Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Mariana Horchata posted:

getting shocked sux but tbh that's a p badass way to go out...plus linemen make booku bux and also get to werk outside and union

yeah no getting electrocuted to death is pretty greusome

i saw a video once of chinese labourers get caught up in some power lines while moving some scaffolding and holy poo poo it was hosed up

you basically see someone stiffen up and burnt to a crisp and continue burning from the inside out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

peepeepants posted:

oh boy:

Go and gently caress yourself. I also read this as retirement will never happen lol go die at your job.

the bodyslamming Rep from Montana

quote:

“There’s nothing in the Bible that talks about retirement. And yet it’s been an accepted concept in our culture today,” he said. “Nowhere does it say, ‘Well, he was a good and faithful servant, so he went to the beach.’ It doesn’t say that anywhere.”

“The example I think of is Noah,” he continued. “How old was Noah when he built the ark? 600. He wasn’t like, cashing Social Security checks, he wasn’t hanging out, he was working. So, I think we have an obligation to work. The role we have in work may change over time, but the concept of retirement is not biblical.”

Tainen has issued a correction as of 15:16 on Jul 13, 2017

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide

pets.com territory here we come

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Agrajag posted:

soundcloud does kinda suck so eh

i especially hate that the volume always goes to the absolute max and starts automatically whenever you click a link to a song

soundcloud ui/ux is p good tho but felt m8 as i despise anything autoplay that plays sound

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Mariana Horchata posted:

soundcloud ui/ux is p good tho but felt m8 as i despise anything autoplay that plays sound

autoplay is literally the stupidest poo poo ever and i dont know why it exists

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Agrajag posted:

i saw a video once of chinese labourers get caught up in some power lines while moving some scaffolding and holy poo poo it was hosed up

you basically see someone stiffen up and burnt to a crisp and continue burning from the inside out

Link!

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide
86 mattering

https://twitter.com/NatashaBertrand/status/885498387042377730

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

pigz posted:

This sounds a lot like complaining. You need to refresh yourself with Mike Rowe's S.W.E.A.T. Pledge.

at first i was like haha that is dumb

then i was like, lol that is literally disgusting and morally repugnant

tee hee

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Agrajag posted:

its ok, based on my own assessment of near death experiences u won't feel a thing...just Calm.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

no i regret watching it and its probably like a decade ago

peepeepants
Oct 9, 2001

I hope that after I die, people will say of me: "That guy sure owed me a lot of money."

:same:

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

when does imgur die

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Squizzle posted:

when does imgur die

i like imgur

=(

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

does anyone have a better img host now that imgur is unusable

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

alnilam posted:

i use postimg but there is a size limit

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
whats the title a reference to

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

alnilam posted:

waffleimages.net

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/aravosis/status/885503275650473984

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

alnilam posted:

wait why is imgur unusable?

still looks the same to me

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Agrajag posted:

i like imgur

=(

its cool on PC but their Android app is fkn rubbish and fails to accommodate me and my acct with 4000 unsorted uploaded images

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

OMG

y

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Idk how I feel about Twitter being the only site that doesn't make money that Is going to still be around 3 years from now

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

Chris James 2 posted:

Idk how I feel about Twitter being the only site that doesn't make money that Is going to still be around 3 years from now

'happiness' would be a start

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

what will your final words be as you die admining the forums

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

I'm not sure if I should start preparing to leave the country sometime this year or the next...

I'm honestly clueless how long it's going to hold up. But the fall will be catastrophic.

Maybe it'll be a line of hurricanes back to back that hammer the east coast. Maybe it'll be a terrorist attack. Who knows at this point.

you draft elegible? vanishingly unlikely, but on the off chance trump's stupidity and miscalculations land us in a major conflict requiring more than a volunteer force, you'd want to be prepared to go elsewhere. imagine literally dying for trump

asecondduck
Feb 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Those are the thinnest loving wrists I've ever seen, the gently caress?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Chris James 2 posted:

it makes lots of money, mostly nazi gold

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

you could also just make a throwaway tumblr and put yr images on it

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

To much of a pussy to do it to Macron.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

she takes a step back when trump yanks on her hand and he just continues to step forward

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

TMMadman posted:

To much of a pussy to do it to Macron.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

what the gently caress is with Portland and hate crimes

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

is she a spooky skeleton

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Annual Prophet posted:

you draft elegible? vanishingly unlikely, but on the off chance trump's stupidity and miscalculations land us in a major conflict requiring more than a volunteer force, you'd want to be prepared to go elsewhere. imagine literally dying for trump

holy poo poo

a navy SEAL voluntarily died for trump's vanity

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

also trump's a sexual predator and she falls right into his list of turn ons(looks like his daughter kind of)

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

tbh demented Trump prob thinks he's in the 90s rn greeting marla m'apples

Significant Ant
Jun 14, 2017

by R. Guyovich
lol the orange dipshit probably got mad after realizing Macron played him like a fiddle when he got off the plane

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

Yinlock posted:

what will your final words be as you die admining the forums

we must draw out his life at least until the xenforo transition is complete

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Chris James 2 posted:

So, the Government is going to end up subsidizing it because TRUMP!

• Locked thread