Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Joementum posted:

:thunk: what could it all mean?

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

next year fourth of july military parade

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Ironic once you remember that Trump got into trouble for faking a Time cover that he plastered all over his golfing establishments. Now a Trump is on the cover of Time for real, only it's not him and it's about how he rigged an election thanks to his son.

Of course, the thing that will anger Manbaby is that it's not HIM on the cover, but the failson.

Shugojin posted:

Hahahahaha Don Jr got a time cover before Sr

IMMEDIATE DISOWN.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

as ronald mcdonald might say, "i am loving it"

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

I equipped the Rule of Law materia but this boss is immune goddamnit :argh:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

i instinctively read the ending of that tweet as LOL WHAT A MEME

internet broke my brain

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Ironic once you remember that Trump got into trouble for faking a Time cover that he plastered all over his golfing establishments. Now a Trump is on the cover of Time for real, only it's not him and it's about how he rigged an election thanks to his son.

Of course, the thing that will anger Manbaby is that it's not HIM on the cover, but the failson.

IMMEDIATE DISOWN.

he should hang it inside trump golftown

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

epic burn

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

punchymcpunch posted:

updated my journal

I can hear it.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Unperson_47 posted:

as ronald mcdonald might say, "i am loving it"

cool reference, keep it up :c00l:

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

lol the classic "yelp burn" devastating

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

consumed by normies posted:

i instinctively read the ending of that tweet as LOL WHAT A MEME

internet broke my brain

One of us, ONE OF US :unsmigghh:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

smoke sumthin bitch posted:

when are the legacy corporate media gonna talk about how nazi foreigner george soros colluded with the dems to try to sway the election

ur in the wrong thread

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

so one of the train stations in kuala lumpur 'bukit bintang' is called 'air asia bukit bintang' lmao

*in trancelike homer simpson lumber voice* brb i am going to fly air asia

HereComesEverybody
Mar 2, 2007

a commodius vicus of recirculation back to Howth Castle and Environs.

I got this like weed concentrate pen and am realizing that we've pretty much got cyberpunk future drugs. Like just pull on this metal stick for about 5 seconds and it's like taking a big hit of bud. In theory the concentrate should last as long as an 8th, but it goes quickly because it's so easy to puff away on the thing, and I always underestimate the potency, taking in more when one long drag would do the trick.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
I'm not sure if I should start preparing to leave the country sometime this year or the next...

I'm honestly clueless how long it's going to hold up. But the fall will be catastrophic.

Maybe it'll be a line of hurricanes back to back that hammer the east coast. Maybe it'll be a terrorist attack. Who knows at this point.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

uh the only ppl waking up to that are the mail carriers and office assistants receiving it to be put out on the table for ppl to read while waiting

https://hillary.info

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

HereComesEverybody posted:

I got this like weed concentrate pen and am realizing that we've pretty much got cyberpunk future drugs. Like just pull on this metal stick for about 5 seconds and it's like taking a big hit of bud. In theory the concentrate should last as long as an 8th, but it goes quickly because it's so easy to puff away on the thing, and I always underestimate the potency, taking in more when one long drag would do the trick.

Trump cyberpunk future president would make a lot more sense if people were just hacking his cyber brain constantly.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

alnilam posted:

p damnit

:owned:

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
So I think the meeting with Don Jr was him walking in and saying to the Russian lawyer "so i heard you got pictures of Vince Foster being murdered or something"

And she replies with "you know it's a real shame that American's can't adopt Russian babies because of the Magnitvsky act, it would be great if the American government could do something about it..."

"This broad don't know poo poo, come on boys, let's bounce"

And Manafort whispers to her on the way out "he's an idiot, we'll talk"

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

*trying furiously to write "420" on a scrap of paper* this pen doesn't WORK

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

I'm not sure if I should start preparing to leave the country sometime this year or the next...

I'm honestly clueless how long it's going to hold up. But the fall will be catastrophic.

Maybe it'll be a line of hurricanes back to back that hammer the east coast. Maybe it'll be a terrorist attack. Who knows at this point.

minimum: i want 2/3 of the US population to die

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

tbf I'd go to Paris for a bitchin' parade

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

oh ya those pens that use disposable :420: carts are wild...ive been saying to many that those will be what turns the current legal weed industry in america into the new tobacco industry

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

ah excellent, the sheer enormous fact that DJT is chief executive of the most powerful republic on earth should produce more than enough outrage and fury in the ghost of Napoleon Bonaparte to allow that grim shade to possess his dusty bones, burst from his tomb and lead France, Europe and the World back to greatness

well played, macron, a testament to the highest ideals of aristocratic bonapartism

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Joementum posted:

:thunk: what could it all mean?

i think jr might be an idiot

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUPpoukTpps

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

pepsi presents grand central

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

there is no escape from the long arm of trump

better hope you can slip between his tiny fingers

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

lorn Wayne posted:

pepsi presents grand central

what would a limited edition #woke Pepsi taste like??

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Why do these shitters need opioids anyway.

I mowed the loving lawn on a broken foot and all I needed was Ibuprofen but I guess I'm not white enough or poor enough or rural enough to really feel pain lmao

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

TotalHell posted:

tbf I'd go to Paris for a bitchin' parade

Plus dinner at the jules verne that poo poo is nice

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

FAUXTON posted:

I mowed the loving lawn on a broken foot and all I needed was Ibuprofen but I guess I'm not white enough or poor enough or rural enough to really feel pain lmao

The opioids are for escaping the crushing reality that manufacturing and coal jobs are loving gone :ssh:

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Mariana Horchata posted:

what would a limited edition #woke Pepsi taste like??

licking a kardashian

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

FAUXTON posted:

I guess I'm not white enough

so we need to have a small chat

*prepares 'what defines whiteness' notes*

HereComesEverybody
Mar 2, 2007

a commodius vicus of recirculation back to Howth Castle and Environs.

Mariana Horchata posted:

oh ya those pens that use disposable :420: carts are wild...ive been saying to many that those will be what turns the current legal weed industry in america into the new tobacco industry

Yeah dude in the two weeks since I've had it I've gotten high with a bunch of friends for the first time because a tiny drag from a metal tube is more palatable to them than igniting material and bringing the smoke into their lungs. wave of the future, dude

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Shugojin posted:

The opioids are for escaping the crushing reality that manufacturing and coal jobs are loving gone :ssh:

Oh

lol guess something's gotta kill the pain of getting conned by an avowed conman with a documented history of conning people

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

FAUXTON posted:

i got cadaver flesh grafted into my mouth a few months ago and was told up front i wasnt gonna get gently caress all beyond extended release ibuprofen for the pain (likely due to draconian new MA law w/r/t prescribing opiates)

but i was fine tho and ate lots of edibles for a few days to deal...but really tbh had more discomfort from the antibiotics than the actual procedure

im thinking perhaps opiate Rx are over-prescribed??? :thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

lorn Wayne posted:

so we need to have a small chat

*prepares 'what defines whiteness' notes*

like 1/16 syrian lmao

• Locked thread