Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Thats kinda what I was thinking.

The flashy headline about Teleportation was to get clicks. The audio clip sounded kinda underwhelming but I'm a meteorologist, not a quantum physicist so I wasn't real sure if I should be excited or not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
CNN saying that Mueller and the FBI had no idea about this whole thing.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/11/politics/donald-trump-jr-emails-special-counsel/index.html?adkey=bn

Oops!

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Well of course they're going to say this is news to them. They want to watch them squirm.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Also

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Jokers Gamble
May 31, 2013
Not sure if anyone has posted this yet

Biological annihilation via the ongoing sixth mass extinction signaled by vertebrate population losses and declines

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Good.

Let's speed this poo poo up somehow.

ASAPI
Apr 20, 2007
I invented the line.

Is there a TL;DR version? My brain hurts today.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

ASAPI posted:

we're all gonna die

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

ASAPI posted:

God has had enough. We are a failed experiment.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
There's a sneak peak of The Grand Top Gear Tour Season Two for prime day right now on prime video

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Hot Karl Marx posted:

There's a sneak peak of The Grand Top Gear Tour Season Two for prime day right now on prime video

The only good thing about Prime Day.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

I haven't even bothered to look at Prime Day so I'm assuming it's 98% crap again?

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

ASAPI posted:

poo poo's going extinct, fast. Things that are not going extinct are still seeing populations collapse. Like, 30% habitable territory decline are the numbers for things that are considered in GOOD shape. The things in bad shape are turbo hosed, likely irreversibly.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

orange juche posted:

The only good thing about Prime Day.

I almost bought a 3D printer that was $230 after the deal but its expired now. I kinda still want it but I know it would stop using it like a month or two probably

edit: although i did buy a new laptop on amazon last week cause it was $500 off and I thought im not gonna get a better deal than that on prime day for this model so why not

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?
If you like books, use code PrimeBooks17 for $5 any order over $15.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

shyduck posted:

I haven't even bothered to look at Prime Day so I'm assuming it's 98% crap again?

Prime Day is basically "let's clear the dusty poo poo out of our distibution centers" day.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

:perfect:

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

ASAPI posted:

Mother Earth claims and kills everything. Now 30% more efficiently!

One of the more subtle but wildly entertaining side shows to our political system has been the GOP as a collective leaking all their dirty laundry. Its so bad that even the GoP propaganda machines are leaking their own internal pants making GBS threads. As shown by Breitbart having their internal Slack chat transcripts from last night given to other press agencies..

Edit: Collapse was too :siren: for the situation. Pants making GBS threads is more accurate.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned

SS-18 FULL OF HATE
gently caress THIS GAY EARTH
OUR SOULS PLEASE TAKE

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

I just flipped on Tucker Carlson for some reason and Ralph Peters is loving stomping on Tucker and his Russian apologia.

Peters just poo poo all over Obama and now he's making GBS threads on Trump and he's going ham on Putin I don't think Tucker expected this.

LMFAO Ralph Peters just called Tucker a modern day version of Charles Lindbergh in the 1930s

Smiling Jack fucked around with this message at 01:15 on Jul 12, 2017

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I think Ralph is about to stab Tucker in the throat

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Man I knew I recognized that name, I don't keep up with cable news at all so I don't know who any commentators are.

I liked his book Red Army back in the day

edit: looking at this bio, I can't imagine why Tucker or anyone would expect this dude to be sympathetic to Russia

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

Ralph Peters was in a 1997 Newsweek article as being one of the most influential thinkers of his generation (as a lt colonel) and then 9/11 happened and Ralph went nuts.

His early fiction works aren't really fiction which is why they're so depressing.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Wait I thought Iran was bad and Obama helped them fund terrorism or something? Tucker sounds like he'd be okay with that now.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

"you sound like Charles Lindburg in the 1930s saying Hitler hadn't done anything to us" was loving priceless

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

CHICKEN SHOES posted:

edit: looking at this bio, I can't imagine why Tucker or anyone would expect this dude to be sympathetic to Russia

He is the same one who said on Fox News that he was going to vote down ballot republican but for Clinton because it was a vote against Trump.

If they didn't expect this....

dubzee
Oct 23, 2008

Some thoughts on today's events:

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

It's like watching the collapse of Western civilization in fast forward.
Oven Wrangler

What is wrong with your faceee?

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

LongDarkNight posted:

What is wrong with your faceee?

Forever stricken with familial guilt over her dad being so unfunny over Twitter and also because of what her brother did to that dog.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
It looks like constipation of both ends.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
I've been insanely busy with both mental and physical labor the last couple days and finally ate enough food and electrolytes to recover and this is wtf I come back to?

Maybe shoulda just let myself be a mess a little longer.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
I keep trying to change the cafeteria TV's at work from Fox to CNN. Others keep changing it back. Now other people have started changing it to CNN when they see someone has swapped it, its the most passive aggressive war i've ever seen.

Live Tweeting Collusion 2017

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

M_Gargantua posted:

I keep trying to change the cafeteria TV's at work from Fox to CNN. Others keep changing it back. Now other people have started changing it to CNN when they see someone has swapped it, its the most passive aggressive war i've ever seen.

I saw that happen with MSNBC and Fox in an on-post waiting room once and finally the guy behind the counter changed it to NatGeo and said "watch some Elk!"

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

M_Gargantua posted:

Does the work TV get Al Jazeera?

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

quote:

"If Donald Trump himself was colluding with Vladimir Putin and the Russians, why would he need his son to act as an intermediary?" Hannity asked his millions of listeners.

Its poo poo like this that make me think either A) Right-Wing commentators are actually retarded or B) They're just saying what the audience wants to hear without regard for anything at all.

:downs: WHY BIGLYMAN NEED INTERMEDIARY TO TALK TO POOTMAN!?! EH WHY USE SON? HIM TALK TO POOT POOT BY HIMSELF IF HE WANT TO TALK TO POOTMAN!

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

If you can get into the ceiling you might be able to splice in a band reject filter on the CCTV cable. They'd probably never find it.

When I transfer out of my guard job in a few years I'm going into the room where we have all the CCTV infrastructure and changing every receiver to Cartoon Network. Given the standard options of FOX, HLN, History, and Discovery it's by the most educational.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

KildarX posted:

Its poo poo like this that make me think either A) Right-Wing commentators are actually retarded or B) They're just saying what the audience wants to hear without regard for anything at all.

:downs: WHY BIGLYMAN NEED INTERMEDIARY TO TALK TO POOTMAN!?! EH WHY USE SON? HIM TALK TO POOT POOT BY HIMSELF IF HE WANT TO TALK TO POOTMAN!

Durrrrr why him need other person itra-...intro-...inter-... talk to.

*turns on any episode of The Sopranos ever*

Him no need talky-to-person. U am dumb.
Hail gay SS18, end it all.

Edit; derp

bird food bathtub fucked around with this message at 02:16 on Jul 12, 2017

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Lindberg clip

https://twitter.com/bad_takes/status/884933719982735361

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

Zeris is the C word still banned? Because someone just did something to tucker.

• Locked thread