Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

cinci zoo sniper posted:

the most happening spot in my hometown any day and time after 7pm is wherever you see an actual person

Open a 24hr crane game arcade then duh

If you build it, they will come

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Pirate Radar posted:

Open a 24hr crane game arcade then duh

If you build it, they will come

my townsfolk were stealing new street signs when those got installed, and sawing off child playground installations used to be a thing too. imagine what will happen to your crane game arcade?

not even going to mention attempted robbery where dudes rode into a supermarket on a car, and hooked an atm to it with a lasso

cinci zoo sniper fucked around with this message at 17:30 on Jul 12, 2017

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

cinci zoo sniper posted:

my townsfolk were stealing new street signs when those got installed, and sawing off child playground installations used to be a thing too. imagine what will happen to your crane game arcade?

not even going to mention attempted robbery where dudes rode into a supermarket on a car, and hooked an atm to it with a lasso

that's incredibly dope

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't
Ok who did this?

erosion fucked around with this message at 20:11 on Jul 12, 2017

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Extensive Vamping posted:

Ok who did this?

let me link the image for you

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't
Thx m8

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

also im the barry bonds of gettin in fights online today so if anyone wants to alternate between callin me a tankie and a kekistani i'm ready to go put me in coach

what if i call you a kekistani tankie

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

Extensive Vamping posted:

Ok who did this?

shrug i mean some adults i know find coloring relaxing as a kind of anxiety relief therapy

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ONKJ162jHM
there are more rza movies that man with the iron fists 1 & 2 :peanut:

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

mandatory lesbian posted:

what if i call you a kekistani tankie

Tornado ddt on the concrete

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
tankie tankie kekistani

sudo rm -rf
Aug 2, 2011

$ mv fullcommunism.sh
/america
$ cd /america
$ ./fullcommunism.sh

hey

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
I have a labour time violation with your name on it, GoJM.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJnG2wooMFQ

:eyepop:

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
thinking bout running for state legislative office next year as a nationalize everything that isn't nailed down leftist who is also way into flat earth theory

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

The Muppets On PCP posted:

thinking bout running for state legislative office next year as a nationalize everything that isn't nailed down leftist who is also way into flat earth theory

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

The Muppets On PCP posted:

i have a platform for you

indigi posted:

think about it logically

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
promise to build a wall (so we don't fall off the edge)

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Amazon Prime recommended me Scrubs as a drama series.

This world is beyond saving now.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Know this song by heart

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

pangstrom posted:

promise to build a wall (so we don't fall off the edge)

i'm gonna run as a republican and primary the dimwitted sow currently in office then make the shift when they can't kick me off the ticket and i'll automatically win thanks to gerrymandering and an apathetic electorate

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret

Randler posted:

Unfortunately Amazon recommendations are enforceable by law now so: enjoy sadsack Zack Braff's mugging.

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Randler posted:

legit a great show.

Maybe it was my age or personality but I diddn't realize how big of a loving tosser JD was my first ride though.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Submarine Sandpaper posted:

legit a great show.

For the first few seasons it was. Towards the end though, woof.

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Majorian posted:

For the first few seasons it was. Towards the end though, woof.
Season 8 was legit good and the "finale" is solid, especially given how bad some are... himym

I hated 9 when it came out but if you ignored that it was scrubs it could have been a good show on it's own.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
Well poo poo I thought Scrubs was like an insufferable WaCKy show (and something about Braff irked me from the start) but maybe it wasn't that bad, I only watched a few eps.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

pangstrom posted:

Well poo poo I thought Scrubs was like an insufferable WaCKy show (and something about Braff irked me from the start) but maybe it wasn't that bad, I only watched a few eps.

It can be, even in good seasons, but John C. McGinley is just so drat good.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Randler posted:

I have a labour time violation with your name on it, GoJM.

you don't scare me, i kiss too much rear end to be punished

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Hollismason posted:

tankie tankie kekistani

kekistankie

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

let's post, fuckers

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

R. Mute posted:

let's post, fuckers

no

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

got you now, fucko

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

i'm getting through prey slowly and i found out the aliens are all stemlords? also, if i use the injections to get alien powers, will i become a stemlord? i'm having fun running around wrenching things and glooing things and throwing fridges at aliens so maybe their powers aren't worth the cost...

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

speaking of stemlords, this whole thing about net neutrality is probably important or whatever but it's also the most tedious poo poo ever

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
actually, the stem lords released the aliens and the aliens just assimilated them

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
Hey a genuine medical advance what do you know
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/12/health/fda-novartis-leukemia-gene-medicine.html

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

Majorian posted:

It can be, even in good seasons, but John C. McGinley is just so drat good.

I love Scrubs but it has references to Giulani that still make me retch

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
Just because if I don't somebody else will:
only ~$300k!

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Aves Maria! posted:

actually, the stem lords released the aliens and the aliens just assimilated them

but the aliens lack mirror neurons making them the stemmiest of lords

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

what kinda sports do y'all do? i started a five-a-side football group last year. we're up to 25-ish players, with a core of 12 regulars. did our first tournament a couple of weeks ago and got demolished but it was fun. our level really isn't, ah, good.

i usually play in defense but find myself up the pitch a lot because our playstyle isn't very organised and tends to go back and forth quite a lot - so half of the team is usually too tired to really bother halfway through our sessions.

which is fitting because my favourite players tend to be fullbacks.

• Locked thread