Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is the biggest fail club
This poll is closed.
arsenal 9223372036854775807 100.00%
not arsenal 1 0.00%
Total: 23 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker

Brony Car posted:

RedRom
RedRom

Morder?

You do not simply walk into that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Marseille's striker targets this year are allegedly Olivier Giroud and Wilfried Bony, and they passed on Gabigol after being contacted by his agent. So, much like Riyad Mahrez, expect Gabigol to be the Serie A's best player next year

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Dani Alves has apparently signed with PSG instead of Man City

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Also Donnarumma finally signed his new contract

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!

trem_two posted:

good

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

julian assflange posted:

that Belgian kid who has been immediately loaned back is probably DOA (these deals never turn out good)

Who is this?

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

he's actually Nigerian. Henry something.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

MrBling posted:

he's actually Nigerian. Henry something.

Oh yeah, Henry Onyekuru.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

trem_two posted:

Release all the full backs and now this. Yes.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
We have this lightly used Alberto Moreno? Going cheapish

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

trem_two posted:

Too old, never really wanted him anyway, couldn't hack it in the English game imho

Anae
Apr 23, 2008
Feel free to steal Cuco Martina from under our noses.

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/40572586

What the hell is this poo poo

quote:

Conversations have also taken place between the 30-year-old's representatives and Manchester United.

While United boss Jose Mourinho is an admirer of Hart, who has 71 international caps, the clear preference at Old Trafford is to keep David de Gea, which they expect to do.

Why would we even speak to Hart :stare:

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

PirateBob posted:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/40572586

What the hell is this poo poo

Why would we even speak to Hart :stare:

They're not Liverpool, lots of players have gone between City and United.

That said he's a tit and unless one of Romero or Dave are leaving there's no point to it.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

Ninpo posted:

They're not Liverpool, lots of players have gone between City and United.

That said he's a tit and unless one of Romero or Dave are leaving there's no point to it.

Imo even if one of them left I'd be fine with the other as first choice and Pereira as backup instead of suffering a million Joe Fart humour posts on here.

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Anae posted:

The bizarre bit is that Martinez managed to coach that out of him, he stopped taking shots and turned into an assist machine, then promptly dropped him for Lennon for the rest of the season.
He seriously dipped in form and miraculously forgot how to cross a ball. Martinez was and unfortunately is poo poo, but Deulofeu was just dead weight when he was dropped. Lennon at least put in a shift.

ayb
Sep 12, 2003
Kills Drifters for erections
Joe Hart is definitely not better than de gea or Romero. That article is garbage

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
i still reckon Fernandinho will be starting right back for City next season.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Apparently Adnan Januzaj will be signing for a Manchester United or a Real Sociedad

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Apparently Schick failed his medical with Juve a few weeks ago. I guess that explains why they're after both Costa and Bernardeschi.

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

trem_two posted:

This is a done deal.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

trem_two posted:

Apparently Schick failed his medical with Juve a few weeks ago. I guess that explains why they're after both Costa and Bernardeschi.

I figured that he was still not officialized because he was in the U21 euros and the press was making poo poo up. Last I read it was just a suggestion that he failed the medical, has anyone actually said anything?

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003
Janet jazz jazz jam sold to Real Sociedad for £10m. Not too shabby when he only had one year remaining on his contract and what with him being poo poo for 3 years now. With a first option clause to buy him back too.

PirateBob fucked around with this message at 16:37 on Jul 12, 2017

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Gigi Galli posted:

I figured that he was still not officialized because he was in the U21 euros and the press was making poo poo up. Last I read it was just a suggestion that he failed the medical, has anyone actually said anything?

No not yet, just rumors still

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Internet rumours are that Van Dijk to Liverpool is back on the table and is close and that Keita has asked again to be sold and has been liking photo shopped pics of him in a Liverpool strip

Neither of those are going to come to anything because we're not allowed nice things

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
https://mobile.twitter.com/juventusfc/status/885168040148701184

Costa to Juve on a dumb tweet video is done

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Thought that was Diego Costa for a second there.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
Of interest to probably only our few resident belges, but media in Denmark are reporting that last seasons topscorer in the Danish league, Marcus Ingvardsen is going to Genk.

He's 21 years old and scored 23 goals last season.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
Legia signed an Albanian I have never heard anything about, bringing our Albanian quota back to 1.

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win.

Bacon Terrorist posted:

Thought that was Diego Costa for a second there.

turn on your monitor

Lot 49
Dec 7, 2007

I'll do anything
For my sweet sixteen
According to my calculations Ibrahimovic, Rooney and Januzaj leaving United will save them roughly £2 billion a season in wages.

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003
What are the details of the Rooney and Lukaku deals anyway, are we still paying half of Rooney's salary, and are we paying 75m or 90m for "RedRom" :confused:

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
Who cares, wages and transfer fees have jumped the shark.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Strawman posted:

turn on your monitor

savage

Lot 49
Dec 7, 2007

I'll do anything
For my sweet sixteen

PirateBob posted:

What are the details of the Rooney and Lukaku deals anyway, are we still paying half of Rooney's salary, and are we paying 75m or 90m for "RedRom" :confused:

If you believe the papers then...

United aren't paying Rooney.
Lukaku was £75m with up to £15m extra if he achieves some unspecified targets.

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

Lot 49 posted:

If you believe the papers then...

United aren't paying Rooney.
Lukaku was £75m with up to £15m extra if he achieves some unspecified targets.

Wow, didn't expect us to get rid of him without covering at least some of his wages. That's great.

90m is pretty loving steep for someone with Big Rom's limitations. Oh well, "not my money" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
Rooney is a fat lazy poo poo when he wants to be, first season back at his boyhood club that's a little bit of humiliation to come back to will probably mean he'll be mega up for it for the first twenty games until he gets fed up being eighth in the league and the press leaks start coming out long sentence

Lenin Riefenstahl
Sep 18, 2003

That's enough! Out of here, you tubs of beer!

turn on your monitor

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Gigi Galli posted:

Mediaset now say he failed due to a cardio irregularity, but it might not be serious and he'll just take another medical.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Lenin Riefenstahl posted:

turn on your monitor

nooo

• Locked thread