Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bobulus
Jan 28, 2007

Minenfeld! posted:

What in the flying gently caress did I just read?

..was this couple's story recorded in vine? Why the gently caress does it cut and resume every 3-4 seconds?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Ok from http://gatesofvienna.net/2016/05/matt-bracken-the-hybrid-vigor-of-the-coming-european-islamic-state/ (a trash site you should not go on)

A lot of it is classical bigot trash so I'll just quote poo poo outta context.

quote:

Matt Bracken: The Hybrid Vigor of the Coming European Islamic State

The following essay and meme by Matthew Bracken
--
Smug Americans who own firearms might laugh at the current plight of the Europeans, but they should not
--
there is the long-term danger in this process even to America. If Islam wins in Europe, a well-known social/genetic dynamic will kick in. All of the German girls and women (even the man-hating radical feminists and lesbians) will be raped, enslaved, or “married” by force, but one way or the other, there will be a rising generation of Muslims in Europe who are half-German.

People should understand a genetic process called “hybrid vigor.” There is a reason the Ottoman Turks collected European boys to be raised as Janissaries. The Arab desert Muslims have terrible DNA after 1,400 years of first-cousin inbreeding, but when they impregnate their German conquest victims they will create generations of 100% full Muslims who are half German. Of course, this will happen in every European country, not only Germany.

Americans should not be smug about the collapse and Muslim conquest of Europe. Half-German “Super Muslims” will be a tough adversary. Remember the Ottoman Janissaries from history. They were fearsome fanatics, but also big, strong and smart.

Another crop of “Super Muslims” were the Berbers of Morocco, who provided most of the brains and muscle used for the invasion of Spain in 711 AD. The “desert Arabs” were a scrawny and pitiful bunch. Man for man, they were weaklings compared to the hearty Berber mountain folk. But the Berbers were divided, tribe against tribe, from one Atlas Mountains valley to another. The invading Arab armies picked off one tribe at a time, and forced them all to convert. These newly united Berber Super Muslims were imbued with ”convert zeal,” and ready to invade new worlds to spread the banner of Islam.

United for the first time in history, the Muslim Berbers of Morocco (under mostly Arab leadership) turned their natural war-lust against the Christians of Spain. Like the pre-Muslim Berber tribes had been before them, each Spanish Christian principality was divided from the others across the mountains of Spain. The united and newly converted Muslim Berber armies swept over the separate Spanish fiefdoms one after the other.

The point is that Muslim invasions have often succeeded against divided foes who were, man for man, much stronger and even smarter. A generation later, this invigorated hybrid population can be very dangerous, because after the consolidation phase where the invaded region is brought under united Islamic control, they will be straining to burst their borders and conquer new worlds, like the Super Muslim Berbers did in Spain. Think also of Iran in this context. United Arab Muslim armies conquered Persia, creating another brand of hybridized “Super Muslims.”

I shudder to think of what German Super Muslims will be capable of in thirty years, if Islam is triumphant in Europe. They would make the Earth shake.

:stare: I had never seen this combination of islamophobia and Übermensch veneration before.

Also fun fact, the "author" of that "essay" is Matthew Bracken, who apparently wrote a buncha lovely thrillers called Enemies Foreign and Domestic. Hmm, where have we seen this before, oh I know, the tagline of the post that brought us here.

quote:

To: Lera
If anybody thinks the Islamization of Europe won’t affect them, think again. In 20 years, every single German girl will be producing 5+ babies who are half-German and 100% Muslim: IOW, “super Muslims.” (Lesbians and feminists included: women don’t get a say under Sharia, they are just baby-makers.)

“Matt Bracken: The Hybrid Vigor of the Coming European Islamic State”

http://gatesofvienna.net/2016/05/ma...-islamic-state/

42 posted on 6/30/2017, 12:47:00 AM by Travis McGee (EnemiesForeignAndDomestic.com)

Let's see on the freep profile page aaaand

quote:

Travis McGee is the internet name of Matthew Bracken, author of four novels about contemporary threats to American freedom and liberty. Matt was born in Baltimore in 1957, and graduated from UVA and UDT/SEAL training in 1979.
Click the book cover to go to his website, https://www.enemiesforeignanddomestic.com. About a hundred pages of each 500+ page novel may be read there

Yup, shilling for his own poo poo alright (also talking of himself in the third person). If we look at his website, he helpfully uploaded a bunch of pics of himself

And the second one where he very helpfully labelled himself, thanks Matt !

Bracken is also the absolute genius who thought up the CW2 cube

Also gently caress yeah there are book excerpts on his site and I'll see if I can find some juicy bits (http://enemiesforeignanddomestic.com/excerpts/contents.html).

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.
Mods, please change my name to Half German Super Muslim

Pitch
Jun 16, 2005

しらんけど

Fathis Munk posted:

Also gently caress yeah there are book excerpts on his site and I'll see if I can find some juicy bits (http://enemiesforeignanddomestic.com/excerpts/contents.html).
Buddy, let me tell you...

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Yessss, I am currently reading through Cyrano's Ringo series but I will most definitely check out your thread afterwards.

Can't get enough of ultra conservative fanfic.

Pitch
Jun 16, 2005

しらんけど
Off the top of my head the peak Freep point was in book 3(?) where some guy returning to the US after a few years abroad discovers that the government declared his grandma's house was too large for her and forced her to live in her bedroom and give the rest of the building over to foreign refugee gang members.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Pitch posted:

Off the top of my head the peak Freep point was in book 3(?) where some guy returning to the US after a few years abroad discovers that the government declared his grandma's house was too large for her and forced her to live in her bedroom and give the rest of the building over to foreign refugee gang members.

Honestly? That sounds like something that could happen under the Trumpatorship

hell, he already has a committee that wants all voter info turned over for review because of Trump's made up, ego induced, bullshit claims and sad to say Michigan may end up bending over to take it in the rear end from this
"[Ruth] Johnson, a Republican, has defended the integrity of Michigan elections but appears likely to grant the request.

“People should know that voter lists in Michigan and across the country are public record under state law and have been for decades,” said Secretary of State spokesman Fred Woodhams. “The department has no authority not to provide voter data. It is common for political parties and candidates to obtain voter info.”"

gently caress you...just gently caress you

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 10:47 on Jul 1, 2017

Head North
May 19, 2017

by zen death robot

Fathis Munk posted:

Huh...

Well, I'm not white, so I guess that makes me "dark". So that makes me a "poor-urban-dark"... which means I'm opposed to "rich-rural-white".

That's correct, actually. This checks out. Thank you, CW2 Cube.

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

try the new taco place posted:

TIL Bob Dylan was a rapper, and it wasn't even in one of the Freep quotes

You were more polite about that than I would have been; you are the Superer Muslim.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

The two conjoined rectangles of race success

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Fathis Munk posted:

It's like racist time cube!

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

This should be required reading to understand the Freep thread.

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

A relaxing walk in the woods
Grimey Drawer
I actually prefer his original draft of the cw2 cube.

All that's missing from the signature in the corner is the "age 10".

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

Pitch posted:

You never finished Castigo Cay.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Ambitious Spider posted:

It's like racist time cube!

Once we all grasp the concept of the cube, reality will return to the 50's and Coon Chicken diners will flood the landscape

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Erenthal posted:

I actually prefer his original draft of the cw2 cube.

All that's missing from the signature in the corner is the "age 10".

I'm starting to get the feeling that it is supposed to mean something. Why is he so proud of it?

It's almost like that picture of the flux capacitor from BttF. Did he had a vision of this after he fell off a toilet?

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

I'm starting to get the feeling that it is supposed to mean something. Why is he so proud of it?

He thinks he's predicting the "sides" of the upcomong civil war 2 and which groups will lean towards aiding one another.

Hobnob
Feb 23, 2006

Ursa Adorandum
I can't help feeling we need to get a fourth dimension in their somewhere, so we can have a racist hypercube.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Bobulus posted:

..was this couple's story recorded in vine? Why the gently caress does it cut and resume every 3-4 seconds?

It's the easy way to not have any "uh" in your video

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Yeah, most of these kinda videos are edited down in a similar just as abrupt fashion. Because gently caress thinking about what you'll say before you say it.

As for CW2^3, I am sure you can find page long diatribes by its creator, explaining it in great detail.

Pitch
Jun 16, 2005

しらんけど

Aumanor posted:

You never finished Castigo Cay.
I just... couldn't care hard enough. After that point there's just a little bit more detail on the evil solar power CEO's snuff fantasies and then the protagonist beats ones of the guards to death with a chain and kills everyone on the island to rescue the women.

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

Bogan King posted:

Mods, please change my name to Half German Super Muslim

:same:

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I'm calling dibs on German-muslim hybrid vigour

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
Trump Jr. posts full text of email with Russian lawyer
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3568385/posts
Almost nobody in this thread read the emails before calling it bullshit.

quote:

I think he should add a tweet that he was hoping that the Russians could tell him who killed Seth Rich and maybe provide Hillary's 30,000 deleted emails.
1 posted on 7/11/2017, 8:48:08 AM by Defiant

quote:

NorDUH O’Donnell will be upset, she’s been using the fake email accounts to try to make her attacks.
2 posted on 7/11/2017, 8:49:42 AM by 1Old Pro

quote:

People are going to say this is proof of collusion with high-ranking Russian officials, but eventually, nothing was actually obtained. After that, there was no further contact. Where’s the collusion?
4 posted on 7/11/2017, 8:51:17 AM by Malcolm Reynolds

quote:

I saw the market dropping fast, so, I went to CommunistNBC to see if there was any news and they were talking about Jr.

Immediately, the female commentator brought up impeachment of Trump. These people are certifiably insane.
5 posted on 7/11/2017, 8:52:18 AM by waus

quote:

This sounds like DNC entrapment. INVESTIGATE PODESTA!!!
8 posted on 7/11/2017, 8:55:06 AM by txrefugee

quote:

I thought the ongoing charge has been colluding with the Russians to illegally influence the election. How does meeting to obtain negative information about your political opponent from any and all sources (done in all elections!) constitute collusion to steal an election?
18 posted on 7/11/2017, 9:01:14 AM by luvbach1 (I hope Trump runs roughshod over the inevitable obstuctionists, Dems, progs, libs, or RINOs!)
(emphasis theirs)

quote:

Willingness to collude is not the same as actual collusion, which BTW isn’t illegal.
26 posted on 7/11/2017, 9:04:46 AM by Lisbon1940 (No full-term Governors (at the time of election!)

quote:

To: goldstategop
-- To commit collusion, it has to be evidence of illegally acquired information. --
Who the heck knows what "collusion" is? The press redefines words from moment to moment. The country is being run on speculation and insinuation, which flourishes in a fact vacuum. One function of the press is to insure the fact vacuum persists.
37 posted on 7/11/2017, 9:14:19 AM by Cboldt

quote:

This will be a problem given then language in the email about the Russian government wanting to support Trump. Admittedly, it is thru an intermediary, but the Dems will jump on it big time.
38 posted on 7/11/2017, 9:14:23 AM by kabar

quote:

If you have any Facebook Friends who have names that sound remotely Russian, you had better Unfriend them before you get a visit from one of Robert Mueller’s Democrat Lawyer buddies. LOL

Don’t forget to bury any Russian Dressing you might have in your backyard just in case.
41 posted on 7/11/2017, 9:15:53 AM by Kickass Conservative (The way Liberals carry on about Deportation, you would think "Mexico" was Spanish for "Auschwitz".)

quote:

I’ll bet Little Jimmy PeePee Pants Acosta will ratchet up his toddler tantrums over this latest nothingburger— especially since he thinks he’s not getting called on “enough” at the White House daily briefings. Poor Little Jimmy, he probably needs to wear heavy duty hospital grade Depends.
49 posted on 7/11/2017, 9:22:07 AM by RooRoobird20 ("Democrats haven't been this angry since Republicans freed the slaves.")

quote:

The Russia nonsense will never get traction with the American people (as opposed to communists and illegals and Muslims) because they know Donald Trump is American and is fighting for Americans. The only people that would collude with Russia to harm America are Democrats and communists (but I repeat myself).
50 posted on 7/11/2017, 9:22:41 AM by Defiant (The media is the colostomy bag where truth goes after democrats digest it.)

quote:

To: redangus
I think he should say that this woman approached him offering dirt on the Clinton’s and their ties to Russia, but that he wasn’t interested.

Except his own email says "I love it" in response to the offer of dirt on the Clintons, which of course was followed by the meeting that took place for the very purpose of getting that dirt.
60 posted on 7/11/2017, 9:28:50 AM by drjimmy

quote:

To: drjimmy
Where is the illegality? This is opposition research.
63 posted on 7/11/2017, 9:31:06 AM by billyboy15

quote:

To: billyboy15
I was responding to the suggestion that Trump say he wasn’t interested in the oppo research, by pointing out that his emails explicitly say he was in fact interested.

As far as any illegality, that remains to be seen, but this clearly shows that Jr. has been lying for the past year about not having any campaign contact with representatives of the Russian government. That Jared attended the meeting, which we finally now know was explicitly about trying to get dirt on Hillary from the Russian government, does not bode well for him and his continued White House employment (no one but Mueller gives much of a crap about Manafort any more).
85 posted on 7/11/2017, 10:05:44 AM by drjimmy

quote:

Where's the DNC server???
90 posted on 7/11/2017, 10:14:49 AM by Jane Long (Praise God, from whom ALL blessings flow.)

edit:

quote:

Until now, collusion has been a baseball term concerning labor relations. To apply in this case, Trump and Russia would need to be team owners who conspired to put a cap on Clinton’s contract demands.
95 posted on 7/11/2017, 10:22:08 AM by Lisbon1940 (No full-term Governors (at the time of election!)

Malloc Voidstar fucked around with this message at 18:32 on Jul 11, 2017

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Watching Freep squirm over Junior T being a dumbass never gets old.

Wow: Donald Trump Jr. Releases the Emails -- and They Look a lot Like, Um, Collusion

This looks... kinda bad you guys.

quote:

To: righttackle44

Show me where collusion in a campaign is against the law.

3 posted on 07/11/2017 2:56:07 PM PDT by 2ndDivisionVet (You cannot invade the mainland US. There'd be a rifle behind every blade of grass.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

:laugh:

quote:

To: 2ndDivisionVet

“Show me where collusion in a campaign is against the law.”

52 U.S. Code § 30121 - Contributions and donations by foreign nationals

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/52/30121

It’s prohibited for a person to solicit a thing of value to a campaign from a foreign national.

These emails show that Donald Trump Jnr thought this lawyer was a foreign national with valuable material about the Clinton campaign. His attempting to arrange a meeting with her to obtain this material, that’s solicitation.

It might not have led anywhere, but it doesn’t have to. Just trying to get materials of value from a foreign national still breaks the law.

Junior may actually have got himself in a spot of bother here. Certainly I wouldn’t expect this story to go anywhere soon.

86 posted on 07/11/2017 3:58:40 PM PDT by The Numbers (God, Family and Country is Right.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

To: The Numbers

These emails show that Donald Trump Jnr thought this lawyer was a foreign national with valuable material about the Clinton campaign.

Clearly the law is referring to money or something similar to money, not information about Hillary doing dirty deals with the Russians.

103 posted on 07/11/2017 4:09:26 PM PDT by Moonman62 (Make America Great Again!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 86 | View Replies]

quote:

Where is it illegal?

4 posted on 07/11/2017 2:56:58 PM PDT by Morpheus2009

quote:

Nonsense. Campaigns try to get dirt on each other all the time. Would the libs feel better if the call came from somebody associated with the Venezuelan government?

7 posted on 07/11/2017 2:58:36 PM PDT by SandyInSeattle (A year in Arizona... and I haven't burst into flames yet.)

Double standards are... bad?

quote:

It IS a matter of credibility. It may not be against the law or policy, but we would condemn the same series of events if the Clintons or Barack the Pretender or Schumer, or any other of the leftist beasts did it.

9 posted on 07/11/2017 2:59:59 PM PDT by righttackle44 (Take scalps. Leave the bodies as a warning.)

quote:

Get back to me when they are through with Hillary’s collusion.

12 posted on 07/11/2017 3:01:12 PM PDT by jch10 (Laughing my Ossoff at the Democrats!)

:thunk:

quote:

Still unclear if he actually received anything. Fragments I’m putting together indicate he dropped contact & walked out when he realized where it was going, before it got there.

And NOBODY, oddly, is asking WTF this lawyer had on Hillary.

17 posted on 07/11/2017 3:03:10 PM PDT by ctdonath2 (It's not "white privilege", it's "Puritan work ethic". Behavior begets consequences.)

quote:

Hillary colluded with Ukraine. Where’s the fake outrage there???

18 posted on 07/11/2017 3:03:21 PM PDT by Responsibility2nd

quote:

HRC is getting away with far worse. She clearly “colluded” with Russia on other matters, and AFAIK sold state secrets for which she should be hung.

22 posted on 07/11/2017 3:04:39 PM PDT by ctdonath2 (It's not "white privilege", it's "Puritan work ethic". Behavior begets consequences.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

quote:

I am trying to think of a crime for this. Attempted acceptance of a solicitation to freely provide negative facts on an opposing candidate from an individual who has no such facts and does not provide any in a 15 minute meeting. Seems to me the person showing up for the meeting could have been alleged “Trump cheerleader” Putin himself and we still do not have a crime unless a definitive quid pro quo of government favors can be proven.Oh, that’s right, he is not even an elected official and has no government favors to barter.Wasn’t this called campaign politics in the old days? Is there or was there ever a presidential candidate campaign staff in history that would not take such a meeting including Hillary and Obama? Now all of a sudden the DNC mouthpiece NYT is trying to attach a somethinggate to it.

24 posted on 07/11/2017 3:06:03 PM PDT by chuckee

quote:

To: Parley Baer

Putin had cut off American adoptions after an adopted Russian toddler died in a hot car.

At the same time, Obama was playing games with Putin.

There were a whole string of events connected to the adoption restriction. I think part of it was Russia said...no Russian children to gays.

32 posted on 07/11/2017 3:11:56 PM PDT by Sacajaweau
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

quote:

-- It may not be against the law or policy, but we would condemn the same series of events if the Clintons or Barack the Pretender or Schumer, or any other of the leftist beasts did it. --

We wouldn't even know about it. All the times the DEMs and McCain undertake consultation with a foreigner to get dirt on an opponent, the dirt becomes the news. The times they go fishing and come back without anything, we never hear about.

Riddle me this: If Trump, Jr. had come back with documentation that showed Hillary perpetrated a pay-for-play in the release of US Uranium, would that amount to "campaign collusion with the Russians"?

39 posted on 07/11/2017 3:14:55 PM PDT by Cboldt

What's so bad about the Russians anyway?

quote:

To: Architect of Paradise

“Russians are not bad.”

Correct. For eight long and painful years Obastard colluded with muslims. In and out of the White House he colluded and conspired with our enemies to destroy America.

And the media whores agreed with his anti-American policies.

Is Russia our enemy? No? Then why the media and leftist hate toward them?

44 posted on 07/11/2017 3:16:40 PM PDT by Responsibility2nd
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 31 | View Replies]

quote:

(((YAWN))) More "Russki" sh*t? LOL.

Why isn't anyone investigating the commie "democrats" for colluding with Mexico, Central and South America for them to send their criminals, bottomfeeders, gangstas and freeloaders to America to vote for the commie 'RAT party candidates? Investigate THAT and I'll be impressed.

47 posted on 07/11/2017 3:18:36 PM PDT by FlingWingFlyer (The Swamp Strikes Back!)

quote:

To: NRx

. I am not sure if this is illegal, but it is disturbing.

It would be disturbing if Don Jr. hadn't met with the woman. If there is evidence of more criminal behavior by the Clintons, someone needs to find out about it and relay it to the FBI.

54 posted on 07/11/2017 3:22:46 PM PDT by Kazan
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 34 | View Replies]

quote:

To: RummyChick

Even if she were a Russian agent, it’s perfectly legal for Jr. to meet with her. The only issue is that anyone working for a campaign would have to report such a meeting. But that only applies if the person working for the campaign knew that the person was a foreign agent, or if the person claimed to be a foreign agent (even if that claim were false.) That doesn’t apply here.

63 posted on 07/11/2017 3:27:56 PM PDT by sourcery (Non Acquiescit: "I do not consent" (Latin))
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 37 | View Replies]

Freep will always find time to hate on gays. Always.

quote:

To: Sacajaweau

“Putin had cut off American adoptions after an adopted Russian toddler died in a hot car.”

But the adoptions were cut off when one couple tried to return one, and when the USA would not promise not to place kids with homos. Many little kids were saved from a life immersed in perversion.

69 posted on 07/11/2017 3:38:21 PM PDT by DesertRhino (Dog is man's best friend, and moslems hate dogs. Add that up.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 32 | View Replies]

quote:

Early in the Fraud’s reign, or perhaps before, I recall his handlers set up factcheck.org or something similar to begin promoting all the lies about his life and “presidency”.

I’d like to see someone set up a serious site like AmericanTruth.org to properly set “history” straight with hard, true and well-documented facts about what has been done to America in recent years.

At least it would be a real-world operational test of the Fraud’s Net “Neutrality”.

79 posted on 07/11/2017 3:51:02 PM PDT by treetopsandroofs (Had FDR been GOP, there would have been no World Wars, just "The Great War" and "Roosevelt's Wars".)

I almost hate to admit that I got a chuckle out of this one.

quote:

To: sarge83

They performed a 20 minute quickie collusion to place a Russian force field around Wisconsin to prevent Hillary from campaigning in that state.

84 posted on 07/11/2017 3:54:31 PM PDT by PJ-Comix (Goosestepping Nork Chicks are HOT!!!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 56 | View Replies]

lol

quote:

You are such a pajama boy.
Are you curled up with your Teddy Bear?

100 posted on 07/11/2017 4:03:37 PM PDT by tennmountainman ("Prophet Mountainman" Predicter Of All Things RINO...for a small pittanc)

quote:

To: gov_bean_ counter

I don't know if a Trump win was their preference; Hitlery was already compromised and easier to blackmail.

What the Russians really seek is chaos within a paralyzed US Gov't, and now they're getting it thanks to the Resistard Donkeys, the RINO b@$t@rds, and the seditious Enemedia.

107 posted on 07/11/2017 4:11:46 PM PDT by rfp1234 (DinosorosExtinction)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 75 | View Replies]

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
BUT HER EMAILS BENGHAZI, erh BUT HILLARY :argh:

Their brains are fighting back so hard against the possibility of them being wrong or having been tricked.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

The Oath Breaker's about to hit warphead nine Kaptain!
That last one is a real doozy.

'Russia wants chaos within the US government and now there's chaos. Not because the idiot man-child candidate they preferred, groomed and assisted got elected, but because everyone else is calling said idiot man-child and his (somehow) dumber associates and relatives out on their poo poo. It's everyone else's fault because they refuse to roll over and let a Manchurian Candidate do (and get away with) whatever he wants.'

And I'd bet dollars to donuts that Freeper owns more American flags than he has fingers and toes. These brain-dead assholes still consider themselves patriots.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Even according to that freeper's premise: that Trump himself never colluded or solicited aid from a foreign power, and this is all a Russian plot to make it look like he did in order to destabilize the US government and cause chaos (which, sure), Trump's campaign manager, son-in-law, and idiot crotchspawn still played right into Putin's hands in the dumbest way possible.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

It's great that even in the best case scenario their 96th Dimensional Chess Grandmaster's failson fell got trapped by the political equivalent of a basket propped up by a stick with a piece of string tied to it and a sign saying "MISSING CLINTON EMAILS" inside.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Hillary Clinton Models ‘Nasty Woman’ Shirt to Raise Funds for Planned Parenthood

quote:

To: Morgana
The evil that “nasty women” do leaves a stink that does not fade. It lingers, stealing breath, long after the stinky one has passed by.

3 posted on 7/12/2017, 3:32:39 AM by Louis Foxwell (Progressivism is 2 year olds in a poop fight.)

quote:

They are ALL ‘nasty women’, and should ALL be shunned by the more civilized members of society.

13 posted on 7/12/2017, 4:04:28 AM by who knows what evil? (Yehovah saved more animals than people on the ark...https://www.siameserescue.com)

quote:

Nasty woman huh?

Which of course is an anagram of ‘womyn Satan’... Quite fitting.

18 posted on 7/12/2017, 4:24:30 AM by Bullish (May as well just rename Hollywood---> Hypocrite city)

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
That last post :aaaaa:

Also :ironicat: at its tagline

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

FR Broken Again?

quote:

To: Boomer
FR probably overloaded these days. John Robinson and Jim Robinson do a great job.
People need to contribute to FR -- especially the 10,000 or more daily that are bogging down FR.

At some point John Robinson or Jim Robinson will respond to this thread.

9 posted on 7/12/2017, 3:48:39 AM by topher (Traditional values -- especially family values -- which have been proven over time.)

quote:

To: topher
Um; we just got done with a freepathon so money isn’t the problem.

12 posted on 7/12/2017, 3:49:43 AM by Boomer ("Based on the impotent shrieking of the Never Trump bedwetters"....)

quote:

You and I have been here a L O N GGGG time and we have, in the past, had reason to suspect enemy interference with one of the premier communications agencies of our internet time.
In this day and age of Trump did this and Trump did that, is it not possible and plausible for someone to be interfering with OUR network ?

I am not experiencing the slowdown of which this thread speaks, but I have in the past been part of a general cluster.

After my almost twenty years, I'm giving FR and The Robinson's all the room they need and my support.

18 posted on 7/12/2017, 3:57:45 AM by knarf (I say things that are true, I have no proof, but they're true.)

quote:

I like this site, but it does seem strange that for donations in excess of 400,000 a year, you would think this would not be an issue.

Hmmm...

35 posted on 7/12/2017, 5:00:54 AM by HypatiaTaught (Trump's victory makes me smile 24/7)

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire
If someone wanted to take down freep i imagine the security would not be hard. But it would require someone caring at this point. Freep is the mirror universe of our own dead gay forums.

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

When you fall, get right back up again.
In before HypatiaTaught is banned.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Feinne posted:

In before HypatiaTaught is banned.

Yeah, if there's one thing on freep that gets people banned quicker than wrongthink, it's questioning why, exactly, such an ancient website needs giant piles of cash to keep functioning.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

quote:

People are going to say this is proof of collusion with high-ranking Russian officials, but eventually, nothing was actually obtained. After that, there was no further contact. Where’s the collusion?
4 posted on 7/11/2017, 8:51:17 AM by Malcolm Reynolds

This is great, it's just straight up Sideshow Bob from the Simpsons. "Attempted murder? Now honestly, what is that? Do they give a Nobel prize for attempted chemistry?"

quote:

I am trying to think of a crime for this. Attempted acceptance of a solicitation to freely provide negative facts on an opposing candidate from an individual who has no such facts and does not provide any in a 15 minute meeting. Seems to me the person showing up for the meeting could have been alleged “Trump cheerleader” Putin himself and we still do not have a crime unless a definitive quid pro quo of government favors can be proven.

"Sure I asked to buy heroin from that undercover cop, but he didn't actually have any heroin so how is there a crime?"

quote:

Is there or was there ever a presidential candidate campaign staff in history that would not take such a meeting including Hillary and Obama?

There sure is, chuckee!

http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0010/01/sun.06.html

In the 2000 election, before the first debate, a member of Al Gore's campaign staff received one of Bush's debate briefing books, and instead of using it, he immediately reported it to the FBI.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

In other news John Robinson, administrator of freerepublic.com and son of site owner Jim Robinson has apparently done a runner.

JimRob posted:

I'm very sorry about the response time problems we've been having recently and now this page loading problem we're having today. I've called and left messages on John's phone, email, freepmail and facebook several times per day since Saturday. No luck. He seems to be off the grid. Don't know if he took a trip or his phone is broken, lost or turned off and he has no internet service in his new apartment or what, but I've been unable to reach him. Also do not have his new address. Hopefully, he'll check in soon and get it fixed. Don't mind telling you, I'm worried.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Jagged Jim posted:

In other news John Robinson, administrator of freerepublic.com and son of site owner Jim Robinson has apparently done a runner.

This is how I always imagined it would end. I wonder if this is it.

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

It really does feel like Freep has nearly run it's course. Even this thread was dead for days and days just now.

There's always more and it is always worse is still true, but the "worse" has migrated to places like the donald and pol. Freep is boring, set in its ways, and in some fashion their hatred seems to have plateaued. At an insanely high level, mind, but now every topic or incident that used to cause me to think "what would the Freep response to this be?" is now "I know exactly what Freepers will be posting about this" and I'm right 99% of the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger
They caught the car, and have no idea what to do with it.