Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Chinatown posted:

america is doomed lol

same but the whole world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Stupid fat POTUS!

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

In a draft of Washington Post columnist Richard Cohen’s piece, “Our Next President, The Godfather,” Cohen wrote that President-Elect Donald Trump once asked, “Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?” However, the quote was removed before the column was published Tuesday, reported BuzzFeed News.

Trump was allegedly referred to his daughter, Ivanka, who was 13 years old at the time.

The draft circulated around on Monday, before a final version was released Tuesday. In the first copy, the quote appeared after an introduction of Jared Kusher, Trump’s son in law:

“Jared Kushner, our Tom Hagen, who married Trump’s stunning daughter Ivanka — “Can I ask you something?” Trump asked someone I know, about his then-13-year-old kid, “Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?” — has lately lost some of this Boy Scout aura. It turns out Kushner’s admission to Harvard was preceded by his father’s $2.5 million pledge.”

The quote did not appear in the final piece carried by the Post and other outlets, a source confirmed with BuzzFeed News.

'Donald, what does Tiffany have of yours, and what does Tiffany have of Marla’s?' Robin Leach asked.

'Well, I think that she's got a lot of Marla,' Trump said. 'She's a really beautiful baby, and she's got Marla's legs.'

Then Trump motions to his chest and adds, 'We don't know whether she's got this part yet, but time will tell.'

https://mobile.twitter.com/BrutalPublicist/status/775896371018752001/photo/1

Pedophile For Prez

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Tumble posted:

mm i think we've shown by now that FBI directors serve at the pleasure/manic whims of Presidents.

Well, a responsible president builds a case against an incompetent FBI director before dismissing them as that minimizes political fallout. So they'll just rewatch his confirmation testimony and then give him a small cardboard box to pack his office into.

TotalLossBrain posted:

The White House rage-tweeting against the Congressional Budget Office. What the gently caress.

At least in this case, the CBO is always a whipping boy for whoever is in power when they say, "No, dumbass, this plan is a stupid idea and you're stupid for suggesting it." Of course, they've been saying that an awful lot lately...

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

Bob NewSCART posted:

In a draft of Washington Post columnist Richard Cohen’s piece, “Our Next President, The Godfather,” Cohen wrote that President-Elect Donald Trump once asked, “Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?” However, the quote was removed before the column was published Tuesday, reported BuzzFeed News.

Trump was allegedly referred to his daughter, Ivanka, who was 13 years old at the time.

The draft circulated around on Monday, before a final version was released Tuesday. In the first copy, the quote appeared after an introduction of Jared Kusher, Trump’s son in law:

“Jared Kushner, our Tom Hagen, who married Trump’s stunning daughter Ivanka — “Can I ask you something?” Trump asked someone I know, about his then-13-year-old kid, “Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?” — has lately lost some of this Boy Scout aura. It turns out Kushner’s admission to Harvard was preceded by his father’s $2.5 million pledge.”

The quote did not appear in the final piece carried by the Post and other outlets, a source confirmed with BuzzFeed News.

'Donald, what does Tiffany have of yours, and what does Tiffany have of Marla’s?' Robin Leach asked.

'Well, I think that she's got a lot of Marla,' Trump said. 'She's a really beautiful baby, and she's got Marla's legs.'

Then Trump motions to his chest and adds, 'We don't know whether she's got this part yet, but time will tell.'

https://mobile.twitter.com/BrutalPublicist/status/775896371018752001/photo/1

Pedophile For Prez

B b b but the pizza

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
it's funny that trump is quite blatantly a pedophile

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

gender illusionist posted:

B b b but the pizza

oh my god thats right

are these trump supporters ever going to get to the point where they realize the corruption they were chasing against the dems was actually going on in the open on their own side?

I just imagine the world start spinning around them as they realize that the secret conspiracy was around them the whole time

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Tumble posted:

it's funny that trump is quite blatantly a pedophile

Please he is obviously an ebokaphole

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003

KoRMaK posted:

oh my god thats right

are these trump supporters ever going to get to the point where they realize the corruption they were chasing against the dems was actually going on in the open on their own side?

I just imagine the world start spinning around them as they realize that the secret conspiracy was around them the whole time

i don't imagine anything negative about Trump affects them at all

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

:bisonyes:

DevCore
Jul 16, 2003

Schooled by Satan

:10bux: says Trump redacts Wray as his pick.

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman

KoRMaK posted:

I'm loling at your optimism of the degree of their autism.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

armchairyoda posted:

I'm loling at your optimism of the degree of their autism.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

But his emails

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

https://arstechnica.com/science/2017/07/after-pharma-ceo-pushes-trump-fda-drops-request-for-more-data-on-his-drug/

quote:

Amicus’ stock plummeted following the news, and Crowley was angered. After he spoke with Trump in February, the president vowed in his first address to Congress to “slash restraints” to treating rare diseases. In making the point, Trump referenced Crowley’s daughter, who suffers from a rare disorder called Pompe disease. In March, Crowley went on to lambast the FDA for requiring “yet another study” in an opinion piece published in the Observer, which was formerly owned by Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner.

Lol.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

KoRMaK posted:

oh my god thats right

It's gonna be so hilarious once this whole national psychotic episode is over and those people start realizing what actually happened.

I mean, he boasted on national television how hot his own daughter is and that he would bang her if they weren't related. And I'm not even paraphrasing, that's literally what he said. There are no words to describe how creepy that is. If a colleague of yours said these words, you would probably try to never talk to them again and maybe inform child protection services.

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer
edit: I'm loling so hard I'm having trouble reading

Tinestram fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Jul 12, 2017

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003

I'm actually for easier drug trials when it comes to treating serious illnesses with experimental drugs, but let's not kid ourselves that this administration is the one to safely get that done.

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!
Remember when the big thing about Trump was people wondering why he kept pushing glasses of water and name plates away during meetings?

And now he's half-assedly defending his dim-witted son after said dim-witted son published proof of meeting with Putin's intermediaries about secret Hillary dirt. lol

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
reminder that more than 10% of america thought trump would make a good president

haha lol

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

lilljonas posted:

Remember when the big thing about Trump was people wondering why he kept pushing glasses of water and name plates away during meetings?

POWER MOVES

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

quote:

Trump, one senior GOP aide said, could be using his Twitter feed to make the case for repealing and replacing the Affordable Care Act. Instead he railed about the slow pace of appointments, tweeting on Tuesday morning, “The Senate Democrats have only confirmed 48 of 197 Presidential Nominees. They can't win so all they do is slow things down & obstruct!”

"It doesn't make any sense to me why they are focusing on appointments," this person said. "It's the thing they've done the worst."

Lol

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

lilljonas posted:

And now he's half-assedly defending his dim-witted son after said dim-witted son published proof of meeting with Putin's intermediaries about secret Hillary dirt. lol

I think within a year of Trump leaving office we're going to be sick to death of books about Trump even though there's enough material for a ten volume set on just insane things he's done in the past two years.

Assuming, of course, that books still exist after Trump leaves office. It's kind of up in the air still.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Tumble posted:

I'm actually for easier drug trials when it comes to treating serious illnesses with experimental drugs, but let's not kid ourselves that this administration is the one to safely get that done.

Don't worry, you can still check EU approvals of drugs to see if stuff is safe. Same for food. Just buy food made in the EU, we still have functioning state institutions and check that stuff for safety.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Tumble posted:

Also lol that the drug the article is about costs $260k a year in Europe.

Can't wait to see the price here!

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

Don't worry, you can still check EU approvals of drugs to see if stuff is safe. Same for food. Just buy food made in the EU, we still have functioning state institutions and check that stuff for safety.

are you kidding me i hope i die of food poisoning this planet is mean as loving hell im done with this all

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

TotalLossBrain posted:

The White House rage-tweeting against the Congressional Budget Office. What the gently caress.

The fact that the CBO refuses to include the magic of the free market with citations to evidence from Atlas Shrugged into their estimates is a common complaint of republicans.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Cthulu Carl posted:

When reached for comment, Speaker of the House Bernie Sanders merely smiles and whispers "Feel the Bern."

ricro
Dec 22, 2008

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

It's gonna be so hilarious once this whole national psychotic episode is over and those people start realizing what actually happened.

Most of them will die off first, and the rest will rationalize it

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.
I have definitely hoped for a bumbling buffoon to get elected president at some point in my life. Never in my wildest dreams would it have been like this. Jesus Christ.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
nbd, guys.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/gop-planning-attack-campaign-reporters-covering-trump-jr-article-1.3320413

"GOP planning attack campaign on reporters covering Trump Jr."

"GOP workers close to the White House are planning to dig up years-worth of articles from the journalists who have been covering the story this week, The Washington Post reported.

They then plan to scour those stories for factual errors or perceived bias, and feed their findings to conservative outlets like Fox News while also publicizing them on social media."

Totally normal and cool.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Lmao what a pathetic bitch

Toilet Shoes
Aug 22, 2016

by Lowtax
Everyone scream into the void. Yes, that's good, that's healthy, get it all out.

*Checks watch* Will someone get lunch? We are going to be here awhile.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/885224186494369793

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
thats just a corpse put into a sitting pose right

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Chinatown posted:

thats just a corpse put into a sitting pose right

good to see old crypt keeper getting work with his hbo series off the air for so long

Owlbear Camus fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Jul 12, 2017

whodatwhere
Aug 24, 2013

Just lol at that talking point. Nothing about global policy ie the point of the summit, etc. Just that everyone 'loved' him.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

NotWearingPants posted:

The fact that the CBO refuses to include the magic of the free market with citations to evidence from Atlas Shrugged into their estimates is a common complaint of republicans.

how long before trump gets rid of the CBO

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

was his going on the channel for "rapture" christian apostacy to be interviewed by a literal ghoul planned as spin control for the summit, or the trumpy kong jr absurdity?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

I love the "but her emails!" defense Trumpers are doubling down on. It's like those morons don't understand that crimes don't cancel each other out.

If Hillary committed treason, throw her in jail too. Maybe she and donnie can share a cell and the FBI can charge $5 for people to see them.