Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Zas posted:

anyone who knows anything about the british music industry knows this guy is 100% a child rapist but w/e its all fun and games for now

donald and him hosed emin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

:lol: The_Donald owns actually

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Nonsense posted:

no way the washington post lets the failing new york times take down TRUMP

I'm just sad that the LA Times is never gonna get to take down a president :smith:

EDIT: Though, I guess they did get some decent scoops on the LA based guys during Watergate

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

and i wont forget the man who died (seth rich) who gave that right to me

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

MAGA Warlord posted:

This will likely only make Tormp more desperate -- Mueller fired soon??

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

zen death robot posted:

I get that he's mad at jr and his son in law but holy poo poo that's harsh

lol

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe

consumed by normies posted:

donald and him hosed emin

EMIN was WOW!

-Donald Trump

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
and you know that drat piss tape is real

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Rocks posted:

can someone post the link to rob gold stones facebook

https://www.facebook.com/RobGoldstone/photos_all

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

the dude fuckin checked in on facebook at Trump Organization lmao

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

is this the mattering

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'
https://twitter.com/erictrump/status/202509301766553600

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

zen death robot posted:

I get that he's mad at jr and his son in law but holy poo poo that's harsh

Trump, to Kush and Junior:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vq_I7ys1R64&t=129s

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Kurtofan posted:

is this the mattering

matter is not born, but made, my friend

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

deadgoon posted:

he likes hats a lot

"It's very me!"

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

im looking at all the food pics goldstone posts

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

this picture is really depressing

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
*eats sandwich in display home*

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

and you know that drat piss tape is real

Of course it is. We might not see it for 30 years or something, but has Steele let us down yet?

Trump was partying with Emin and his degenerate father and Rob Goldstone for a week in Moscow, doing crazy poo poo like recording a vanity music video with Miss Universe people and getting Rob to wear this:

Given the circumstances, if Trump didn't hire hookers to piss on Barack Obama's bed it'd be more surprising than if he did.

J. P. Beagley
Apr 11, 2008

lookin good

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Is this the correct order of events?

Putin had an oligarch, who ran Miss Universe 2013, have his doofus son's publicist (who has a penchant for funny hats) work with the Russian lawyer to contact the doofus son of the orange babby man they had kompromat on.

Then said doofus son of the babby man admitted to all of this because apparently he's not very smart???!

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

arsenio looks like a corpse w/ shitloads of make up on for the funeral

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
i went for a run along the waterfront tonight and I overheard two women obviously talking about Trump and one of them said "we just need to focus on being our best selves."

as i ran past I yelled HELL YEAH gently caress TRUMP PISS TAPE IS REAL

she didn't seem into it

peeonwe
Mar 3, 2010

by zen death robot
Eric Trump, Arsenio Hall in Gumming To America

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

TwoStepBoog posted:

just went to the the_donald and this photo was also trending and loving lol

literally trump's daily schedule lmao

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Chokes McGee posted:

we are closer than ever before to the mattering

and yet so very far

At this point they've pretty much got trump whenever they want him, keep digging into McConnell and poo poo until you have enough leverage to force impeachment

If they're stupid enough to go down for this instead well that works too

oh my fukken god chokes "if"

"if" he sez XD

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Nichael posted:

Putin had an oligarch, who ran Miss Universe 2013, have his doofus son's publicist (who has a penchant for funny hats) work with the Russian lawyer to contact the doofus son of the orange babby man they had kompromat on.

Then said doofus son of the babby man admitted to all of this because apparently he's not very smart???!

Yes

There are also emails that show that Don Jr knew exactly what he was getting into

Oh, and Kush and Manafort were also in the meeting

peeonwe
Mar 3, 2010

by zen death robot

HEY NONG MAN posted:

i went for a run along the waterfront tonight and I overheard two women obviously talking about Trump and one of them said "we just need to focus on being our best selves."

as i ran past I yelled HELL YEAH gently caress TRUMP PISS TAPE IS REAL

she didn't seem into it

congrats on gettin laid

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

deadgoon posted:

he likes hats a lot

"It's very me!"

https://twitter.com/nycguidovoice/status/857237742492590082

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

zen death robot posted:

only sr got the very very good brain it seems

nazi eugencis did these guys wonders. what a flock of golden geese these gentleman are. their deformities are subtle, but ruinous

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/nycguidovoice/status/845005456082821120

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

peeonwe posted:

congrats on gettin laid

it was a threesome too

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Nichael posted:

also the funny hat man checked in at trump tower on facebook when he showed up for the meeting

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Fun Shoe

Nichael posted:

That's right. The kompromat is still "suspected" rather than nailed down, but you also need to put in that funny hat man emailed Don Jr. saying that he had info from the Russian government, which was sharing it in an effort to bring down Hillary Clinton, and Don Jr.'s like "All right!"

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

consumed by normies posted:

arsenio looks like a corpse w/ shitloads of make up on for the funeral

https://twitter.com/erictrump/status/322513432786128897

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
didnt the nazis make rape elves

i think i saw that in a documentary once???????

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

For gently caress's sake your honor they admitted to treason on twitter, please consider their staggering stupidity as a mitigating factor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I don't know if "Her" has been on HBO long but it's incredibly good and sad, Ed Balls agrees.

• Locked thread