Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

NtotheTC posted:

Because people only care about Lewis. Alonso isn't there and no one's even noticed. Poor Fernando.

Nando was there my friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I wonder how many tigers Lewis has surprised so far today

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

1500quidporsche posted:

Nando was there my friend.

Well I didn't see it so it doesn't count. I tuned in for the mixed-race girl group and then tuned out again when it transpired they'd allowed Rosberg to sully the paving slabs of a once-great city.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

NtotheTC posted:

Because people only care about Lewis. Alonso isn't there and no one's even noticed. Poor Fernando.

https://twitter.com/McLarenF1/status/885186656839577600

You've got the Benson Brain Damage

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

NtotheTC posted:

Well I didn't see it so it doesn't count. I tuned in for the mixed-race girl group and then tuned out again when it transpired they'd allowed Rosberg to sully the paving slabs of a once-great city.

Rosberg rolling up with the trophy and dunking on Lewis was the high point of the event my friend.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

1500quidporsche posted:

Rosberg rolling up with the trophy and dunking on Lewis was the high point of the event my friend.

I'm starting to get on the Nico bandwagon. His trolling is masterclass

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

Lewis is a mess.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The frauds at FIA probably will start an investigation over Seb Vettel´s donuts on Trafalgar Square.

also

DoctorGonzo fucked around with this message at 20:29 on Jul 12, 2017

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

NtotheTC posted:

Who the gently caress invited rosberg into the country? Mods?

Yes, we did.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
lol I missed this

https://twitter.com/SkySportsF1/status/885217823412432898

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Hamilton should show some love to his fans.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Norns posted:

I'm starting to get on the Nico bandwagon. His trolling is masterclass

Not gonna lie, Rossie has won me over. He's kinda Cool And Good.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Human Grand Prix posted:

Hamilton should show some love to his fans.

I agree to be honest. He visits children's hospitals so often at this point that they're basically all spoiled, some of them are terminal and won't even be paying for a Sky subscription in their lifetimes so why the gently caress he bothers with them instead of showing up for some (mostly German by the sounds of things) yuppies in a poo poo city is beyond me

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll
Norns, your av and signature is too good man. It's funny.

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

Rosberg has made this season 100% better.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

FartingBedpost posted:

The quality of the driving has certainly improved without him.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

e: great minds ^^^

FartingBedpost posted:

By not being in it.

NtotheTC fucked around with this message at 20:55 on Jul 12, 2017

CratSock
Aug 5, 2004

Sock Wielding Assassin

This reminded me how disappointed I am in Stoff. The fact that I forget he even exists most races is clear evidence that he's a Sauber/FI/Haas driver at best, and really should be replaced.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Stoff is bad and irrelevant.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

The F1 Live YouTube feed now appears to be replaying the Austria race

Edit: Nope, they've jumped from lap 4 to lap 42 so it must just be the highlights.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
The ironic thing is that the BBC is very biased against Lewis and Benson is a well known Rosberg and Vettel fan.

The fact that posters here think he likes Lewis shows you the kind of sick, blind and irrational hate they harbour towards him.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i loving hate lewis hamilton

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

poty your lewis fandom is leaking out of your posts. Plz contain yourself

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
I was thinking Lewis had some reason he had to miss it so I checked his Twitter and found this:

https://twitter.com/LewisHamilton/status/884781289370464257

lmao he ditched his fans so he could party to lmfao

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Clearly the champion the British deserve.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
It's hard to say just how good Vandoorne is ATM.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lewis is probably the fakest cool guy ever.

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

Human Grand Prix posted:

I forget he's even racing until he's out.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Human Grand Prix posted:

He's real good

at being poo poo lmfao

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

It's my opinion that the McLaren this year is awful, but not so awful that Stoff couldn't meet Nando halfway from their current difference.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

NtotheTC posted:

I agree to be honest. He visits children's hospitals so often at this point that they're basically all spoiled, some of them are terminal and won't even be paying for a Sky subscription in their lifetimes so why the gently caress he bothers with them instead of showing up for some (mostly German by the sounds of things) yuppies in a poo poo city is beyond me

Lmao that av is the best :10bux: I have ever spent on these dead gay comedy forums. Good man leaning into it.

My city is awesome and the fact that all of us financial crisis causing bankers hate that tax dodging shitheel is hilarious. :britain:

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I went back to that strange charity shop and found this for £2

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

keevo posted:

I was thinking Lewis had some reason he had to miss it so I checked his Twitter and found this:

https://twitter.com/LewisHamilton/status/884781289370464257

lmao he ditched his fans so he could party to lmfao

Surrounding himself with sycophants at that. Lewis really does disgust me.

I am loving to see the Worst Thread warming to Are Rosie who is good and cool at all times. His mind games are genius and far extend his driving career going above and beyond the call of duty. He just knows he is constantly loving over Their Lewis and he is loving every second of his master trolling.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

:toxx: that I'll buy the first F1 related 16"x20" or greater picture I can find in a US memorabilia store.

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

Theophany posted:

Lmao that av is the best :10bux: I have ever spent on these dead gay comedy forums. Good man leaning into it.

You are surely doing the Lords work

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.

Human Grand Prix posted:

Yeah, I'm surprised they signed him for next year. I was sure they were gonna use him as a sacrificial lamb for the fanboys and blame some of the poo poo results on him.

And maybe it's true and he's not good enough, but he didn't get much of a chance.
In the Belgian press he talks about never getting to race, constantly 'managing' the car (trying to not blow up the Honda engine), In a way, he's still their test driver. Alonso is of course a superior driver, but he also gets to give the team the middle finger and push the car to (and over) it's limits.
We'll see next year, if Honda manages to pull a half respectable engine out of their arse by then.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I'm sure atleast part of Alonso's phenomenal results is from him getting fed up after fifteen laps, saying "gently caress it, it'll only blow up anyways" and cranking the engine up. So ya Stoffel, managing the car is dumb.

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are

iospace posted:

Question, what does the GP2 Boyfriend think about Palmer and Kubica? This is very, very important.

He thinks Kubica is a badass, and he can't be bothered to remember Palmer's name from race to race.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

DirtRoadJunglist posted:

He thinks Kubica is a badass, and he can't be bothered to remember Palmer's name from race to race.

He's a keeper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

DirtRoadJunglist posted:

Correct opinions

• Locked thread