Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
i forgot the butt chugging thing involved a frat too, so it's relevant to the current trends of this thread thankyouvmuch

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/23/butt-chugging-fraternity-tennessee_n_3635660.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

aware of dog posted:

Personally I'd rather have Boons Farm in my rear end than my mouth

How about rear end to mouth? A new version of butt chug.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Aves Maria! posted:

Kid Rock is never going to be a US Senator, what the gently caress are you people smoking

Donald Trump is never going to be a US president, what the gently caress are you people smoking

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Is that poster named PUTIN IT IN MY rear end still around? I feel like he'd be relevant to this thread

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

skylined! posted:

a few years ago a local university of tennessee student popularized the term "butt chugging" when he became ill after using a funnel to rapid-fill his anal cavity with boonsfarm sweet wine, thus becoming inebriated much faster as alcohol absorbed through the membranes in his butt hole place

so what the gently caress does your heart tell you, friend

Which is hilarious because you can achieve the same effect by taking small, regular shots to absorb it into your mucous membranes. Leave it to college students to instead shove it up their asses.

farraday
Jan 10, 2007

Lower those eyebrows, young man. And the other one.
https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/885252234904305664

Putin twice denied taking part in an elephant march.

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016

Mustached Demon posted:

How about rear end to mouth? A new version of butt chug.

Nah, the Human Centipede sucked

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Despera posted:

Donald Trump is never going to be a US president, what the gently caress are you people smoking

The two are not the same, and if you really think they are you should consider never posting again

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

"I'll eat this entire jar of bugs if Kid Rock becomes senator," says an increasingly salivating Sam Wang, to no one in particular.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Aves Maria! posted:

The two are not the same, and if you really think they are you should consider never posting again

I'll consider it

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Aves Maria! posted:

There really is no floor limiting the types of people who can get elected to federal office. That is a true fact.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

They're really not that different and its easier to become a senator than a president.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Nah I'll keep posting

AmiYumi
Oct 10, 2005

I FORGOT TO HAIL KING TORG

Groovelord Neato posted:

trump is 100 percent an atheist who hadn't been to church in decades and the religious right still voted for him.
Trump personally embodies every trait they've ever ascribed to a fictional Antichrist except being Jewish, and they not only voted for him overwhelmingly, they created a whole subset of diehard voters who ramble on about how he's literally an agent of God's will on Earth because of [INSERT OUT-OF-CONTEXT OLD TESTAMENT* JUSTIFICATION HERE].

*and/or pseudobiblical fanfiction

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

mcmagic posted:

There really is no floor limiting the types of people who can get elected to federal office. That is a true fact.

kid rock would be A) running against a popular incumbent, b) on the same ticket as the current wildly unpopular president, and c) does not have the electoral college to allow him to win

trump doesn't mean every broke brained possibility is likely

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

The fastest way to get drunk is to lie on your side and drill a hole in your skull so you can pour that juice straight into your brain.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Mantis42 posted:

They're really not that different and its easier to become a senator than a president.

this is dumb, you're dumb

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

it's weird that they loathed his churchgoing predecessor who's been married to the same woman his whole life and only has kids by her. wonder what it is that's different about them...

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Arglebargle III posted:

The fastest way to get drunk is to lie on your side and drill a hole in your skull so you can pour that juice straight into your brain.

Ah I see you have heard of trepartying.

AmiYumi
Oct 10, 2005

I FORGOT TO HAIL KING TORG

farraday posted:

Idiot, everyone knows you have to ask "Are you a cop?" three times, because they're only allowed to lie twice. That's the law.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

AmiYumi posted:

Trump personally embodies every trait they've ever ascribed to a fictional Antichrist except being Jewish, and they not only voted for him overwhelmingly, they created a whole subset of diehard voters who ramble on about how he's literally an agent of God's will on Earth because of [INSERT OUT-OF-CONTEXT OLD TESTAMENT* JUSTIFICATION HERE].

*and/or pseudobiblical fanfiction

Because they are amoral scum who only care about one thing, power. And he delivered them the stolen SCOTUS seat. There is also pretty much no difference between what prosperity gospel charlatans are selling and Trump University.

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

Aves Maria! posted:

look bud i get that it's important to still feel like things make sense but i am telling you i have like 50 extended family members in michigan and every single one of those dumbfuck idiots would vote for kid rock, as well as all of their acquaintances

they'd vote harder than they did for trump, by a lot

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

*holds up magnifying glass to portraits of obama and trump* i can't quite place it...what is it that's different.

marshmonkey
Dec 5, 2003

I was sick of looking
at your stupid avatar
so
have a cool cat instead.

:v:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Groovelord Neato posted:

*holds up magnifying glass to portraits of obama and trump* i can't quite place it...what is it that's different.

It's because Obama smells like a demon.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

skylined! posted:

look bud i get that it's important to still feel like things make sense but i am telling you i have like 50 extended family members in michigan and every single one of those dumbfuck idiots would vote for kid rock, as well as all of their acquaintances

I live in Michigan and the radio plays exactly one of his songs, plus he has a lovely whiskey brand deal. he wouldn't get anywhere.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

skylined! posted:

I'm sorry that your extended family is nothing but morons, but that doesn't mean kid rock will win

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Aves Maria! posted:

No its not. Kid Rock may not be able to win this particular seat at this particular point in time but Kid Rock could definitely be a senator.

But hey, I bet you spammed poo poo like "Trump could win every swing state and would still lose!" to anyone who disagreed with the echo chamber last year, right?

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

skylined! posted:

would they otherwise vote dem tho?

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

AmiYumi posted:

Idiot, everyone knows you have to ask "Are you a cop?" three times, because they're only allowed to lie twice. That's the law.

They also have to read you your Miranda rights, otherwise they have to release you!

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

farraday posted:

"did you hack US elections"
"nyet"
"did you not not not not hack US elections"
"nyet"
"drat he's good"

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

Groovelord Neato posted:

it's weird that they loathed his churchgoing predecessor who's been married to the same woman his whole life and only has kids by her. wonder what it is that's different about them...

What are you talking about? They loved Bush.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

I mean even on his worst day Kid Rock is guaranteed nowhere near as dumb as Louie Gohmert.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

farraday posted:

I can't stop laughing at the image of Trump questioning a spymaster and thinking he came away the victor.

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

Aves Maria! posted:

I'm sorry that your extended family is nothing but morons, but that doesn't mean kid rock will win

:same:

DreamShipWrecked posted:

I live in Michigan and the radio plays exactly one of his songs, plus he has a lovely whiskey brand deal. he wouldn't get anywhere.

this is as anecdotally useless as my anecdote hth

how'd trump towers do in michigan?

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

would they otherwise vote dem tho?

i dunno man they're drunken racists crazy people. michigan is like florida of the north

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Mantis42 posted:

No its not. Kid Rock may not be able to win this particular seat at this particular point in time but Kid Rock could definitely be a senator.

But hey, I bet you spammed poo poo like "Trump could win every swing state and would still lose!" to anyone who disagreed with the echo chamber last year, right?

you've got me. that was definitely me and not something you just made up because you're a loving idiot.

kid rock will make his vanity run for Senate and when he loses, I doubt he'll be coming back in 6-12 years to try again.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

DreamShipWrecked posted:

Ah I see you have heard of trepartying.

nods approvingly

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

Blitz7x posted:

"did you hack US elections"
"nyet"
"did you not not not not hack US elections"
"nyet"
"drat he's good"

It took him 20-25 minutes to do this

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

Tir McDohl posted:

It took him 20-25 minutes to do this

it's impolite to talk with your mouth full

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

skylined! posted:

michigan is like florida of the north

Can confirm this though. There are a lot of Confederate battle flags here for an Underground Railroad endpoint.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kekekela
Oct 28, 2004

Aves Maria! posted:

He became pretty open with his Republican leanings and making it obvious he was interested in politics as soon as he made bank. While a Senate bid is probably not realistic yet, I've always thought he was a good bet to run for congress at some point.

• Locked thread