Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

nooneofconsequence posted:

https://twitter.com/igorvolsky/status/884917890121682950

I'm the Fox News host squinting really hard when someone isn't following the narrative.
Holy loving poo poo I am too dead to lol because Charles "Evil is Good and gently caress you anyway" Krautsledge just threw Fox's Trump-water in their faces saying, "I supported these loving criminals and this is loving bullshit so take your 'there's no there there' and stick it right... THERE."

I thought the man was absolutely 100% without any principle but apparently even he can pretend to have one tiny principled bone left in his body after all the horriffic poo poo he's said and supported over the years.

I'm too goddamned stunned to process this right now but tomorrow sometime I'm gonna picture the look on that FOX chick's squinty "wtf is happening right now?" face and remember the Saurkraut laying down the burn on Trump and I'm gonna absolutely :hmbol:

I feel it much like a peek of sun through a heavy clouded day. O, I will savor this moment if no other.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

CHICKEN SHOES posted:

i wanted to say something about how the literally prarying on the body of the president would bother me no matter who it was

b-b-ut look at that loving hair lol

Imagine it was the presidents bare rear end everyone was touching lol

Imagine it has a merkin beard lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

CHICKEN SHOES posted:

i wanted to say something about how the literally prarying on the body of the president would bother me no matter who it was

b-b-ut look at that loving hair lol

I'm Christian myself and come from a really hardcore Southern Baptist family and I've never in my life seen people pray by all laying their hands on one person like they're lending him their ki for a spirit bomb. It's really loving weird lol

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

I'm Christian myself and come from a really hardcore Southern Baptist family and I've never in my life seen people pray by all laying their hands on one person like they're lending him their ki for a spirit bomb. It's really loving weird lol

Really? It's a pretty common Baptist thing. Especially when the person is sick or something.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
My grandparents prayed for me in this fashion when I told them I wanted to go to Berkeley when I was in High School.

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:
https://twitter.com/beneaththerose/status/884965040054558720
Looks like he needs it

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
I don't know if I can hit the don on that I'm a seven deadly sinner myself.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Bareback Werewolf posted:

Really? It's a pretty common Baptist thing. Especially when the person is sick or something.

"Pour your disease into me!"

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Oooooh poo poo man, i guess you're right, welp guess they'll both of to go to prison, ntohing for it fairs fair am I right I mean we're taking a big hit here but yeah I suppose they can both go

quote:

Elsewhere, Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) had no daughters to lunch with, and so he kept his hand clamped firmly to his cellphone as he strode past, talking into it loudly in a way that pretty much discouraged anyone from interrupting: “Yeah, I think that’s a good idea,” he said to the person on the other end of the line. (We are working on the assumption there was a person on the other end of the line.)

Lol, "yeah I think that's a good idea" is like EXACTLY what someone would say when they are manufacturing one side of a conversation. zero possibility he was actually on the phone, LOL. What wonderful gift from heaven, hopefully this will derail Trump's garbage agenda for another half a year

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
at least Easy D will have something to tweet about tomorrow:

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/885016140208123905

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

pride looks more like pouting and cowardice, and why is sloth a shot where Trump is actually out doing something? Decent concept poor execution 2 scoops out of 5

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

NotWearingPants posted:

MORE LIKE CLAY FAKEN SAD MAGA

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Play posted:

pride looks more like pouting and cowardice, and why is sloth a shot where Trump is actually out doing something? Decent concept poor execution 2 scoops out of 5

That was the best wrath they could find? Literally any still from his campaign rally would do lol

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Bareback Werewolf posted:

My grandparents prayed for me in this fashion when I told them I wanted to go to Berkeley when I was in High School.

My religious bro just went "yeah you'll probably smoke weed there and drink" but just ina. Matter of fact way. When I tried saying I might not he's like "naw it'll happen just saying "

And he was right lol

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
Trump sleeps. For now. For now.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Zuckerburg never sleeps.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

NotWearingPants posted:

This is gonna piss him off more than his dumb son giving the world all the evidence it needs to prove collusion.

lol

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Raged posted:

This is gonna piss him off more than his dumb son giving the world all the evidence it needs to prove collusion.

lol

*inmates at arkham asylum cover their ears with pillow*

"ROSEY CLAY FAKEN JOE MIKA ITS ALL HILLARY"

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
lol at the only pro djt jr response to this being "but but but Ukraine", they are acting all shaken up and not even defending it

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!

XMNN posted:

lol at the only pro djt jr response to this being "but but but Ukraine", they are acting all shaken up and not even defending it

Don't forget the ironclad defense of "oh well they didn't even get any good dirt when they sold out to Putin"!

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

XMNN posted:

but you can't really call ukraine an enemy state

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

NotWearingPants posted:

lol

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

I AM THE DECIDER NOT NBC NOT CLAY FAKEN NOT HILLARY ME ME ME ME

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
  hold up is that some PISS
    /

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

"Wait, who am I working for again...?"

Moochewmoo
May 13, 2009
I'm sorry what's this Ukraine story? First I've heard of it but I don't follow news a ton.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/andymoney69/sta...agenumber%3D214

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

deepthroat: "just follow the money shot"

woodward and Bernstein: "wait what?"

*deepthroat reveales himself to be Donald Trump and beckons them to a corner where Vladimir Putin opens a trenchcoat and Trump sucks him off*

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Alan Smithee posted:

deepthroat: "just follow the money shot"

woodward and Bernstein: "wait what?"

*deepthroat reveales himself to be Donald Trump and beckons them to a corner where Vladimir Putin opens a trenchcoat and Trump sucks him off*

*Woodward starts to take pictures, while Bernstein starts to jo*

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
None of this is going to matter when the One True President Zuckerberg runs and gets elected in a landslide.

Don't forget to wear your mandatory augmented reality Oculus Rift while you go about your daily business citizen. Also your Facebook account is your new social security number.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

DancingShade posted:

Also your Facebook account is your new social security number.

That would be an upgrade tbh

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Away all Goats posted:

That would be an upgrade tbh

The sad thing is you are utterly correct.

*strokes chin*

Actually that would be a fantastic election platform for Zuckerberg wouldn't it? A new facebook based social security number replacement?
(also a great way to sneak in a national ID card or some such)

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

NotWearingPants posted:

busted

https://twitter.com/1Progressivism/status/884973930116763652

“I am going to give a major speech on probably Monday of next week, and we’re going to be discussing all of the things that have taken place with the Clintons,” Trump said at the time. “I think you’re going to find it very informative and very, very interesting. I wonder if the press will want to attend. Who knows?”

Lol that this will change nothing

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Avirosb posted:

"Wait, who am I working for again...?"

I like how Fox News isn't even considered media at this point.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

What a handsome Alpha Male.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

You may not like it, but this is what peak collusion looks like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

why does this look like a still from the shittiest Command and Conquer fmv