Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

so yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/885183021497954305

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

i would probably eat that hillary crimeburger

lol crimeburger

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Lol at "hypotheticals". Ryan absolutely is in on it. He'd butcher his own mom to make it easier to cut taxes for the wealthy.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

:c00l::c00l::c00l:

:c00l::c00l::c00l:

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Yinlock posted:

thank you mods 4 respecting my heritage

No prob, Habs suck.

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

I don't know why this is a shock. To conservatives colluding with Russia to advance Christian morality and free market capitalism is exactly the same as colluding with the French to break free of the British. Anything and everything is allowed, justified, and moral.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i wonder why republicans are so averse to straight-out lying with questions like that

just say "no" dude

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

angerbeet posted:

Russia has a noted lack of food, while Hillary serves up a delicious burg

I appreciate Garrison associating hot sauce with the left wing since MAGA cucks can't tolerate anything spicier than bell peppers.

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

The Nastier Nate posted:

My family vacation will be a trip to Applebees.

No soda, just water kids.

lol i just remembered that guy that canceled a family vacation in hawaii to go to galveston to stick it to the liberals

one of the most powerful self-owns i've ever seen. tbh that's flat-out justification for divorce, should probably be arrested for child endangerment too since the only thing you'll find in galveston is hepatitis water and jellyfish

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Is Donnie still going to France for Bastille day

Does he know what Bastille day is

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

loquacius posted:

Roz actually got killed off because her actress didn't want to do nudity anymore

lol good for her. i think that entire character was created solely for the use of sexposition in those early seasons.

y'know, play with her arse

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Citizen Tayne posted:

No one is getting in trouble. The GOP has guaranteed control over all branches of the government for at least eight years and possibly more if they can ram their signature voter suppression moves through. I would be surprised if the Democratic Party is ever in control of anything in the Federal government again.

Nah

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Yinlock posted:

i wonder why republicans are so averse to straight-out lying with questions like that

just say "no" dude

Given the opportunity to rape a small child and stomp on a bag full of golden retriever puppies, would you? I'm not going to get into hypotheticals I say, wiping the bloodied fur off my feet.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Yinlock posted:

just say "no" dude

That would imply he thinks there's something wrong with doing it which would imply he should be taking some sort of action

"shut up" was actually a very savvy answer on his part

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

crime burgers are wat the hamburglar eats cos he steals em

charms
Oct 14, 2012

🈚️ 🍔

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

punchymcpunch posted:

:trumppop:

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://twitter.com/tristanreveur/status/885184381823758336

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Citizen Tayne posted:

No one is getting in trouble. The GOP has guaranteed control over all branches of the government for at least eight years and possibly more if they can ram their signature voter suppression moves through. I would be surprised if the Democratic Party is ever in control of anything in the Federal government again.

throwing people who aren't them under the bus is the thing parties are best at, and Trump isn't a "real" Republican

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Yinlock posted:

just say "no" dude

ambiguity is your ally in these trying times

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

Robert Plant posted:

Dude gets some of the least interesting Eagles to appear for the local commercials in Philly

Hey guys, I'm Donovan McNabb, and I play quarterback for the Philadelphia Eagles. And I'm here to tell you that you can too, if you start every day with a hearty breakfast from McDonald's. Like the new sausage/egg McGriddle Value Meal, available now for a limited time for under five dollars. Remember, guys, real champs eat at McDonald's. I'm lovin' it!

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

punchymcpunch posted:

:robble:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

zen death robot posted:

this is actually true and he was considered a hero for it too lmao

Winning is all that matters. It doesn't matter if there isn't enough decorum in how exactly you win.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
I like my crimeburger with extra

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

new kind of cat posted:

lol good for her. i think that entire character was created solely for the use of sexposition in those early seasons.

y'know, play with her arse

yep

the way i heard it was, hbo insisted on a certain nudity quotient. theyve probably relaxed it now that the show is a juggernaut and thats why its no longer in the coversation for most boobs award

D O R K Y
Sep 1, 2001

Where did "nothing burger" come from? I thought it was just dumb internet speak but apparently politicians and commentators use it all the time.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

blessed with special snowflakes

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

wizard on a water slide posted:

throwing people who aren't them under the bus is the thing parties are best at, and Trump isn't a "real" Republican

like we're still hosed but the orange man personally and his core cranks are going down sooner or later

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

zen death robot posted:

what does your heart tell you

Has anyone even seen the president lately

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Dork457 posted:

Where did "nothing burger" come from? I thought it was just dumb internet speak but apparently politicians and commentators use it all the time.

the internet is really, really bad and has destroyed society, oh well.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

angerbeet posted:

Has anyone even seen the president lately

No.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
no light treasoning on my crimeburger meat btw

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

yep

the way i heard it was, hbo insisted on a certain nudity quotient. theyve probably relaxed it now that the show is a juggernaut and thats why its no longer in the coversation for most boobs award

It is ridiculous how much pervier the later books are than the later seasons, because GRRM is still a goon

the highest ratio of "boobs in episode 1" to "boobs in the entire rest of the show's run" is still Orange Is The New Black

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

oh noice ive not seen that one

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

If you are gay, trans, Muslim, or anything else that would make a random dad in Kansas look askance at you, I'd suggest a five year plan to be out of the US.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

pathetic little tramp posted:

Good lord, Sergei Gonchar and Mark Recchi, this is like the most all star coaching staff of all time

playing ability translates to coaching ability, as ten year streak winner of the Jack Adams trophy Wayne Gretzky will tell you

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
and a side of cold claw hammer for uhhh

purposes.

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Dork457 posted:

Watergate, Nixon said it to Congress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

loquacius posted:

It is ridiculous how much pervier the later books are than the later seasons, because GRRM is still a goon

the highest ratio of "boobs in episode 1" to "boobs in the entire rest of the show's run" is still Orange Is The New Black

they also cut all the scenes of people pooping that are, i poo poo you not, important to the plot in the books

• Locked thread