Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
He can and he will, harder than ever before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShadowCatboy
Jan 22, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Not exactly a comic but I did a thingy as I am wont to do.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Definitely a good cartoon.

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

ShadowCatboy posted:

Not exactly a comic but I did a thingy as I am wont to do.

:five:

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

So is Stiglich saying that Trump (and therefore Hillary) did nothing wrong, or that Hillary (and therefore Trump) did something wrong?

Trazz
Jun 11, 2008

skeleton warrior posted:

As always, Bok's not quite smart enough to realize that announcing that you're anti-antifa kind of makes you pro-fa.

But have you considered that Antifa are the REAL fascists? :smuggo:

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Jerusalem posted:

So is Stiglich saying that Trump (and therefore Hillary) did nothing wrong, or that Hillary (and therefore Trump) did something wrong?
You're thinking too hard, it's "no hypocrite, no hypocrite, you're the hypocrite!"

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Says a member of the media with a two week delay

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

Jerusalem posted:

Basically this:

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice

What is this trying to say? That in the middle of all this horrible Russia business what was really important, Her Emails, was forgotten?

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Sandpuppy posted:

I can't believe how many Youtube videos there are of Waffle House employees fighting each other. What do they do, serve vodka in the break rooms?

a waffle house doesnt feel like home to me unless i can can see bullet holes in the windows or wall

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Ashsaber posted:

What is this trying to say? That in the middle of all this horrible Russia business what was really important, Her Emails, was forgotten?
Ultimately it didn't matter whether they remembered the Damaging Hillary Info, as either way Donald Jr.'s Meeting would still kill them all.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Haha, actually yeah this is more accurate :xd:

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

Ashsaber posted:

"We should be focusing less on Trump Jr colluding with Russia to get dirt of Hillary and more on speculating what that dirt could have been"

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010
I don't get it?? Since this is Ramirez it has to be pro Trump, but how? It's seemingly portraying him as a gullible idiot

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

Xen Tricks posted:

I don't get it?? Since this is Ramirez it has to be pro Trump, but how? It's seemingly portraying him as a gullible idiot

That's what defending trump requires these days

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Rameriz isnt full trump just half trump

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

Where's the crying Statue of Liberty

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

7 [timg]http://i.imgur.com/uvUnXdU.jpg]/timg]

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Nonsense, this is an election year

Edible Hat
Jul 23, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Didn't Don Jr. himself say the "damaging Hillary info" was complete bullshit? How loving stupid is Mike Lester? Also, if it were damaging, then that undercuts the main (nonsensical) defense of Trump, Kushner, and Manafort for taking the meeting, that it produced nothing of value and therefore there was no collusion between the Russian state and the Trump campaign. I repeat: how loving stupid is Mike Lester?

Edible Hat fucked around with this message at 10:02 on Jul 13, 2017

Xen Tricks
Nov 4, 2010

Edible Hat posted:

Didn't Don Jr. himself say the "damaging Hillary info" was complete bullshit? How loving stupid is Mike Lester? Also, if it were damaging, then that undercuts the main (nonsensical) defense of Trump, Kushner, and Manafort for taking the meeting, that it produced nothing of value and therefore there was no collusion between the Russian state and the Trump campaign. I repeat: how loving stupid is Mike Lester?

I'm gonna go ahead and say very. Unlike most of his opportunistic politically craven peers, Lester is just a dumbshit with a child like view of the world. Remember Rainbow Tie HomoBama that went on for how many years?

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

cheetah7071 posted:

It would have some kind of sense given the only healthy thing is labelled truth...but fries are labelled facts and they're every bit as bad as a greasy burger.

.Edward Penischin
Jun 5, 2008

So that's what Selena Gomez is singing.

Idgi. Why is Lester driving Donald Trump Jr off a cliff?

.Edward Penischin fucked around with this message at 11:25 on Jul 13, 2017

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

The strategy of the author to show a flawed character is a shotgun blast in the dark. In this comic Zelda act like a idiot, but I don't know if we are supposed to sympathize with her.

"make the protagonist hypocrital" is a low type of humour. Something sit-cons did because had a strict schedule of one episode each day, so when they had no idea what to write, they still wrote something in the script. The equivalent in videogames to fill the whole map with crates, and put NPC vendors under tents.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I still really like Zelda.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Turtlicious posted:

I may or not be fall in love with her body language.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Turtlicious posted:

Zelda rules.

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

Panty Saluter posted:

Isn't this like the third "Man Bun Ken" comic that Drinky Duck has penned? How is he this mad about children's toys?

It's not even the first time he's done it. From March of last year:

.Edward Penischin posted:

Idgi. Why is Lester driving Donald Trump Jr off a cliff?

CHAPPAQUIDDICK

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Man, Stoner Barbie sounds pretty awesome

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

Yeah I normally gush over every cartoon Gatis Sluka makes, but I've got nothing for this one.

I wanted to see if Clovis had similarly spicy takes on what's going on the US and instead found this:

Us, reading this right now posted:

Cho Clovis da wan yah nuh tek. Where is your usual partisan politics portrayal in all this? Is the orange car belongs to a PNP perhaps he is a comrade in yellow? Still am confused because if that is so then is which party the hovering John Crow them represents.

Did find this, though:

Wrapping up with Mr Finsac himself!

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Maybe will be a good idea to sell a "build yourself your own barbie kit". But I bet most people will just buy the classic barbie.

People already do that. In mmos where you can create your own character, very few people deviate from "ideal men" "ideal woman". The only difference would be spanish people creating beatiful ladies with red hair, and irish guys creating beatiful ladies with black hair. Sometimes what is ideal change slighly, but only slighly. You will still see most irish or spanish womens created in mmos will have blond hair and blue eyes. I would not blame Barbie for selling what people want to buy.

Tei fucked around with this message at 13:49 on Jul 13, 2017

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Omar... goin'?

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

.Edward Penischin posted:

So that's what Selena Gomez is singing.

Idgi. Why is Lester driving Donald Chimp Jr off a cliff?

Is he saying something about being too busy fighting with each other to actually use the 'damaging Hillary info'? I'm honestly not sure. I thought I was pretty good at deciphering these, but the message on this one is unclear.

Since it's Lester, though, I'm sure it's a shitheaded opinion of some kind.

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

Is he saying something about being too busy fighting with each other to actually use the 'damaging Hillary info'? I'm honestly not sure. I thought I was pretty good at deciphering these, but the message on this one is unclear.

Since it's Lester, though, I'm sure it's a shitheaded opinion of some kind.

"People are working themselves into a froth over this 'Donald Trump Jr. committed treason' business, BUT HER EMAILS!!"

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

"Is this the ideal world that you envisioned?"
"I guess you could say that."

Pillbug

cheetah7071 posted:

I think it's arguing that news outlets put non-facts ahead of actual news while facts are a second thought; the side order of a fast food combo and a garnish on the main course.
Not obtuse, just really wrong depending on the outlet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

• Locked thread