Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

Bob NewSCART posted:

That's president bloated toddler to you

PRESIDENT bloated toddler Fuckface von Clownstick. Get it right, ok?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
lol is trump still going to Paris for Bastille Day?

i am pretty sure they're going to protest the hell out of him there, i can't imagine he'll like it

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Donny: *appoints his entire family to government positions*

MAGAs: how dare those libs bring Trump's family into this

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

bloom posted:

Donny: *appoints his entire family to government positions*

MAGAs: how dare those libs bring Trump's family into this

President does what president want

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Wandle Shaytham posted:

These people are so loving stupid.

At a recent city council meeting in my area, a local group tried to get the city council to pass a resolution to ask Congress to investigate Trump. The council voted against the idea.

In the comments of a news article on the local paper's website, Trumpers are saying that we need to vote out the city council for wasting our tax dollars trying to get Trump impeached, that the city council shouldn't be deciding what our values are as a city and that we should support the president, that the city council is drunk on a powertrip, that the local paper that reported on this is fake news, and more.

The city council voted AGAINST the idea (which again, was put forth by local individuals who are not part of the city government), which is exactly what these people should want. I can't even begin to understand how they drew the conclusions from the article that they did. Lol.

Do they not know the pres DJ Trumper is already under investigation by both houses? And the FBI?

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Why would you run for president if you cant do whatever you want and openly commit crimes? Not smart!

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Wandle Shaytham posted:

At a recent city council meeting in my area, a local group tried to get the city council to pass a resolution to ask Congress to investigate Trump. The council voted against the idea.

In the comments of a news article on the local paper's website, Trumpers are saying that we need to vote out the city council for wasting our tax dollars trying to get Trump impeached, that the city council shouldn't be deciding what our values are as a city and that we should support the president, that the city council is drunk on a powertrip, that the local paper that reported on this is fake news, and more.

The city council voted AGAINST the idea (which again, was put forth by local individuals who are not part of the city government), which is exactly what these people should want. I can't even begin to understand how they drew the conclusions from the article that they did. Lol.

Bots that look for certain keywords and reply.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

https://twitter.com/TomButler/status/885065844564393984

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Avirosb posted:

Wait, namecalling is bad now?

No, it's quite good, in fact. Donald J Trump insulted his way to the presidency, just like Jeb! said he couldn't.

Drumpf is embarrassingly loving stupid and anyone using it deserves a proper thrashing.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

lol

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Looks like this has even broke some trumpers brains. Some serious lols coming from inside the trump fine thread, between Putin praise to completely out of the blue homophobia and transphobia

Wait never mind broke some trumpers brains contradicts itself

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

lmao

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Bob NewSCART posted:

Looks like this has even broke some trumpers brains. Some serious lols coming from inside the trump fine thread, between Putin praise to completely out of the blue homophobia and transphobia

Wait never mind broke some trumpers brains contradicts itself

trip report: how often are the trumpies repeating 'nothingburger?' is that catching on?

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

trip report: how often are the trumpies repeating 'nothingburger?' is that catching on?

Nothing burgers were definitely gaining steam with trumpers especially after the cnn gif tweet, but trump jr single handedly undid the entire fake news narrative with a single tweet

Its glorious

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
The best defense anyone can come up with for Jr. is oh he's just an idiot. hahaha

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I wish they'd lock Hillary up just so Trump n crew would shut the gently caress up about how she needs to be investigated every time they commit treason. Also if she was a felon she wouldn't be able to run again in 2020

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Don't forget that Trump Jr. forwarded that email chain to both Kushner and Manafort and they showed up for the meeting too.

edit: wait. why am I saying email chain now? Do people say that? I must have picked it up from an article. I think email thread sounds more natural.

NotWearingPants fucked around with this message at 17:53 on Jul 12, 2017

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&q=nothingburger,but%20her%20emails

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

NotWearingPants posted:

Don't forget that Trump Jr. forwarded that email chain to both Kushner and Manafort and they showed up for the meeting too.

Well he needed his manafort in play so he could tap it and summon sweet artifact creatures.

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
my son is a high quality leaker

for fucks sake
Jan 23, 2016

lol

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Thick, ropey lols

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Wandle Shaytham posted:

It's simple: they didn't read the article, and imagined what it said. Remember, the Onion article "Area Man Ardent Defender Of What He Imagines Constitution To Be" was supposed to be a parody years ago. Now it's real life. Don't read anything ever, facts don't matter.

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary
https://twitter.com/leyawn/status/885174096228753413

I ride bikes all day
Sep 10, 2007

I shitposted in the same thread for 2 years and all I got was this red text av. Ask me about my autism!

College Slice

red19fire posted:

It's simple: they didn't read the article, and imagined what it said. Remember, the Onion article "Area Man Ardent Defender Of What He Imagines Constitution To Be" was supposed to be a parody years ago. Now it's real life. Don't read anything ever, facts don't matter.

It was always real life. Once Limbaugh and crew discovered you could build a mountain of cash by pandering to these people, it just became more visible.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

holy poo poo

Big Butt Skinner
Apr 16, 2005

Blueprints of the dummy...
Notarized photos of you making the dummy...
And an alternate wording for the banner: "Buttzilla."

Burt Sexual posted:

Do they not know the pres DJ Trumper is already under investigation by both houses? And the FBI?
I didn't even think about that aspect of it, and am lolling further now.

FuturePastNow posted:

Bots that look for certain keywords and reply.
Their comments section uses Facebook. Sadly, I checked out the accounts, and they are real people in my area.

red19fire posted:

The headline even mentions the city council rejecting the idea, lol. It's amazing. Sad!

bug chaser chaser
Dec 11, 2006

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/885153534068613121

cant stop the lols

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
The White House rage-tweeting against the Congressional Budget Office. What the gently caress.

https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/885202925370224641

edited for updated tweet link. Looks like the original I posted was deleted then reposted.

TotalLossBrain fucked around with this message at 19:58 on Jul 12, 2017

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

tao of lmao posted:

No, it's quite good, in fact. Donald J Trump insulted his way to the presidency, just like Jeb! said he couldn't.

Drumpf is embarrassingly loving stupid and anyone using it deserves a proper thrashing.

But it's alliterate and everything

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

TotalLossBrain posted:

The White House rage-tweeting against the Congressional Budget Office. What the gently caress.

https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/885188838590529536

who even is supposed to be the audience of these tweets? the general voting population chuds don't care about numbers and process, just tell them you're building the got dang wall and kicking the undeserving off welfare, and surely our august members of the legislature arent going to be swayed by a tweet

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
yeah show those nerds

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

TotalLossBrain posted:

This leads me to a question about the CBO estimtae. The CBO estimated that 22 million would lose coverage. But that video only references the people on the exchanges.

If the ACA is repealed it would remove the age extension for young adults being on their parent's insurance into their twenties. It would also remove the pre-existing conditions rules. That is in combination with those who would lose coverage on the medicaid rollback. The 22 million number from CBO is all those people rolled up with the exchange losses, correct?

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

This moron is going to head the FBI for the next decade lmao

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

TotalLossBrain posted:

This number was based on the Medicaid expansion before it was made optional by the Supreme Court decision, btw. Nineteen states refused and left their citizens without coverage.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

who even is supposed to be the audience of these tweets? the general voting population chuds don't care about numbers and process, just tell them you're building the got dang wall and kicking the undeserving off welfare, and surely our august members of the legislature arent going to be swayed by a tweet

And then try to explain why, all the sudden, some of the supporters would then be considered underserving when they find out the programs they are a part of is considered welfare lol

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Inept posted:

This moron is going to head the FBI for the next decade lmao

mm i think we've shown by now that FBI directors serve at the pleasure/manic whims of Presidents.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
america is doomed lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

EVIL Gibson posted:

And then try to explain why, all the sudden, some of the supporters would then be considered underserving when they find out the programs they are a part of is considered welfare lol

mine is the only moral entitlement