Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

a bone to pick posted:

lol at the first image in that reply thread

absolutely, 100% equivalent in every way to teenage ivanka looking lustfully at her father while sitting in his lap wearing a short skirt, while he is perched atop two golden parrots loving. there is no difference between these things at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007
The creepy Obama pics are breaking my mind :qq:

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Merry christmas you filthy animal.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

empty whippet box posted:

absolutely, 100% equivalent in every way to teenage ivanka looking lustfully at her father while sitting in his lap wearing a short skirt, while he is perched atop two golden parrots loving. there is no difference between these things at all

Hell of an entrance to the good thread, all the same, welcome. Let me know if there's anything I can do for you, I hope your meltdown is a nice one.

kickascii
Mar 30, 2010

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

That was a fun 24 hours.

Hope ya'll enjoyed it!

I hope this doesnt die down quickly. I am enjoying the rightwing conspiracy theory side of the DTJR news.

-Obama admin illegally spied on Trump team
-Russiarussiarussia is Obama admin manfacturing an excuse for illegal spying. Or warhawks who are pissed russia has been cockblocking in Syria and looking to manufacture consent for a conflict. Or both.

I wonder if there is anything to the rumors that the russian that met with DTJR is an anti trump activist, with ties to Obama admin and the PR company responsible for the piss dossier. Can you imagine if this was a DNC setup to get an excuse for spying on the Trump team? Talk about an infowars fever dream.

kickascii fucked around with this message at 20:55 on Jul 12, 2017

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Skypie posted:

Remember: you don't normally get people on trumped up (lol) charges. You can't just declare treason willy-nilly

Nobody in here is a federal prosecutor so we can actually call it whatever we want.

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Calling Dr. Goon, we have some serious projection happening.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Hmm, looks like ol' Barry has a thing or 2 to teach Donald about grabbing them by the pussy

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Who What Now posted:

Nobody in here is a federal prosecutor so we can actually call it whatever we want.

Yah we know. You're just a gaggle of broke brains that decided to let a presidential election disrupt your lives

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot
Hahaha aww, thanks for the new av guys. It a nice to know I triggered you guys so much that now you've spent 20 dollars on me <3

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

I actually like that av.

The red text is weakish, but the actual image is nice.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Yah we know. You're just a gaggle of broke brains that decided to let a presidential election disrupt your lives

:ironicat:

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

kickascii posted:

I hope this doesnt die down quickly. I am enjoying the rightwing conspiracy theory side of the DTJR news.

-Russiarussiarussia is Obama admin manfacturing an excuse for illegal spying. Or warhawks who are pissed russia has been cockblocking in Syria and looking to manufacture consent for a conflict. Or both.

I wonder if there is anything to the rumors that the russian that met with DTJR is an anti trump activist, with ties to Obama admin and the PR company resposible for the piss dossier. Can you imagine if this was a DNC setup to getan excusr for spying on the Trump team? Talk about an infowars fever dream.

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Tallgeese posted:

I actually like that av.

The red text is weakish, but the actual image is nice.

It's hard to make out on the mobile app. It's nicer than cum spidey though, the only thing I liked about that one was the fact Spunky bought it in a fit of rage

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

frakeaing HAMSTER DANCE posted:

It's hard to make out on the mobile app. It's nicer than cum spidey though, the only thing I liked about that one was the fact Spunky bought it in a fit of rage

Patently false.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Just come to grips with the fact that a lot of people dislike you intensely

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

I thought that was webbing!

Dicky B
Mar 23, 2004

unfortunately the obama pic is photoshopped so your hilarious bout of cognitive dissonance is all for nothing

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Tallgeese posted:

I thought that was webbing!

In a sense, maybe it was.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Omg, do you have the video for this?

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Prorat posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkRY_kA2Aaw

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Just come to grips with the fact that a lot of people dislike you intensely

A lot of trumpets oh noooooooooo.

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

Prorat posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkRY_kA2Aaw
It's one of my favorites.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Y'all convinced me. Trump is fine. Someone should make a "Toxx if you think President Trump is fine and will serve out his first term" thread.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

A lot of trumpets oh noooooooooo.

I think finding you unbearable is a non-partisan issue really. Transcends any kind of affiliation.

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I think finding you unbearable is a non-partisan issue really. Transcends any kind of affiliation.

Sure buddy, sure. Trump's fine, don't hurt yourself or others

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Haha what a crazy cat

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

NotWearingPants posted:

Y'all convinced me. Trump is fine. Someone should make a "Toxx if you think President Trump is fine and will serve out his first term" thread.

good job. Here watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntWieh7YIgY

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Hahaha aww, thanks for the new av guys. It a nice to know I triggered you guys so much that now you've spent 20 dollars on me <3

I'm conflicted, your new av is kind of weak but at least I don't have to see someone's cum everytime you post.

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

Prorat posted:

Haha what a crazy cat

The man flat out grew too powerful for his shirt

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

NotWearingPants posted:

Excluding assassins

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

a bone to pick posted:

I'm conflicted, your new av is kind of weak but at least I don't have to see someone's cum everytime you post.

We must take the good and the bad in life, friend.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

a bone to pick posted:

My fee-fees exactly. In the end, it's better not to see jizz, physically revolting

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Eh he'll serve out his term no matter what because the GOP are incorrigible scum but it's pretty likely a whole loving lot of his crew are getting indicted

The gotta be warming up the pardon printer right now

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

kickascii posted:

I wonder if there is anything to the rumors that the russian that met with DTJR is an anti trump activist, with ties to Obama admin and the PR company responsible for the piss dossier. Can you imagine if this was a DNC setup to get an excuse for spying on the Trump team? Talk about an infowars fever dream.

Barack "dronelord" Obama definitely never did anything shady as gently caress, I mean the man's a nobel peace prize winner ffs!

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Lmao this is the perfect av for you

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Haha, look at the fatty run.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
"I tried to go commit a crime but when I got there, there like, wasn't even any cool illegal stuff."

Sounds like and innocent, honest man we should not be disparaging, unlike dirty dems who are very bad by The way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
Hey in other news, apparently Joe Scarborough is changing his party affiliation and leaving the GOP. Godspeed to your next lame-rear end project

• Locked thread