Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

moostaffa posted:

The actual Reuters article: Exclusive: U.S. demands nations provide more traveler data or face sanctions

They're loving insane.

e: Muslim Ban 3.0: Ban ALL muslims!

So summarizing, give us info on your people or we might impose sanctions. Specifically, we will impose travel bans on "high risk" people, aka minorities.

Can we just cancel his ticket back from France?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CmdrRiker
Apr 8, 2016

You dismally untalented little creep!

DreamShipWrecked posted:

So summarizing, give us info on your people or we might impose sanctions. Specifically, we will impose travel bans on "high risk" people, aka minorities.

Can we just cancel his ticket back from France?

It doesn't just stop with citizens in other countries.

quote:

Further, countries are asked not to block the transfer of information about U.S.-bound travelers to the U.S. government and not to designate people for travel watchlists based solely on their political or religious beliefs

e: It occurs to me I potentially misread that and it doesn't mean what I thought it meant about U.S. travelers.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Rigel posted:

"I'm sorry, I did the best I could. I just couldn't stop the medicaid cuts before voting yes"

https://twitter.com/JoePWilliams31/status/885569973757906944

We should put our focus here for a second: the senate health care bill is going to pass, guys! gently caress!

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

empty whippet box posted:

lmfao here goes another round of the trump admin getting told to gently caress off, this time by literally every country on earth.
I'm going to Europe next month. Or maybe not, since I can see other countries responding to sanctions with "gently caress off Americans, we don't want you here!"

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Covok posted:

We should put our focus here for a second: the senate health care bill is going to pass, guys! gently caress!

You posted basically the same post for the last two drafts of the bill.

EndTimesProfit
Jul 1, 2004

Don't worry son, it's just the Smilin' Mighty Jesus!

Dogwood Fleet posted:

It's like if you were about to go to a black tie event and had a suit laid out on your bed. Senator McConnell bursts through the door and says that you have to choose between not wearing your shirt and jacket or your pants and underwear. There's absolutely no reason to make a choice, but if pressed, I'd tell you to wear pants because it would be slightly less embarrassing. The fact that we're even having this discussion is an national disgrace.

Small penis joke to be inserted here.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

highme posted:

Switch Carvey from there w/ Edward James Olmos here

And we'll have this...

what's this from, stand and deliver?

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

BootStrap posted:

Small penis joke to be inserted here.

It already was you just couldn't tell.

EndTimesProfit
Jul 1, 2004

Don't worry son, it's just the Smilin' Mighty Jesus!

Trabisnikof posted:

Ban all sex havers.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Trabisnikof posted:

You posted basically the same post for the last two drafts of the bill.

Last time someone wasn't going "Yeah, I can flip from hard no to yes."

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Did the health care bill pass yet?

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Covok posted:

Last time someone wasn't going "Yeah, I can flip from hard no to yes."

Oh, word? This time your hopeless negativism and nothing matters-ism isn't just for attention, but it's real?

Boon
Jun 21, 2005

by R. Guyovich

SubponticatePoster posted:

I'm going to Europe next month. Or maybe not, since I can see other countries responding to sanctions with "gently caress off Americans, we don't want you here!"

Yeah same. Time to start pretending I'm Canadian in western countries.

Who wants to go to Tim Hortons for some poutine?

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

[/color]Keep firing, assholes![/color]

Spaceballs the custom title.
Fun Shoe

Trabisnikof posted:

:discourse:

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Did the health care bill pass yet?

No.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Boon posted:

I'd do this, but I grew up outside New York City and live in Texas, so I have the worst and most American accent possible.

On second thought, I should totally do this because it would be funny as gently caress to try and sell

moostaffa
Apr 2, 2008

People always ask me about Toad, It's fantastic. Let me tell you about Toad. I do very well with Toad. I love Toad. No one loves Toad more than me, BELIEVE ME. Toad loves me. I have the best Toad.

Boon posted:

I lived in Paris for a while. Many Americans I met there pretended to be Canadian because of Dubya. I bet it's even more common now.

Phoix
Jul 20, 2006

https://twitter.com/woodruffbets/status/885579215671873536

The full quote is worth reading.

Milosh
Oct 14, 2000
Forum Veteran

moostaffa posted:

I lived in Paris for a while. Many Americans I met there pretended to be Canadian because of Dubya. I bet it's even more common now.

Last time I went to Europe every American had brand new Canadian stickers on their backpacks.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Spaced God posted:

I'd do this, but I grew up outside New York City and live in Texas, so I have the worst and most American accent possible.

On second thought, I should totally do this because it would be funny as gently caress to try and sell

Just say "A-boot" and talk about hockey, mooses, and Tim Hortons.

Boon posted:

Tim Hortons is a donught shop! They don't sell poutine!

Covok fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Jul 13, 2017

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

That's from the WH transcript too.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Trabisnikof posted:

That's from the WH transcript too.

As i take my stroll along the existing border fence i can tell you getting hit in the head with a real heavy bag of cocaine is my number one concern

Dogwood Fleet
Sep 14, 2013

Covok posted:

Just say "A-boot" and talk about hockey, mooses, and Tim Hortons.

Tim Hortons is a donught shop! They don't sell poutine!

They do sell coffee and sandwiches. Sadly, from what I can tell their doughnuts are poo poo now.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Throwing a sixty pound sack ten feet in the air over a wall? Those are some swole drug dealers.

E. Are there drug trebuchets

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Sloober posted:

As i take my stroll along the existing border fence i can tell you getting hit in the head with a real heavy bag of cocaine is my number one concern

Also Trump immediately admitting that of course the wall won't stop illegal drugs from entering the country.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Dogwood Fleet posted:

They do sell coffee and sandwiches. Sadly, from what I can tell their doughnuts are poo poo now.

Well, didn't they merge with Dunkin' Doughnuts? Cause that's all you need to know on why their doughnuts sucks. KRISY KREME 4 LIFE! OG DIABETIC-IN-TRAINING OVER HERE!

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

DreamShipWrecked posted:

Throwing a sixty pound sack ten feet in the air over a wall? Those are some swole drug dealers.

10th century siege weapons maybe?

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

DreamShipWrecked posted:

Drug Trebuchet

Knifegrab
Jul 30, 2014

Gadzooks! I'm terrified of this little child who is going to stab me with a knife. I must wrest the knife away from his control and therefore gain the upperhand.

I honestly cannot tell if its a troll anymore but I doubt the president said "cray"

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

DreamShipWrecked posted:

At that point they could just break through it. But okay, so its gonna be solar powered, be invisible, be guarded by who knows how many people, in invisible towers. Will the people be invisible too as they guard?

Donnie, you already built it remember? The cloaking devise also makes it levitate!

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
I'd think they would just continue to bribe border agents and smuggle them through on trucks, but what do I know...

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
wheel in the druguchet

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

DreamShipWrecked posted:

Yes!

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/15/us/marijuana-catapult-trnd/index.html

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Knifegrab posted:

I honestly cannot tell if its a troll anymore but I doubt the president said "cray"

They think it was a typo in transcription.

Jedi425
Dec 6, 2002

THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICK YOUR HAND IN THE TV DO IT DO IT DO IT

DreamShipWrecked posted:

https://youtu.be/2YLby2mxzp4

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Knifegrab posted:

https://twitter.com/justinsink/status/885577417053675520

https://twitter.com/elisefoley/status/885579809602011136

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011
that's why the wall is a joke when it comes to drug trade. They've been getting around it in so many ways that all work to get past a wall.

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

a rich, friable soil containing a relatively equal mixture of sand and silt and a somewhat smaller proportion of clay.

DreamShipWrecked posted:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/15/us/marijuana-catapult-trnd/index.html

We are still using catapults, but our next tech upgrade should bring trebuchets. Can't wait until we get drug artillery.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Sloober posted:

that's why the wall is a joke when it comes to drug trade. They've been getting around it in so many ways that all work to get past a wall.

That's why the wall is only step 1! Step 2 is turrets for the wall that kill anyone that gets within 300 yards, step 3 is getting the whole length patrolled by sentient AI hunter-killer robots. Pretty sure step 4 involves humans being used as batteries for sentient AI hunter-killer robots for no adequately explained reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

DreamShipWrecked posted:

They've got calves the size of cantaloupes

• Locked thread