord. Shino and Thera will take their place.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
I saw this thread's two favorite people at the store today and I thought of you guys.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

reveal kane

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
nobody's favorite anything is a funko pop

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

vinyle bobble

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
Actually only the Kamala one says bobble on it? And you have to be over 14 years old to own Kane.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Marvel ones are bobbleheads because of licensing.

vuorikissa
May 1, 2007

Giedroyc posted:

You can solo Lady Hellfire with Deadpool if you have enough gear/infinity points. Just have to remember to get the buffs.

Thanks for pointing that out --- didn't think it was doable until you said so, and I just did it. Hope that was the only "non-soloable" part of that achievement chain ...

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

vuorikissa posted:

Thanks for pointing that out --- didn't think it was doable until you said so, and I just did it. Hope that was the only "non-soloable" part of that achievement chain ...

man i still need to try. Guess I'll work on leveling up his legendary

HoldMyOwn
Mar 9, 2016

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Fantasy football friends, Just FYI in case you didn't receive the email, our fantasy football draft is August 26th at 12:30PM ET.

Get your team up and running. Same guys as last year minus GHB and Tunklord. Shino and Thera will take their place.

WOWOWOW. Im so excite. Can I sign up twice.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Giedroyc
Feb 18, 2001

Can't post for 2,400,000 hours!

vuorikissa posted:

Nah you have to beat Surtur for the last one. I suppose it's possible but I never tried.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

id still be 31 times poorer to myself tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice
Well Milana Vayntrub got cast to play Squirrel Girl in some tv show so now I'm finally on board with Squirrel Girl.