Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Christmas just got emotional over her surgery and situation. She's worried her mom will be embarrassed or something (I'm guessing the Jessica "mean girl" stuff got to her on some level). Josh actually gives her a really good and sweet pep talk saying his mom is going to see all the great things people say about her and all the times he's said how she picked him up and is the reason he's still here. Christmas says she lost her greatest asset and worries that people will be mad she's being given some "special treatment" or being kept over "more deserving" people. Josh says she didn't lose her greatest asset because she has her heart and mind. He says she's an angel and is going to uplift people. Christmas thanks him and compliments him on how much he's improved his time in the house (its genuinely remarkable). Josh says he's just doesn't want it to go back to the way it was and Christmas says that those days are going to be gone now (now that the awesome flavor of Cody is gone from the house and left with the poison of Christmas). Alex also gave her a hug.

To be balanced I'll note that earlier Mark and Paul were complaining about her giving some workout advice they don't agree with. Mark doesn't like Christmas and Paul is starting to sow the seeds against her now. Kevin came to her defense and pointed out that she's high as gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006
Mark doesn't like Christmas now? What happened to all those heart-to-heart conversations?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

This was yesterday but Josh gave a really good pep talk to Jason in the storage room. Jason was freaking out that he would be next on the block and wasn't sure what to do and Josh did a lot of good work convincing him that he'd be able to ride it out to Jury and then the whole game changes anyway so the current alliance probably wouldn't exist at that point.

When Josh isn't being Josh he's actually kind of savvy.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

Propaganda Machine posted:

Given that Jason is a rodeo clown and thus spends his entire daily life steeped in cowboy culture, I can give him a pass if lovely terms and thoughts pass through his vernacular if he does as you say and immediately recognizes that it's not cool poo poo in a wider context. I guess I just hope he's genuine when he apologizes.

I'd give a rodeo clown a big pass, it's one of those professions that no matter how nice the people are kind of stuck in another era.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Ace Jameson posted:

Mark doesn't like Christmas now? What happened to all those heart-to-heart conversations?

Its complicated.

Long story short, he has an emotional connection with Christmas but he gets angry at her over seemingly petty stuff that seems to relate to her confrontational approach.

Longer story? She brought up his showmance during Dom's Show before she got backdoored and ever since Mark's had something against her. He got mad at her again during that tense game talk Thursday when they were trying to figure out who to nom and he thought she was condescending to him and stupid. He also gets mad at a lot of little things she says and does even when its stupid like last night. The night before Cody backdoored Christmas Mark actually was trying to talk to him about targeting Christmas. There's a solid chance Mark will be involved in Christmas' eventual eviction.

Psycho analysis? Mark's got women issues. His mother died relatively recently (after raising him alone since his dad died when he was young) and he's said he's still grieving her and it affects his relationships with women. When a woman "mothers" him like Dom does with emotional support and coddling he's putty in their hands. When a woman criticizes or argues with hime - seriously or in jest - like Elena often does he gets irrationally angry. Christmas does both of those things so its a very up and down relationship.

Some fans think Mark is into Christmas and finding petty reasons to be mad at her is a defense mechanism. I think he doesn't like that she "plays like a man" and can't deal with her doing the same kinds of things he lets Cody or Paul say to him. Dom seems to agree as during one of his fits against Christmas she said that she didn't think he'd be as mad about it if Matt had been the one saying the same things.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC

STAC Goat posted:

Its complicated.

Long story short, he has an emotional connection with Christmas but he gets angry at her over seemingly petty stuff that seems to relate to her confrontational approach.

Longer story? She brought up his showmance during Dom's Show before she got backdoored and ever since Mark's had something against her. He got mad at her again during that tense game talk Thursday when they were trying to figure out who to nom and he thought she was condescending to him and stupid. He also gets mad at a lot of little things she says and does even when its stupid like last night. The night before Cody backdoored Christmas Mark actually was trying to talk to him about targeting Christmas. There's a solid chance Mark will be involved in Christmas' eventual eviction.

Psycho analysis? Mark's got women issues. His mother died relatively recently (after raising him alone since his dad died when he was young) and he's said he's still grieving her and it affects his relationships with women. When a woman "mothers" him like Dom does with emotional support and coddling he's putty in their hands. When a woman criticizes or argues with hime - seriously or in jest - like Elena often does he gets irrationally angry. Christmas does both of those things so its a very up and down relationship.

Some fans think Mark is into Christmas and finding petty reasons to be mad at her is a defense mechanism. I think he doesn't like that she "plays like a man" and can't deal with her doing the same kinds of things he lets Cody or Paul say to him. Dom seems to agree as during one of his fits against Christmas she said that she didn't think he'd be as mad about it if Matt had been the one saying the same things.

That last bit seems incredibly spot on to me. In combination with what you mentioned about how he reacts to coddling vs. criticism/opposition, it pretty much completely sums up what I get from watching him.

That Cody rant you posted before though... :stare:

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Mark and Elena had sex today, I believe off feeds.

Mark then told Dom.

Dom is now talking about it with Elena.

This triangle is weird and I'd be lying to you if I even pretended I understood what was going on.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Holy gently caress Mark with Elena and Dom is loving GOLD right now. Not sex-related, but I don't want to spoil this. BB time 5:53pm, Camera 1.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Annnnnd when launching the live feeds, they now have a disclaimer about the houseguests saying terrible, horrible things for which CBS would rather not get sued.

STAC, did Cody go off the deep end?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

They put that notice up during BB15 and have left it on ever since. It was funny that Aaryn, Amanda, and Co were bad enough to require it and then funny it stayed for BB16 since they were all really tame, but its just part of the feed now.

You probably just never noticed because of an ad blocker or getting distracted while it loads or something.

I mean, Cody's said and done plenty of offensive things. But nothing new or especially noteworthy.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Didn't watch much tonight. Few notable things.

- Raven told Matt that she met Paul back in March at one of his band's shows. She has a photo of them on Instagram so fans were all speculating that they were friends (and of course the "RIGGING!" fans all say she's a plant to be his "minion"). It sounds like they just kind of met and talked but Paul found out from pre-show leaks so was on the look out for her. Raven said they should trust Paul and Christmas, although she hasn't told Christmas that.

- Cody revealed to some people that he's 32. Its not important but Jess had to explain why an unnecessary lie like that just reminds everyone that he's a liar. He also said he was in the Air Force and other details about his military experience. Everyone just kind of thinks Cody's a weirdo and a pathological liar.

- Paul, Mark, Christmas, and Dom were talking about the possibility of a Battle Back and seemed to come to the conclusion that they should probably get Jessica out so she's not there to reunite with Cody if he comes back.

Matt: I asked him what to there is to do in Dallas on the weekends. He said "it depends on if my friend is in town." Wait, his friend? One friend?
Paul: That's a red flag.

- Ramses seems like he might be making some headway convincing Alex and Jason that he voted to keep Jillian and Kevin is the snake. Kevin's been sketching out Alex lately and they realize he's really close to Paul. Ramses told Alex that Kevin sketched him out saying he might get a couple of votes his way. Paul told Kevin to throw a hinky vote and Kevin seemed to be laying the ground for it, but its probably going to backfire on him and make them realize it was him this week and last week. Ramses wants to make a move on the cool kids if they win HOH but Alex says they don't have the numbers.

- Someone took Josh's pillow and the house is currently in the middle ground of a laughing fit and a Josh freakout because he thinks Cody might have taken it to gently caress with him. Someone also might have stole his cup. I wouldn't put it past Cody but I have no idea. Everyone (including Josh, mostly) is having a good time with it.

Paul: What's funny is the pillowcase is still there. They just took the pillow.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 09:37 on Jul 12, 2017

CancerStick
Jun 3, 2011
Read some recaps of last night and seems that Paul, Dom, and Mark talked about how annoyed they are getting with Christmas. Not surprising as she is constantly trying to Alpha everybody. What little bit I watched last night was when my gf and I were lying in bed and the guys were all working out. Christmas kept throwing tips and suggestions to mark and I mentioned how infuriating it must be to mark, a personal trainer and guy who self proclaimed lives in the gym, to constantly have a CrossFit chick telling him how to work out.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
I'm sure it annoys Mark but Christmas is a higher end trainer which I'd guess is what really annoys him

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

STAC Goat posted:

- Cody revealed to some people that he's 32. Its not important but Jess had to explain why an unnecessary lie like that just reminds everyone that he's a liar. He also said he was in the Air Force and other details about his military experience. Everyone just kind of thinks Cody's a weirdo and a pathological liar.

Wait, I am confused about the Air Force thing. Has he been telling people he was Air Force instead of Marines, or has he been lying to the show about being a Marine?

H A T T A M
Apr 21, 2016

CancerStick posted:

Read some recaps of last night and seems that Paul, Dom, and Mark talked about how annoyed they are getting with Christmas. Not surprising as she is constantly trying to Alpha everybody. What little bit I watched last night was when my gf and I were lying in bed and the guys were all working out. Christmas kept throwing tips and suggestions to mark and I mentioned how infuriating it must be to mark, a personal trainer and guy who self proclaimed lives in the gym, to constantly have a CrossFit chick telling him how to work out.

I can see it being pretty annoying, but I think she has good intentions. She's not trying to be a know-it-all or one-upper, that's just how she is. She's trying to help.

Also, I don't think it was mentioned in this thread. Kevin asked Alex who she would nominate if she was HoH. She said Jessica and Ramses. Kevin was talking about how they should vote for someone on the other side and Alex doesn't think they have the numbers. As soon as Kevin left, Alex was telling Jason "See how he just asked me that? He never does stuff like that and he was making fun of my makeup which he doesn't do. We can't trust him, he's playing both sides perfectly."

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, the complaints about Christmas still seem all driven by Mark and a bit by Paul. I didn't bother mentioning it because it's just become common place for Mark to complain about Christmas constantly and Paul and Dom to stoke him. I haven't seen it extend beyond Mark yet, although it certainly could.

And yeah, I think part of Mark's issue with Christmas is that he wanted to make some kind of name for himself as a personal trainer and Christmas overshadows him there.

ToastyPotato posted:

Wait, I am confused about the Air Force thing. Has he been telling people he was Air Force instead of Marines, or has he been lying to the show about being a Marine?

Cody came into the house saying he was a marine but then said actually he was some kind of special analyst for the Air Force and then joined the Marines after or something. He also claims he's "graduated first in class from all the military schools" he's attended.

I have no idea what the truth is but I've mentioned he gives me Chris Kyle/Caleb vibes. I basically take the same view his HGs did last night. He's told enough lies that it's not worth trying to figure out what's true. This is, by the way, a good example of why I think telling unnecessary lies about yourself is stupid.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Christmas is out for her surgery. Left at like 11 BB time. Surgery is 3:30 BB time and 4-6 hours.

Before she left she sat down with Cody and asked him why there was "so much direct animosity and disdain" for her from him. Cody said he got mad at her for going after Jess because he left her in the dark about it. Cody claimed that Mark and Dom came to him about getting Christmas out after the Dom Show mess. Mark did come to Cody but didn't get a chance to talk about Christmas until after Cody had backdoored her. Dom never did that and was never even slightly on board with getting out Christmas. Cody claimed that they basically were the ones who pushed him to put her up. The one bit of truth was that he let Christmas know that Mark was pissed off about that weird showmance/Dom Show thing. He says flat out that Mark know about it before the POV, which is a lie. He claims Dom was going back and forth (complete lie) and he thinks she was setting it up for her to vote for her to stay and still get her out. Christmas asks why he didn't say any of that and he shrugs (because he's lying). He says he's just trying to protect Jessica because every time he does something it blows back on her. Cody says when he gets back in a Battle Back (he's VERY confident he is) he wants to go after Mark and Dom and could work with Paul and Christmas to get out the people who betrayed him. Christmas absorbed it all, gave up no info while trying to get as much info from him as she could, and left things on much more amicable terms than with Jessica.

Christmas: I don't know why you're telling me all this.
Cody: I'm out the door, there's nothing I can do. I might as well shake poo poo up. Jess is probably going to be pissed because I didn't tell her.

At one point Cody brought up Ramses and Josh betraying him (but acknowledged they owe him no loyalty) and Christmas pulled on that "How do you know Ramses voted out Jillian?" thread again. She didn't expose Kevin (she never does) but she asked the question of how he knows it was Ramses and not him and Cody gave the same "Kevin would never lie, he was depressed" answer that was so popular until recently.

It will be interesting to see what Christmas does with this info. She could have her eyes open to Mark's odd issues with her, or she could just tell them what she was told. And she seems surprised/skeptical of the Dom stuff and has generally seemed to have a good relationship with her. She could talk to Elena or Paul or Raven about it. But she's going to be gone for a day so Cody could tell people he had this conversation or lie about it (and Kevin saw them talking so he could say something, everyone else was asleep). And she'll come back in Eviction/HOH madness and presumably high as gently caress. So who knows?

Cody told Jessica what he did and she wasn't happy. She said Christmas will take it to Paul and he'll use it against them. Cody said he can talk to Paul too and Jessica told him he's "done enough." She pointed out that him revealing he was lying about his age and life yesterday and then coming out with this stuff suddenly a day later just makes him look like a liar. Cody, as usual, didn't get it. Jessica thinks that after he's gone it might all blow back on her and she'll get confronted by Mark and Dominique.

Cody: You are very cynical about everything that I do. There is not one thing, legit, that I do that you think is a correct thing. So can you have a little... just a slight bit of faith that maybe some good might come out of this.
Jessica: Nah, I'm good. The last time you told me to trust you, this happened.
Cody: Well...

It seems very clear to me that Jessica is frustrated that Cody remains an anchor on her game.

And for what its worth Mark, Paul, Elena, and Dom didn't get up to see Christmas off. I wouldn't read too much into it since she left early (earlier than they expected) and they were sound asleep (some in HOH). But its noteworthy if only because of the Mark/Paul bashing of her lately and the fact that Cody and Jessica did actually get up and wish her well.

And not that it matters but a small note is that Matt is a Have Not but is pretty much not being a Have Not eating stuff like cheese, salad dressing, sour cream, and soda. BB doesn't seem to have noticed or yelled at him and I can't really work up energy to care.

CancerStick
Jun 3, 2011
Raven just slipped down the stairs coming from HoH bedroom. Said she hit her head, elbow, and foot. Took her socks off and her foot was dripping blood.

Cody picked her up while Kevin wrapped her foot.

Paul: Take her to the DR. We need medic!

*cut to fish*

CancerStick fucked around with this message at 23:21 on Jul 12, 2017

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

BB19 is cursed.

Raven just fell down the stairs and her foot was bleeding and black and blue.

My mother would be furious with her for walking down the stairs in socks.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Maybe the BB house is haunted by Evil Dick (I assume he is dead), and he is causing accidents to bully other players from beyond the grave.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

We have to consider that BB opened a door they can't close with all this voodoo/temptation/curse stuff.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Cody and Jess DID steal Josh's pillow last night. Jess tried to put it back but someone was in the room. I actually thought that was probably too petty for them to do. Guess I won't underestimate them again.

Cody takes time to mock Matt for not springing to help Raven quicker (like half the house reacted immediately, its a petty comment). Jess says there was lots of blood but Cody thinks it was just a toenail. From the sounds of the fall and how far she went it kind of seems like she might have taken a full fall/roll and the spiral railing broke her fall.

Cody: Whenever I think of endurance or something I try to think of someone in my family at the finish line dying and I have to get there to help them.
Jessica: Well... that's intense.

Jess comments that she's preparing herself for Cody forgetting about her after he leaves. Cody says its ok to keep her expectations low and compares it to his low expectations for his 2 favorite movies, 300 and Transformers. Jess loves Shia Lebouf. I really just wanted to report that.

Raven's out of DR with an ice pack on her head and announces that she needs stitches on her toe. It split on the railing. They want her to have a look out for a concussion. They told her they want everyone to wear shoes and they're going to lock them all in HOH later to clean the stairs (I guess she dropped/broke a glass too).

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Alex: Realistically if we were really playing the game this week we'd take out both Christmas and her [Raven]. Because they're lame. If we were actually playing based on game and not on friends that's the way it would be.

Alex: Anyone puts her up now they'll be in a lot of trouble. But in the wild what do you do? If you're a lion which do you attack? The weak, the sick, the children. You go for those ones first. Easy prey.

I don't think Alex really understands this game. But I kind of understand why Cody likes her so much.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Yeah Alex, your first targets should definitely be the lame-o's and not anyone based on game.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

So the stairs are slippery and covered in glass and the solution is to make everyone walk up them to be sequestered?

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Ok I love Josh now, ya meatballs.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I'm really hoping to hear "So says you, Julie" tomorrow.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

STAC Goat posted:

Alex: Realistically if we were really playing the game this week we'd take out both Christmas and her [Raven]. Because they're lame. If we were actually playing based on game and not on friends that's the way it would be.

Alex: Anyone puts her up now they'll be in a lot of trouble. But in the wild what do you do? If you're a lion which do you attack? The weak, the sick, the children. You go for those ones first. Easy prey.

I don't think Alex really understands this game. But I kind of understand why Cody likes her so much.

Cmon it's like chess! You gotta get rid of all the pawns first! THEN the game begins!

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Cody: People assume that everyone who goes over comes back with issues. I'd say 90% come back fine. Maybe more. If anything I had to console my buddy for not seeing action. He went to all these sniper schools and "I didn't get to kill anyone!" I told him there'll be more wars and he's all "No there won't, Obama's president!" And I told him Trump's president! He can kill North Koreans!

Cody never counted how many people he killed but its over 10. Meh. Its just human life. Who keeps count.

Chris Kyle. I'm getting less and less uncomfortable making that comparison.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Honestly the more he brags about it, the more I think it's bullshit.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, that's why I keep comparing him to Kyle. The guy who became a Conservative icon for boasting about how many brown people he killed including claiming he was just a serial killer who murdered Katrina looters but who has lost defamation cases in court because the poo poo is lies.

Cody boasts that he flew to Ferguson just to be part of the riots.

I just don't buy anything he says.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Ok, so there's this thing from the feedsters where people are REALLY hostile towards Raven and think she's just some conwoman who is milking health stuff for sympathy and charity. And even a bunch of people who seem to seriously believe she threw herself down the stairs because she was jealous of Christmas. And even a few people I've seen claim she cut herself before hand. Its all kind of crazy and nasty.

That being said... this seems like a bit much.

She got 5 stitches. Says she couldn't get numbed because of the placement between her toes. She can't get them wet for a week so she can't compete in any challenge where her foot submerges in water. She's surprised people didn't hear her screaming. Then she asks Matt to carry her to the bathroom.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 04:06 on Jul 13, 2017

H A T T A M
Apr 21, 2016

STAC it seems like you know a lot about previous seasons maybe? My introduction to Big Brother is that this is my first season, and I just started the live feeds three days ago. What is the best season for absolute chaotic drama, strategic gameplay, and blindsides? I've become addicted to this show but the house is dead because everyone knows who is going to be evicted. I want an extremely juicy house to watch.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

I'm no STAC, but I would say that BB15 for shitshow drama, and whatever seasons had Dan Gheesling for high quality play.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.
Man, you think this week is annoying? Don't look back on the seasons with rampant "I have to vote with the house"-ness. The first week this season was legitimately exciting.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

BB15 had Helen's famous "Now is not the right time" or whatever it was she said every week right?

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

First week was great. This week, eh. When it's a huge alliance against a handful of scattered people it all depends on who wins HoH, we can easily get another two weeks like this without it being any kind of statistical anomaly or anything.

I thought BB9 and BB17 were pretty action-packed but since it's such a slow-moving TV show you're probably better off watching Top 14 Big Brother 9 Moments by X_Crazy_James_X_2007 on Youtube at 240p than the full episodes.

Also it's good that Matt doesn't have to follow the have not rules because he's the charismatic superstar we're all gonna remember in a couple years lmao no they could have cast any other white american male with muscles and gotten better results

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Kevin's working Jason about how they need to make a move against the cool kids this week and win HOH before its too late. I don't know what Kevin's deal is at all. He still seems to be laying the groundwork for the hinky vote Paul is pushing him to make. Jason doesn't say much because him and Alex are now sketched out about Kevin playing both sides. I feel like this sums up Kevin's game as much as I understand it.

Kevin: I didn't give Paul no tickets. I mean, if he had asked I woulda.

Then Kevin shows Jason how to dress with his bag of cuff links, tie clips, and collar stays.

Ramses: You guys having a match with the checkers?
Mark: What a loving disgrace. Using the chess board for checkers.

Jess doesn't seem good at checkers. Or Cody's just really bossy. I'm not paying attention, its checkers. Cody's complaining that he's covered in a rash. Maybe that has to do with rolling around on every floor of the house with Jess.

Cody's gonna be on The Dom Show tonight.

H A T T A M posted:

STAC it seems like you know a lot about previous seasons maybe? My introduction to Big Brother is that this is my first season, and I just started the live feeds three days ago. What is the best season for absolute chaotic drama, strategic gameplay, and blindsides? I've become addicted to this show but the house is dead because everyone knows who is going to be evicted. I want an extremely juicy house to watch.

Honestly, I only started watching a few years ago so there's probably better people to ask. I got hooked on 14 and then went back to 2 and just watched it through. I'm just the crazy guy who got obsessed after 14.

For best seasons with a mix of drama, strategy, and chaos I'd probably say 10, 14, and maybe 17 (but I think that's probably a polarizing pick). 14 has some returning players from 12, 10, 7, and 2 but I think you can enjoy it as long as you watch 10 first (but I hadn't and I still enjoyed it). You might get spoilers from those seasons.

BB7 is another good one but its All Stars so its a lot of "spoilers" for previous seasons and you lose something not knowing the players.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 04:54 on Jul 13, 2017

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.
BB 14, BBCAN 2 and All-Stars are the best seasons, imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Oh yeah, BBCan2 is great but I didn't suggest that since its not on All Access so you'd have to track it down.

• Locked thread