Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

someone post the text messages he wrote to his mistress i cant find em

james joyce love letter dot fart

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/885224898133708800
Never thought they could get Murkowski and Paul happy with the same bill, turns out they can't please either of them, and Collins and Heller make that 48, which means no one has to be the deciding vote.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

:wow:

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
MSNBC with press briefing audio and that HuckaShe photo again

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

Otis Reddit posted:

My coworker is ranting that the Russian lawyer thing was a setup and that the woman works for a firm that the DNC employs, FusionGPS. Anyone hear this and know if it's bs?.
I wish the dems were savage enough for it to be a set-up.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

im not owned, ur the owned one

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Nichael posted:

I still find it crazy how Obama and Clinton could both end their administrations with really good approval ratings, and yet be replaced by idiotic dipshits that were intent on destroying everything good about their predecessors.

It's almost as though our system gives too much power to hateful disconnected idiots

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

i mean literally it doesn't matter if jr. met with hillary clinton doing a really bad russian accent, and all she told him was a list of podesta's favorite "pizza toppings"

he fully and completely 100% knowingly tried to collude with a foreign government to effect the election

Serf
May 5, 2011

hell yeah tho

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

That's great, Trump won't lift a finger to help sell the plan to the GOP hold outs or the public.
If it does pass he'll host another party at the White House and if it fails he's letting McConnell know he's prepared to poo poo on him for it.

Then when it goes back to the house he'll start leaning on Paul Ryan.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Nichael posted:

I still find it crazy how Obama and Clinton could both end their administrations with really good approval ratings, and yet be replaced by idiotic dipshits that were intent on destroying everything good about their predecessors.
Well the winners lost the popular vote both times.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Thoguh posted:

Not downplaying climate change or anything... but having ports isn't one of the things that is going to be an issue. We'll still have whatever ports we'll need. It'll just be the Port of Atlanta instead of the Port of Miami.

port of trump tower

Apr 7, 2003

NNick posted:

I wish the dems were savage enough for it to be a set-up.

That they aren't willing to do the things the GOP does is why they lose. Their insistence on taking the high road hurts marginalized people, the poor, and may soon kill 27k uninsured people a year. Good thing they've got their decorum though.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

mormonpartyboat posted:

james joyce love letter dot fart

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

The Nastier Nate posted:

That's great, Trump won't lift a finger to help sell the plan to the GOP hold outs or the public.
If it does pass he'll host another party at the White House and if it fails he's letting McConnell know he's prepared to poo poo on him for it.

Then when it goes back to the house he'll start leaning on Paul Ryan.

there are trump aligned PAC's that are already starting to run adds against gop senators that don't do what he tells them lol

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

zen death robot posted:

he gets cranky after trips lmao
STAMINA

it's hosed up that the Democrats let Donny get away with being the "tough guy" throughout 2015 and 2016, and still let him get away with it when he's a dithering old man, suffering from early dementia and obesity, is paralyzed in fear by stairs and germs, and is notoriously vain

Otis Reddit posted:

My coworker is ranting that the Russian lawyer thing was a setup and that the woman works for a firm that the DNC employs, FusionGPS. Anyone hear this and know if it's bs?.

Donny's administration literally admits they worked with the Russians, it still doesn't matter.

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

sandoz posted:

i mean literally it doesn't matter if jr. met with hillary clinton doing a really bad russian accent, and all she told him was a list of podesta's favorite "pizza toppings"

he fully and completely 100% knowingly tried to collude with a foreign government to effect the election

Uhh excuse me your Honor that hooker turned out to be an undercover cop so I wasn't soliciting a hooker bing bing bong bong

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Citizen Tayne posted:

It's almost as though our system gives too much power to hateful disconnected idiots

too much? or not enough? imagine trump with more power. imagine the tweets

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Otis Reddit posted:

lol, try to disprove your coworker, it doesn't loving matter. they're braindead and will believe whatever they're told to believe because they're weak and worthless, just tell them to stop shoving ham sandwiches down their fat gullet and shut the gently caress up

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Lol this press gaggle is a cluster gently caress

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

actually mister principal i believe you will find that i purchased OREGANO

Serf
May 5, 2011

Nichael posted:

we have been sufficiently trained to the point where a critical mass of people can be convinced that change is all they want and they don't care what kind of change it is. our lives are so lovely that we'll believe any sort of lies. economic freedoms get eroded on the daily while we keep our attention on social issues that are important but nonthreatening to the interests of the global capitalist elite

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

pathetic little tramp posted:

lol, try to disprove your coworker, it doesn't loving matter. they're braindead and will believe whatever they're told to believe because they're weak and worthless, just tell them to stop shoving ham sandwiches down their fat gullet and shut the gently caress up

this is wrong

tell them to put some opioids on that ham sandwich before stuffing it down their fat gullet

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

Schnorkles posted:

i bet harlan hill's bowties spin around in a circle when he gets excited or embarrassed

or aroused, even

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Deceptive Thinker posted:

He looks like a character from the Alvin and the Chipmunks cartoon

He's Simon and Theodore.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
im not voting against my best interests. death is my best interest.

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide

pathetic little tramp posted:

tell them to stop shoving ham sandwiches down their fat gullet and shut the gently caress up

no, let them eat ham sandwiches until they get sick and die without healthcare. It's a better option, then you don't have to hear their bullshit anymore.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Reality Winner posted:

im not voting against my best interests. death is my best interest.

the death of white rural americans is in my best interest which is why i changed my party affiliation to republican

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Mmmmmmm ham

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Nichael posted:

Turns out charisma will get people to like you despite doing gently caress all, but not your chosen successor.

Apr 7, 2003

I hope I don't live to see the year 2050, because there will be lists published ranking Trump as one of the greatest presidents who ever lived.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

I will not Pokes.

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

teaching a piss chugging seminar no doubt

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Well the winners lost the popular vote both times.

It's a broken system on so many levels. The fact that Donny and Bush won by losing is already being forgotten by the left, when it should have been a rallying cry for the last 17 years that the electoral college has to loving go.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Gringostar posted:

the death of white rural americans is in my best interest which is why i changed my party affiliation to republican

by announcing he's leaving the gop, joe scarborough admits HE was the real racist

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Citizen Tayne posted:

I hope I don't live to see the year 2050, because there will be lists published ranking Trump as one of the greatest presidents who ever lived.

I guarantee he'll be remembered fondly by the right, if not the entirety of the nation.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

https://twitter.com/GovMikeHuckabee/status/885219110371684353

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Nichael posted:

It's a broken system on so many levels. The fact that Donny and Bush won by losing is already being forgotten by the left, when it should have been a rallying cry for the last 17 years that the electoral college has to loving go.

The constitution is gonna end up being the thing that ends up destroying america and it owns

Porpoise With A Purpose
Feb 28, 2006

Killing dogs is actually good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Montasque posted:

The prequels are like my favs.

same

• Locked thread