Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Turdfuzz posted:

why the cats anyway

because theyir good

ed balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Squizzle posted:

what the be gently caress could melania have against reince

too beta

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
i don't know how to work imgur on a tablet so just imagine I posted a funny banana gif at turdfuzz

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

America just has a massive alcohol problem in general and is in denial about it. Look at the questions they ask you at the doctor.. a heavy drinker at 7 drinks a WEEK?! lollllllll. Light drinker 1-3? Multiply that by 10 and we're getting close

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

America just has a massive alcohol problem in general and is in denial about it. Look at the questions they ask you at the doctor.. a heavy drinker at 7 drinks a WEEK?! lollllllll. Light drinker 1-3? Multiply that by 10 and we're getting close

you can easily have seven drinks a week by having a single glass of wine with dinner and if that makes you a heavy drinker then that's some hosed up bullshit

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Lmao to my early grave that a guest on Tucker Carlson's show told him he "sounds like Lindbergh (Nazi apologist) in 1938." When Tuck's indignant sputtering began the guest said, "Fine, I retract it. Let's just say you sound like someone in 1938."

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Squizzle posted:

what the be gently caress could melania have against reince

hes kinda a sucky guy

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

GobiasIndustries posted:

i don't know how to work imgur on a tablet so just imagine I posted a funny banana gif at turdfuzz

I photoshopped him one time as a borg and we all had a good laugh :shobon:

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

will always be a proud wisconsinite

SKULL.GIF has issued a correction as of 05:43 on Jul 12, 2017

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Zas posted:

hes kinda a sucky guy

yeah but how could melania care

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/justinjm1/status/884964039608197121
lol

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

GobiasIndustries posted:

pyrotek
May 21, 2004

a helpful bear posted:

jersus christ stephen colbert just got andy serkis to read trump tweets as smeagol/gollum and its perfect

That poo poo was amazing

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Ok, I have done extensive research on the Trump campaign and I believe I can sum it up thusly:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

does melania care about actual govt business or does she dislike how certain things are affecting trump or what

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

GobiasIndustries posted:

imgur is an incredibly hostile website and app to use

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Chokes McGee posted:

I photoshopped him one time as a borg and we all had a good laugh :shobon:

i use it in the sig i never use

MadJackal posted:

You roleplay online as an idiot. (I invite everyone to look at your post history.)

You could be anyone here, and you chose to say dumb things on purpose. Because of laughs?

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Turdfuzz posted:

i use it in the sig i never use

my man

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

ScrubLeague posted:

app yes

website is like three clicks

what the hell are you using IE6

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

ScrubLeague posted:

m o n e t i z a t i o n

honestly you can probably expect a better alternative to pop up within like 6 months, given imgur deciding to go full social media

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
if doctors stopped being laz yhypocrites and got off their asses toi nvent healthy cigarettes and beer itwouldnt even be a problem in the first place. mabye if they were so smart theyd figure it out and maketheir jobs easier

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

try postimg.org

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Chokes McGee posted:

app yes

website is like three clicks

what the hell are you using IE6

even if you're using the website it's still incredibly broken in many ways

organizing images is an utter nightmare of UX usability

half the time albums are "invisible", the other half of the half of the time your poo poo just simply never loads

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

omfg how is this still getting worse/better

it's day 172

how has this been going on for 172 days

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I have something like only 400 images to my account and it's nearly impossible to organize them into albums and such and at this point I'll probably just batch download them all, then reupload everything to a different host when a good one pops up

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

There we go

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

SKULL.GIF posted:

even if you're using the website it's still incredibly broken in many ways

organizing images is an utter nightmare of UX usability

half the time albums are "invisible", the other half of the half of the time your poo poo just simply never loads

oh well yeah if you're using it to actually store pictures it's absolute poo poo

it's a pretty good one and done link maker tho

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/884995442282569728

piss tape is real

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

imo it's still v funny that trump just shrugged and did absolutely nothing about divesting himself from his businesses et al and still has many many many business interests while being president

and literally no one cares now or even thinks to bring it up because it's so small potatoes compared to everything else

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Poor Jeb!

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Hey. Hey Turdfuzz. How ya like that banana gif I posted?

...lol what am I doing with my life???

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

its real

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

if all of this was a setup to THE AGALAROVS!! punchline then he didn't deliver it very well

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

what's with the new thread title aside from the obvious statement of fact

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

how'd it get one sock on already

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

Office Pig posted:

ya

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

SKULL.GIF posted:

imo it's still v funny that trump just shrugged and did absolutely nothing about divesting himself from his businesses et al and still has many many many business interests while being president

and literally no one cares now or even thinks to bring it up because it's so small potatoes compared to everything else

Poor Jimmy Carter, he actually loved that peanut farm :smith:

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Office Pig posted:

father of cyberpunk

https://twitter.com/GreatDismal/status/884888457872461824

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

The Snoo posted:

how'd it get one sock on already

I dunno I was thinking of making a joke at turdfuzz's expense and then I needed an image and then imgur didn't work on my iPad and by that point the joke was dead but i'd spent too much time to not post a picture of a banana so here we all are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

GobiasIndustries posted:

Poor Jimmy Carter, he actually loved that peanut farm :smith:

When I lived in Tampa the old lady next door said she worked on the peanut farm

• Locked thread