Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

Two inches = life
Every 5'11 incel sub-human out there would live a completely different existence if you had two more inches to your height. Jobs, dating, everything would be easier. You would appear more trustworthy, more masculine, more likely to kick rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

I go outside twice a month

parents send me to the psychiatrist and psychologist kek, therapy is a meme, at least is free in my country

i miss my hikikomori days

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

[LIFE FUEL] Teenage degenerate Chad and Stacy FALL TO THEIR DEATHS while trying to gently caress on a balcony!

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lazorexplosion posted:

[LIFE FUEL] Teenage degenerate Chad and Stacy FALL TO THEIR DEATHS while trying to gently caress on a balcony!

I read this one and they're really in a lather about dying teens. it's loving disgusting, I hate incels so much.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Wait is that actually a thing? Christ

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

mind the walrus posted:

A few entries of shadenfreude over pretty teen girls, excuse me, Stacy slut-whores commiting suicide convinced me that's not a subreddit I am going to to find thread content. Too gross even for me.

Owlbear Camus fucked around with this message at 14:50 on Jul 11, 2017

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

mind the walrus posted:

I see you're new to the wonderful world of serial killers in training incels

They lust for the deaths and misery of normies because they themselves have hosed their lives over but blame it on everyone else

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Zzulu posted:

I see you're new to the wonderful world of serial killers in training incels

They lust for the deaths and misery of normies because they themselves have hosed their lives over but blame it on everyone else

Incel videogame?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV3PhvCf_Jg

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.

Benny Harvey posted:

Is step 5 not basically saying they should pretend to be someone else to get laid (because getting laid is super important)

I mean they should get jobs regardless but from my experience you can still remain in your shell while in a job.
This is why step 5 is after step 2. :therapy: Benny.

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

SaltyJesus posted:

These are all things I've seen suggested but at least in my experience, even though I've been doing each of them for at least 2 years now, I've never met any new people through them. Good hobbies really aren't a panacea if you don't make an effort to engage with other people.

Well yeah of course, they do give you something interesting to talk about though

Most of these incels are super risk adverse so I imagine they pick hobbies they couldn't possibly fail at like say video games

Even though video games aren't a hobby

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

But what if I sacrifice some anime binge walking time; take up an outdoor hobby like hiking or something and instead of getting laid I only get healthier, happier, and more interesting? :smith:

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

But what if I sacrifice some anime binge walking time; take up an outdoor hobby like hiking or something and instead of getting laid I only get healthier, happier, and more interesting? :smith:

With the advancements in tech you can take your anime with you and rub one out on the top of the mountain. Best to leave the body pillow in the car though.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

lazorexplosion posted:

Two inches = life
Every 5'11 incel sub-human out there would live a completely different existence if you had two more inches to your height. Jobs, dating, everything would be easier. You would appear more trustworthy, more masculine, more likely to kick rear end.

I wish I had their ability to perceive small height differences. I, like most normal people, can really only sort into taller than me, roughly my height, shorter than me, and literally a child.

Hobologist
May 4, 2007

We'll have one entire section labelled "for degenerates"

lazorexplosion posted:

Two inches = life

Wtf 5'11" isn't even short. If incels were taller, instead of being short and miserable they would be tall and miserable.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

They would come up with some other excuse to self-sabotage and give up like nasalabial folss or not having Pure Aryan Skull Shape or w/e.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
I'm a big fan of the insane pseudo science they use to figure out why they are considered unfuckable when it's just that their soul's are dogshit

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Slugworth posted:

The craziest thing is, you'd think they were designed to eat bamboo since it's all they eat, but nope, it's a poo poo nutrition source for them, so they have to eat ungodly amounts of it. Just eat something else, panda!!

They will, opportunistically. They're not koalas.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
I'm pretty left leaning, but when it comes to Pandas I suddenly become an Uber-Republican for some reason.

Like if you were to show me a picture of a panda buying any kind of "luxury" food item with a food stamp I'm sure I would lose my loving mind.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

fruit on the bottom posted:

I'm pretty left leaning, but when it comes to Pandas I suddenly become an Uber-Republican for some reason.

Like if you were to show me a picture of a panda buying any kind of "luxury" food item with a food stamp I'm sure I would lose my loving mind.

Agreed, save the trees, but murder the pandas

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

vortmax posted:

This is why step 5 is after step 2. :therapy: Benny.

But then therapists tell you to do step 5.

chumbler posted:

I wish I had their ability to perceive small height differences. I, like most normal people, can really only sort into taller than me, roughly my height, shorter than me, and literally a child.

They don't have that ability, they just think women do because women are computers that operate on a binary basis (you know, as opposed to 6 feet being a round number way of saying tall). One hair-breadth under 6 feet? Begone manlet.

Zidrooner
Jul 20, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Benny Harvey posted:

But then therapists tell you to do step 5.

Therapists can do significantly more than that but for it to be of any help it would require a willingness to change on their part which they sorely lack.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

lazorexplosion posted:

Two inches = life

If only there were any practical way to appear 2 inches taller.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

General Dog posted:

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
I'm of average height for a woman and my husband is only an inch or two taller than I am. I don't wish he was any taller because then it wouldn't be so easy to kiss him :3:

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007

I'm unfamiliar with this usage of that word.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
I thought we were talking about real pandas

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

I'm six and a half feet tall and never experienced the luxury of Chad Life.

Did I have Chad powers all this time and just never realized it? :ohdear:

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Mak0rz posted:

I'm six and a half feet tall and never experienced the luxury of Chad Life.

Did I have Chad powers all this time and just never realized it? :ohdear:

All Chads are tall but not all talls are Chads

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained

Benny Harvey posted:

Is step 5 not basically saying they should pretend to be someone else

They're not supposed to pretend. They need to be someone else.

Who they currently are only makes them miserable. They need to change their personallities to be people who are more happy with themselves, and through that they can improve their lives.

The root of all their anger and their main obstacle is that they hate themselves. Getting over that and coming to love yourself takes a long time and is much harder to do on your own. Having positive social interactions with people can help solidify self-worth, and meeting said people is easier through your hobbies, or jobs, or whatever. The main thing to take out of this is that they need to want to change in order to be happier

God, i'm ranting about butthurt virgins on the internet. I need a better hobby.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

I feel like there are at least five subcategories of these incels, though of course many of them fall into more than one camp

Extreme low self-esteem and self-loathing that they project onto others, causing them to see nothing but contempt from others in any social interaction. Their perception of the world and their response to it not coincidentally breed real contempt from others and it becomes a destructive feedback loop.

Extreme misogynists - whether it's their relationship with their mom, or the way they saw women treated growing up, or a traumatic adolescence, these guys hate women maybe even more than they hate themselves and cannot bear the idea of a woman having any power over them (i.e., the choice to reject them), and choose to deny them that power by refusing to play the game. Inextricably tied to the low-self esteem crowd, but some of these guys just up the vitriol to a point that it seems there's got to be something else going on.

Low-functioning autistic

Genuinely physically unfortunate or disabled men who would have a legitimately have a tough time finding a partner regardless of personality or mindset. Likely pretty rare on these boards.

Deep closet cases - can't close the deal with Stacy because deep down that's not what they want. Despite the endless paragraphs about Chad's cock, I don't think these represent a very big slice of the incel crowd.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Imagined posted:

I'm unfamiliar with this usage of that word.

Big retarded bears in black and white that don't gently caress.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

fruit on the bottom posted:

Big retarded bears in black and white that don't gently caress.

They're raccoons with depression.

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007
What's that have to do with food stamps?

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
I'm comparing the fact that we spend a bunch of money to preserve a species that has a reputation-rightly or wrongly-for being very picky eaters and and having no interest in reproducing to a common form of welfare in the United States of America while commenting on the fact that, and while many animals have money spent on them in the same manner as Pandas, it is somehow only Pandas that make me indignant like a Republican complaining about poor people buying the "wrong" food with food stamps.

The statement was not to be taken literally, save for the absurd image of a wild panda attempting to complete a financial transaction in a typically anthrocentric situation.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Fruit on the bottom, its ok I irrationally hate pandas too.

Did you know of the several thousand species of bamboo, they eat only a dozen or so and all of those species are the only bamboo species to have random mass die offs. This process typically kills the pandas living in that area, but we now import new bamboo from other areas to feed them for reasons that elude me because Ive heard they arent even tasty.

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

My Linux Rig posted:

Well yeah of course, they do give you something interesting to talk about though

Most of these incels are super risk adverse so I imagine they pick hobbies they couldn't possibly fail at like say video games

Even though video games aren't a hobby

It is definitely possible to fail at video games.

General Dog posted:

I knew a guy who had a pair of platform crocs to appear taller. He made them itself out of foam and duct tape. They were the ugliest shoes I've ever seen.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Barudak posted:

Fruit on the bottom, its ok I irrationally hate pandas too.

Did you know of the several thousand species of bamboo, they eat only a dozen or so and all of those species are the only bamboo species to have random mass die offs. This process typically kills the pandas living in that area, but we now import new bamboo from other areas to feed them for reasons that elude me because Ive heard they arent even tasty.

This is actually the thing about them I hate the most.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Nessa posted:

I knew a guy who had a pair of platform crocs to appear taller. He made them itself out of foam and duct tape. They were the ugliest shoes I've ever seen.

Must have been french canadian

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
From the "Incels Will Make the Republic of Gilead Real" file:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
I don't think I would enjoy spending time with someone who only married me because the State has a monopoly on force.

• Locked thread