Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sunken fleet
Apr 25, 2010

dreams of an unchanging future,
a today like yesterday,
a tomorrow like today.
Fallen Rib
Best part is this is front page news even on Fox right now but if you read the comments its just a bunch of people being like "who cares, its just a little treason. He's a SMART businessman!"

Lol when even your state run news org can't help but report your treason but no one gaf

:lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
This Trump Jr scandal is the latest dare to the GOP to actually do something

the only thing that will come of it will be Pence touching something he shouldnt

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee
I don't know, do I want to watch the interview between Sean Hannity and Donald Trump Jr tonight? Will it be :hmbol: or :barf:? And then there is the question of whether Sean and his advertisers deserve a second of my time.

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

Peckerhead isn't used enough as an insult if you ask me.
Ryan and McConnell will just go "I wish there was less drama from the Trump family, but what can you do?" :shrug:

Then McCain will say this is treason and destroying democracy while he votes yes on giving Trump the right to create a state-run propaganda news empire.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

LordSloth posted:

I don't know, do I want to watch the interview between Sean Hannity and Donald Trump Jr tonight? Will it be :hmbol: or :barf:? And then there is the question of whether Sean and his advertisers deserve a second of my time.

hannity is already dispensing hot takes on his radio show, lol are they actually going to try to make junior the fall guy or what
https://twitter.com/oliverdarcy/status/884854399062999040

burning swine
May 26, 2004

my son is a high quality person. Manufactured with only the best chromosomes, terrific. Exasperated!

Captain Gordon
Jul 22, 2004

:10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux::10bux:

Coco Rodreguiz posted:

Ryan and McConnell will just go "I wish there was less drama from the Trump family, but what can you do?" :shrug:

They will probably use this as a distraction to pass more horrific bills

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

World War Mammories posted:

hannity is already dispensing hot takes on his radio show, lol are they actually going to try to make junior the fall guy or what
https://twitter.com/oliverdarcy/status/884854399062999040

Because that's how intermediaries work you potato-sucking moron.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

COACHS SPORT BAR posted:

my son is a high quality person. Manufactured with only the best chromosomes, terrific. Exasperated!

"I loved the chromosomes so much that I gave him an extra one!"

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

do u know jenny posted:

https://twitter.com/billoreilly/status/884836193376108544

"I hired someone to kill my husband, but the person flaked on me so I'm off the hook, right??"

Someone tell him that intent to commit a felony is itself a felony pls

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
There were tons of posts while I was without internet what happened?

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Sure I bought a kilo of coke but it was some really stepped-on stuff I had trouble selling, surely that doesn't count.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Jose posted:

There were tons of posts while I was without internet what happened?

https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/884789839522140166

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
BUT

HER

EMAILS

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

He's so dumb lol

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

The president who is currently being investigated for Russian interference and collusion had a 2 hour meeting with the Russian president behind closed doors instead of attending a climate change meeting with the world leaders. Lol

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary

IGNORE

HIS

EMAILS

FAKE

NEWS

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

https://www.buzzfeed.com/tamerragriffin/trump-asked-if-its-wrong-to-be-attracted-to-his-daughter?utm_term=.euXVZPXOj#.yudvx1wDz

Washington Post columnist Richard Cohen wrote that President-elect Donald Trump once asked, “Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?” — but the quote was quietly removed before the syndicated column was published Tuesday.

Trump was reportedly referring to his daughter, Ivanka, who was 13 years old at the time.

loving your daughter is cool too

IAMNOTADOCTOR
Sep 26, 2013

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

"a big no-no" trumpy jr is gonna have to go the whole night without screen time, and that includes the Leap Pad!

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

A no-no nothingburger. The right has the best words.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~

sunken fleet posted:

Best part is this is front page news even on Fox right now but if you read the comments its just a bunch of people being like "who cares, its just a little treason. He's a SMART businessman!"

Lol when even your state run news org can't help but report your treason but no one gaf

:lol:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
america is doomed and im glad of it

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

1) Junior puts himself up as as the fall guy

2) Investigators file charges

3) Donald pardons Junior

4) Investigators demand Junior testify

5) Donald fires investigators

6)

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax
Can I at least survive long enough to see campaign ads for President The Rock please

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I just woke up and missed most of what's going on, someone help me understand this

Did Donald Trump's son just release emails that would incriminate him for US election tampering? Why would he do that unless he was going to go down and was preparing to sell someone out for it?

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!

Teikanmi posted:

I just woke up and missed most of what's going on, someone help me understand this

Did Donald Trump's son just release emails that would incriminate him for US election tampering? Why would he do that unless he was going to go down and was preparing to sell someone out for it?

Because he is Donald Trump JR and has Donald Trump genes all over him.

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax

Teikanmi posted:

1.) The NY Times might have been about to publish the emails, and so Junior showed those lib cucks whats what by publishing them himself

2.) Hes incredibly stupid

3.) [Insert Arrested Development reference]

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

Teikanmi posted:

The Times was going to publish them anyways. Now they can attack the narrative of "incriminating" or "illegal." Or ultimately hope Kids Size takes the fall instead of Two Scoops.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

lmao, Donnie's special little high-quality boy made a no-no nothingburger

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/884867929984073731

I ride bikes all day
Sep 10, 2007

I shitposted in the same thread for 2 years and all I got was this red text av. Ask me about my autism!

College Slice

Teikanmi posted:

The Times apparently had the emails already and warned them they were going to print. Jr.'s people asked for more time, and Jr. pushed them on his own. Probably to try and maintain some control of the story, but I like to think they just wanted to spite the Times.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

:hmbol: We should be happy, this is probably the best & only compliment Jr has ever gotten from his awful father.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

"even though no one asked..."

I ride bikes all day posted:

The Times apparently had the emails already and warned them they were going to print. Jr.'s people asked for more time, and Jr. pushed them on his own. Probably to try and maintain some control of the story, but I like to think they just wanted to spite the Times.

IAMNOTADOCTOR
Sep 26, 2013

ambient robot posted:

2.) Hes incredibly stupid

3.) [Insert Arrested Development reference]

The godfather actually: he's referred to by his advisers as Fredo, " referring to Fredo Corleone, the insecure and weak failure of a son in The Godfather series who ends up causing major damage to the family."

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

oh wait Assange told him to do it.

https://twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/884853347815235584

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

The plot thickens

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

I carry refreshments to the good guys
I made the good guys some home fries

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

lmao, Donnie's special little high-quality boy made a no-no nothingburger

:tipshat:

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

"You realize he confessed to several felonies in that e-mail, named Kushner and Manafort as co-conspirators, implicated his father, implies a direct quid-pro-quo between the campaign and Russia, and set up a pretty good case for treason, right?"
"Would Hillary confess to all those crimes? Of course not. Checkmate. :smugdon:"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

something about leaks, and emails, I don't know...low energy, give me a coke please.