Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world
DO YOU FEEL THAT THE USA SHOULD REMAIN IN THE UNITED NATIONS?
Now I want you to answer in a serious manor while I test for proper modulation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Crotch Bat posted:

Howard imitating his parents is probably my favorite thing ever on the show. There's just a bottomless well of material to pull from and it's all hysterical.

I particularly enjoy when Robin has a conversation directly with them, like when she doesn't ask Howard the question ("do they...?") and instead asks the impression ("do you...?").

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
I'm parting the hairs!
Oh Ben, give it to me.
Ok, I will do you now.

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

I'm working at the supermarket right now...

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

I think I have decided that Fred's Grillo impression may be myyyyy favvvvvorite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcsVlDtIASg

Dob zhelf ligger.

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

GenoCanSing posted:

I'm working at the supermarket right now...

Give me your horse cock.

Put it in my... hole.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
I think Howard's characters are the worst part of the show... except for his parents and Cousin Brucie. Eeeeeeeeee!

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EGdSZc8p8k

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Lifespan posted:

I think Howard's characters are the worst part of the show... except for his parents and Cousin Brucie. Eeeeeeeeee!

You-a no like-a da Grandma Caprio?! All-a she wan is to see da Daner to get back-a wit-a my Aaaartie! My Aaaaartie, he is-a so handsome, even when he-s stuffing a cupcake in his face!

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

GenoCanSing posted:

You-a no like-a da Grandma Caprio?! All-a she wan is to see da Daner to get back-a wit-a my Aaaartie! My Aaaaartie, he is-a so handsome, even when he-s stuffing a cupcake in his face!

Grandma Caprio vs Beth/Artie is one of the best Sirius moments

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

From the June 17th show: How the gently caress does Howard Stern not know anything about menstruation?

2 wives and 3 daughters, and he doesn't know how a tampon works?
And he acts all disgusted at the idea of having to change a pad?
He must think vaginas are like open sewers.

30 years of listening to the guy, and I'm still surprised at how sheltered he is... jokes on me, I suppose.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Squashy Nipples posted:

That might explain his obsession with using condoms.

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

Squashy Nipples posted:

From the June 17th show: How the gently caress does Howard Stern not know anything about menstruation?

2 wives and 3 daughters, and he doesn't know how a tampon works?
And he acts all disgusted at the idea of having to change a pad?

30 years of listening to the guy, and I'm still surprised at how sheltered he is... jokes on me, I suppose.

He plays dumb because he's doing a radio show.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
1999 to 2004, let me do the math Robin. That's 100 billion years

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Grant DaNasty posted:

Wow, I hadn't considered that, but I think there is some truth to it. The "it makes me last longer" always sounded like a BS excuse to me.

EngineerJoe posted:

I don't know if I agree on this one. The intensity of his disgust would be hard to fake, even for Stern. He really is grossed out by the human body, and doesn't want to touch anyone, ever.

Ether Frenzy posted:

1999 to 2004, let me do the math Robin. That's 100 billion years

Well yeah, clearly he is playing dumb there... that's the whole joke. One of the longest running jokes on the show.

He certainly never has a problem when he is quizzing a mentally-deficient person on the times tables.

Moniker
Mar 16, 2004

EngineerJoe posted:

This is the correct answer. It's funnier to play dumb.

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
What happened, Robin? I was doodling.

BobbyK
Jun 4, 2008

by Cyrano4747
I think Howard sterns fetishized women to the point where he's legitimately grossed out about them having real human bodies.

But yeah, he's probably just been faking all these years and is really a well adjusted human being. :rolleyes:

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Grant DaNasty posted:

No he (and Gary) won't get a vasectomy because it would make them less of a man somehow.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Bonzo posted:

No he (and Gary) won't get a vasectomy because it would make them less of a man somehow.

This is such ridiculous bullshit. I don't mean your post, I'm sure it's true.

Gary's really no better than Howard with almost everything.

Hahaha, there's a TMNT joke to be made about them, post-vasectomy, transforming back into ostrich and beaver.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Squashy Nipples posted:

Actually this got me thinking. Howard is usually pretty open about sex, but has he ever talked about performing oral sex on a woman?

He may have, but I don't remember any examples.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Grant DaNasty posted:

Actually this got me thinking. Howard is usually pretty open about sex, but has he ever talked about performing oral sex on a woman?

He did. I want to say that it was during one of the almost 130 hours of ETA clips. He talks about doing it to Beth. I think.

I could be wrong and maybe he talks about never doing it.

The Robins Taley
Apr 3, 2006

I'd bone her.
He also talks about it briefly during the discussion of Sal's inappropriate comments to Bobby Flay.

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

I really wish one day the mods would let us invade SA Mart with tradio items.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Grant DaNasty posted:

I'm pretty sure he has, but I don't think he likes it that much. I believe he's said that if Beth really wants it, he'll do it, but otherwise he won't go out of his way. I don't think he really likes getting blown either.

Moniker
Mar 16, 2004

wesleywillis posted:

I'm pretty sure he has, but I don't think he likes it that much. I believe he's said that if Beth really wants it, he'll do it, but otherwise he won't go out of his way. I don't think he really likes getting blown either.

I get the vibe that Beth doesn't like giving blow jobs so Howard pretends not to like it but that could be in my head because I can't fathom anyone who wouldn't want a hot chick to give him a blow job.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

wesleywillis posted:

This I remember, yes, he has said that he could take or leave a blowjob.

Also, gently caress yeah, I'd love tradio poo poo on SA mart!

The Something Awful Forums > SA-Mart > [Selling] Two items.

Moniker
Mar 16, 2004

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

This I remember, yes, he has said that he could take or leave a blowjob.

Also, gently caress yeah, I'd love tradio poo poo on SA mart!

The Something Awful Forums > SA-Mart > [Selling] Two items.

For sale: A fur Kenmore coat dryer

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKgFXARxYMs

I'LL EAT YOUR GINA IT IS

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Grant DaNasty posted:

He's an incredible germaphobe in general so I can see where a vagina might freak him out.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Howard's parents imitation is legit awesome I love it so much

Just then getting lunch is hilarious

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Moniker posted:

This is the correct answer. It's funnier to play dumb.

Partial credit. If Howard plays dumb about some things, then he can be genuinely dumb about other things, and you won't know for sure if he's actually dumb or just pretending. :tinfoil:

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
I think Howard doesn't like oral because he was never any good at it. He used to say Alison could never get off with it (fair, many women need certain forms of stimulation to orgasm) but he also said she never seemed to get into it when he did it which makes me think he probably wasn't good at it.

That was probably a skill he never developed like a lot of guys his age. Sex is way more reciprocal now than it used to be and the percentage of guys who gave oral is far lower than it is today. I think it was an underdeveloped thing for him and when it came more to the forefront of talked about sexual activity in the 90s he wasn't prepared and when he was bad at it he just gave up. I don't think the germophobe part of him played into it.

On the other side of the coin, just listening to Alison makes me think she was probably absolutely horrible at oral as well. He probably doesn't like it because he's never been with someone who can do it right.

Crotch Bat fucked around with this message at 16:48 on Jul 16, 2017

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
:yikes:

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Crotch Bat posted:

On the other side of the coin, just listening to Alison makes me think she was probably absolutely horrible at oral as well. He probably doesn't like it because he's never been with someone who can do it right.

Nope, there was that story of the famous woman who met him at a party post divorce, took him to the bathroom and beejed him off in under a minute. Those chicks are out there, and god bless 'em.

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?
I was just watching a clip of Howard berating that Sussy kid for wanting to go leave his job and go on a bike ride. "Don't come crying to me in a few years when you want your job back at HowardTV".

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

GenoCanSing posted:

Nope, there was that story of the famous woman who met him at a party post divorce, took him to the bathroom and beejed him off in under a minute. Those chicks are out there, and god bless 'em.

"Robin, I was hard as a fuckin' rock.

Every time I think of it, I gotta go beat off."

Ninja edit: *Fred plays wet fap drop*

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
I love when Howard's hypochondria makes an appearance. This and the "poison loving gas" limo incident are so great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VchcKmN-Dg

Sasquatch!
Nov 18, 2000

DeadBonesBrook posted:

I was just watching a clip of Howard berating that Sussy kid for wanting to go leave his job and go on a bike ride. "Don't come crying to me in a few years when you want your job back at HowardTV".
Everyone that I know that took time to travel in their early 20s looks back at it as one of their fondest memories. That was such classic "out-of-touch Howard", and I don't think it was a radio bit. Wasn't he berating Sussy for not getting his career on track as soon as humanly possible?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?

Sasquatch! posted:

Everyone that I know that took time to travel in their early 20s looks back at it as one of their fondest memories. That was such classic "out-of-touch Howard", and I don't think it was a radio bit. Wasn't he berating Sussy for not getting his career on track as soon as humanly possible?

Yeah, he was berating him for not staying at the job that would be gone a few years later when HowardTV shut down.