Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KoB
May 1, 2009
sometimes i eat them frozen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hargrimm
Sep 22, 2011

W A R R E N

Who What Now posted:

lol if you don't have a butter roller

I've installed a butter dispenser over my front door, like they have on the conveyor belt at Krispy Kreme. I just grab whatever I need and it's conveniently buttered for me as I walk out the door to pursue my on-the-go lifestyle.

Norse Code
Mar 10, 2007

DON'T AWOO - $350 PENALTY

trivia time w/ Awful Squad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-G21Pz9rQE

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
So this is how I find out I am posting among monsters

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
Late on this but Polygon Plays Quiplash 2 was really good and I hope they do more stuff like that.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Kenny Logins posted:

Late on this but Polygon Plays Quiplash 2 was really good and I hope they do more stuff like that.

I ate my dad, I'll eat your dad. gently caress you.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Drunkboxer posted:

I ate my dad, I'll eat your dad. gently caress you.

UH OH!

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Haha, Clayton is the worst trivia player ever.

Finish the before and after book title "Eats, shoots and _________ of Grass."

Clayton: Ladders

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Kenny Logins posted:

I love the taste of this old grape juice

Judge Schnoopy
Nov 2, 2005

dont even TRY it, pal
I've only watched the first round and holy poo poo is it more fun to watch Griffin play. Sighting enemies, shooting accurately, bunch of knockdowns, couple of kills, always staying in the action. Not wandering through closets playing Inventory Sim 2017.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

purple death ray posted:

I love the taste of this old grape juice
Where's the taint button was a beautiful callback.

I also liked Nick's UH OH reversal of fortune.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Jackbox Party pack is really really fun. Quiplash and Tee KO are the definite standouts.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Polygon quiplash was so good. They should do it again sometime.

CainsDescendant
Dec 6, 2007

Human nature

Polygon also played bidiots which was fun to watch. I really enjoy seeing the whole family get together and be funny at each other

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
I wish I had enough friends to play a Jack Box game more complex than Drawful. Quiplash seems like a lot of fun.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/Pizza_Suplex/status/884884772744572928

Oh, I can't wait to see this episode.

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

SpacePig posted:

I wish I had enough friends to play a Jack Box game more complex than Drawful. Quiplash seems like a lot of fun.
I've played a few games via people streaming on Twitch. The trick is finding a stream with enough people for a game but not so many that you never get a chance to join in.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

PostNouveau posted:

Polygon quiplash was so good. They should do it again sometime.

this is the perfect time to revive The Taint Button

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHpn1Ew2mVg

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
that metal slug shirt is fly as hell

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
i am very uncomfortable with please retweet

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD

Poque posted:

It just gets too sexy with both of Pat's arms on the screen at once.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Poque posted:

It's gonna end with a descent into madness like Griffin's Amibo Corner

The Lowdog
Dec 14, 2012

Who What Now posted:

lol if you don't have a butter roller

I didn't know what these were so I looked it up. I still do not really understand what I am looking at.

Greatbacon
Apr 9, 2012

by Pragmatica

The Lowdog posted:

I didn't know what these were so I looked it up. I still do not really understand what I am looking at.

It's kind of upside down, but you basically put a stick of butter in the non-visible side, flip it, then roll the grate across whatever you want to get all buttery.

Growing up we had one a little more specialized for corn.

The Lowdog
Dec 14, 2012
I have been applying butter with a knife like some sort of under-developed savage for my entire life up to this point.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Greatbacon posted:

It's kind of upside down, but you basically put a stick of butter in the non-visible side, flip it, then roll the grate across whatever you want to get all buttery.

Growing up we had one a little more specialized for corn.

Full communism now, IMO

Tricky Ed
Aug 18, 2010

It is important to avoid confusion. This is the one that's okay to lick.

The Lowdog posted:

This one isn't upside down. It gets filled with melted butter and when you spin the wheel butter gets trapped in those little holes. You then roll bread or a bun or something across the top of the wheel and the melted butter gets transferred onto it. It's kind of like one of those bubble machines except it makes you fat.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Re: Butter rollers:

PostNouveau posted:

Full communism now, IMO

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Tricky Ed posted:

This one isn't upside down. It gets filled with melted butter and when you spin the wheel butter gets trapped in those little holes. You then roll bread or a bun or something across the top of the wheel and the melted butter gets transferred onto it. It's kind of like one of those bubble machines except it makes you fat.

To be clear, its used by restaurants and is not generally a home kitchen utensil.

Eezee
Apr 3, 2011

My double chin turned out to be a huge cyst
Seeing some people on the street, I wouldn't be so sure about that.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I said "generally"!

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Tricky Ed posted:

Correcto. Clearly Greatbacon has never known the joy of a good buttered bun.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

https://twitter.com/mbmbam/status/885146961376034817

Whoooa

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy
Where's our sweet baby brother? He's not listed on here: https://1iota.com/Event/59875/Request

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

He's on the show, just not on the ticket site for some reason.

Cicadalek
May 8, 2006

Trite, contrived, mediocre, milquetoast, amateurish, infantile, cliche-and-gonorrhea-ridden paean to conformism, eye-fucked me, affront to humanity, war crime, should *literally* be tried for war crimes, talentless fuckfest, pedantic, listless, savagely boring, just one repulsive laugh after another
https://twitter.com/griffinmcelroy/status/885147759501688836

thirtyunderthirtymedialuminary Griffin McElroy will be there, don't panic

Norse Code
Mar 10, 2007

DON'T AWOO - $350 PENALTY

OMG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

I have no idea what Midnight is but I hope this means a new episode of TMBWBIT2!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

@midnight is a panel show on Comedy Central that talks about current internet goings on.