Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

juche avocado posted:

yeah uh do you think he's there on behalf of Undertakers Local 2004

do you think he thinks that gravediggers are a political bloc

...does he not see how your take is basically all it implies

this is all a setup for when the gong hits during his speech and the Undertaker comes out to chokeslam him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

zen death robot posted:

I've never heard anyone call it "cyber security" outside the news and ppl on TV. Its always "information security"/infosec

At least in the utility and infrastructure world, it's frequently referred to as cyber security. I think that's what the NRC regs specifically call it.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

loquacius posted:

so what's the deal, was this a "welp volcano's erupting, gently caress it, gonna go out in style" situation or was he actually a volcano eruption fetishist

have scholars reached a consensus on this very important datapoint

Probably just protecting his junk from the pyroclastic ash.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Nichael posted:

oh I know, but I feel like his sister being murdered is a decent excuse for why he's so awful, and his work on the simpsons merits me looking the other way

Well, good thing you never liked The Apprentice! :smugdon:

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

if it helps I was forced to by my lunatic ex-wife

but that's no excuse for paying attention to it

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/JackSmithIV/status/885191873576488960

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

I realized in just 6 months there is no conservative more dangerous than a Republican US Marine.

Those of you who still have faith in Mueller to do the right thing are misguided at best

all marines should be shot upon leaving the service

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

juche avocado posted:

yeah uh do you think he's there on behalf of Undertakers Local 2004

do you think he thinks that gravediggers are a political bloc

...does he not see how your take is basically all it implies

Digs graves for a living

Pence and President and their party are gonna kill A LOT of people

:shovelknight:

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

this is a prime meme ready for harvesting, imo

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

loquacius posted:

so what's the deal, was this a "welp volcano's erupting, gently caress it, gonna go out in style" situation or was he actually a volcano eruption fetishist

Pompeii hit quick. Like, REALLY quick.

It's one of the reasons we have people frozen in time throughout the area. Despite what you've seen in other media it was basically "hey what was that noi—" and you're ash.

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

SKULL.GIF posted:

today's mood:

https://twitter.com/PersianRose1/status/881330662321655808

gonna play some more caves of qud, cya cspammers

Good game everyone play this game

hail satan friend live and drink

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

loquacius posted:

Is Vladimir Putin's shtick to listen for people making jokes about something and descend from the ceiling to say "actually, that thing you are mocking so callously is good and I do not appreciate jokes about it"

because I'm seeing a pattern

idk but once Vladimir Putin posted something implying annexing crimea was a-okay and that was kinda grin-worthy, on its face

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide
foxnews is the devil and all, but look at this bull poo poo clickbate right next to the headlines

ROCK!

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Montasque posted:

Eastwood usually only does one take, and doesn't really putz around with the camera. He also tends to use the same crew for all his films. They are loyal to him, he's loyal to them. I think because the way he came up he's a bit more down to Earth than other Hollywood big shots.

His politics suck but as guys in Hollywood go he's one of the good ones.

Brett Ratner meanwhile....

*the earth rumbles and splits underneath me as I utter the dread name of a thousand unwatchable horrors*

Joss Whedon

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

juche avocado posted:

am i the only one living (and perhaps dying) on Game Of Thrones Is A Really poo poo Book Series With A Good Plot/Characters Hill

i know that i can't be but it seems like it to me, sometimes.

the books are... really poorly written.

TRUMP

You are absolutely not alone. I started the show, and before the end of the first episode said, "Ehhh....never mind, I'm not putting myself through this again.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Epic High Five posted:

Me, very Eastwoodishly: "listen here ya little yeller criminal urban thug kid doncha know your life would be better if you just gave all your income to the ultra rich and then they give it back to you and also whatever any cop decides to do to you is justified no matter what even if you comply"

Wow Oscar-worthy director right here😍😍😍😍

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

fits my needs posted:

Well, good thing you never liked The Apprentice! :smugdon:

it was okay in the first season

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

volcanoes are p phallic
maybe he was gay4volcanoes

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Chokes McGee posted:

this is all a setup for when the gong hits during his speech and the Undertaker comes out to chokeslam him

hell yeah is it gonna be on ppv

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I'm gonna goatse myself to be volcanically fossilized

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

loquacius posted:

The best Chick edits are still the "they hated Jesus because he told them the truth" ones

this is an rear end sandwich

it is made of rear end and poo

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

loquacius posted:

The volcano was erupting for a while but the actual pyroclastic flow was so fast it killed you before you could even suffocate.

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

GRAVEDIGGER FOR PENCE

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Andrei Dorkovsky posted:

i confess i havent seen that but by my count hes only made 4 good movies ever

unforgiven
high plains drifter
outlaw josy wales
pale rider

still better than john ford, suck it movie nerds

If you've never seen Play Misty For Me you should watch that also. He directed and starred in it.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

gently caress this gay country

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

:patriot:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

juche avocado posted:

the books are... really poorly written.

nah, they're not that bad

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

old bitchwood should have retired after the Dollars trilogy and become a Republican senator for the rest of he life or some poo poo

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Turdfuzz posted:

volcanoes are p phallic
maybe he was gay4volcanoes

vulcgaynos

vulc gay nose

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

BiohazrD posted:

the dude was jerking it and the volcano erupted? it happened really quickly dude

I remain skeptical that he was fully submerged in ash and lava so quickly that he didn't have time to make a decision w/r/t whether to touch (or continue touching) his dick before dying. But I guess I wasn't there so :shrug:

Either way tons of credit to him for just straight-up sprawling out on the ground to do it

really claiming the space as his own

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

full Kanos

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Bip Roberts posted:

I'm gonna goatse myself to be volcanically fossilized

Man, if ever there was a time for Alexandr to still be around with his original accusatory red custom title, it's right after this post.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

pyroclastic flows move at like a trillion miles an hour

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

juche avocado posted:

idk but once Vladimir Putin posted something implying annexing crimea was a-okay and that was kinda grin-worthy, on its face

also that wall street is cool and good when they crash the economy and that nationalization would've been the real crime

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

thrawn527 posted:

You are absolutely not alone. I started the show, and before the end of the first episode said, "Ehhh....never mind, I'm not putting myself through this again.

don't read the books, friend

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

loquacius posted:

I remain skeptical that he was fully submerged in ash and lava so quickly that he didn't have time to make a decision w/r/t whether to touch (or continue touching) his dick before dying. But I guess I wasn't there so :shrug:

Either way tons of credit to him for just straight-up sprawling out on the ground to do it

really claiming the space as his own

they didnt have gaming chairs back then

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

STONE COLD FOR ED BALLS

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Literally illegal to be black

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?
https://twitter.com/cbertramHL/status/885190329162498053

a cool kentucky lady

https://twitter.com/cbertramHL/status/885196720782618626

orange shirt man 2020

https://twitter.com/drdesrochers/status/885191858841931778

the filthy lying press doesn't need to see ugh why do they even have to be here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

his landlord is evicting him because of it. oddly the FREEZE PEACH brigade is probably not going to mention it

• Locked thread