Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary

hseroK divaD posted:

Bernie Mac was killed because he was going to expose the underground adrenochrome human traffic ring.

Look it up, sheeple!

No, seriously, look it up, somehow they managed to make pizzagate tame compared to the insanity of that conspiracy theory.

the only true thing is that no-one dies from "natural causes", everyone gets killed by the government for knowing too much. these are the true death panels your grandmother's e-mail chains warned you about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman

Pro-Trump celeb Donald Trump's racist side comes out against black people in every campaign video. #lighttreason #lookoverthere

akiyba
Jan 28, 2009

Is this treason? Yes! *Circles treason* Because it's Trump season and the only reason he won was treason. Do you follow Sean?

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

akiyba posted:

Is this treason? Yes! *Circles treason* Because it's Trump season and the only reason he won was treason. Do you follow Sean?

*looks into bowl of alphabet spaghetti soup*

Wait if I move the noodles around it spells conspiracy. Holy poo poo.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
he's confirmed its real

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
What if... both the pro-trump and anti-trump people were ALL against the common good of people of the USA and just out to enrich themselves?

I know, I know. Crazy thought.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Jose posted:

he's confirmed its real

He's going to get mega annihilated by Debbie Stabenow and it will be hilarious. :getin:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/JesseFFerguson/...genumber%3D2404

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/BeninCitizen/st...genumber%3D2404

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

Peckerhead isn't used enough as an insult if you ask me.

Our idiot president can only do his job if he's promised praise and toys

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

See this is the kind of news that's good to be reported instead of that tired old Russia stuff.

Nothing to see here comrade. More vokda? How about this Americana apple pie just like from Montana?

Don't like Trump? Great, plenty of :laffo: stuff like this to work with. Better than endless masturbatory collusion bullshit.

Let's save the masturbation to Trump and his thoughts of his then teenage daughter who was sitting on his lap :suicide:

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Ayn Randi posted:

donald "john 3:16" trump

Donald "Austin 3:16" trump

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

they should make the Donald cover I'm loving it on the mustache and golden arches

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

He's going to get mega annihilated by Debbie Stabenow and it will be hilarious. :getin:

Clinton is going to destroy Trump and it's going to be hilarious.

Keep in mind Macomb county, full of union UAW workers, went red. Because people are loving stupid. "Hey I like his white trash garbage music for idiots so he must make a good senator"

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Feminasty Slut posted:

Also holy poo poo I'm up too late and just watched Melania and Trump climb off air force one in france. She looked like she wanted to die. lol

rest is here, where he stutters walking down,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzRWOX7nNUM

Great body language there.....

edit : link got cut

Lime Tonics fucked around with this message at 14:10 on Jul 13, 2017

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Feminasty Slut posted:

Also holy poo poo I'm up too late and just watched Melania and Trump climb off air force one in france. She looked like she wanted to die. lol

I mean she hasn't seen Tiffany's guy for a month and won't have cover to return to him till like late August so she doesn't really have a release from the cruel reality of being married to Deejay Tee.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

holy hell in both gifs he looks like he's about to keel over. maybe grampa president shouldn't go on two big trips in less than two weeks

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

Alan Smithee posted:

they should make the Donald cover I'm loving it on the mustache and golden arches

Dirt on Hillary?
I'd hit it
I'm a Russian collusion guy

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Remember when Chaffetz flipped his poo poo and suddenly started talking about getting the gently caress outta Dodge

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/04/jason-chaffetz-reelection/523575/

quote:

“For those that would speculate otherwise, let me let me be clear that I have no ulterior motives,” he wrote on Facebook. “I am healthy. I am confident I would continue to be re-elected by large margins. I have the full support of Speaker Ryan to continue as Chairman of the Oversight and Government Reform Committee. That said, I have made a personal decision to return to the private sector.”

ahahaha

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/885262285488492548

enjoy :discourse:

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Chaffetz KNEW :hawaaaafap:

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

i have been wanting to lightly troll my maga chud conservodad about all this by replying to whatever meme he shared on his facepage, but he's been stone quiet.

i hold out vain hope that maybe he ran out of doublethinks to think at long last

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

i have been wanting to lightly troll my maga chud conservodad about all this by replying to whatever meme he shared on his facepage, but he's been stone quiet.

i hold out vain hope that maybe he ran out of doublethinks to think at long last

You can only play 43rd dimensional chocolate Parcheesi so much before your mind breaks.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
You see Trump is actually smart because *shits pants violently.

medchem
Oct 11, 2012

My dad's in the hospital recovering from surgery, but he's been muttering and saying some delirious things due to pain meds and lack of rest.

A doctor came in to assess his mental state and she asked him some questions:

Doc: where are you?
Dad: hospital
Doc: what year is it
Dad: '17
Doc: who's the president?
Dad: That stupid guy!

Lololol I love my Dad. Get well soon 😍

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

That mindset worked well for Hillary Clinton, too.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I was watching a PBS news program late last night and it had some British reporter going to Nebraska at a rodeo to get the "feelings of the people" and it interviewed some dumb lady who said all the Russia stuff is made up and we love the Donald. The British dude was then like "but now there is proof that Trump's son deliberately met with Russians to get info on his father's political opponent, are you okay with this" and you could see the mouse-wheel turning in her tiny brain before she eventually blurted out "where I haven't really been paying any attention to it"

that's a lol

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

EVIL Gibson posted:

You can only play 43rd dimensional chocolate Parcheesi so much before your mind breaks.

The Orb played Trump.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Demon Of The Fall posted:

I was watching a PBS news program late last night and it had some British reporter going to Nebraska at a rodeo to get the "feelings of the people" and it interviewed some dumb lady who said all the Russia stuff is made up and we love the Donald. The British dude was then like "but now there is proof that Trump's son deliberately met with Russians to get info on his father's political opponent, are you okay with this" and you could see the mouse-wheel turning in her tiny brain before she eventually blurted out "where I haven't really been paying any attention to it"

that's a lol

That's like asking a voter for [random politician] if they realize they are voting against their own interests.

They never do and would probably doublethink their way out of any mental dilemma to justify their decisions.

Anyway it's pretty clear at this point Trump's supporters have a near religious dedication to him and you can just take your dirty facts and stick them, heathen! :byodood:

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/jlsinc/status/8...r%3D2408%23pti1

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
As great as the parallels for AD are, I can't see anyone but Casey Affleck as Kushner after hearing him talk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngCGclcxIKQ

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/ICEgov/status/8...r%3D2408%23pti1

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Do you live in Michigan

because I do and I'm already preparing myself for having to deal with the fact that my senator is kid loving rock -_____-

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Careful Drums posted:

Do you live in Michigan

because I do and I'm already preparing myself for having to deal with the fact that my senator is kid loving rock -_____-

you live in Michigan you were already hosed

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
It's not like kid rock could make Michigan any worse.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
America first, bitches

https://twitter.com/aravosis/status/885503275650473984

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

honestly Tiffany is like a maeby/Ann Veal hybrid

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Surprised he didn't break her tiny arm with his bigly handshake.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

gently caress man thought we said no doxxing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

because of course he did