Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Trump was clearly delusional and thought he was shifting gears while grabbing that poor woman's hand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

red19fire posted:

Since she moved to the white house for the summer bc of barron's school, do we think she'll move back to NYC around august/september? She must be aching for that security-guard-at-tiffany's dick by now.

World's worst summer break.

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

If Diaper Don's emails turn out to be genuine, doesn't this kinda suggest that Old Don isn't a Manchurian big boy? Because if Russia really controlled him, their communication would look very different.

Would be really sad cause Manchurian outcome would have been the most hilarious outcome, from a cost-lol point of view.

(I mean, yeah, professionals would obviously keep cover and pretend to not know each other over unsecured channels like email, but these people are borderline mongoloid. No loving way they could follow simple rules like these.)

The strictest interpretation of a Manchurian canidate would be a brainwashed, guilt-less sleeper agent who is unaware of their own treason. We've got braindead, shameless, and never sleeps.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
Well, all we know for sure right now is that Don Jr tried to get campaign help from a Russian source, that doesn't totally clear up why POTUS Don is acting super Pro-Russia.

That leads me to believe this is just the tip of the iceberg and that POCHEETUS is being influenced elsewhere as well.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/amanbatheja/status/885494298569003010

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/colvinj/status/885536924609519617

akiyba
Jan 28, 2009
https://twitter.com/CNNPolitics/status/885548512498286592

"Everyone I know would have taken this meeting! What's that? Everyone I know is a criminal? Yeah I stand by my statement."

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

i was worried that we'd kind of lurch through the rest of the week lol-less with such a bounty delivered so early, but trump in paris is gonna be good

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

akiyba posted:

https://twitter.com/CNNPolitics/status/885548512498286592

"Everyone I know would have taken this meeting! What's that? Everyone I know is a criminal? Yeah I stand by my statement."

This is some top shelf lols here

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Barron should've never been shipped there.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

wow Donald Trump is president wtf happened

burning swine
May 26, 2004

Somebody just told me that dongald turmp is the president of the united states

LOL

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Looks like trump saw the G19 headlines and decided to clarify

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

sugar free jazz posted:

America's salt of the earth retards really like the way he squints seriously.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Its a very serious looking scowl giving the illusion of deep and considered thought.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

kinda looks like he's having a poo, which seems plausible

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

sugar free jazz posted:

America is greet again.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Well, she is in pretty good shape for a 64 year-old pedo.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

mono posted:

Is ICE just looking for illegal immigrants guilty of child abuse or can we also report American citizens?

their remit is only for illegal immigrants

but hey, let's be fair - operation:predator going after illegal immigrant child sexual offenders is just a way to degrade & demonize all illegal immigrants as the other so they can later murder, rape & abuse anyone who is not a good MAGA

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Interview with Bloomberg, April 2017. (This friend was also mentioned in Baton Rouge in December.)

“I have very good relationships with the truckers. I have one friend who’s a big trucker and he’s — he’s like — said, ‘I’ve never seen anything like it,’ you know, with the roads — you’ve heard this story — with the roads, and his trucks are all being destroyed, and he’s going to start buying cheap equipment now. Yeah, the roads are in bad shape.”

My retard prez

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

The full statement is not much better

https://twitter.com/Newsweek/status/885544388767744001

Imagine if Obama said that

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Lime Tonics posted:

rest is here, where he stutters walking down,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzRWOX7nNUM

Great body language there.....

edit : link got cut

He had steady himself 3 times with his hands between walking through the door and the top of the steps lol. You can see his weight shifting to each side. This is shameful as gently caress

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

The full statement is not much better

https://twitter.com/Newsweek/status/885544388767744001

Imagine if Obama said that

Probably an ego booster for her, because eww

Toilet Shoes
Aug 22, 2016

by Lowtax

Bob NewSCART posted:

He had steady himself 3 times with his hands between walking through the door and the top of the steps lol. You can see his weight shifting to each side. This is shameful as gently caress

"Business drunk"

bug chaser chaser
Dec 11, 2006

You going to tell me it wasn't a setup? From the other thread

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Was gonna install this to repeatedly report Carlos Mencia for crimes against humanity but the app tries to access your call history and text messages and all your saved wi-fi passwords lol

Lol

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

then lol for the 10-gallon homer simpson camera hat he fell for, and lol that they waited until 6 months into the administration to spring this cunning trap they laid to keep trump out of the white house

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight
I really like how Trump just brushes away the meeting with the idea that it was just about adoptions, no biggie, not a campaign issue, just a little thing about adoptions.

The entire adoption issue is over the Magnitsky Act which is one of the biggest beefs Russia has with the US right now. It's like going to Flint and saying that you met with a mother who's child has lead poisoning somehow, probably an isolated incident though, sometimes you never know how kids get lead poisoning.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

bug chaser chaser posted:

it must be so liberating to be able to hold this entire train of thought in one's head

the ding dang ol democrats set up trump so he could win and then impeach him! this both makes sense and exonerates junior illegally accepting such an offer because

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Does the dumb gently caress who put this together not understand how subject lines and FW and RE work?

I ride bikes all day
Sep 10, 2007

I shitposted in the same thread for 2 years and all I got was this red text av. Ask me about my autism!

College Slice

Yes, I was speeding, your honor. But it's not my fault. The manufacturer allowed the car to go more than 70mph. I was clearly set up.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Three Olives posted:

Your honor, in my defense the money I stole from the bank was worthless after the dye pack went off.

Watch how MAGAmen will twist their bodies into grotesque contortions in order to explain that this is not an apt comparison or analogy

I ride bikes all day
Sep 10, 2007

I shitposted in the same thread for 2 years and all I got was this red text av. Ask me about my autism!

College Slice

Bob NewSCART posted:

Watch how MAGAmen will twist their bodies into grotesque contortions in order to explain that this is not an apt comparison or analogy

The last one told me it wasn't illegal to attempt to buy drugs from a UC.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
No crime. No crime. Wheres the crime.

Hillary tho...

burning swine
May 26, 2004

pacerhimself posted:

Does the dumb gently caress who put this together not understand how subject lines and FW and RE work?

FW:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE: bigly collusion with russia, terrific

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

I was just thinking that with the density of lols coming from the trump administration, and the fact that beside work and my social life even this thread is sometimes hard to keep up with, I needed an even denser source of the very essence of trump lols.

Then I realized it already exists, and it's called @realdonaldtrump on twitter.com

hmbol

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

When you start the lovely picture college off with spelling preoccupation wrong it's kind of hard to take the rest seriously

ricro
Dec 22, 2008
Of course if you are talking to a Trump you would have to spell poo poo out for them like that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
It is ridiculous how short and incriminating the emails are but that can easily be explained by Trump and the idiocy he surrounds himself with.