Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Did sam bee successfully block poor black kids from her local school

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

I don't know why you idiots lust for President Pence.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Frijolero posted:

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Fallen Hamprince posted:

btw if u guys hadn't noticed yet don jr just posted proof of collusion on his twitter

Couldn't possibly care less.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Uncle Wemus posted:

Did sam bee successfully block poor black kids from her local school

Nope, therefore we needn't talk about it anymore.

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

GalacticAcid posted:

samantha bee :)

samantha bae

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

1) I'm happy about the Russia thing getting implodier and implodier but I am skeptical that things will begin mattering now when they never have before, and also this thread is not the thread for it

2) Sam Bee can gently caress right off and so can this blatant moneygrab HRC is helping her with for some reason

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Frijolero posted:

I'd say that he obviously knew about this poo poo and no one's going to believe that he "wasn't aware" of all the bullshit around him, but for some hosed up reason everyone buys his pursed lips furrowed brow straight up provably lying routine

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Frijolero posted:

nah trump won't get touched by this unless the dems win 2018. It will however gently caress with him and get people in his circle in deep poo poo

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Frijolero posted:

i lust for trump and co rotting in jail, it's a net positive for sure

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
the entire GOP leadership is complicit in treason lmao

and donny jr just tweeted the proof

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

if u think pence will sign more or less bills than trump you're wrong, they'll be interchangeable except the clown man will be in jail

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Karl Barks posted:

if u think pence will sign more or less bills than trump you're wrong, they'll be interchangeable except the clown man will be in jail

trump has done a good job of helping to derail the health bill, which pence iirc had to get back on track on several times. a pence presidency would be a more effective trump presidency

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Raskolnikov38 posted:

trump has done a good job of helping to derail the health bill, which pence iirc had to get back on track on several times. a pence presidency would be a more effective trump presidency

i dunno, i think trump literally being impeached or resigning or soemthing will just cause chaos until 2018 and nothing will get done

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

zegermans posted:

I'd say that he obviously knew about this poo poo and no one's going to believe that he "wasn't aware" of all the bullshit around him, but for some hosed up reason everyone buys his pursed lips furrowed brow straight up provably lying routine

I give a poo poo if Russia changed any votes. But despite some hysterical headlines it appears that did not happen. I don't give a poo poo where he got his oppo research from. His cabinet and advisors being a bunch of people compromised by Russia is what matters in regards to the Russia stuff.

Thoguh has issued a correction as of 17:04 on Jul 11, 2017

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

I'm ok with trump and his cronies going to prison forever but lol that's not happening it doesn't matter what they put on twitter

more on topic, bee sux al good gabbard ok but too young for 2020 dems gonna lose big

k think that covers everything

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
U.S. 👏 PRESIDENTS 👏 DON'T 👏 GO 👏 TO 👏 JAIL 👏

Zhulik
Nov 14, 2012

The Montreal Star
It'll either be the ultimate Not Mattering, or the immediate and complete collapse of #TheResistance as soon as decorum is restored to politics.

Both will produce good twitter, which is the only thing that truly matters.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Karl Barks posted:

i dunno, i think trump literally being impeached or resigning or soemthing will just cause chaos until 2018 and nothing will get done

The republicans have absolutely no shame and would not hesitate at all to continue to push through their agenda if Trump got impeached (he isn't going to get impeached). A powerless Trump with no support is the least bad possible option.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Frijolero posted:

RICH. 👏 PEOPLE 👏 DON'T 👏 GO 👏 TO 👏 JAIL 👏

I Am A Robot
Jul 1, 2006

loquacius posted:

Sam Bee can gently caress right off

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Thoguh posted:

I give a poo poo if Russia changed any votes. But despite some hysterical headlines it appears that did not happen. I don't give a poo poo where he got his oppo research from. His cabinet and advisors being a bunch of people compromised by Russia is what matters in regards to the Russia stuff.

I probably wouldn't care about the oppo thing if I was transparently useful-idioted by said oppo throughout most of 2016, either

Zhulik
Nov 14, 2012

The Montreal Star

zegermans posted:

I probably wouldn't care about the oppo thing if I was transparently useful-idioted by said oppo throughout most of 2016, either

My favorite thing about the term "useful idiot" is that it's used exclusively by useful idiots.

Also, weren't you going to stop trolling or something?

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

zegermans posted:

unsubtle

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
me: useful idiot

you: useless idiot

:smuggo:

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer
I find it difficult to believe that there isn't market saturation on "Nasty Woman" merchandise. Feel like everyone already bought those that was gonna buy those, and that shirt design is incredibly bad.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Bushiz posted:

I find it difficult to believe that there isn't market saturation on "Nasty Woman" merchandise. Feel like everyone already bought those that was gonna buy those, and that shirt design is incredibly bad.

She was warned. She was shown evidence of market saturation. Nevertheless, she persisted.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Kurtofan posted:

the bolivarian project lmao

venezuela is such a tire fire right now, who the hell can defend that

and I'm sure Vz hasnt been interfered with by the capitalist countries...

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

it's gonna be great when Hillary runs in 2020 on the platform of the Russians stole the election

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Raskolnikov38 posted:

it's gonna be great when Hillary runs in 2020 on the platform of the Russians stole the election

:suicide:

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Yeah I'm glad the Russia stuff is playing havoc with the administration but the real focus should be on winning back congress in 2018

After that we can drop the hammer on Trump.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Bushiz posted:

Raskolnikov38 posted:

Hillary 2020: You don't want to let the Russians win again, do you?

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

I hope hillary runs in 2020 because it'll be the nail in the coffin of her political career

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

loquacius posted:

Cold_War_Liberalism.txt

AstheWorldWorlds
May 4, 2011
Will be sweet, sweet ambrosia when liberals who are working themselves up into a frenzy about Russia slam into the brick wall of "Nothing Matters" at 350mph and we can see the slow cam disintegration footage in tweet form.

Or maybe it's Garmonbozia?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I bet if Hillary does run again in 2020, people will call you sexist for supporting a different female candidate, because it means you retroactively think she deserved her loss in 2016

so your vote for a female presidential nominee is also a vote against a female presidential nominee four years earlier and as such is still sexist

I could see some people I know saying stuff like this

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
chelsea manning has earned my vote

GalacticAcid posted:

Cold_War_Liberalism.txt

well hildog did praise raygun

its mourning in america

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

loquacius posted:

I bet if Hillary does run again in 2020, people will call you sexist for supporting a different female candidate, because it means you retroactively think she deserved her loss in 2016

so your vote for a female presidential nominee is also a vote against a female presidential nominee four years earlier and as such is still sexist

I could see some people I know saying stuff like this

sir you can't bring a flammable item like your strawman into a mcdonalds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

loquacius posted:

Bahaha XL is sold out :v:

• Locked thread