Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

So not the guy that kept his cum jars on a radiator and got mad when it changed the color? Also, didn't the goon you're talking about have a crush on his step mom and then told her (following the thread's advice)? I thought I heard it was all made up, but have no idea where or by who.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Solice Kirsk posted:

So not the guy that kept his cum jars on a radiator and got mad when it changed the color? Also, didn't the goon you're talking about have a crush on his step mom and then told her (following the thread's advice)? I thought I heard it was all made up, but have no idea where or by who.

We all had a crush on Microwave's mom though

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Microwave didn't. There was an actual goon that wanted to gently caress his step mom though. I just never saved the thread and can never remember the user name.

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

Solice Kirsk posted:

Microwave didn't. There was an actual goon that wanted to gently caress his step mom though. I just never saved the thread and can never remember the user name.

Was that a goon who started a thread for posters to talk about how hot their mums are and was completely shocked when the general response was "what the gently caress?"

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out
I want to say it had "yummy mummy" or "yummiest mummy" in the title

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Kyoon hasn't shown up in a while. Did the Illuminati finally get to him?
He's still around, he just doesn't post here anymore (unfortunately).

This is a recent blog post from one of Kyoon's numerous Blogspot blogs.

I was friends with someone who says he played online games with Kyoon. He never got into his Illuminati actor conspiracies when they were playing, though.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Space Crabs posted:

Not the cum vase saga, but the guy who supposedly kept plastic bottles under his bed of semen and his girlfriend found them or something? I don't remember if one exploded or not but it was so disgusting i still remember it a decade later. I never found out if it was fake or not.

I think he also posted about hitting on his mother?

My favorite thing about the forums is that so many of these sagas could end with "The Arisocrats!" as a punchline and it would be more-or-less accurate to the spirit of the original joke

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Everybody should shut up and read the Passion dust thread in BYOB. I got a cramp from laughing at it.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
I'm not wading through byob to get it

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Glenn Quebec posted:

I'm not wading through byob to get it

I don't agree with you and would normally tell you off but your avatar reminds me of a Hotline Miami pizza and I respect that.

Nude
Nov 16, 2014

I have no idea what I'm doing.
^link

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

That guy who stored his cum in bottles was one of the first threads I really liked. He also had manboobs that leaked milk. Unfortunately I forgot his username.

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug

Solice Kirsk posted:

Samurai Asspirate

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

evobatman posted:

Samurai Asspirate

His step mom is Tina Fey?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Screaming Idiot posted:

I will probably be soundly mocked for admitting this, but I really did learn a lot about feminism here. Growing up, I thought feminism was the scary staw-woman portrayed on Married With Children and other garbage shows. Oh, I always thought women should have equal rights as well, after all, we're all human, and humans should have human rights. It wasn't until I met some people here that taught me about the horrible things women and minorities have to suffer every day.

When I was a stupid kid -- and when I was a young adult -- I thought it was perfectly kosher to say, "Hell yeah, that human being got RAPED!" when describing, say, a particularly one-sided victory in a video game. I didn't stop to realize that I would be reinforcing the broken worldview of a homophobe or a racist.

Am I an SJW? Sure, I guess that fits, but it's better than being a bigoted rear end in a top hat with no regard for his fellow humans or his impact on society as a whole.

A brave warrior stands against a giant dragon, his sword raised aloft, glistening in his own inner light of angelic holiness.

'I SHALL NOT CALL YOU A human being!'

The dragon collapses, only to reveal the words 'the broken worldview of a homophobe' written in huge letters on his back.

E: gently caress, there are two more pages, deeply sorry

Paladinus has a new favorite as of 20:28 on Jul 12, 2017

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

There's a movie called the Perfect Host with Niles from Frasier as a total psycho and he's really good in it, check it out. Well cya

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
HellDump Doxxing brought us this, so it was worth it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OYZ04mCGCo

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

evobatman posted:

Samurai Asspirate

It's been years since I've seen the shocker. *leans back and stares wistfully*

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

He was Helldump superstar Boniface.
Jeb Lund realized that he could be a "punching up" rear end in a top hat and people would like him more, as opposed to being this kind of Helldump rear end in a top hat.

Also I'm pretty sure he stopped posting there because somebody called his house and his wife got angry at him. He was in his late 30s. I don't think he posted in LF, he went straight to FYAD as Mobute.

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

lol @ everything about Jeb Lund's life

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Wasn't hell dump superstar Crumbunist also a weirdo?

I miss Tony Danzas Ho

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Space Camp fuckup posted:

lol @ everything about Jeb Lund's life

he's the one that was openly mocked by both the Smash Mouth guy and the San Jose Sharks mascot, right?

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Kelp Me! posted:

he's the one that was openly mocked by both the Smash Mouth guy and the San Jose Sharks mascot, right?
No, that was Jon Hendren, who was "docevil" on the forums.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Kelp Me! posted:

think that was hendren iirc

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

drat it's so hard keeping my legendary brokebrains goons straight, someone should make trading cards or something

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

Hendron is easily the least offensive and most funny. His fat, embarrassed face as the worm turned on his stupid EAT TEH EGGZ smash mouth thing that culminated in him being on video ridiculed by some of the lamest people possible (smash mouth and guy fieri)

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Hendren is all right in my book, it's just that his attempt to troll Smashmouth backfired spectacularly.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Glenn Quebec posted:

Hendron is easily the least offensive and most funny. His fat, embarrassed face as the worm turned on his stupid EAT TEH EGGZ smash mouth thing that culminated in him being on video ridiculed by some of the lamest people possible (smash mouth and guy fieri)

I don't think I've ever laughed so hard at a photo of someone clearly on the verge of breaking down sobbing

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

God help me I laughed hard, too. Just sitting for there next to smash mouth guy, fat, bright red in the face with a cracking voice. You could see his brain running a mile a minute, trying to figure out anything to say.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
proper in-person trolling is a goddamn skill

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

sneakyfrog posted:

proper in-person trolling is a goddamn skill

What about proper in-person self-ownage

Good Parmesan
Nov 30, 2007

I TAKE PHOTOS OF OTHER PEOPLE'S CHILDREN IN PLANET FITNESS
Proper in-person trolling brings me back to Dr. David Thorpe on G4.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Kelp Me! posted:

What about proper in-person self-ownage

Any wahoo can do that, or are you talking about like deliberately excoriating yourself publicly? I think thats actually a fetish friend.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

sneakyfrog posted:

Any wahoo can do that, or are you talking about like deliberately excoriating yourself publicly? I think thats actually a fetish friend.

I dunno man I think it takes years of practice to pull off the face he's making

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Kelp Me! posted:

I dunno man I think it takes years of practice to pull off the face he's making

sir thats a shark mascot.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

Lmao @ Hendo just look at that human lump.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Glenn Quebec posted:

Lmao @ Hendo just look at that human lump.

That's what I mean by professional self-ownage

That entire situation was of his own making and I wish I had the full video of the spectacle so I could do the Simpsons freeze-frame thing on it

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
i just thought he shat himself :shrug:

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

He ran himself off this site through extreme self ownage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Jon sort of redeemed himself when he came on a program on Headline News that was trashing Edward Snowden. He then purposely mixed up Edward Snowden with Edward Scissorhands.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjWImWhPz6M