Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
Jay's punishment for putting Leo on the wheel was not being allowed to sit at the discussion table.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
I feel closer to Rich knowing we have a shared interest in golden showers.

monster on a stick
Apr 29, 2013

Schweinhund posted:

Jay's punishment for putting Leo on the wheel was not being allowed to sit at the discussion table.

The actual punishment was having to film a Re:View with Josh.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
I'll volunteer to punish jay. Ill punish hislittle tushy. Yeah ill spank taht butt that bad boy :twisted:

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

I don't even remember Josh anymore. Maybe they got the hint and cut off all contact with him.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Baronjutter posted:

He was probably high but he also seems to just have "resting high face" , I've met plenty of people like that who just always seem a little baked even when they aren't.

As someone who consumes a lot of weed, let me tell you that that man also consumes a lot of weed.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Josh works full time doing a significant amount of an entire departments workload partially because he is too passive to complain and partially because of the keen awareness that if he were to expect others to work as hard as he does they would expect him to actually stfu about movies and the dumb gay stories in his life and then Josh would have to accept he has no friends only interests.

So he is actually pretty busy on the reg he will be back tho.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:

WampaLord posted:

As someone who consumes a lot of weed, let me tell you that that man also consumes a lot of weed.

Same and agreed

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

how the eff did they think that was robert stack.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I tihnk I just found the thread's new favorite twitter account.

https://twitter.com/RichEvansQuotes/status/883758228714246144

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Groovelord Neato posted:

how the eff did they think that was robert stack.

Right? Its obviously the guy who does the voiceover to pbs' frontline. I remember from Chappelle Show

The Bananana fucked around with this message at 22:39 on Jul 13, 2017

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

yeah! they sound nothing alike!

hack frauds!

edit: loving lmao mike yelling "gently caress YEAH!" behind the camera when it hits the telepathic animals video.

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

I kind of wish that in the end, they would've heard a crash, and found the beautiful Wheel of Misfortune destroyed, with the grotesque Wheel of the Worst just stood right next to it.

edit: Like that Herby the Lovebug movie, where it smashes the fancy red car out of jealousy.

Captain Lavender fucked around with this message at 23:00 on Jul 13, 2017

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up

communism bitch posted:

I'll volunteer to punish jay. Ill punish hislittle tushy. Yeah ill spank taht butt that bad boy :twisted:

Jay is pure as the driven snow and must be protected

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!
Does anyone have Jim's days as a Irish-Canadian Folk drummer video saved? I lost the youtube.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

'this is the hottest rich evans has ever been' - words i overheard today, spoken between women

imma assume his attractiveness is correlated to how funny/handy he is but i guess he's also actively melting so maybe it's that

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

bring back old gbs posted:

lmaoooooo Mikes Jack Nicholson joker smile when the old ladys are talking about their driving horror stories

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Definitely one of the best wheel episodes. Maybe not as good as the Tales From Genesis Space / SOS double feature though.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

kinda looks like leo retardo

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

a bone to pick posted:

kinda looks like leo retardo

lmao irl @ this

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

bring back old gbs posted:

lmaoooooo Mikes Jack Nicholson joker smile when the old ladys are talking about their driving horror stories

Mike owns

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Leonardo Retardo? Jesus everyone in school called him Reotardo Dicraprio

naem
May 29, 2011

they all own

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Baronjutter posted:

Leonardo Retardo? Jesus everyone in school called him Reotardo Dicraprio

Lol my friend's dad called him leonardo depoopio, so close to dicrapio but no cigar.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
i am kinda sad they didnt hit the yellow dyno video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oftN-SlHOlk

Dapper_Swindler fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Jul 14, 2017

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Dapper if you wanna spring a secret botw reveal on us you gotta get us all drunk and watching it together! Not tell us what happens!!!!

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

a bone to pick posted:

Lol my friend's dad called him leonardo depoopio, so close to dicrapio but no cigar.

your friend's dad is twelve? :psyduck:

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

Bladrunner Re:view, the last Half in the Bag, and this BotW have all been top-notch IMO

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Arcsquad12 posted:

Definitely one of the best wheel episodes. Maybe not as good as the Tales From Genesis Space / SOS double feature though.

Which one was this?

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

Wheel of the Worst 5

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
Echoing what everyone else has been saying. Cackling like Mike thinking of elderly death near enough all the way through the video. Great stuff.

Ok, with that out of the way, what retarded poo poo are we talking about until the new Half in the Bag?

jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

O Muhammad, I seek your intercession with my Lord for the return of my eyesight
As filming for the night wrapped up, Jay purposely slowed down his pace, waiting for the moment when Mike would come and sweep his arms around him.

'Alright, I'll see you Sunday Rich.' Jack picked up his hat and scarf and left the studio. He and Rich were planning to stream on twitch in just a couple of days. Jay did enjoy their show, but sometimes watched out of pity. He accidentally knocked over a pair of empty bottles, and brown liquid dribbled out as if it were the bottle's excrement.

'Ahh gently caress.' The warm beer made him shudder. It resembled fishing through a laundry basket, or touching wet left overs whilst washing plates. 'Eugh... Mike could you get me some napkins from the kitchen?' There was no reply.

Mike returned looking flustered. He conjured a nervous, false smile.

'Hey, Jay, you go home. I can clean up.'

'Are you sure?' This was quite unlike Mike. Jay thought they'd have one of their 'special' nights. Mike wasn't exactly the most emotional person... so he rarely bluntly told Jay his intentions. But from the sound of his voice, there was no chance whatsoever Jay's fantasies would be fulfilled. The thick, lumbersome arms would not come to sweep around him.

'Yeah, come on Jay, it's alright.' Something was wrong. He heard cluttering out the back. After saying goodbye to Jack, Rich had gone to quickly get the VHS recording from the drive and transfer it to a USB.

'Mike, I can stay around. Seriously.' His eyes shifted to the door way leading to the viewing room. 'Why? What are you doing?'

'Oh, Rich and I had to look at some things on the website. We're looking at the source coding quickly.'

'Rich doesn't know poo poo about that.. Why couldn't you ask me?'

Mike was stifled. Being his best friend, and 'loose' lover, Jay knew when he was lying.

'Come on Jay, just go home. Take it easy.' Mike turned around to go back to Rich. He thought simply turning away from Jay would fix the lie. Jay opened his mouth to speak, but only the sound of his teeth clamping shut escaped him. An ache formed in his throat. His heart began to beat vigorously; out of both anxiety and fury. A bottomless abyss began to suck his insides down, and all Jay could do was stand there silently.

Jay lingered at the heavy door that lead to the parking lot. He wasn't leaving this alone. He wasn't turning a blind eye. He needed to see why Mike and Rich were spending so many late nights at the studio, without Jay even being invited. He slammed the door shut and lightened the weight of his feet. The voices raised in volume, as they'd been too naive to realise Jay hadn't actually left. He crept past the broken wheel of the worst, past the dusty plinketto board and towards the slither of light coming from the theatre. Sound accompanied, a repetitive thumping. He didn't want it to be true. No. It couldn't be true.

Quietly, he turned the door knob. It couldn't be true. He peered inside.

'OH FUUUUUUCK.' Just as he looked inside, Rich began to cower and moan noises of pleasure. How could Mike do this to Jay? After everything he'd promised? After all the warm, comforting nights of hot love making, this was what Mike had for him?

Mike, rear end-naked and sweaty, pushed Rich Evans against the wall and thrust back and forth.

'OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.' Rich screamed.

Jay couldn't bear to look. The two of them, deep into sex, doing things no man or woman should ever set eyes upon. Rich swung his arm around to slap Mike's thigh. It was the best he could do in his positioning.

'OH FUUUCK.' Mike moaned.

'I'M GONNA CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM.'

Jay winced as tears fell down his cheeks. He opened the door further, as Mike began coming.

'OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.' He turned around and opened his sleepy eyes wider to see Jay standing in the doorway, crying. Rich managed to half smile, although he was still sweating.

'Susan NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!' Mike pulled out of Rich's rear end and began walking towards Jay, his balls and dick just flopping about everywhere.

'How could you do this to me? I thought you loved me?'

Rich began cackling in a volume even louder than when he moaned.

'Rich shh... Jay, I didn't mean to hurt you.'

'I'm leaving you Mike... I've had enough.' Jay slammed the door shut and left.

'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.' Mike fell to his knees.

Rich collapsed onto the couch and spread his legs. Mike finally turned around to see Rich smirking, ready for another round. Mike, seeing Rich, smiled too. He shrugged.

'EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHH WHAT THE HEEEEELL.'

jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

"Hey Jack, where's Rich?" Jay had thrown his keys onto the kitchen table as soon as he walked in and was yelling from the open refrigerator door. "I dunno, sumthin about Carrie being sick or sumthin." Jack slurred his words heavily. "Jesus Jack, how much have you drunk tonight?" Jay looked at the other man worried. "Comere Jay, I got your mic all set up for ya," Jack practically yelled as he patted the cushion next to him.Jay took the beer he grabbed from the fridge to the couch. Jack hunched over his control and his mic. "You guuuuuyz, iss Jay! Jay's here!" Jack then threw his arm over Jay's shoulders to pull him in and Jack gave Jay a noisy, sloppy kiss on the cheek. "Jack, you're drunk." Jay angrily got up and moved to pick up his keys. Then he heard Jack hastily give a send-off blaming technical difficulties to the stream. "Oh man you guys my capture thing is giving me weird notices I have to turn stream off be back in a couple miniutes." Jack reached over his mic and switched off the capture and the system. Jay watched as Jack slowly made his way over to him, towering him and moving Jay backwards into the table. "Jay," the taller man said in a low growl. Then Jack quickly wrapped his arms around Jay and squeezed the smaller man to him. Jay's arms were stuck straight down at his sides and he felt his face dig into Jack's shoulder. Jack smelled like beer and sweet flowery cologne. Jay, on the other hand, smelled like a manly shower gel and fabric softener. Jack nuzzled his face into the crook of Jay's neck and breathed deeply. Jack exhaled onto his neck and Jay could feel himself shiver. "Mmm, Jay, you smell so good." Jack kept breathing onto Jay's neck and Jay was feeling uncomfortable and much too hot. "Let me take you home, Jack," Jay said as tried to peel himself away from the other man. "Why go home when we can do what we want to do right here?" Right then Jack started kissing Jay's neck, leaving Jay gasping for air. They moaned and writhed against each other, their bodies creating heat in the ever-dwindling space between the two. Jay loved how he felt at that moment, but knew it was wrong. "Jack you're too drunk. Maybe if you weren't so drunk and my day was really busy..." At the last word Jack slid his hand against the bulge in Jay's pants and kissed him on the lips. Their tongues danced around each others' as Jack palmed Jay.

jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

Mike's hands are warm against the smooth plain of his stomach, calloused fingers brushing across every muscle and tendon they can find.

Jay is incredibly drunk. It's a wonder that he can even keep his balance in this very moment, mind completely shut off to everything except Mike's hands on him and the hard strain of his cock against his jeans.

Beneath straddled legs, his partner shifts. Jay can't help but groan at the slight pressure, looking down into the eyes of the person who is as equally aroused and contentious as he is.

Mike doesn't look the same. He looks feral.

There's a beat where, simultaneously, they both understand the situation--this is untapped ground. The sudden turn of events that lead from a casual night of drinking has taken a turn for the unexpected worst, although Jay would be hard pressed to say that this is the worst situation he's ever been in.

Surprisingly, he thinks it may actually be one of best.

Jay isn't sure what possesses him in that moment while looking down into the eyes of his best friend and coworker, to lean forward and shift what little weight he has so that he comes face to face with Mike. He feels like his heart is about to explode out of his chest.

Jay kisses him.

A moment of strange familiarity arises as Jay drunkenly slides his lips against Mike's own. Thankfully, the action is reciprocated. The hand that Mike had absentmindedly been stroking across Jay's hipbone slips to the dip of his back, pulling the smaller man closer. Every press of their lips together feels like a dream. Jay is so lightheaded that he feels like he'll topple over onto Mike at any second.

Mike's hand trails down the naked curve of Jay's spine and teases the loose denim covering his lower back. Jay's stomach drops, and a treacherous huff of air slips past his lips in anticipation. Disconnecting with his partner, Jay leans back and gives Mike an even look, a moment of clarity breaking through the drunken haze.

"Are--we doing this?" He questions, voice slurring. There's almost a timidness to his words, and Jay forces himself to hold his gaze. Mike doesn't answer straightaway, opting to shift his grip on Jay's hip so that it's almost deadly. He can't help but notice that Mike's lips are still wet. Finally, he shoots Jay a look under the dark arches of his brows.

"Yeah," is the only reply.

Something awakens inside him at that, a newfound courage that seems to spread from head to toe. Jay wraps his arms around Mike's broad shoulders, the attempt doing little to encompass the larger man as he desires. Finding his lips once again, Jay allows Mike to takes lead as the older man's hands settle on the swell of his rear end.

Embarrassment at the action causes Jay to blush deep, his attention refocusing on the hard pressure of Mike's lips against his own. A slight nip makes the blood pool hotly in the bottom of his stomach, and he can't help but moan as Mike kisses him, unabashedly, unapologetically, squeezing Jay as hard as he can.

Even in his drunken stupor and the awkward rub of stubble against beard, Jay can feel how hard Mike is against his thigh. Suddenly nervous once more, he can't help but become slack against Mike's lips, unsure of what to do and where his place is. Mike senses the lack of cooperation, pulling back from Jay with a wet pop and staring at him with deep black eyes.

"Relax," Mike whispers. The gentleness to his tone is almost imperceptible for Jay - so used to the monotonous, deadpan way that Mike deals with him on a daily basis. The anxiety that wracks Jay abates somewhat, and he stares off into the tiny space of wall that lies just behind Mike's head. Slowly, Jay senses Mike leaning forward. The sudden shock of warm lips pressing into the expanse of Jay's neck sends a wave of pleasure coursing through his veins.

"Just relax," Mike repeats, lips brushing against skin. An innocent peppering of a kiss leads to a bruise being sucked hard beside the hollow of Jay's throat, and his cock grows so much harder that it hurts.

"poo poo, Mike--" Jay has no time to vocalize just how good his lips feel against the tender skin before Mike grinds upwards, the harsh line of his erection rubbing into Jay's inner thigh. It's big, and Jay can feel all of it, and it's so foreign and shocking and Mike that he has to close his eyes and just breathe for a moment. He has no idea how the hell Mike is doing this, sucking hickeys onto his throat like it's a daily occurrence. Jay is so worked up that he feels like he'll spontaneously combust at any moment.

"Let me," Mike groans after a particularly animated thrust against Jay. Jay isn't exactly sure what he's supposed to let Mike be doing, but keeps still nonetheless. Without warning, the bottom of his tee is snatched upwards, catching on elbows and armpits. The sudden splash of cold air against his naked stomach makes Jay shiver, and he doesn't even need look down to notice how quickly his nipples have hardened. Mike continues to arduously tug on the cotton material, and Jay sheepishly raises his arms so that the older man can successfully rid him of his clothing. Surprised at how easily Mike slips the material over his head, Jay settles his hands once more on the expanse of Mike's wide, unending shoulders. With little care, Mike drops the shirt off to the side of the couch, next to the multiple empty bottles of New Glarus that have progressed in accordance to the passing hours. Jay inexplicably finds himself mortified as Mike stares at his naked torso, cheeks burning at his refusal to make eye contact with him.

"Jay," Mike growls. "C'mon. Look at me."

It's an order that Jay doesn't feel like he can refuse. Finally tearing his gaze from the framed poster in the corner of the room, Jay chances a look at Mike. When their eyes connect, Jay's stomach flips. Mike's gaze is so heated that it burns against Jay's skin. His jaw is clenched tightly shut, thick brows furrowed deep. If it weren't Mike, Jay would think that the menacing look would lead to his inevitable murder. Jay can picture it now--his own half naked corpse found on the side of a street corner, the frigid weather preserving each bruise favorably.

Jay licks his lips in anticipation as Mike simply takes the sight in, leaning back against the old sofa cushions and stroking Jay's heated back. For all that's happened in the past few minutes, Jay can't help but feel impatient as Mike takes his time.

Some strange part of him is thankful however, allowing Jay to collect his bearings and proceed on his own time.

The other part of Jay wishes that Mike were already tearing into him, slamming his body onto the faded material of the cushions and taking him however he pleased.

It's the mere thought of having sex with Mike that's so jarring and bizarre. It makes Jay flush. Mike notices it too, notices how Jay's cock twitches against the denim of his jeans. Pulling Jay close so that their chests connect, Mike's lips brush feather light against the cusp of his ear in gentle reverence. He knows that it'll only be a matter of seconds before Jay's going to lose it.

"What do you want me to do?" It's more a statement than a question.

Jay blanches. He doesn't even particularly know that himself. A realm of possibilities take form in his head, and Jay is too drunk for this. Too drunk to coherently express just how much he wants this to happen.

"Just do something," is what he settles on.

Mike obliges.

It's a blur of feeling when Mike swoops to his neck once again, teeth harsh and unforgiving against the hollow of his throat. He shifts so that Jay slips across his lap, cock now nestled underneath Jay's rear end. He grinds upward, bucking up into the heat between them and Jay moans as his own clothed erection presses into Mike's stomach. It's suddenly all too much, and Jay wraps his arms around Mike as he fights for more friction.

Mike is equally desperate for release. Tongue lavishing the purple bruise against Jay's jugular, he runs his hands up and down the slimmer man's sides. Jay's ribs are so protuberant, and a sudden feeling of protectiveness passes over him as he envelops Jay completely. Their heads end up nestled together, and Jay closes his eyes as Mike's cropped hair tickles his temple.

"Can I touch you?" Jay questions, voice lilting.

Mike nods, his nose and forehead brushing against Jay's jaw. Slipping his hands between their two bodies, Jay runs his hands down Mike's stomach and scoots back slightly, leaning his weight on Mike's knees as he teases the waistband of his jeans.

"poo poo," Mike hisses, arching forward at the slight pressure of Jay's hands against his fly. Jay himself is shaking, palms sweaty as he finally rubs his hand across Mike's erection. The reaction is instantaneous. Jay never thought that he would actually hear Mike moan, his voice low and gravelly and strained. Mike's cock hardens impossibly further, pressing into Jay's fingers as he continues to unsteadily palm him through his clothing.

A voice in the back of Jay's mind whispers dirty thoughts about sinking to the floor and tearing Mike's fly open, forcing his way through every layer between his own mouth and Mike's cock. He can almost feel how heavy it would be against his tongue, and Jay groans. His fingers scrabble against the button and zip of Mike's fly. In his own drunken impatience, it does little to nothing. Steeling himself in an attempt to gather his wits, Jay slows down and finally undoes both. The moan Mike releases from his throat as Jay finally tugs his jeans down goes straight to his cock.

Mike's boxers are a plain gray, tented by his erection. A smear of pre-cum stains the front, and Jay can't stop himself from grabbing him through the material. At that, Mike lets out an actual shout, fingers gripping Jay's sides so tightly that his fingernails are sure to leave angry red marks. He bucks up into Jay's grasp, hissing obscenities as Jay staggers his hold. Jay is so loving hard--incredibly hard. Finally pulling the elastic of Mike's boxers down, he takes Mike's bare cock in hand with an inhuman grip. It's thick.

"gently caress, Jay. gently caress--poo poo."

With his opposite hand, Jay deftly forces his own jeans down. Stroking Mike fully now, he moves to the waistband of his boxers, only for Mike to slap his hand out of the way. Where Mike's fingers were digging into his sides now burns as Mike's own harsh grip pulls Jay out of his maroon boxers. Jay about weeps.

They're both out now, Jay's hand on Mike's cock and Mike's hand on Jay's. For a moment, neither do anything but stare. Jay's cheeks burn as he takes in the sight, as he processes how large his partner's cock is in his hand. The warmth encapsulating his own erection is maddening, and Jay shifts closer until they are pressed one to another, guiding Mike's cock until it's nesting in the hollow of Jay's pelvis.

The hand on Jay's cock tightens as Mike slowly begins to grind into the warm divot of Jay's skin. Jay gasps, the dual sensations forcing him to buck up into the iron grip, a sob escaping his lips as their cocks momentarily lapse against one another. Jay can feel come leaking from the tip of Mike's length, smearing into the nest of fine hair that gathers above Jay's erection.

"Do you like that?" Mike groans harshly against Jay's ear, hips arching as he grinds their cocks together. Jay is speechless, unable to form words as Mike drags his calloused hands up and down their lengths. A choking sob is all he can muster as they push against one another, velvet skin on velvet skin. Mike swipes a thumb across the head of Jay's cock, the pre-come gathered there collecting on his fingertips as he pumps both of them in hand.

Jay's house, ever a quiet haven in the past, is now deafened by the wet sounds of skin against skin. Mike jerks them both off, barely able to encase both of them properly in his grip. Jay can't help but dig his fingers into Mike's shoulders as he thrusts forward, panting as his stomach begin to tighten with barely contained energy. He's so close. Jay is so close and so drunk and it's so perfect that he can't help but dig his fingers in deep and hold on. He can feel himself beginning to seize up, every muscle tightening as he takes in the sight and feeling of their cocks grinding together.

"Mike," he warns, voice wavering. "Mike, I'm gonna come."

Mike quirks his head but doesn't respond. His grip tightens, palm warm on their skin. Jay feels tears begin to prick at his eyes, squeezing them shut as Mike's stubbled lips run across his bruised neck.

"Then come for me," he whispers.

It only takes three more pumps of the hand before Jay gasps, hips stuttering as he comes hard over the two of them. The essence swipes over their cocks, and Jay can't help but hold onto Mike with bruising strength as he rides out the wave. His ears ring as Mike slowly rocks out the rest of his orgasm, wiping the remains of orgasm on his jeans without care. Suddenly feeling the toll on his body, Jay's head begins to swim as he scantily notes Mike's own erection still jarred against his hip. With a sudden shock, Jay pulls back from Mike's embrace, embarrassment flooding his whole body.

"poo poo, Mike. You're still--"

"It's fine," Mike interrupts. His eyes are imperceptible as always, dark and heavy lidded. One large palms swipe comfortingly across Jay's naked back."You should get yourself cleaned up."

Jay doesn't have a response to that. It's late and he's exhausted, but Mike is still fully erect and half-naked without a care. He swallows, a guilty feeling fusing with the already present shame in his stomach. There's also a very strong desire present to see Mike come, and wanting to be the one to do it.

"I can help you," Jay whispers. The decision is already made in his mind as he finally edges off of Mike's lap and settles onto the floor before him. Mike's legs open slightly as Jay scoots in closer, hands gripping his shins as he stares up into Mike's gaze.

"Jay." There's a warning in his tone.

Jay doesn't head to the warning whatsoever. Almost no time is wasted before he rises to his knees and comes face to face with Mike's still rampant erection. His own come is still flecked alongside the flesh, and the sight of it makes the arousal in Jay's stomach rear it's head. He grips Mike's cock in hand, relishing it's length and girth as he locks eyes with Mike's own heated gaze.

A sigh of both fear and anticipation is released as Jay presses forward, finally sliding Mike's cock into his mouth. It's a completely foreign feeling; Jay's tongue lapping against skin, the tangy taste of release staining his taste buds as he attempts to take him further.

Mike swears, hands suddenly finding their way into Jay's already unkempt hair. The grip that he holds on Jay's scalp is painful, but he presses forward, barely makes it a third of the way down Mike's cock before he gags, choking as he works to breathe. Forcing himself to back down for the time being, Jay disconnects from the length with a wet pop, a strand of saliva from the head connecting to Jay's lower lip. Frustration at the lack of skills he possesses make Jay's grip on Mike's cock tighten, and he fists the erection with long, hard strokes.

"Ah, God--Jay, you're doing good--it's so good, poo poo."

Mike's eyes are narrowed, and the hands in Jay's hair are relentless. Undeterred from his first attempt, Jay dives forward once more, lavishing his tongue across the thick vein along the bottom of Mike's cock.

"poo poo, yeah--just like that," Mike hisses. "Just like that."

Tears begin to prick Jay's eyes once again as he bobs his head forward, Mike's cock heavy on his tongue. The muscles in the back of Jay's neck hurt as he jerks his hand across the heated flesh he can't reach. It's all so different and strange but Jay can't help but put all of his little-remaining energy into it, desperate to see Mike's release.

It's not far off. Mike's eyes glaze over, his grip forcing Jay's head slightly forward as he begins to arch into the wet heat of his mouth. Jay's whole body is rigid as he tries to take him in, sucking hard on the member and swiping his tongue across every bit of flesh he can reach. As Mike grinds into his mouth, his pace begins to falter and he gasps.

There's the slightest hint of a warning that Jay feels with his hand on Mike's length. His cock seizes up, allowing time for Jay to pull off of him and ardently work his hand. It takes hardly any time whatsoever before Mike lets out a harsh sound, coming unabashedly as Jay works him from the head.

Thankfully, the spurts of release land safely on the hollow of Jay's neck and collarbone. Continuing to stroke Mike through his orgasm, Jay leans forward and smears the remaining mess on the head of Mike's cock with his lips. Mike lets out a groan at the sight, his hands smoothing over the mussed crown of Jay's head.

It takes a few seconds for the pair to collect their bearings. Jay hardly registers his actions as he rises to his feet, bones cracking as he shimmies out of his stained jeans and wipes himself off with his discarded shirt. Standing over Mike in only his underwear, he dares a glance at the older man with a hint of anxiety.

Mike has apparently tucked himself back into his jeans in the few moments that Jay wasn't paying attention. He looks devoid of energy, dark circles seeming to grow beneath his eyes as he stares dubiously at Jay. The royal blue t-shirt he's wearing is more dirtied than Jay has ever seen from a hard days work at the warehouse. Jay notes with a humorous gaze that Mike's ugly sneakers are still planted firmly on his feet. They continue to quietly observe one another, the bright digital clock on the stand beside the couch displaying a time of 3:21.

"I should go," Mike states, breaking the silence. Something in Jay's stomach sinks. He sheepishly scratches at his left arm, thinking over an appropriate response.

"It's late, and it's icy out." Jay whispers, licking his lips. "You should stay."

Mike's eyes lock with Jay's own. He seems to mull over his words, expressionless.

"Okay," is all he says. Kicking off his shoes, he scoots back towards the side of the couch he typically claims as his own. Jay nods, the exhaustion and alcohol finally taking the last of his energy. With little care, he follows Mike's lead and sinks onto the opposite side of the couch, snatching the thick quilt draped over the back brace of the sofa.

Mike stiffens. For a moment he does nothing before slowly stretching his body out and motioning for Jay to lay beside him. Jay blinks slowly, throwing caution to the wind as he crawls towards the other man.

Closing his eyes and wrapping the thick cover over their bodies, Jay nestles into Mike's chest and feels the edges of unconsciousness begin to dim his vision. He falls into a deep, comforting sleep, the slight pressure of lips ghosting the fine hairs at his temple.

Rotacixe
Oct 21, 2008

Drunken Baker posted:

Echoing what everyone else has been saying. Cackling like Mike thinking of elderly death near enough all the way through the video. Great stuff.

Ok, with that out of the way, what retarded poo poo are we talking about until the new Half in the Bag?

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
the worst wheels are spinning

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Jesus Christ

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

The Bananana posted:

Jesus Christ

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

Was fully expecting "and the Oscar goes to... Leonardo Retardo"

What a letdown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU