Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Madkal posted:

Or when Donnie and friends start accusing Hillary of being peed on.

That part's actually true though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Aves Maria! posted:

Kid Rock is never going to be a US Senator, what the gently caress are you people smoking

Donald Trump is never going to be President. What the gently caress are you people smoking?

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

prom candy posted:

this owns though and will age like a fine wine

He'll win because Republicans somehow think he's a good ol' boy from the heartland despite having spent the first half of his life/career in loving Michigan as a rapper.
We're full-on talking a potential senator who was on an ICP album.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Seeing chatter that WaPo is still sitting on something huge, but no indication on what or timeline on release.

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster

ReidRansom posted:

Seeing chatter that WaPo is still sitting on something huge, but no indication on what or timeline on release.

If WaPo has something huge and are sitting on it, then the only people who would know are the people sitting on it.

WaPo isn't going to let word of a huge story get out and get scooped.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/885278633014812673

1.6 billion dollars is simultaenously way too much and way too little.

There is no way you are going to build a Real Wall for that amount, and it could have funded SO MUCH YOU RACIST PRICK.

GamingHyena
Jul 25, 2003

Devil's Advocate

DreamShipWrecked posted:

This is too close to reality, please make it more outlandish.

"The REAL story is the lamestream media liberals' HYPOCRISY in forcing America to accept the left wing LIE of environmentalism yet they clutch their pearls when a PRIVATE CITIZEN attempts to repeatedly CURE a jellyfish sting through NATURAL METHODS!"

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

ReidRansom posted:

I agree that a thing might happen within an uncertain timeframe according to people talking about things.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

At this point "The [NYTimes/Washington Post] is about to break something huge!" is a comically safe prediction.

moostaffa
Apr 2, 2008

People always ask me about Toad, It's fantastic. Let me tell you about Toad. I do very well with Toad. I love Toad. No one loves Toad more than me, BELIEVE ME. Toad loves me. I have the best Toad.

DreamShipWrecked posted:

There is no way you are going to build a Real Wall for that amount, and it could have funded SO MUCH YOU RACIST PRICK.

Who needs food stamps or NPR or forests when you can have a big, beautiful wall?

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

All the BREAKING NEWS: standby for news! poo poo is insufferable. If it's big, everyone will see it soon anyway. Not trying to dogpile whoever posted that, it's annoying that the journalists tweet about it like that more than anything.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

If WaPo has something huge and are sitting on it, then the only people who would know are the people sitting on it.

Right, well I mean yeah only they would know what it actually is, but rumblings of big things isn't unusual

Spaced God posted:

I agree that a thing might happen within an uncertain timeframe according to people talking about things.

Of course when it's framed this way...

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
1.6 billion dollars wouldn't cover the cost for a chicken wire fence along the border let alone a beautiful strong wall.

Edible Hat
Jul 23, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mantis42 posted:

"At least it was consensual, unlike what Rapist Bill Clinton did on the Lolita Express!"

The right stopped talking about Jeffrey Epstein after Trump won the nomination, for some reason.

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

1.6 billion dollars wouldn't cover the cost for a chicken wire fence along the border let alone a beautiful strong wall.

1.6b credits used to get you a fuckton of tesla coils in red alert 2

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

Aurubin posted:

The weird holdout on the GOP bill to me is Murkowski. She's gotten primaried from the right when she was going along with all the other bullshit shenanigans with the Senate. She only won her most recent term due to a write in. Unless I misjudge politics, to me that seems more a license to go your own way than tack right with the crazies. Or am I wrong about Alaska politics?

Republicans are bad people, my man

Crows Turn Off
Jan 7, 2008

Sinteres posted:

Parts have, but even some of the deep state twitter people say it also has disinformation in it.
What parts have been shown inaccurate?

OhDearGodNo
Jan 3, 2014

Goddamnit I JUST FINISHED READING IT AND TAKING THIS SCREENSHOT.

On a whim I wanted to see if anything in the dossier matched up and found the same info.

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009

DreamShipWrecked posted:

Didn't know Mexico'a legislature also called it the House Appropriations Committee, wonder what's that translated from?

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

OddObserver posted:

Didn't know Mexico'a legislature also called it the House Appropriations Committee, wonder what's that translated from?

We will get Mexico to build the wall using our tax-payers money!

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.

Madkal posted:

They'll pay for it. Later.

A line that has never backfired for anyone working with a Trump.

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets
JOBS, JOBS, JOBS!

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

Mueller's team trying to stir things up and see what panic releases they get

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
Mexico can just say that the wall was very shoddily built and therefore they will refuse to pay for it. It will be a move Trump will have to admire.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

Mueller's team trying to stir things up and see what panic releases they get

That wouldn't work. They'd only say anything once someone reaches out for comment.

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Crows Turn Off posted:

What parts have been shown inaccurate?

I didn't say it's been proven false, I just said it hasn't been proven that everything in it is true.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/JohnCornyn/status/885281962063269888

This is just embarrassing at this point.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Madkal posted:

This is the most likely outcome.

This reminds me of the time when we had a referendum on our ballot about building a new bridge to Canada. Specifically, Canada wanted to pay us to us American workers and American steel to build a huge new bridge. It would have brought in tons of jobs, not to mention the income of the steel and such.

There was no reason to vote no. We voted no because some right wing nuts decided it was going to raise taxes for some reason. Canada is still going to build it, just now we don't get the income.

People are really, really, really, really dumb.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
For some reason Chris Coons is on MSNBC praising the GOP Hack and Trump's stooge he's trying to install in the FBI. Democrats will always suck apparently.

Dogwood Fleet
Sep 14, 2013
https://twitter.com/damnyouwillis/status/884976966511755264

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009

Majorian posted:

Oddjob is a tall Asian man in the movie; they just made him small in the game because, well, someone needed to break the multiplayer.

e: That said, I always got easy headshots on him playing as Trevelyan, so...:getin:

Honestly I thought it was because Rare confused him with Knicknack.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

DreamShipWrecked posted:

This is the most likely outcome.

This reminds me of the time when we had a referendum on our ballot about building a new bridge to Canada. Specifically, Canada wanted to pay us to us American workers and American steel to build a huge new bridge. It would have brought in tons of jobs, not to mention the income of the steel and such.

There was no reason to vote no. We voted no because some right wing nuts decided it was going to raise taxes for some reason. Canada is still going to build it, just now we don't get the income.

People are really, really, really, really dumb.

Was this the bridge that the guy who owned the only other bridge it would be competing with sabotaged?

eyebeem
Jul 18, 2013

by R. Guyovich

My god, it's full of stars.

farraday
Jan 10, 2007

Lower those eyebrows, young man. And the other one.
https://twitter.com/jdawsey1/status/885284773672955905

Because pretending what you care about is people being in the country illegally is tiring.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
How much do yall wanna bet that it was the Russians feeding him all that bullshit on Obama's birth certificate :chaostrump:

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

An interesting reddit thread:
https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/6mwkj2/house_democrats_want_to_know_why_a_major_russian/dk4wiiv/

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

How much do yall wanna bet that it was the Russians feeding him all that bullshit on Obama's birth certificate :chaostrump:

Wow, I assumed he just pulled that out of his rear end. Could he have ... really believed it?

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

haveblue posted:

Was this the bridge that the guy who owned the only other bridge it would be competing with sabotaged?

Why yes, how did you know?

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Would be nice if you could provide excerpts and/or a description.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moostaffa
Apr 2, 2008

People always ask me about Toad, It's fantastic. Let me tell you about Toad. I do very well with Toad. I love Toad. No one loves Toad more than me, BELIEVE ME. Toad loves me. I have the best Toad.

farraday posted:

https://twitter.com/jdawsey1/status/885284773672955905

Because pretending what you care about is people being in the country illegally is tiring.

As a legal immigrant, this is a really, REALLY bad idea that would has decades-long effects all over the world.

• Locked thread