Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

lmao Mick Mulvaney really oughta gently caress his own face

Fondle his own Ed Balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

woke up still lollin about the ape movie being exodus and moses being an ape whose best friend is turdfuzzs av

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

anger mgmt coach

first toad

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
https://twitter.com/rulajebreal/status/885487579826724864

I love how unlimited the depravity, stupidity and relentless retardation people like Stephen Miller have, this is why evil wins it's just that they want to gently caress you over far more than you're willing to stop them.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Squizzle posted:

woke up still lollin about the ape movie being exodus and moses being an ape whose best friend is turdfuzzs av

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

squizzle which is the coolest bible movie?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Al-Saqr posted:

I love how unlimited the depravity, stupidity and relentless retardation people like Stephen Miller have, this is why evil wins it's just that they want to gently caress you over far more than you're willing to stop them.

some people are really fuckin scared of being in a majority minority country

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

TRUMP :c00l:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

squizzle which is the coolest bible movie?

matrix reloaded

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Al-Saqr posted:

I go to parties sometimes until four
Round up the Mexicans and show them the door

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

punchymcpunch posted:

IGOR SMERSH: here is dossier yes? hillary clinton does benghazi very bad
DONALD MCTRONALD JR: ba da bap ba ba im lovin it

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Squizzle posted:

matrix reloaded

which part of the bible did they take the orgasm cake from

BrownieMinusEye
Apr 22, 2008

Oven Wrangler

MysteriousStranger posted:

Do you work in manual labor all day?

If you do work in manual labor your body is already hurt and shot to poo poo and back (yeah yeah, their fault they were born white and had everything handed to them but failed to get a degree from a private school and land a white collar job in a global firm in a global city). Pain is pretty constant from the abuse your body took. So even smaller things hurt more, plus being forced to work so your profits can go to the glorious white collar urban professionals in their paradise playgrounds will aggravate the injury more, causing more pain, and you will loving work.

We work flyover shits to the bone and to death, it's always been that way as long civilization has existed. Do I need opiates from a busted back sitting in my cushy AC white collar job with catered food all day, of course not. But the construction workers across the street building the current sky scrapper who's bodies are already shot to poo poo in their mid 30's, that same back injury is going to suck massively more for them. And the people not doing the manual labor have always been lecturing "what do you need that for, I stand for 12 hours a day why can't you" level assholes about it.

A lot of jobs just loving suck and should be mechanized out of existence as fast as possible because people do work themselves to death. I'm just not sure we'd have a good solution of what people are supposed to do after that.

Opiods are really a by product of a larger issue.

Your views on the evils of manual labor are mostly horseshit

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Mariana Horchata posted:

oh ya those pens that use disposable :420: carts are wild...ive been saying to many that those will be what turns the current legal weed industry in america into the new tobacco industry

a slowly dying relic of the past?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lol

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/8...%3D1319%23pti18

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

love TRUMP! like cuckron loves TRUMP!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

which part of the bible did they take the orgasm cake from

song of songs

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Al-Saqr posted:

I wish Saudi would stop genociding the people of Yemen

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_8O-iDvlmA

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

:laffo::laffo:

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

If you do work in manual labor your body is already hurt and shot to poo poo and back (yeah yeah, their fault they were born white and had everything handed to them but failed to get a degree from a private school and land a white collar job in a global firm in a global city). Pain is pretty constant from the abuse your body took. So even smaller things hurt more, plus being forced to work so your profits can go to the glorious white collar urban professionals in their paradise playgrounds will aggravate the injury more, causing more pain, and you will loving work.

We work flyover shits to the bone and to death, it's always been that way as long civilization has existed. Do I need opiates from a busted back sitting in my cushy AC white collar job with catered food all day, of course not. But the construction workers across the street building the current sky scrapper who's bodies are already shot to poo poo in their mid 30's, that same back injury is going to suck massively more for them. And the people not doing the manual labor have always been lecturing "what do you need that for, I stand for 12 hours a day why can't you" level assholes about it.

A lot of jobs just loving suck and should be mechanized out of existence as fast as possible because people do work themselves to death. I'm just not sure we'd have a good solution of what people are supposed to do after that.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

I know plenty of people who work manual labor jobs that don't take opioids. You continue to be a giant dumbass.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Orb Goldstone loving owns

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

consumed by normies posted:

i just looked at don jr's likes and his second to last like was Mike Cernovich lol

don jr is a big apehead

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

:eyepop:

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice
I like vicodin when I get a scrip for minor surgery and im kind of old or whatever because I take a half one and chill for a couple hours and when thyre gone I'm like :shrug: guess thyre gone.

Guess I'm lucky.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

LegoMan posted:

I like vicodin when I get a scrip for minor surgery and im kind of old or whatever because I take a half one and chill for a couple hours and when thyre gone I'm like :shrug: guess thyre gone.

Guess I'm lucky.

dr gregory house got addicted to vicodin imo

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747

tbh I agree

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

also frasier's dad

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/justinjm1/status/885288808928956419

Al Franken :eyepop:

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
any good tweets this morning?

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Missouri is so hosed up right now and our governor is a turbo moron that wants Trump to tell him he's a good boy

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

franken says relax

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747

BeOSPOS posted:

any good tweets this morning?

twitter.com you lazy gently caress

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

moist turtleneck posted:

Missouri is so hosed up right now and our governor is a turbo moron that wants Trump to tell him he's a good boy

Greitens is such a huge piece of poo poo it's really unbelievable

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

punchymcpunch posted:

dr gregory house got addicted to vicodin imo

I suppose if I could write my own prescription for whatever pain meds I want I'd probably get hooked on them too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Thank you to whoever bought this wonderful emoticon.

:votegop: :votegop:

• Locked thread