Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

get that OUT of my face posted:

Jon sort of redeemed himself when he came on a program on Headline News that was trashing Edward Snowden. He then purposely mixed up Edward Snowden with Edward Scissorhands.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjWImWhPz6M

yeah that one was pretty good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

purple death ray posted:

Wasn't hell dump superstar Crumbunist also a weirdo?

I miss Tony Danzas Ho

Tony Danzas Ho just had a namechange :ssh:

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

(i'm the knockoff american apparel hoodie. it was 2012 after all)

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

sneakyfrog posted:

yeah that one was pretty good.

I'm surprised the interview went on that long. Was no one actually listening to what he said?

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
So apparently SA was part of a proto-GamerGate hatemob that was directed towards am Assassins Creed staff member. And also the guys that wrote Portal are huge protodouches?

https://mic.com/articles/180888/eri...ture#.dUPzkNXxJ

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

FilthyImp posted:

So apparently SA was part of a proto-GamerGate hatemob that was directed towards am Assassins Creed staff member. And also the guys that wrote Portal are huge protodouches?

God there is so much wrong with this article.

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone

FilthyImp posted:

"Wolpaw and Faliszek were idolized by SomethingAwful, 4chan and the other dark reaches of the web."

Is Dark Reaches of the Web the newest subforum?

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
the funniest thing about LF was when they got scammed out of $1200 by a fat muslim communist

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Nckdictator posted:

"Wolpaw and Faliszek were idolized by SomethingAwful, 4chan and the other dark reaches of the web."
It's pretty amazing that they were idolized by 4Chan before 4Chan was even established!

True Culture Influencers.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

evobatman posted:

Samurai Asspirate

Oh my God, I haven't seen this since the year I registered. I'd bring it up once in a while to see if anyone else remembered it, but no one ever did.

Bless you, goon.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

get that OUT of my face posted:

Hendren is all right in my book, it's just that his attempt to troll Smashmouth backfired spectacularly.

He ain't the sharpest tool in the shed.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Inescapable Duck posted:

He ain't the sharpest tool in the shed.

He's pretty well-rounded, I gotta say.

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

The passion dust thing reminds me of vajazzling back in the day.

Some good dang posts about that trend too, I think in fyad. I wanna say infrateal had some good ones?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

FilthyImp posted:

It truly is.................. Something that is awful.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Your Gay Uncle posted:

HellDump Doxxing brought us this, so it was worth it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OYZ04mCGCo

This made me google this dude out of curiosity and it looks like he's STILL in the same basement bitching about the same things. Only now with a shaved head.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

FilthyImp posted:

You should probably just scrub this link because this is real dumb.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

BiggerBoat posted:

This made me google this dude out of curiosity and it looks like he's STILL in the same basement bitching about the same things. Only now with a shaved head.

He's also insanely racist now and tried really pathetically to troll the trans thread a few years ago.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Spanish Manlove posted:

He's also insanely racist now and tried really pathetically to troll the trans thread a few years ago.

I always get the feeling that people that pathetic are just trying to glomp onto a group with low standards of membership and aren't even really into it. Can't recite the 14 words. Didn't read Mein Kampf, knows about three or four really mean racial slurs, can't hear most dog whistles.

Just trying to find acceptance somewhere.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
I mean, why not try being a wiccan instead. Lots of food and wine and gross sex. They'll take anyone!

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

'n suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us 'n the sky was full of what looked like 'uge bats, all swooping 'n screeching 'n divin' around the ute.
Kuuenbu is absolutely 100% autistic, too. Not even as some kind of 'haha, you're autistic because you're dumb' but the legitimate, doctors note kind. His parents really hosed up him because 'MY SON PRECIOUS AND NOT BAD' so he never had a loving chance to learn any kind of social graces.

Not that I think that'd make a difference, because god knows we tried to help him back when he was a gbs-fm regular and DJ, but there's only so many times you can keep talking to a brick wall before you realise you're being an idiot.

Kuuenbu once decided that a poo poo he took looked a lot like a phoenix and decided that needed to be photographic evidence and decided to share that with the gbs-fm IRC.

That GIVE ME THE MIC bit is from one of his DJ 'shows' back in the day, he'd mistakenly taken someone elses dj slot in the schedule and instead of going 'oh poo poo, my bad' decided the prudent course was to just keep going and proceeded to have a major freakout when people got mad at him for it.

Brokebrains as gently caress. He just wanted to listen to some metal. :smith:

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

syscall girl posted:

I always get the feeling that people that pathetic are just trying to glomp onto a group with low standards of membership and aren't even really into it. Can't recite the 14 words. Didn't read Mein Kampf, knows about three or four really mean racial slurs, can't hear most dog whistles.

Just trying to find acceptance somewhere.

What the hell is the 14 words, is that like some kind of spell

Are the KKK not lying when they call themselves wizards :ohdear:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Kelp Me! posted:

https://www.adl.org/education/references/hate-symbols/14-words

not going to write that ugly poo poo out friend.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Kelp Me! posted:

It's the 14 part of 1488 and something about securing a future for white children. But yeah, pretty much a spell.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Kelp Me! posted:

It's "I solemnly swear that I am a big old Nazi nutso and I love poop."

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

FactsAreUseless posted:

It's "I solemnly swear that I am a big old Nazi nutso and I love poop."

thats the 15 words you nincompoop.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich

FactsAreUseless posted:

I solemnly swear that I am a big old Nazi nutso and I love poop.

well, yeah.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

sneakyfrog posted:

gently caress

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
avshalom having a big meltdown and getting permabanned because these forums are boring now reregging constantly since is a bit weird

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

just wanted to keep with your :itwaspoo: theme

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

sneakyfrog posted:

White supremacists aren't very smart

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

Kelp Me! posted:

It's some really dumb poo poo neo-nazis love to spout.

https://www.adl.org/education/references/hate-symbols/14-words

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Spanish Manlove posted:

Link? I didn't know he re-reged or whatever. Was he ever banned? That callout thread was peak Helldump.

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

'n suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us 'n the sky was full of what looked like 'uge bats, all swooping 'n screeching 'n divin' around the ute.
I'm sure Kuuenbu's been banned, there's just no way he wouldn't have exploded on someone for whatever reasons, including LOUDNESS WARS because holy poo poo the dude cares a LOT about music engineering and 'WHY DO BLACK PEOPLE ALWAYS LISTEN TO REALLY LOUD BASS IN THEIR MUSIC' or whatever.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3581492&pagenumber=143&perpage=40#post434842912 Spanish Manlove doing the lords work.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Who was the goon with like a crater in his chest? I remember a guy, I think he posted in hell dump, who had a genetic condition or maybe he was in an accident, but he had a sunken part on his chest. He was a good sport about it and people used to make jokes about him eating cereal out of it.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Jose posted:

avshalom having a big meltdown and getting permabanned because these forums are boring now reregging constantly since is a bit weird

What meltdown, she was perma'd for threatening to eat Trump with her vagina to gain ultimate power

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

purple death ray posted:

Who was the goon with like a crater in his chest? I remember a guy, I think he posted in hell dump, who had a genetic condition or maybe he was in an accident, but he had a sunken part on his chest. He was a good sport about it and people used to make jokes about him eating cereal out of it.

Pectus excavatum is what the genetic thing is called

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Improbable Lobster posted:

What meltdown, she was perma'd for threatening to eat Trump with her vagina to gain ultimate power

Lol what

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Sid Vicious posted:

Pectus excavatum is what the genetic thing is called

My friend's brother had that. He worked out a lot and it was sort of funny because he'd have to put weight on both sides of a bench bar, but would need his spot to lift the other side a bit. We used to joke about punching him in the heart if he pissed us off. There may or may not have been a time he passed out and we had a dog drink beer out of his just dent. I don't remember it, but everyone tells me it was my idea so who knows.

edit:
Oops, thought this was the thing where they don't have a pec on one side. Eh, still a fun story so I'm leaving it.

Solice Kirsk has a new favorite as of 16:52 on Jul 13, 2017

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Improbable Lobster posted:

yeah but it was after getting a bunch of 'kill the president' posts deleted, and after warnings

I think avs was either trying to get perma'd, or was playing chicken without caring about getting pasted

a re-reg isn't crazy either way, though, either because of a change of mind or the desire to not be notorious poster avshalom anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

lol that's the most milquetoast loving slogan I've ever heard, makes perfect sense it's a favorite of inbred white people