Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pelican Dunderhead
Jun 16, 2010

Ah! Hello Ershin!
Pillbug

im the one force pushing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Alan Smithee posted:

he is orb

orb is he

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

has poo poo settled down yet

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

It's called the Laying of Tiny Hands.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

buncha dang spazlords

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

SKULL.GIF posted:

I know who I'm putting my money on in a physical confrontation between a 11th century farmer and Yinlock

there's no way i could fight the invincible superman known as the middle ages peasant

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Yinlock posted:

rub the president for cuck

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

trump is the orb avatar

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Yinlock posted:

ahh another fine meal of sawdust and cow poo poo stew, truly we are fit and physically hardy like the hunter gatherers of yore

cavemen ate MAMMOTH poo poo not cow poo poo you idiot lol have fun dying from testicle cancer because of your incompetence

u would have been a cro-magnon muscle monster in amazing shape, if u followed the instructions right. Maybe if they included fidget spinners or free range butt plugs with ur mammoth hunting books u could actually pay attention you goddamn millennials

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Are there any "highlights" from tonight's Hannity?

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

Guy Goodbody posted:

in the winter when they had to sleep with all their animals in one room house they definitely were. maybe less so in the summer, when the animals were outside.

i thought at least in n. europe the long houses had a divider and or tethering between the livestock and human areas; not so?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Utz posted:

i'm killin myself soon's i get a chance

im holding out for the Director's Cut.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

peasants are small folk, no names, no character, no stories.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

god doesnt exist

u may even say god is dead

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

This is an affront to God.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Turdfuzz posted:

Of course not you dumb ape

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

GobiasIndustries posted:

u mother fucker

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
did the medieval peasant gently caress regularly though? thats the real question right there

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Are they praying with him or to him? Alternately is he a fetish object?

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747

this is not normal

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

SKULL.GIF posted:

I know who I'm putting my money on in a physical confrontation between a 11th century farmer and Yinlock

Farmer throws a jug of unpasteurized milk into yinlocks face and he collapses to the ground screaming

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Kurtofan posted:

did the medieval peasant gently caress regularly though? thats the real question right there

Since the concept of marriage wasn't really a thing and life was so drat brutal and short and you needed to have at least 12 kids as half would die before the age of five...

You drat right they hosed.

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

Kurtofan posted:

fuckin yes

truckin no

:smith:

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

Nonsense posted:

peasants are small folk, no names, no character, no stories.

Actually many no-named peasants have interesting stories and requests, you should gotta have the courage to talk to them :)

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

hi everyone i'm putting off coding a thing to show item descriptions while interacting with items what are you all putting off?

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

:catstare:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Turdfuzz posted:

The right media nerds are starting to fracture, we might have hit a Mattering

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Kurtofan posted:

tbf they hosed all the time, because there wasn't exactly much else to do during the winter besides gently caress

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Montasque posted:

Since the concept of marriage wasn't really a thing and life was so drat brutal and short and you needed to have at least 12 kids as half would die before the age of five...

You drat right they hosed.

:unsmith:

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Yinlock posted:

tbf they hosed all the time, because there wasn't exactly much else to do during the winter besides gently caress

drink

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

NecroMonster posted:

hi everyone i'm putting off coding a thing to show item descriptions while interacting with items what are you all putting off?

your mom

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

GobiasIndustries posted:

:vince:

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?

:thunk:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

drink and also gently caress

HycoCam
Jul 14, 2016

You should have backed Transverse!

Schnorkles posted:

me and my wife are talking about having kids even with everything that's going on

If you aren't a total fuckup--have kids. Kids are truly the meaning of life.

Don't be broke brain thinking the end of world is coming. 15% of the population will always believe the end is right around the corner. Something I was taught a few decades ago--the macro really doesn't matter, it is all about the micro. As crazy as Trump and his administration is--the direct affect on your life is going to be be something like + or - $5,000 a year. Who the President is and what he does has very little affect on the average person's daily life. Every day you are going to wake up, go to work, eat, go to sleep, and repeat.

Worry only about the micro. Live in a good neighborhood with decent schools. Try to make you community a better place. Get involved in your kids education. Raising kids that make you proud is about the best feeling a human can have.

(Always blows my mind when people blame their life woes on the President--if it wasn't for Trump/Obama/Clinton I'd be success!! No--your a looser because you put back the better part of fifth every night and hang around reprobates...)

If you carry bad genes like CF/diabetes or just aren't mentally well--gently caress I would hate to have that weight... That would be some heavy poo poo in deciding whether to have kids.

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

Turdfuzz posted:

naw people still think things might matter

oh well lol

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
We used to be proud hunters and gathers; strong, agile, able hunters.

Now we post on the internet about piss pig Donnie and his retarded son.

We were once wolves, now we are pugs.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
People are loving stupid.

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

"Isn't that right, Zach?"

Annual Prophet posted:

fuckin yes

truckin no

:smith:

Showing medieval peasants truckin would OWN

Imagine their happy, dirt-covered faces as you blasted through a cow pie splattered mud puddle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Montasque posted:

We used to be proud hunters and gathers; strong, agile, able hunters.

Now we post on the internet about piss pig Donnie and his retarded son.

We were once wolves, now we are pugs.

*eyeball falls out of socket. Eats own eye*

• Locked thread