Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

mormonpartyboat posted:

move the statue of chris kyle to the top of the superdome

put that poo poo on top of the super dome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Blackchamber posted:

Not a cop, am dumb. From what I've been hearing lots of people are being shot by police but its only newsworthy if its a black person and a white cop. There was a guy who got stopped in a gas station lot, surrendered and another cop showed up and within 8 seconds of arriving shot him. But he was white so no national outrage. Also there was a story of a cop ordering a guy out of his hotel room, had him lay on the floor and promptly shot him anyways, but while the victim was black the cop was hispanic so it didn't seem national newsworthy.

Still my first reaction to a video of a cop stopping someone for running plates isn't to go 'RACISM' or 'WANT TO MURDER PEOPLE' but 'city wants cops to harass and ticket people' and i'm the rear end in a top hat.

I think you're looking for D&D or GBS bud

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

The Nastier Nate posted:

aww nuts.

Well Haley still seems semi-competent. And I haven't heard anyone complain about Linda McMahon so there's that.

that's cuz she's chokeslammed all her staff for showing even the slightest disapproval

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Glad he found an organization that causes fewer war crimes.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Why isn't anyone talking about all the white guys killed by white cops and minority cops, huh!? :cop:

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
less cop talk more Ilsa The She-Wolf talk pls

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

fits my needs posted:

I assume he'll eventually retreat back there to post [img-jokesonthem] :shrug:

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

fits my needs posted:

Like uh, shouldn't the IKs maybe like not allow white supremacist cop apologists to post in Da Mothafuckin Don Thread

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Agrajag posted:

less cop talk more Ilsa The She-Wolf talk pls

were you the one that put it in NCTV's playlist that one time

you were weren't you

that movie was really gross you should be ashamed to bring down nite crew's chill levels

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

david brooks should have taken her to the working class sandwich shop so she could have A SPICY MEATBALL or A NICEA SPAGHETT or A BIG-A NICE-A SLICE A PIZZA PIE MADE-A BY MY BIG-A FAT MAMA MIA or other things her poor high school educated brain can understand

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
like dude youre in c-spam man.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

radical meme posted:

LOL, by all means, destroy the what little cohesiveness exists within the nation's largest liberal state. This is the Suk Zone at work in the real world.

Gringostar posted:

ROFL

holy poo poo you're loving dumb

the shelved it because the legislature literally cannot fund the loving husk of the UHC bill that they wrote due to prop 13 and because it requires a proposition passing to bypass prop 98 to fund anything but education

https://twitter.com/davidsirota/status/884776348073459712
https://twitter.com/davidsirota/status/884779289153081344

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Chokes McGee posted:

were you the one that put it in NCTV's playlist that one time

you were weren't you

that movie was really gross you should be ashamed to bring down nite crew's chill levels

hey man if you want to hate on tits that's your problem

im a lover

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

Like uh, shouldn't the IKs maybe like not allow white supremacist cop apologists to post in Da Mothafuckin Don Thread

we're a QCS thread away from ZDR or FAU busting in here and cleaning house lol

us I mean

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

trump

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Agrajag posted:

hey man if you want to hate on tits that's your problem

im a lover

did you also like the graphic scenes of women being tortured later on, like literal blood and things being severed from a live woman

if so it may be time to rethink priorities

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

quote:

Being a schoolteacher, Phillips has a theory for what happened when the store closed. “Socialization. We lost our socialization factor. Now it’s hard to keep track of people, there’s no other place like it where you can stand and chat.”

There was something else Phillips lost with Walmart’s departure. To illustrate the point, he reaches into his red pick-up truck and pulls out a loaded Para Ordnance Warthog .45 handgun and waves it at us, telling us not to freak as the safety is on.

“Bought this in the Walmart parking lot,” he says. “Guy sees me reading a gun magazine and asks me was I carrying. He offered to sell me the Para warthog and I got it for $775.” Phillips took his new possession home and added to his collection of 140 firearms.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

im a few pages behind and if you think i'm not pausing to quote this poo poo then gently caress you

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/884779831539400704

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Chokes McGee posted:

did you also like the graphic scenes of women being tortured later on, like literal blood and things being severed from a live woman

dude i wasn't the one who put that movie in the list or whatever. chill out god drat

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
if ur a cop, oh boy

*folds up sleeves, cracks knuckles*

i hope you have a nice day :)

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Chokes McGee posted:

we're a QCS thread away from ZDR or FAU busting in here and cleaning house lol

us I mean

:angel:

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
fuckin goons losing their poo poo over lame jokes

christ Chokes youre loving stupid

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

At least he has his investment portfolio in order :hai:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
moving on from other topics, I have to wait for a plumber today

my sewer pipe is leaking again

also there's a soft spot in the floor that has expanded all the way down the hallway

I swear to gods a malignant genus loci lives in our house and I've angered it with our presence

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

david brooks should have taken her to the working class sandwich shop so she could have A SPICY MEATBALL or A NICEA SPAGHETT or A BIG-A NICE-A SLICE A PIZZA PIE MADE-A BY MY BIG-A FAT MAMA MIA or other things her poor high school educated brain can understand

struggling to imagine thinking "oh gross these meats are so exotic and strange and also the bread is so bespoke and lovingly crafted" instead of "oh rad these meats are so exotic and strange and also the bread is so bespoke and lovingly crafted"

like if i find a good restaurant i'll go there and try to order the things i think i'd like least because that's how you find the best surprises

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Chokes McGee posted:

Chokes McGee posted:

Chokes McGee posted:

Chokes McGee posted:

accuses someone of a situation from out of nowhere and proceeds to lose his poo poo over it

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Chokes McGee posted:

also there's a soft spot in the floor that has expanded all the way down the hallway

I swear to gods a malignant genus loci lives in our house and I've angered it with our presence

you need to appease it with offerings of whiskey and caffeine pills

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Chokes McGee posted:

Lol your house is hosed

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Blackchamber posted:

Not a cop, am dumb. From what I've been hearing lots of people are being shot by police but its only newsworthy if its a black person and a white cop. There was a guy who got stopped in a gas station lot, surrendered and another cop showed up and within 8 seconds of arriving shot him. But he was white so no national outrage. Also there was a story of a cop ordering a guy out of his hotel room, had him lay on the floor and promptly shot him anyways, but while the victim was black the cop was hispanic so it didn't seem national newsworthy.

Still my first reaction to a video of a cop stopping someone for running plates isn't to go 'RACISM' or 'WANT TO MURDER PEOPLE' but 'city wants cops to harass and ticket people' and i'm the rear end in a top hat.

Stormfront is that way ---->

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Chokes McGee posted:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Agrajag posted:

dude i wasn't the one who put that movie in the list or whatever. chill out god drat

I seriously dgaf about that but "I like tits" with that particular movie is :chloe:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Agrajag posted:

accuses someone of a situation from out of nowhere and proceeds to lose his poo poo over it

:allears:

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Chokes McGee posted:

Baloogan slacking again

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?

quote:

Kang, a trained air traffic controller based at Hawaii’s Wheeler Army Airfield, had his military clearance revoked in 2012 for making pro-Islamic State comments while at work and on-post and threatening to hurt or kill fellow service members.

His clearance was reinstated a year later after he completed military requirements.

um what?

he had his tsc/sc revoked in 2012 for saying i love isis and i want to jihad my fellow armies

and then a year later the army was like we're cool, right

and he was like

yeah

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Chokes McGee posted:

I seriously dgaf about that but "I like tits" with that particular movie is :chloe:

you lost your poo poo over it

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Blackchamber posted:

what's teh difference

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

a helpful bear posted:

Stormfront is that way ---->

I had the piss tape, and I was going to release it but now I'm not. You ruined it for everyone.

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,
I'LL LICK HIS BOOT TILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS SHINE.

Don't police always run plates. maybe I'm dumb but I assumed that cops always ran plates while they were at stop lights or wherever. OR are cops just. or allowed unless you do something wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

Lol your house is hosed

this is no surprise

also my house has nothing to do with Trump so

OR DOES IT

• Locked thread